Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. (72175 Views)

Rumors Of Usher And P. Diddy Engaging In Gay Sex Dark Secrets Exposed / What They Don't Want You To Know Sean Combs Aka P. Diddy Darkest Secrets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Britboy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

This scammer

You keep mentioning my name all over the place and beating your chest like a pregnant gorilla

You are just getting started?
You're late

I promise you this!
I'll hunt you till I completely conquer your psyche.
You will believe in the power of superiority.
Just like a stealth fighter, I will always decimate you without warning.

You will tremble and quiver anytime you see my mentions.
I will subconsciously occupy your thoughts.
I will break you down mentally.

I will not stop, even if you stop!
I will give you breaks in between, but will hit you hardest when you least expect.

You just messed with the wrong entity!
Your soul is mine!

*Laughs hysterically*

Bye for now...

Loser!
cool

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Bigcowhorn: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
Britboy:

I promise you this!
I'll hunt you till I completely conquer your psyche.
You will believe in the power of superiority.
Just like a stealth fighter, I will always decimate you without warning.

You will tremble and quiver anytine you see my mentions.
I will subconsciously occupy your thoughts.
I will break you down mentally.

I will not stop, even if you stop!
I will give you breaks in between, but will hit you hardewt when you least expect.

You just messed with the wrong entity!
Your soul is mine!

*Laughs hysterically*

Bye for now...

Loser!
cool
[/s]

Ya Fada!!!
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by blowjohn(m): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Skepticus:

Una go just dey lie.

P.Diddy was the CEO of Bad Boy records. Not Death Row. Marion "Suge" Knight was the CEO of DeathRow Records.

Sorry was a mix up.
Calm down.
I got links to stuffs u would never think really happens or u just thought are just myths.
I see diddy as someone up there among some very powerful class.
Did u see the video where snoop dog was apologising to a lady 2 months ago over comments he made?
Snoop dog that is suppose to be a blood o!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quN-33HNFAw
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by DonroxyII: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.
made it 500 ! Gbam Gbammer Gbammmest !!

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by yom2(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
joepepsy:
You soo ignorant and senseless, do you know what they've gone through mentally and otherwise? Just spill rubbish from your gutter mouth, the white are dealing with them mentally, may God strengthen my African American brethens
OK do u want to compare opportunities under their nose there and opportunities in Nigeria?
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by yom2(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
dreality:
You all malign P. Diddy out of ignorance. There is a sinister plan by the white supremacists to wipe out the black community with the Coronavirus.
Read the article link below:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/neo-nazis-are-trying-to-weaponize-the-coronavirus-971002/
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by DexterousOne(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
joepepsy:
You soo ignorant and senseless, do you know what they've gone through mentally and otherwise? Just spill rubbish from your gutter mouth, the white are dealing with them mentally, may God strengthen my African American brethens

Black americans have been through a lot

But so has south africans

And the rest of us in Sub Saharan Africa
We don see pepper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Eroms4life17(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Opperwezen:

Go find work!!!!

People are still making good money in this period.

Stop begging!!!
Bro if you have any job online especially in education, kindly send a mail. Let me do it urgently
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by yom2(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
dreality:
You all malign P. Diddy out of ignorance. There is a sinister plan by the white supremacists to wipe out the black community with the Coronavirus.
Read the article link below:

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/neo-nazis-are-trying-to-weaponize-the-coronavirus-971002/
lols.another fake news .its no longer the design of the chinese
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by doggedfighter(f): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Heyitsmartins:
I’d like to recommend this great hacker who helped me when I was in some situation, hes very fast and reliable he will do everything you need, (cybertechhub100 at gmail dot com) ,I have been scammed a lot looking for a good hacker until i worked with this pro hacker that my colleague introduced me to, I must say he’s the best and most reliable one out there… his charges were quite very affordable. I had my credit card topped up and also my credit score boosted within 2 days of work. He’s so amazing. You welcome by the way.
He also cloned my wife’s phone… i’ve been able to see all her call logs,texts,emails,social media accounts and more for over 4 months now… She isnt even aware. All thanks to (cybertechhub100 at gmail dot com). Don’t hesitate to contact him.
Shut up and get out of here. See format
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by geosegun(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
safarigirl:

I honestly did not comprehend your write up

OK, I know you are very smart and intelligent (at-least based on some of your comments I've read here on NL) and hence, I will explain further, why i disagree with the phrase that"Blacks are probably the greatest casualty of coronavirus in the US"

The reasons I assumed that phrase may be a sort of 'misinformation' is stated below;

1. The reported case (data) was mainly for NY and not the whole of US and only 63% of the data are considered, what about the remaining 37% your guess is as good as mine.

