Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? (78795 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by kingzjay(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2020
He's tired of listening to Raggae. He wants to try Blues.
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by tonquendo4u(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2020
Wetin concern u? U no go mind ur bizness?
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by ipswitch: 7:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Your Dad is the randy, dandy bloke who lives down da sireet.
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Muzikluva(m): 7:14am On Apr 12, 2020
Auladimeji:
How does it feels like to be listening to one music for 4 weeks let alone 25 years
No offence but this makes no sense. Do you realize his wife has also been with him all along? "Listening to his music all along?" yet she didn't look for a new one to listen to! Y'all should stop saying these kinda comparisons. As the man is 'eating the same food' for years after marriage, so also is the woman. If he decides to go and 'change taste', then she has every right to do same.

5 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by desthan(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2020
Casemiro:
shocked

Your dad went through stress to bring you into this world, provided for you till you grew up a bit, and you have the guts to be puke nosing in his affairs.

You don't have respect.

You this kid.

What are you planning to do, tell your mom?

better leave that man alone to catch fun, stop interfering in his affairs.

Never you try policing your dad around

One Word:

MIND YOUR BUSINESS

ungrateful disrespectful kid

angry

Well spoken. And I will also add that since you are grown enough to know how people flirt, then it time you go get your own place.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by husmanbell(m): 7:23am On Apr 12, 2020
If you are interested in making steady money online, whatsapp this number 08068234529. Pls:Note that only serious and energic people are needed
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by koyyess: 7:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Sommydisaster:

I SWEAR you're more useless than I thought

I'm glad that I'm into TV biz and it has taken me where I dream to be at this point compared to those fraudulent boyfriend of yours that has used your destiny to buy Benz

Better go and learn a skill, you think "them" buying iPhone for you makes you a top notch b!tch

Well think about it, is this what you're gonna tell your kids ?

HOE'n is not an occupation
You must be an 1mbecile to think I need apes like you in 2020 to get a common phone that you can never produce for once in your miserable life. Cave ape. cheesy

Obviously, the cheap , low self esteemed females that ate your kobo kobo and dumbed your broke a$$ are giving you night mares. But unfortunately, those are the type that are in your classless league. You will soon die. Ugly low life.

iPhone that males abroad half your age can produce while sleeping is what you are crying about? Air head Negroe b1tch cry cheesy What are you going to tell your ugly, cursed children? That being a white c0ck sucker is an achievement? Mumu angry grin

Shameless, unproductive animal. You must have been born in a world of wh0redom. That's the only profession you know besides scamming and white c0ck sucking.
Stupid third hand TV seller. cheesy Dumb failure.

You better go and grab a Hoe and start Hoe'n in a village farm before you die of hunger.

Are you broke, pained, Depressed? Kill yourself!

Air head negroe f@ggot.

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by ddippset(m): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
How does it feel taking just oxygen, try other gas like ammonia or hydrogen sulphide. BTW his dad might not be up for anything, he's just over reacting not uncommon for single or rejected guys to get jealous for any little thing.
Savage!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by demarc001: 7:30am On Apr 12, 2020
missimelda01:

Definitely adopting this line grin

Definitely cos it its defensive to female folks
grin grin grin
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by HRMK: 7:30am On Apr 12, 2020
YES,UR DAD IS UP TO #MANYTHINGS!AND WHERE WAS UR MUM WHILE HE WAS DOING THIS?DIDNT SHE SAY SOMETHING?AV A PRIVATE TALK WITH UR MUM ON THE ISSUE AND AV IT SORTED OUT!IF UR DAD WANTS A SIDECHICK,IT SHULDNT BE AROUND HIS HOME!IT DOESNT SHOW ANY RESPECT FOR UR MUM!!

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Kuns84(m): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2020
whyteteeth:
Eversince this lockdown I have been home with my parents and there is a way my dad looks at one particular lady whenever she comes around to buy things in my mother's shop which I think is inappropriate. He teases her and calls her sweet names also. As a guy I have tried not to take it serious since it's one thing a lot of men do but I am beginning to suspect my dad for trying to have an extramarital affair with this said woman. She is beautiful though and she is still a young woman while my dad is in his fifties.

