Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. (67657 Views)

Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service / Inter State Movement May Resume June 21 - Bashir Ahmad / Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by omidan21: 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Traveling can’t be Inevitable. It just has to be for Cogent reason. My younger brother schools in a University In Ilorin he called home this week crying that he needs to come to Lagos by all means cause there is security threat in his hostel cultist coming in carting boys away to where we don’t know. Please what can he do . I told him if he can get a bus coming to Lagos he shld to a Park in Ilorin. And he shld be sure to have his ID card and explain the problem to any Police on the way .

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by benn94(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
osinawanta:
Am currently in Lagos and need to get to owerri am here in a friend house and not just prepared for it any advice that will help I will appreciate am in ago palace way

I would like to travel to Owerri from Amuwo odofin. Not far from Ago. Are you in Owerri now? How did you travel if you are?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by benn94(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dan18:
Anyone going from owerri to Lagos should hit me up
I want to travel to Owerri but I don't know how
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Dan18(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
benn94:
I want to travel to Owerri but I don't know how

I'll be coming back to Lagos soon, but can't say when I'll be going back to owerri
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by ochechegift86(f): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Please where can I get bus to travel to Lagos from Abuja?
Thanks in advance
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
omidan21:
Traveling can’t be Inevitable. It just has to be for Cogent reason. My younger brother schools in a University In Ilorin he called home this week crying that he needs to come to Lagos by all means cause there is security threat in his hostel cultist coming in carting boys away to where we don’t know. Please what can he do . I told him if he can get a bus coming to Lagos he shld to a Park in Ilorin. And he shld be sure to have his ID card and explain the problem to any Police on the way .

I'm also in ilorin (unilorin) , what part of tanke area is he? I'd be traveling to ibadan next week Monday and if he doesn't mind we can travel to ibadan together. And from ibadan he will get a bus to Lagos. I can't guarantee he'll get a straight bus to Lagos
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Criticize001(m): 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
ifec92:

Alright. Thanks boss

Were you able to travel?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by expaboy(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
I need to get to Onitsha from Lagos, I stay around Ago estate.. any advice on how to.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Bigdre31: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
ochechegift86:
Please where can I get bus to travel to Lagos from Abuja?
Thanks in advance

Left for Lagos this a.m from Zaria , will be going back to Kaduna Sunday .... what's your location in Lagos ,
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by ochechegift86(f): 2:01am On Apr 25, 2020
I'm in Abuja now... I want to go to lagos
Bigdre31:

Left for Lagos this a.m from Zaria , will be going back to Kaduna Sunday .... what's your location in Lagos ,
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by osinawanta(m): 5:06am On Apr 25, 2020
benn94:

I would like to travel to Owerri from Amuwo odofin. Not far from Ago. Are you in Owerri now? How did you travel if you are?

Go to cele around that eddyson park you u will see sienna going to owerri the charge 10k they will tell you that they will stop at onitsha is a lie just enter the sienna will stop at asaba before the bridge you will cross the bridge with leg by the other side you will see Keke going to owerri road is 200 per person it will stop you by zenith Bank you will get a bus loading owerri and other eastern state 1k owerri to control guess u know ur way
N/b don't fear is a smooth journey road is very busy with police check point and the cars move in group..

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Criticize001(m): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2020
Sadia1992:
Anybody going to Osun from Jos

Please if you find out one, I have a friend stuck in Ife presently too. She's also going to Jos
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Bigdre31: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2020
ochechegift86:
I'm in Abuja now... I want to go to lagos

oops , we missed ourselves then , hope you find movement soon , its getting tough now tho

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by 2pretty4u(f): 8:56am On Apr 25, 2020
Pls does anyone know how the road is like from minna to lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by AIT1(m): 8:59am On Apr 25, 2020
I just need to travel to Akure from Lagos

I'm tired already cry
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by expaboy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
osinawanta:

Go to cele around that eddyson park you u will see sienna going to owerri the charge 10k they will tell you that they will stop at onitsha is a lie just enter the sienna will stop at asaba before the bridge you will cross the bridge with leg by the other side you will see Keke going to owerri road is 200 per person it will stop you by zenith Bank you will get a bus loading owerri and other eastern state 1k owerri to control guess u know ur way
N/b don't fear is a smooth journey road is very busy with police check point and the cars move in group..

