Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,325 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) (11314 Views)

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Iceyjayz:
He just want to fvck you, forget it. grin

Lolss grin grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2020
Iceyjayz:
It's a guy that's behind that account, because a girl can't be that stupid.
So boys are stupid?

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Queensuccubus and Sister Fire
E get why!
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Iceyjayz: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Lolss grin grin
I asked you a question and you didn't reply? or you want to pretend you didn't see it abi?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Iceyjayz: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
So boys are stupid?
Some boys are stupid you know that. grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess yaff pinaly marry GR Ó

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I asked you a question and you didn't reply? or you want to pretend you didn't see it abi?

I cant seem to find the question cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by anonymuz(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
She means she's overused.
Something like this
grin angry
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Iceyjayz: 5:29am On Apr 13, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

I cant seem to find the question cheesy
Nah you sabi.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OscarJaden(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
I will like to meet pocohantas to learn from her purely heart
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Rawhumper(m): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Subtle way of u trying to scope Nl ladies,very pathetic way to try to get their Chance....so sick of You.
Why This time of topic,anyone that wants to meet Can personally go for The Person rather broadcast it here.
To be honest with all The Nl ladies am in touch with via Phone Call,none has ever commented on my post so its not by commenting bro so u think its by broadcasting u get their Attention? U Are a learner cos i know thats The hidden reason u had This post up....tsk tsk when will u grow up...i know u as a real hypocrite but i dont pretend to be someone else or better or worse

quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=88306849] [/quote]
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by mrblessed(m): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2020
I can only rightly attribute a situation where Nairaland's Simphood Hall of Fame is rolled out and the most famous simp, whose unprecedented and unexampled acts of senselessness and foolishness towards a wench is yet to be rivaled by anyone in this graveyard -- as the scheme of the enemy. However, we should always endeavour to courageously place/give culpability -- as well as reward to -- whom and where the belong.

Dear friends, that celebrated simp is Greatresearcher1, a kettle that has the temerity to call the pot black. Please let someone close to Greatresearcher1 tell him to quickly assume the first position, because doing otherwise is a gruesome and despicable assault to logic and commonsense.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OscarJaden(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2020
ReadymadeToto
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OtemAtum: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Graysons:
OtemSapien

Mrschima grin

and

Explorer smiley

Why will you like to meet me? cool
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by nanauju(f): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Mynd44

Coz he keeps banning me

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by dorin27(f): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Maxvasia

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Cigo1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nwaamaikpe for obvious reasons
Seun to pick his brain
Nihilistjnr a real nigger
Meobizy an awfully funny troll
Losprince greatest takes on movies
Ubunja for giving me the red pill

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
urugcp(hes a troubled soul but has a good heart,his diary section keeps me glued and he's intelligent ),,onaledypeep(i have refused to meet this one but have seen him,a hausa/fulani young man,shua arab),and one moderator in a not active section,nytakub,traehriaf(This one scares me lol),we still have good people here on Nairaland
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by 6ixT8: 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Pansophist
Nihilistjnr
Soloqy
Ebimi
Ymodulus
Einsteine
Pacohantas
... and host of others. The reasons are so obvious.
with their activities here, I have learnt so much from them. they all are damn witty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Graysons: 3:12am On Aug 27, 2020
OtemAtum:
Why will you like to meet me? cool
Yes sir! I want to know how your mind works. shocked shocked
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by 0temSapien: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2020
Graysons:
Yes sir! I want to know how your mind works. shocked shocked
It works just as the mind of any freethinker.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Graysons: 12:04am On Aug 28, 2020
0temSapien:
It works just as the mind of any freethinker.
alright sir. shocked shocked
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 12:32am On Sep 11, 2020
[s]
Rawhumper:
Subtle way of u trying to scope Nl ladies,very pathetic way to try to get their Chance....so sick of You.
Why This time of topic,anyone that wants to meet Can personally go for The Person rather broadcast it here.
To be honest with all The Nl ladies am in touch with via Phone Call,none has ever commented on my post so its not by commenting bro so u think its by broadcasting u get their Attention? U Are a learner cos i know thats The hidden reason u had This post up....tsk tsk when will u grow up...i know u as a real hypocrite but i dont pretend to be someone else or better or worse

quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=88306849]
[/s]
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 11, 2020
[quote][/quote]

grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 11, 2020
kokanepyramid:

You two should get a room

grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Ezzycarter coz he makes me laugh
Lefulefu he is friendly and funny
Carlyboi he holds great conversation
Diarykidd he is friendly too
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by EzzyCarter: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2020
Missyford31:

Ezzycarter coz he makes me laugh

Oh yeah? tongue... just name a place then. Drinks' on you tho cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Awnnnn kiss... just name a place. Drinks' on you tho cheesy

grin my place tonight 8 oclock grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by EzzyCarter: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2020
Missyford31:

grin my place tonight 8 oclock grin

Oh yeah? Just for drinks or more? cheesy What's on the menu? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Oh yeah? Just for drinks or more? cheesy What's on the menu? cheesy

grin depends what you wanna order cheesy
Let's start with drinks eh? Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nyash Experts In The House Please Help Me Assess This My Arse (pic) / Why Is A Man's Loyalty To His Friends More Important Than His Wife? / When Is The Appropriate Time To Propose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.