Now today, My father asked this same woman who happens to be a female tailor and makes female clothes to help him fix a zip in one of his trousers, which has possibly gone bad.

The woman blushed and didn't really give him much attention or any reasonable answer while he was busy saying it repeatedly till the woman left. I find this a little bit disturbing and inappropriate and possibly giving wrong signals. I mean it's not like it's a new clothe the woman was making for him or something. .

Another reason why I find this inappropriate and indecent is that, the zip can actually be fixed by any of these aboki people that mend clothes. Aboki do pass around my area every now and then, even yesterday they passed. So I want to know if my dad is up to something? And if he is, well i will just know for knowing sake.

The reason(s) for your suspicion is very flimsy.

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by aleeyus(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:

Which one is Balloon D'or again o! See me see trouble! No be only balloon D'or nah Baboon D'or you go see. Your analogy was making sense, you only had to fvck it up by mentioning Ronaldo.

As far as I am concerned and in regards to the consensus, Messi is the only GOAT I know and he has more Balloon D'or grin than your she goat.

Mr Balloon D'or, Oh! how much you had love Balloons as a kid. Take biscuit Nigga! grin
Messi has 2 Balloon D'or that he didn't deserve mention 1 for Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by greenskittles: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Veefierce:
blah blah blah ,,, he won’t be the first neither will he be the last ,, all these holy a thou people!!
??
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by perdollar(m): 7:42am On Apr 12, 2020
penisencephaly is d issue and all men suffers from it. we reason wť our dick most times.

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by od501: 7:43am On Apr 12, 2020
whyteteeth:
Eversince this lockdown I have been home with my parents and there is a way my dad looks at one particular lady whenever she comes around to buy things in my mother's shop which I think is inappropriate. He teases her and calls her sweet names also. As a guy I have tried not to take it serious since it's one thing a lot of men do but I am beginning to suspect my dad for trying to have an extramarital affair with this said woman. She is beautiful though and she is still a young woman while my dad is in his fifties.

Now today, My father asked this same woman who happens to be a female tailor and makes female clothes to help him fix a zip in one of his trousers, which has possibly gone bad.

The woman blushed and didn't really give him much attention or any reasonable answer while he was busy saying it repeatedly till the woman left. I find this a little bit disturbing and inappropriate and possibly giving wrong signals. I mean it's not like it's a new clothe the woman was making for him or something. .

Another reason why I find this inappropriate and indecent is that, the zip can actually be fixed by any of these aboki people that mend clothes. Aboki do pass around my area every now and then, even yesterday they passed. So I want to know if my dad is up to something? And if he is, well i will just know for knowing sake.

Which one is extra marital affair again? Make una keep deceiving yourselves. No go leave the man to live his existence.
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Kubin: 7:44am On Apr 12, 2020
My friend mind your business,who are you to justify his actions,as long your mom is not aware,don't Start what you cannot end,
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by missimelda01(f): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2020
demarc001:

Definitely cos it its defensive to female folks
grin grin grin

Because it's the unfiltered truth.

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by koyyess: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Sommydisaster:

You're too bitter and volatile......and from your quote I doubt if you'd make a good home

Nairalanders for your safety avoid this moniker and people this way

Meanwhile, checkout my signature for beautiful deal on electronics

If you like, use your 1,000 monikers to bury this comment again after crying to the mods.

Did I tell you I came to make friends? You say they should avoid me. But you are here replying my mentions because you have become a slave to them. grin Foolish 1diot.

Third hand TV scammer seller, you are a cursed breed and an ape.

Anyone that mates with you to build any rubbish hut you call home will be committing bestiality.

Let that stick in your empty skull.

F@ggot Ape.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by friendl: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2020
I wan ask you question:
Are you a male or female?

Secondly ,mind your f.....king business?

All MEN have problem ,it is a MAN thing

2 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Amanda4life: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2020
Your dad doesn't respect your mum.