Boss I would like to know if it's day or night journey you engaged in.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Tjohnnay: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2020
Does anyone know if there is stil interstate traveling from lagos to ife?? Kindly tell me
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Tjohnnay: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
victor75:
Please, are their still public transport from lagos to Ìbàdàn or if their is anybody going to ibadan from lagos let me know abeg.

Hello bro have you traveled already??
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Elui2(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
I want to travel from Warri to Benin.Does anyone have an idea of what how the road is?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Jumpjambers: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Please anyone traveling to kaduna from Ibadan please let me know
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by benn94(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
osinawanta:

Thank you so much
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by nadisms: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2020
pls I want to travel from Sokoto to Anambra...
any advice pls
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by hapydaddy: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
Pls who is driving to lekki from Ota..I need to be at lekki tomorrow morning. Will pay the person. Tnx
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by AIT1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
If you must travel, find a way to travel tomorrow morning. Once Buhari effects the ban on interstate movement tomorrow it will be "more strict" to travel.

On my way to Akure from Lagos tomorrow morning by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Brownsun(f): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Please is anyone travelling from lagos to uyo?? will like to join or anyone knows where i can get bus going that way
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Dayoebe(m): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2020
AIT1:
If you must travel, find a way to travel tomorrow morning. Once Buhari effects the ban on interstate movement tomorrow it will be "more strict" to travel.
On my way to Akure from Lagos tomorrow morning by God's grace

How's your journey?
Am in Ibadan going to Ekiti this weekend. Is it possible?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Preetti(f): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=bestman09 post=88387491] Isn't obvious that they are corrupt? The reason i traveled is a very serious issue. I lost someone to death due to diabetes and my presence is needed to plan on how to take the corpse to the east. I didn't travel for pleasure

I traveled from Ibadan to Lagos on Friday and came back to Ibadan on Saturday morning.

The travel lockdown is a scam. Many checkpoints on the road but the commercial drivers knows their way out. They pay N200 per checkpoints and N500 to the federal highway police checkpoint at Guru maharaji junction.

We were dropped off at Kara, and i entered a bike to Berger, from Berger, another bike to Ojota before taking a bike of N1000 to Yaba, which was my final destination.

The lockdown is more of a business venture between the Okada riders, transporters and security agents
[/quote

Please where did you get a car from Lagos to Ibadan? and how much did they charge? thanks

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Preetti(f): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=movod post=88399847]I really need to travel from Lagos to Ibadan tomorrow, I am driving my self. Will that be possible, Any advice?[/quote

were you able to do it? wanna go to ib from Lagos too
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Preetti(f): 8:37am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=homosapien post=88413350]

Travel from Lagos to Ibadan last week. Take off point is ojodu Berger, saw about 3 three check point,

one at Berger outward lagos, another at Opic before long bridge.

When you get to interchange, there is another checking point, finally immediately after ogere close to Ibadan is another check point.

So my brother, if you aren't a uniform personnel, just hold enough cash to buy your pass ticket.[/quote

Hi..please did you go by private car? and how did you go about it? thanks
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Preetti(f): 8:40am On Apr 28, 2020
nadisims:
pls I want to travel from Sokoto to Anambra...

any advice pls
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by AIT1(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2020
Dayoebe:

How's your journey?
Am in Ibadan going to Ekiti this weekend. Is it possible?

Fine but stressful. Thank God.

There are lots of checkpoints on the road, the police are making cool money. We didn't come down from the bus at all. It's only our driver that keeps coming down to settle them.

But it will be stricter now since the president just announced it. But, you will surely get to your destination

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Tjohnnay: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2020
[quote author=Preetti post=88938044][/quote]

Good day ma. Please can I travel with u? Im also going to ibadan.. how do we go abt it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Coronavirus: China Ejects Nigerians, Other Africans From Homes, Hotels / Think You Know Lagos well Enough? (photos) / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.