Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,412 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) (11317 Views)

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:
I'm evening newspaper o grin
Ah don't get!? !
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
A decent girl won't go for you. . . . Petyprincess you won
Go and read miseducations u will know y good girls want bad dudes

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
Ah don't get!? !
Evening newspaper is a term nairaland kid use to call ladies above 30 so that should give u a clue wink

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
Ah don't get!? !
She means she's overused.
Something like this

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Go and read miseducations u will know y good girls want bad dudes
I gat a good dude so i dnt need it,if you think all good girls are attracted to bad boys then you are wrong!

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

I gat a good dude so i dnt need it,if you think all good girls are attracted to bad boys then you are wrong!
Is ur dude redpilled?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

Evening newspaper is a term nairaland kid use to call ladies above 30 so that should give u a clue wink
32 i assume You re married right??
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

Na diz kian gal i wan marry
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Is ur dude handsome?
yes na
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:
Dnt console yourself grin
Which one are you among these?

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
Computergeek i love ur diary, av been trying to get ur attention for awhile
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
evening newspapers don't get married.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Is ur dude redpilled?
That's none of your business! I noticed something similar about nairaland redpillers is they lack sense just like you! They think being a woman hater means you automatically redpilled undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
Yes with three kids

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Which one are you among these?
Guy which kian viariaty day be diz

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
Computergeek i love ur diary, av been trying to get ur attention for awhile
stay focus bro. stop jumping from one pussy to the other. maybe petyprincess wanted giving u chance and here u are eyeing another one
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

Yes with three kids
who dash u marriage?

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:
Yes with three kids
wow a sucessful lady unlike GR. . . I NO TALK O

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

That's none of your business! I noticed something similar about nairaland redpillers is they lack sense just like you! They think being a woman hater means you automatically redpilled undecided
well, I'm redpilled certified

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
stay focus bro. stop jumping from one pussy to the other. maybe petyprincess wanted giving u chance and here u are eyeing another one
Walahi this is hilarious buh am nt in
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
who dash u marriage?
The marriage you couldn't keep ntoor cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
who dash u marriage?
Baba God
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
Baba God
ok
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
wow a sucessful lady unlike GR. . . I NO TALK O
Abi o grin
I go turn grandma soon sef while reaseavher still single grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
evening newspapers don't get married.
some do
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

The marriage you couldn't keep ntoor cheesy cheesy
Unfortunately ur gender messed up. shows women can't keep marriage
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

Abi o grin
Hahahahaha, ur type no dey old jux dey fresh like mango
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by bigpicture001: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
anuma1:
Explorer and Lala the snake Wizard

Y
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

Abi o grin
I just pity that dude u are gold digging
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
Hahahahaha, ur type no dey old jux dey fresh like mango
Abi o, fresh forever like Genevieve grin
I go turn great grand ma soon sef grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

Abi o, fresh forever like Genevieve grin
I go turn great grand ma soon sef grin
Walahi neva, na sweet sixteen u go be na
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Unfortunately ur gender messed up. shows women can't keep marriage
Eyah next time you will get to know your partner b4 rushing into marriage! You have 95 percent of the blame!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How A Virgin Almost Died In My Crib / When Did U Get Your First Blowjo.b? Mine Is... / Girl Post Semi-unclad Pics On Facebook, Nigerian React (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.