He has been a he goat, whom your mum has been enduring.�

He doesn't respect himself

2 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by golddare: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2020
Your daddy is not born again, na from clap den dey enter dance. Pray/ Preach / Advise him.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by LivingSage: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2020
You bad o cheesy cheesy
Erediauwa:
Your Dad is truly a G.O.A.T.... I mean, Greatest Of All Times. grin

He reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo who was literally tired of Spain and it's frequent taxation and when the opportunity came, he ran to Italy to prove himself that he's still young at heart.

Your Dad has won so many "balloon D'or" at Spain and he thinks going for the beautiful tailor-made Italian League will offer him a great challenge and motivate him to win another balloon D'or.

Dear Op, you can't stop greatness.
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Amanda4life: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Sommydisaster:

I SWEAR you're more useless than I thought

I'm glad that I'm into TV biz and it has taken me where I dream to be at this point compared to those fraudulent boyfriend of yours that has used your destiny to buy Benz

Better go and learn a skill, you think "them" buying iPhone for you makes you a top notch b!tch

Well think about it, is this what you're gonna tell your kids ?

HOE'n is not an occupation

Which kids?

Where will they get it from?
When womb has been also taken away

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by overlord77: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2020
yomi007k:
Be a good son and ask your dad for the trouser. Then get the aboki guys to fix it. tongue

Don't mind the useless boy that will not mind his business and try being a useful son grin
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Kobicove:

Mind your own business!

Na how the thing take concern you? undecided
mind his business? Like seriously? You dunno his dad is his business? Tomorrow when his parents breakup, you think it won't affect him?

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Amanda4life: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2020
PRETEND YOU DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON.

ASK YOUR DAD TO GIVE YOU THE TROUSER YOU WANT TO REPAIR.
COLLECT THE TROUSERS BY YOURSELF AND GO AND GIVE IT TO THE LADY TO REPAIR.

AFTER REPAIR TELL YOUR MUM TO GO AND COLLECT THE TROUSER FOR HIM.

IF YOUR MUM ASKED WHY.

JUST TELL YOUR MUM YOU HAVE A REASON YOU TOLD HER TO GO AND COLLECT THE TROUSER by herself.
She should not allow your dad to collect by himself

BUT SHE SHOULD NOT LET YOUR DAD TO KNOW HER WORRIES.

1 Like

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by shegzido(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2020
whyteteeth:
Eversince this lockdown I have been home with my parents and there is a way my dad looks at one particular lady whenever she comes around to buy things in my mother's shop which I think is inappropriate. He teases her and calls her sweet names also. As a guy I have tried not to take it serious since it's one thing a lot of men do but I am beginning to suspect my dad for trying to have an extramarital affair with this said woman. She is beautiful though and she is stil

l a young woman while my dad is in his fifties.

The woman blushed and didn't really give him much attention or any reasonable answer while he was busy saying it repeatedly till the woman left. I find this a little bit disturbing and inappropriate and possibly giving wrong signals. I mean it's not like it's a
new clothe the woman was making for him or something. .

Another reason why I find this inappropriate and indecent is that, the zip can actually be fixed by any of these aboki people that mend clothes. Aboki do pass around
my area every now and then, even yesterday they passed. So I want to know if my dad is up to something? And if he is, well i will just know for knowing sake.

Ur dad has joined Naira Marley@mofe ma jesheyen oo
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by wjxavier(m): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2020
If you keep busy, you won’t have time to be stupid.

Go read about the children of Noah after the flood. Berra be careful.
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by webizone(m): 8:34am On Apr 12, 2020
I hope you guys will say that the OP should mind his business if it was his mother that was tripping for another man.
Well, OP should find a way to talk to his dad over what he feels, maybe over his favourite activity, especially after getting closer to him.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2020
botrix:
If you like report him to your mum,she wouldn't even believe you.may be its your mind that's dirty,your dad may just b playing with the lady.But op,pls learn to mind your business,stop getting jealous on your mum's behalf.
U HV said it all. Op is just a jealous guy, I see no reason why he should report his old man to theworld. And this type na dem dey do pass
Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Borntofuck: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2020
He is right Bleep off and don’t bring the case here

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / 7 Facts About Bride Price That Will Shock You. / Is Soya Beans Formular Good For A 6 Months Old Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.