2. The NY data has been normalized/constrained by age hence the 63%*** and relative to size (Total number of Blacks Vs Total number of White Americans) in NY for example.

for example if the total number of white Americans is say 1,000,000 and the total number of AA is 100,000, if 20% of both WA and 30% of AA are affected then it means 200,000 of WA and 30,000 of AA were actually affected in the same area where they have access to different level of care and social status; if we look at the nominal values, it mean 170,000 more White Americans were actually affected compared to that of black AA.

Did you get my gist now? Please note that I agree with all the factors you listed earlier but my concern was the phrase you used as stated above?

I hope this helps enough. Cheers
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
kroger:

They keep playing the victims card, and dont want to be better.. Dont want to work but hallucinating on driving the best cars, I was suprised most of them cant even write down a simple sentence chai inside america grin

They have not contributed Jack, I was telling someone that american would have gone far ahead if the blacks contributed just 10% of their brain. Theirs is to sing ghetto song about money, buy cars they cant afford to pay the car note and live in their grandmas house. Have sex with different women and produce more babies polluting the entire nation. The whites are really trying oo

You are a filthy liar. With all of the blacks in Nigeria why is Nigeria a third world country? Why do the Chinese have to come in and do what Nigerians should do for themselves.

If Nigerians would stop being so lazy, playing the victim card by blaming the leaders, use at least 70% of their brains, and stop using the intelligence of foreigners to show them how to create a civilized society, Nigeria would one day be an independent first world country.

How are whites really trying when they were dropping dead like flies because of opioid and meth addiction before this virus hit?

3 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by yom2(m): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
safarigirl:

This is a lie

White people in America, especially the younger ones, are less likely to follow instructions. A bunch of them even went for spring break in the middle of a pandemic

The reason why blacks are the biggest casualties of this pandemic, os because the health system in America is partial towards the blackpeople. It is on record, that when it comes down to life and death, doctors will sooner save white Americans than black ones. White people believe that black people have higher resistance to pain, so, even when a black person is in severe pain, they ignore them. Also, the wealth distribution is unfavorable to black America, whites have more money, more money means money for health insurance. Blacks don't have such money, no health insurance, no decent health care.

Next time, say what you know, don't come here to spew unfounded lies against your own race.
agreed there's inequality but ur actions, inactions and reactions can escalate and compound a bad situation just like what is happening in Niger delta. U damage pipe to spill oil in the process polute ur environment still turn around to blame the oil producing heavy tax paying companies claiming damages. Even with all the wealth the region still remains retarded.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by yom2(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
hammer0:
FROM THE TIME, I SAW AMERICA RATE GO UP, I ALREADY KNEW BLACK AMERICANS WILL BEAR THE BRUNT OF THIS.

THEY WILL USE IT TO WIPE THEM OUT AS THEY USED SMALL POX TO WIPE OUT THE NATIVE INDIANS THAT OWN THE LAND.

WEN WILL BLACKS STAND? UNA TOO SLOW, COME DULL.
. Them no wipe them out with AIDS or Ebola again?
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
caye:

YOU SLYLY DECIDED NOT TO FACTOR IN DELIBERATE OBSTACLES TO ACHIEVEMENT OF A HIGHER ECONOMIC STATUS BY AFRO-AMERICANS
-When black people build enduring businesses and towns, they usually get destroyed by the white devils.

-when they seek to progress, these white devils use covert means of criminal justice system, propaganda and outright killing to keep them down (eg Bill Cosby, Malcolm X and Martin Luther King).

That programming you went for was to deceive you that the whites care about you; it was all about optics; in order for the Black African to still continue to view the whites as superior and the Afro-American as people who just don't want to improve their lives despite the 'opportunities' available.
In short, they deceived you. Like they deceived my Dad too from experience.

This is the honest to God truth, the first thing they will tell the African is to stay away from African Americans because they don't won't you to know the truth about them. They are full of lies and deception.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by safarigirl(f): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
InyinyaAgbaOku:

African Americans don't treat themselves any better .

