Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) (53885 Views)

UK Man Confronts Nigerian Neighbour After He Stopped Him From Using His Wifi / Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
dprpikin:
@KingAzubuike.

I think it is hightime some of us Igbo stopped all these nonsense online.

He is not Igbo, (s)he is an Hausa Fulani
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Neoteny7:
Why do Nigerians pronounce quarantine "kwa rahn tain" ?

It's "kwo ruhn teen"

I'll fix that for you. why do some Nigerians pronounce it as kwa rahn tain. For one, you are Nigerian and you don't pronounce it that way, I do not either, so refix your statement.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by KosiGee(m): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

If you watched the video, you'll notice he was assaulted. Why was he taking pics of his eyes then? At the end he even said something like "you people want to kill me?"

There was no evidence of assault from that video.Threats, maybe. They took his photo...was that an assault?
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by placeofallure(f): 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
safarigirl:
the man is Igbo.

This news has been on other platforms before it came to Nairaland. You all should try to join other platforms

You don't understand. For me it doesn't matter where the man comes from. I'm just ok with the knowledge that a NIGERIAN is standing up for his fellow citizens in a foreign land.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by didodidode: 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Keep quiet Oga.. report has it the Yoruba man over talked and crossed his boundaries. He was later manhandled by the Chinese. They brutalised him he started begging for mercy .

Video

https://mobile.twitter.com/von_Bismack/status/1248516869855809536

https://twitter.com/oduduwa3737/status/1248577678602637312
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Omogelle(f): 12:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
These are the kind of persons we need in government who care and speak for everyone.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tetrahedron:

Are you a zombie before I comment

Yes, he is Hausa Fulani
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
KosiGee:

There was no evidence of assault from that video.Threats, maybe. They took his photo...was that an assault?
Stop arguing

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Keep quiet Oga.. report has it the Yoruba man over talked and crossed his boundaries. He was later manhandled by the Chinese. They brutalised him he started begging for mercy .

Video

Hausa Fulani terrorist keep quiet
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Zacksnow(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Thats a Hausa man oga
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Godfullsam(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Igbos aren't cowards, we always say no to oppression.

Shut up mumu. The man is not an igbo, even his intonations should tell you he is not an igbo.

You only hear your coward igbo brother in the background grumbling as usual.

Shameless chest beater
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by didodidode: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
KosiGee:

This is China.....

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by backnbeta(f): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
BeerParlour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8qimuPPFdc
Sad video...we just have to beg or force our leaders to do right by us! The world is getting too uncomfortable for the black Africans and it's scary undecided

For those supporting the Chinese against US because they hate Trump, the world will crumble under Chinese leadership and the first casualty will be Africans undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Sukueponmalu: 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
safarigirl:

This is the man

Read, don't assume anybody's tribe because of intonation, you will embarrass yourself one day.

Olusola Onadipe indeed. Someone will just come up with a random name, and all of you will believe. Who is Olusola Onadipe?
JUST STFU and go to. hell you piece of shit!
What's the point?
Who the hell cares if he's Hausa or Yoruba.\
You must be very stupid.
All iboss are the same after all, with low self esteem. WTF!
Thank goodness, the owner of nairaland is not ibo. We for no rest again.
Nonsense
Ndi Ara

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
MYHUBBY:

typical Igbo kid. with the way you like to prove your exposure here, its unfortunate you reduce yourself to this level

I always followed your post on military equipment, why not stick to the level of your intelligence and leave this tribal and unnecessary war for NextD18, mrtrivalis and other kids from east here except if I'm wrong in your age though

That moniker is not Igbo, he is Hausa Fulani
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Felicity0001: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
safarigirl:

I am not fueling anything, I am correcting a wrong assumption that is, in itself, tribalistic

Falsely assuming a person's ethnicity because of how they sound. In a country with multiple ethnicities, it is common sense, that your environment will determine how you sound, irrespective of your ethnicity at times.

The fact that nobody considered this possibility and just assumed he is Yoruba, because he 'sounds' Yoruba, goes to show how ignorant a lot of Nigerians are.
Stop taking defence girl, make use of your black beautiful skin to kick against tribal different, its the main problem we have here in the country.

It doesn't matter where the man is from, what matters the most is educating the Chinese man, his people and his government on the wrongs carriend out towards a particular country.

Ok, just imagine he's an igbo man but he choose to have a Yoruba accent with an Hausa outfit and some ignorant once are there parading their foolishness and tribal personalities on the internet. Whats sense does that make to us?
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Tflesk: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
bestpunterever:
shut the f*uk up! how is Onadipe Olusola being ibo.
always chest beating in everything

lolz shut up... HE'S AN IGBO MAN
check NL frontpage u wl see it
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Jungleluv5: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Igbos aren't cowards, we always say no to oppression.
This is a Yoruba man not igbo so take note and listen to his intonation
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by pacespot(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

This is why we need to fix our home. We will never be respected if we don't get things right back home. They cannot try this with the Americans,British,Saudi Arabian or Japanese citizens.

