Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. (67841 Views)

Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service / Inter State Movement May Resume June 21 - Bashir Ahmad / Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by johnstar(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
okewumi:
where to board vehicle from ibadan to lagos? i checked iwo road motor park, no bus. Any info pls

U mean no any bus in ibadan park Or is it only for lagos? Why not take a bus going to mowe or ogun state..
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by FredLum: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Anyone knows how to get to Lagos or Benin from Uyo. it's extremely urgent .
Need to resume work on Monday
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by homosapien(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=Preetti post=88938179][/quotSo

Sorry for the late reply, just seeing not.

I drove, didn't go with public transport.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by homosapien(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=Preetti post=88938179][/quote]

Sorry for the late reply, just seeing it now, I actually drove down, not with public transport.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by anneboleyn(f): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
I feel I am falling in depression over being out of a job, for the entirety of this pandemic on hand, no income forthcoming any longer, those who I have worked for keep stalling over the stipulated payment, not long ago losing my entire savings to scammers I need to change location to Ibadan for the time being...please should I check for Ibadan vehicle at ojota or ojodu Berger? Any response from this house is highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by johnstar(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
anneboleyn:
I feel I am falling in depression over being out of a job, for the entirety of this pandemic on hand, no income forthcoming any longer, those who I have worked for keep stalling over the stipulated payment, not long ago losing my entire savings to scammers I need to change location to Ibadan for the time being...please should I check for Ibadan vehicle at ojota or ojodu Berger? Any response from this house is highly appreciated.

U will see bus around 5am at iyana ipaja.. make sure u go der early
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by DeevaB: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Toluprazzy: 3:30pm On May 01, 2020
FredLum:
Anyone knows how to get to Lagos or Benin from Uyo. it's extremely urgent .
Need to resume work on Monday

How far. Have you gotten any? I'm in calabar and I need to be in Lagos before Monday too
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by FredLum: 3:35pm On May 01, 2020
Toluprazzy:

How far. Have you gotten any? I'm in calabar and I need to be in Lagos before Monday too

Not yet o, having been asking, no reasonable reply yet
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Awesomeone1: 6:27pm On May 01, 2020
Pls anyone with information on how to get to benin from lagos please share

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by success97: 7:08pm On May 01, 2020
I am stuck at Lagos since April and I have to continue my work at Ibadan. Are the regular bus parks still operating? Or when will the interstate travel ban be lifted?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2020
AIT1:

Since the government has placed ban on interstate movement the parks will likely not work.

Some of them will work as "sole" anyway and that's how you can get a bus.

So, to get "sole" going to Ibadan, once you are in Akure find your way to road block.

You will be dropped at the expressway (Akure-Ilesha express way). Just scroll to the front. You will see either private car or bus that will be going to Ibadan.

Or better still, instead of dropping at Road Block, drop at Bayduk (it's still the same express), it's farther to the park so you should get "sole" more easily.

Thank you bro.

I did as you posted, but bro, na war o. No "sole", No private vehicle ready to help (fear of Corona. lol). I took a bus to owena, and stay on the road for almost 1hr30mins before I see a truck that help me for 2k to Ibadan.

All through my trip to ibadan from akure, there's no single commercial vehicle that pass, it's just trucks and few private cars.

In all, I spent three days on the road from Taraba State to Ibadan, boarding 6 different vehicles but I thank God for journey mercy.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by AIT1(m): 11:47am On May 02, 2020
GudPpleG8Nation:

Thank you bro.

I did as you posted, but bro, na war o. No "sole", No private vehicle ready to help (fear of Corona. lol). I took a bus to owena, and stay on the road for almost 1hr30mins before I see a dangote truck that help me for 2k to Ibadan.

All through my trip to ibadan from akure, there's no single commercial vehicle that pass, it's just trucks and few private cars.

In all, I spent three days on the road from Taraba State to Ibadan, boarding 6 different vehicles but I thank God for journey mercy.