All under 'black men'
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by pacespot(m): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Stop spreading fake news. Blacks are dying more for various reasons - lack of good health care , lack of health insurance, existing conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure and others. Whites are treated better by health care workers than blacks.
I work with Doctors, nurses and other clinicians, I know the true status of health care in the US.
If a doctor or nurse had to make a decision on who gets ventilator or better care between a black and white patient, that's no brainier, the white patient is going to get it for couple of reasons- race and money.
In most cases the white patient will have medical insurance hence the hospital will treat him better knowing they will get paid compared to a black patient where they will have to file for Medicaid to recoup some of their cost and in some cases, they will not get paid a dime.

I understand that Blacks are facing intense discrimination with the Whites in America, but obesity, heart diseases, and other weight related health conditions are for those who have uncontrolled eating habits. Let black own up for their problems for a second, corona virus does not have a vaccine yet, so it depends on the ability of your immune system to develop a resistance against the disease. No matter how you look at it, blacks in America still have better access to health care service than their counterparts in Africa, so why Africans are not dying from corona virus? Prior to the outbreak, I watched some videos on Twitter where some black and white students were partying hard in the beach in Florida despite warning by authority to stay indoors. Americans are known for their social lives and partying, this is the reason the disease is more widespread there than anywhere
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by safarigirl(f): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
geosegun:

OK, I know you are very smart and intelligent (at-least based on some of your comments I've read here on NL) and hence, I will explain further, why i disagree with the phrase that"Blacks are probably the greatest casualty of coronavirus in the US"

The reasons I assumed that phrase may be a sort of 'misinformation' is stated below;

1. The reported case (data) was mainly for NY and not the whole of US and only 63% of the data are considered, what about the remaining 37% your guess is as good as mine.

2. The NY data has been normalized/constrained by age hence the 63%*** and relative to size (Total number of Blacks Vs Total number of White Americans) in NY for example.

for example if the total number of white Americans is say 1,000,000 and the total number of AA is 100,000, if 20% of both WA and 30% of AA are affected then it means 200,000 of WA and 30,000 of AA were actually affected in the same area where they have access to different level of care and social status; if we look at the nominal values, it mean 170,000 more White Americans were actually affected compared to that of black AA.

Did you get my gist now? Please note that I agree with all the factors you listed earlier but my concern was the phrase you used as stated above?

I hope this helps enough. Cheers

The reported data in this video is only for New York, but the same thing is prevalent in New Orleans and Chicago as well, so, my comment isn't even premised on this thread solely.

I get your point better now, thanks

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
DCmonster:
Why have I not gotten it? Why has p.diddy and all the people he is gonna co-host the revolt news with not gotten it? Mad people, black Americans are bunch of deluded alarmists. Over here an average black American will commit a crime and will expect a judge not to convict and send him to jail when found guilty. Over here they don't go to college, they all wanna be gangsters and they hate on the whites for no just reason. All they do is drugs and hoeing around and yet they wanna compete with the whites. Latinos have more morals now than my African American brothers and sisters. For p.diddy it's all about the money. Corona virus knows no race, the blacks dying from it are probably the chain smokers and drug addicts whose lungs are semi-damaged already.

You are not our brother you dirty liar.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by yom2(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Rubbish.
All that happened during colonialism.
. Why bother to answer him. Is it not the local chiefs that sold their natives into slavery
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
jeph19:

Exactly what we watch in movies
1. Drugs
2. Hoes
3. Gangsters
4. Get arrested
5. They usually end up in high school and do menial jobs

Liar.
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
safarigirl:

All under 'black men'

We have seen how black women treat house helps and run prostitution gangs. Nobody maltreats a black woman more than her fellow one including in the office. Black women are the least desirable women globally.

Racial inferiority complex no do you , na gender inferiority complex you come enter. Only you !
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Dollabiz: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
oh
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by safarigirl(f): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
InyinyaAgbaOku:

We have seen how black women treat house helps and run prostitution gangs. Nobody maltreats a black woman more than her fellow one including in the office. Black women are the least desirable women globally.

Racial inferiority complex no do you , na gender inferiority complex you come enter. Only you !

Which one Is racial inferiority complex? How did you infer racial inferiority from my post or come to the conclusion of gender inferiority?

Look at your post "black women are the least desirable globally"...how will they be desirable when the black men that should be uplifting them, tear them down? Black women are undesirable, but women from other races go for surgeries to attain the same features you call undesirable.

You're a living example of a self-hating black man. You despise your own mother, spit on her and call her undesirable, because you have been brainwashed. No man, from any other race, would call the women of their own race undesirable.