I said this on my Twitter handle, the only friend we have now is economic interest, nothing like one friend is being poor and another one is rich. China treats Africans like animals because of the state of their economy back home. Racism can only be totally defeated by developing Africa. No shortcut, that is the only true way, no amount of campaigns on social media can stop racism if Africa remains underdeveloped compared to the rest of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by placeofallure(f): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sukueponmalu:

safarigirl is just another regular ibo piece of shit.
they're all the same.
Always chestbeating about irrelevant things.
they have low self esteem, and they need to have a fake sense of winning a war nobody is fighting with them.
so they have a reason to live
They should grow up then, don't you think? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by IamTallest: 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
The man in the video is Mr Anozie maduabuchi cyril.he is the consul General in Guanzhou china.he is not just a Nigerian man as the heading of this post says.he is a Nigerian govt official. For those tribalising the story of whether he is igbo or yourba, you guys are obviously the reason why this country cannot move forward.the most important thing is that he spoke out and perhaps saved the lives of nigerians.stop the hatred.we dont need it now.every tribe has something good to offer this country with the right leadership at Aso Rock.so when next u want to vote,vote for brains not cows.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by AfroKnight: 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
safarigirl:

The man's name is Madaubuchi Anozie Cyril. He is Nigeria's Consul-General to China, he is an Igbo man. You people should learn to do research before embarrassing yourselves on the internet, just because NL is filled with ignorant people, doesn't give anyone a licence to be so

Common Google would have saved you this nonsense

PS: Having a 'Yoruba' accent, does not make anyone Yoruba. It is anaccent. Nkechi Blessing is Igbo, but acts Yoruba movies. I know a ton of Edo people with Yoruba accent. None of them is Yoruba, simply growing up in Yoruba land, can give you the accent.

You lot are embarrassing

Actually you are spreading FALSE NEWS.

That is not the Consulate General or ambassador or whatever you want to call him.

That’s the deputy chief of mission, H.E. Mr. ONADIPE Olusola Patrick.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
How is here Yoruba, better visit your Google. He's consul, a diplomat
Vikkie14:
The ability to talk doesn't make you intelligent. That man in that video is Yoruba. Even his accent gave him out.
Stop being tribalistic. When those Nigerians were sent out of their houses, they didn't say only Igbos, or yorubas were sent out, but simply Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Elinosweet143(f): 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
This Chinese people are sha wicked oh to say our government are embracing them in our country against all odds

BTW are u interested in making a passive income with your phone and learning something productive in this lock down era, chat me up on watsapp on this number 08036868493 for details
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by ronyman(m): 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
It gladdens my.heart to see an Afonja speak up for everyone. God bless you. Reminds me of the case of Apostle Peter being emboldened by the power of the Holy spirit to preach and convert 3000 on the day of Pentecost.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by pacespot(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I heard he was later brutalised and beaten black and blue.. don't know how true.

He was videoed beaten by the Chinese black and blue . Watch video below.

These Chinese gat no joy undecided

Develop Africa they will not listen, they will be running to other countries seeking greener pasture after destroying their country.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by Timijo(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
With this discrimination and inhuman treatments from Chinese to Nigerians in their country, our governments still sought their help by pretending that nothing has happened. How will they respect us? This is the time to do away with the Chinese until justice is done to appeal the souls of the maltreated Nigerians there. They need to apologize to them. But our government displayed another "I don't care attitude" because they want to embezzle the donated funds.

Those of you shouting afonja and ipob are not wise at all. We are here talking about a serious issue that concerns the entire country but you guys are displaying tribalism. Are you people okay at all? Like leaders like followers.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by AfroKnight: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
placeofallure:

You don't understand. For me it doesn't matter where the man comes from. I'm just ok with the knowledge that a NIGERIAN is standing up for his fellow citizens in a foreign land.

She’s spreading false hood. That is not the ambassador or whatever she calls him. That’s actually Olusola Onadipe, Deputy chief of Mission.
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by sizer07: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Of recent there is a factory here in benin bye pass called xhen chin steal company owned by chinkos BENIN state private radio stations are carrying investigations of how those mad chinko, Chanis company luck up staffs of close to a thousand and refused to allowed them to go to there various homes even when govt has order a total shut down in the state,they are still working 7am to 7pm mon-sun everyday .investigation revealed that they where threatened with there jobs and un paid allowance if they leave. Those Chinkos use paid Nigerian soldiers who guide the company to beat up Nigerian workers and give them all manners of inhumane treatments. A staff called one of the radio stations saying some of them are coughing exhibiting aunty Coro symptoms ,my question is can this shit be allowed to hapun in china?its not there fault na fence weh fall na him make goat see fit climb. Our leaders have sold our dignities if there is any left and sanctity of life to those ancestors of covid-19 thats why they do as they so please with Nigerian citizens.I commend the boldness of this man not minding any part of Nigeria he is from, he has made us proud for standing firm in defence of his citizens. Kudos to him. it might interest you to know that some people at the seat of power in abuja will not like this .magot eating beast chinkos .....spit
Re: Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) by youngakodex: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nice one from you Sir.....You care a lot about your people...You are a great leader and we need more from you sir.....Buhari is a goal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

British Airways Plane's Nose Collapses At Heathrow Airport (Pix, Video) / Tomaro-Onisiwo, Lagos Community Where Cars, Okadas Are ‘forbidden’ (pictures) / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.