Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. (67860 Views)

Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service / Inter State Movement May Resume June 21 - Bashir Ahmad / Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Toluprazzy: 10:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Brownsun:
Please is anyone travelling from lagos to uyo?? will like to join or anyone knows where i can get bus going that way

How far....did you get any?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Iykenuwa(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Brownsun:
Please is anyone travelling from lagos to uyo?? will like to join or anyone knows where i can get bus going that way

There are night vehicles, inbox me please. I don't want to post it publicly to avoid sabotage
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Iykenuwa(m): 10:45am On Apr 28, 2020
I want to go to Benin from Lagos. Any tips please?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by spenca: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Preetti post=88938179][/quote]

If you are driving set out between 7-8am,
dress responsibly and greet police officer with a smile and you are good to go.
You may part with 1k-2k through out your journey.
Just keep cash in 200 and 500 denominations.
Have an excuse to travel.

This is for people going to Ogun and oyo state.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by dimexy247(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by dimexy247(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Please what info do you have about going from Ibadan to Osogbo?

spenca:

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Preetti(f): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Tjohnnay:

Good day ma. Please can I travel with u? Im also going to ibadan.. how do we go abt it?
I also have no idea that's why I'm asking those that have successfully gone to ib from Lagos
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Preetti(f): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
spenca:

oh I'm not driving. . thanks
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Pabloxxx1234: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
Please I need to be in ughelli.,, I’m currently in Lagos, and I swear I’m tired already ,, please anyone with useful information should help me out ,,,,,,,
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Brownsun(f): 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Toluprazzy:

How far....did you get any?
not yet o. but someone said there are night buses going that way.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by onuwaje(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Anybody with pass going to Warri ??

I am in Abuja
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Elui2(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
Pls does any one have information about Warri to Benin route pls, I need to get to Benin as soon as possible..pls help me out

Anybody pls?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by anneboleyn(f): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hope to leave Lagos for Ibadan on Sunday, no work, no activities, indoors since march 30th, just want out for the sake of my sanity...hope I get to Ibadan successfully
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by rukis360(m): 8:56am On Apr 29, 2020
anneboleyn:
Hope to leave Lagos for Ibadan on Sunday, no work, no activities, indoors since march 30th, just want out for the sake of my sanity...hope I get to Ibadan successfully
don't u think ur reason is not
tangible enuf, try to stay in lagos and avoid putting ursef and others at risk

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
anneboleyn:

Please, stay in Lagos.

This your reason for traveling get as e be..

On the 6th, you can go anywhere you want to

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by missyojo(f): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please who's coming from Ilorin to Abuja with his/her car?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by bestman09(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=Preetti post=88937623][/quote]

There are vehicles after Berger, you trek a bit and see them loading. Many destinations

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by bestman09(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Elui2:
Pls does any one have information about Warri to Benin route pls, I need to get to Benin as soon as possible..pls help me out

Anybody pls?
Go down to Berger, a little distance from the bus stop, you will see the transporters loading to different locations
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by harbeedemi(m): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
There are buses loading Ibadan at new garage, just a stone throw from Berger along the expressway

Preetti:
I also have no idea that's why I'm asking those that have successfully gone to ib from Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Preetti(f): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
harbeedemi:
There are buses loading Ibadan at new garage, just a stone throw from Berger along the expressway

Pls is there a particular time frame I have to follow?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Preetti(f): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
bestman09:

There are vehicles after Berger, you trek a bit and see them loading. Many destinations
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 2:23am On Apr 30, 2020
AIT1:

I need to go to Akure too o. I'm presently in Lagos and I'm tired already.

Hi!
Are you able to get to akure? I'm coming from makurdi to akure, then link to ibadan, my final destination.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by iniuwakmfon: 2:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Please would it be possible to travel from Abuja to lafia next week...
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by AIT1(m): 5:04am On Apr 30, 2020
GudPpleG8Nation:

Hi!
Are you able to get to akure? I'm coming from makurdi to akure, then link to ibadan, my final destination.

Yes, no problem at all if you enter public transport and your driver cooperates with them at each check point by greasing their palms

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by AIT1(m): 5:06am On Apr 30, 2020
Preetti:

Go there early in the morning say 7:00am

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 5:24am On Apr 30, 2020
AIT1:

Yes, no problem at all if you enter public transport and your driver cooperates with them at each check point by greasing their palms
OK.
Thank you. Where would I see Ibadan bus in akure? This is my first time in recent time pass through akure
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by bestman09(m): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2020
Preetti:

I got to the park at about 9.30 am. Lots of vehicles were on ground. I'm sure you will get a vehicle to your destination there at anytime

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by prettmum(f): 7:24am On Apr 30, 2020
Please house who has traveled from ABA to Lagos recently... intending to travel on Thursday next week ..
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by harbeedemi(m): 7:59am On Apr 30, 2020
I don't think so, I still saw them loading around 1pm the other day

Preetti:

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by nadisms: 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
any idea from sokoto to Abuja..
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by AIT1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
GudPpleG8Nation:

OK.
Thank you. Where would I see Ibadan bus in akure? This is my first time in recent time pass through akure

Since the government has placed ban on interstate movement the parks will likely not work.

Some of them will work as "sole" anyway and that's how you can get a bus.

So, to get "sole" going to Ibadan, once you are in Akure find your way to road block.

You will be dropped at the expressway (Akure-Ilesha express way). Just scroll to the front. You will see either private car or bus that will be going to Ibadan.

Or better still, instead of dropping at Road Block, drop at Bayduk (it's still the same express), it's farther to the park so you should get "sole" more easily.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by okewumi: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
where to board vehicle from ibadan to lagos? i checked iwo road motor park, no bus. Any info pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Six People Die In Ikorodu Boat Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / Just Collected My International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.