No matter how much you despise black women and run them down, no matter how much you exalt white women, you will always be nothing but a nigger, scorned by the people you worship.

7 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Kingkamal(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
tubolancer:
Black in America don't follow simple instructions like their white counterparts. When the isolation began blacks were roving abouts not mindful of the dreaded disease. May God help the blacks all over the world.

I guess you are thinking with your ass.. this virus is man made and they are targetting black communities with virus ok
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by pacespot(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Wow, you must just landed in the US in the past couple of years. Your generalization is pathetic and sad.
I don't have the zeal or energy to educate you but I can tell you one thing, your views will change the longer you live in the US. When you get discriminated against over and over again, you will change your outlook on Black American. I was more conservative than all these new conservative back in the late 80s and early 90s. My experiences over time changed some of my views on Black America.

How is your experience. Can you narrate some?
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by khiaa(f): 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
lionphil:
Did you hear? One out of 10 Americans is black. Yet out of those numbers, the number of black Americans dead from covid-19 is half of the total number of deaths in the USA... if ya all don't see something wrong, I do.

Why should blacks be the most hit? So the remaining half that are dead are actually being shared by the remaining 9 non-black folks.

Well they refused to test that 25 year old Nigerian college student even though he went back 4 times to be tested they said it was bronchitis. He finally was rushed to the hospital where he died from the virus. Maybe its harder for blacks to get tested.

3 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by otipoju(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
omoharry:
That is a very wide ratio among a large population of people in the AA community.What you are doing is stereotype . Dont you feel bad most times when South Africans and other countries start attacking innocent Nigerians and start calling them scammers and drug peddlers? wont you feel bad also if you are accused for that same crime just becos you are a Nigerian? You will definitely be upset and say you are not but that does not mean that so many Nigerians abroad are involve in these shameful act.
There are some AA that are irresponsible and get involve in drugs and gangsterism but inside this group of people, they have educated people that are Doctors, layers, engineers, scientist, Astronaut, Geologist etc & responsible parents to their children and who do not live in ghettos.
I am a Nigerian like you and stereotyping a large segment of people for some act done by a minority group in the AA community makes it really unfair.
Please I recommend you read one of CHIMAMANDA'S SPEECH TITLED "THE DANGER OF A SINGLE STORY" .It available on youtube.

My sister, this is not stereotype. I have been with people from different strata of society. This is eye witness account from observation. In Nigeria, smoking of weed and cigarettes is considered a sin and many people do not do it. In African American communities, it's considered normal. Nobody frowns on it. Nobody. Just like up north among the hausa, smoking cigarettes is normal but drinking alcohol is a taboo.

2 Likes

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
safarigirl:

I'm sure your ancestors sold slaves.

The ignorance in your post is the reason why African-Americans hate on Africans with heir fake sense of self righteousness. You are berating them in a country their ancestors fought for, to achieve the small equality you now enjoy and use to slap in their faces.

You think you would have been in America if people like MLK, Malcolm X, Jackie Robinson, Maya Angelou, RosaParks, HarrietTubman, and many more civil rights activeists did not fight? You think white people like you, because you hate on your kind? You think you're better than them because your own ancestors were lucky enough to not be sold off to a bunch of wicked and heartless white people? You think you are superior because your grandmother was not raped by a white man? You think you are better because your great-uncle was not tied up to a truck and dragged along the road for talking to a white woman.

You're a disgrace to your race for spewing this vile gibberish to a people that are suffering for sins of your fathers. With evil, self-hating negros like you, white men can leave this world knowing you will keep hating on your own brothers and sisters for realities that come from years of abuse

Shameless Uncle Tom

This here. My son is just one year younger than emmet till. Imagine a kid getting lynched because a woman lied that he cat called her. Imagine your job options limited to handyman and at 50 being called boy by small boys you can father. Imagine having to wait for over 40 years before your achievements are celebrated (hidden figures). Imagine having to fight to school

In sticks and stones dave chappelle said he didn't give a fk about the white opoid epidemic because whites did not care about the crack epidemic. Let's see how far empty buzzwords go.

1 Like

Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Modikko(m): 6:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Get well soon.
[quote author=southniyikaye post=88331592][/quote]
Re: P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. by Modikko(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
Get Well soon
[quote author=southniyikaye post=88331592][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / How Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Embarrassed Nigeria At Global Citizen Concert In SA / Chioma Finally Leaves Davido - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.