Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) (11311 Views)

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, beat?? When no b say i dey yaba left grin grin
Why did u tink if such sef??
Someone is falling hmmm
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Someone is falling hmmm

Maybe u should try and raise a brother up instead wink wink
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by fatymore(f): 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, beat?? When no b say i dey yaba left grin grin

Why did u tink if such sef??

Our first chat was like question and answer...going forth and back...and I guess I gave you tough time.

But why do you wanna see me undecided
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
fatymore:

Our first chat was like question and answer...going forth and back...and I guess I gave you tough time.

Lol, tank goodness u knew u gave me a tough tym,

Anyways, dont be too comfortable sha cus payback tym wil come grin grin grin

But why do you wanna see me undecided

Its just my wish, like wat i would love to do if i have my way. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Maybe u should try and raise a brother up instead wink wink
Redpill is your parachute bro
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Redpill is your parachute bro

U mean M&B capsules??

Guy i dont usually take drugs, especially the one prescribed by you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U mean M&B capsules??

Guy i dont usually take drugs, especially the one prescribed by you grin grin
Bro if you don't take redpill with you, be ready to crash. Just don't come here and create a thread about Fatymo this fatymo that.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by fatymore(f): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, tank goodness u knew u gave me a tough tym,

Anyways, dont be too comfortable sha cus payback tym wil come grin grin grin

Its just my wish, like wat i would love to do if i have my way. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How your side...COVID 19 never reach there?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Bro if you don't take redpill with you, be ready to crash. Just don't come here and create a thread about Fatymo this fatymo that.

What are u even saying

Geezzz!!!

I like to meet someone doesn't mean i always have an ulterior motive, pls dont reason like a kid and wise up.

To me meeting an opposite gender is just like meeting same gender, notin different if u know wat u re doing.

Pls be mature Orewa.

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
fatymore:

How your side...COVID 19 never reach there?

Not as severe as ur side jare, we stil go about our usual routine,
No restrictions of vehicle or movement and all others tho we re feeling the heat.

I even want the lockdown here sef, i also want to rest at home just like others, two weeks wil do embarassed
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
ILegend , mightyokwy, Collins

7 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Freelane33(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
drfifa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by fatymore(f): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Not as severe as ur side jare, we stil go about our usual routine,
No restrictions of vehicle or movement and all others tho we re feeling the heat.

I even want the lockdown here sef, i also want to rest at home just like others, two weeks wil do embarassed

Haaa....we are getting to igbehin lockdown here...as food don dey finish and there is inflation already...
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by fatymore(f): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

No let me talk my mind sha
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by zionmde: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
nwamaikpe
I want to ask him something

6 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
fatymore:

Haaa....we are getting to igbehin lockdown here...as food don dey finish and there is inflation already...

Lol, So how do u guys cope?? My friend wanted to talk to me on Tuesday he had to beep me, my jaw was dropped cus dat was the very first tym he would b doing dat over the years now.

I asked wat happend ogbeni, why did u flash? Kilode? He just burst into laughter and said its not easy during this lockdown, and he has a family to take care of.

Tho there is little inflation here as well but we re stil working at least to cater for our feeding and needs, even savings grin

But me i want the lockdown sha, more than anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by fatymore(f): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, So how do u guys cope?? My friend wanted to talk to me on Tuesday he had to beep me, my jaw was dropped cus dat was the very first tym he would b doing dat over the years now.

I asked wat happend ogbeni, why did u flash? Kilode? He just burst into laughter and said its not easy during this lockdown, and he has a family to take care of.

Tho there is little inflation here as well but we re stil working at least to cater for our feeding and needs, even savings grin

But me i want the lockdown sha, more than anybody.

Coping is an understatement.

I no dey cope at all...just using the period to learn and read/working remotely.

Stay at stay at home...money don remain 50naira
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
fatymore:

No let me talk my mind sha

Just ignore that guy, he's too childish.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

What are u even saying

Geezzz!!!

I like to meet someone doesn't i always have an ulterior motive, pls dont reason like a kid and wise up.

To me meeting an opposite gender is just like meeting same gender, notin different if u know wat u re doing.

Pls be mature Orewa.
Just meeting her? ok ooo. But go with a redpill just in case. Girls are not to be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by fatymore(f): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol...
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Better allow her talk her mind o. what if she want confess love for u? fatymore speak your mind. tell us how much u love Olawale.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Onebabe(f): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
I will like to meet gazzzu
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Neimar: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Makydebbie oooo

No reason maybe to snap pictures with her

3 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Freelane33:
Maryam.. I think I like her naturally
Do u know the meaning of natural?

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
fatymore:

Coping is an understatement.

I no dey cope at all...just using the period to learn and read/working remotely.

Stay at stay at home...money don remain 50naira

Chai!!! grin grin cheesy cheesy

And dis is funny, 50naira cheesy

I dont know how to put this down, maybe cus here is too revealing..
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Bro that's a redflag. Don't lose guard. Swallow ur redpill
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Just meeting her? ok ooo. But go with a redpill just in case. Girls are not to be trusted.

Guy wait

U dont talk to every lady u meet

U dont date every lady

U dont even talk to every lady

U dont Bleep dem all

U dont tease them all

U dont even greet them all

Soo dont expect that every lady a person talk to wil automatically turn to a gf.

Do we even know if she's happily married??

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by fatymore(f): 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

I actually saw it somewhere... It went thus.

Stay at stay at home, owo tiku wazo cry

And that's just the reality.

Staying at home and spending money without means of fast recovery.....

Owo ma tan niye

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bro OlawaleBammie don't send that girl a penny. That's a trap. Be a redpiller

4 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Wat red flag??

I never told u am related to otedola either grin grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Guy wait

U dont talk to every lady u meet

U dont date every lady

U dont even talk to every lady

U dont Bleep dem all

U dont tease them all

U dont even greet them all

Soo dont expect that every lady a person talk to wil automatically turn to a gf.

Do we even know if she's happily married??
She could be bitterly married I don't care. just don't send that girl money.
u are falling hands here.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by fatymore(f): 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

You are not ok...I don't want to abuse you...

It seems you just learnt the redpill ish...

Nobody is asking for money Here or soliciting for funds..we are just discussing on your thread(apologies for that)

Check our other mentions, we spoke about this same lock down...

So.geddifok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Really Love Him But What Do I Do? / Nyash Experts In The House Please Help Me Assess This My Arse (pic) / 19 Most Ridiculous Odd Couples Who Prove Opposites Attract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.