Thank God that you got to your destination safely. You won the "war" at the end. Now you can relax and focus on other things. Nice.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by AIT1(m): 11:53am On May 02, 2020
Awesomeone1:
Pls anyone with information on how to get to benin from lagos please share

Go to Berger, trek to the front very well you will see buses there. But you can't see Benin there, just enter Ore and from Ore you will find bus to Benin. Go very early in the morning say 7 am

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Awesomeone1: 12:08pm On May 02, 2020
AIT1:

Go to Berger, trek to the front very well you will see buses there. But you can't see Benin there, just enter Ore and from Ore you will find bus to Benin. Go very early in the morning say 7 am

Thank you .

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by dimexy247(m): 3:19pm On May 02, 2020
How is the road, we're there any policemen or border men, did they question you, how was it like please. Want to go to Osogbo from Ibadan.

GudPpleG8Nation:

Thank you bro.

I did as you posted, but bro, na war o. No "sole", No private vehicle ready to help (fear of Corona. lol). I took a bus to owena, and stay on the road for almost 1hr30mins before I see a truck that help me for 2k to Ibadan.

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by onuwaje(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2020
Abuja to Warri

Anyone??
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Dayoebe(m): 4:01pm On May 02, 2020
dimexy247:
How is the road, we're there any policemen or border men, did they question you, how was it like please. Want to go to Osogbo from Ibadan.

When are you planning to go? am plying the same route
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by FredLum: 4:22pm On May 02, 2020
Kindly help with information on how to get to Benin or Lagos from Uyo
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 02, 2020
Guys,Please would it be possible to travel from Enugu to Lagos by next week?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by dimexy247(m): 5:56pm On May 02, 2020
Monday or Tuesday bro

Dayoebe:

When are you planning to go? am plying the same route
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Dayoebe(m): 7:18pm On May 02, 2020
dimexy247:
Monday or Tuesday bro
Am planning to go on Monday. Where do you think we might find available transport?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by dimexy247(m): 11:28pm On May 02, 2020
I'm thinking either Iwo road or farther along Gbagi side

Dayoebe:

Am planning to go on Monday. Where do you think we might find available transport?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Pabloxxx1234: 12:22am On May 03, 2020
Please I’m in Lagos , and I need to be in warri, delta state. Anyone with useful information should help me out,, I need help!
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by newmoney133: 5:20am On May 03, 2020
The truth is that you should prepare yourself for hardship on the way.No straight journey again.Be ready to a bus to okada or a truck.i have never suffered on the road the way I suffered when I travelled during this covid period unless your reason is not urgent enough.if you are not ready for stress stay in your house
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by seasy: 8:46am On May 03, 2020
Can one still travel this coming week? From Abuja to Benin
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by onuwaje(m): 8:48am On May 03, 2020
seasy:
Can one still travel this coming week? From Abuja to Benin

Please i am heading in that direction (warri)

Please send me a dm
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Ifewunmi03(f): 9:00am On May 03, 2020
Pls I need to get to Akure from Aba unfailingly by Tuesday,pls anyone plying the route or anyone that knows how and where I can get vehicle or can I get vehicle in onitsha?

Pls it's urgent I leave this place
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by seasy: 9:02am On May 03, 2020
onuwaje:

Please i am heading in that direction (warri)

Please send me a dm

Okay
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Ifewunmi03(f): 9:07am On May 03, 2020
prettmum:
Please house who has traveled from ABA to Lagos recently... intending to travel on Thursday next week ..

Pls have you gotten any information..
Am also planning to leave next week
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Tiwa09: 9:45am On May 03, 2020
Pls, I want to travel from akure to abeokuta, how do I go about it or is there anyone going through the same route, let's move together pls.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Pabloxxx1234: 12:21pm On May 03, 2020
seasy:

Okay
please I need to be in warri too,, please any useful information?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Six People Die In Ikorodu Boat Mishap (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.