Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. (67672 Views)

Ogun And Lagos To Build 31km Inter-State Rail Service / Inter State Movement May Resume June 21 - Bashir Ahmad / Lockdown: Inter-State Travellers Intercepted In Enugu, Turned Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Isaacjay22: 1:28pm On May 03, 2020
Pls wo is going to east from Lagos... How can I leave... Need to b in asaba on 4th or 5th

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Pabloxxx1234: 8:30pm On May 03, 2020
Me too,, anyway I should just be to the delta state
Isaacjay22:
Pls wo is going to east from Lagos... How can I leave... Need to b in asaba on 4th or 5th
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by gorillawalkings(f): 9:45pm On May 03, 2020
we have been on a lock down in uganda for quite some time no 35 days abd stack with some of my clients here as well. my company the gorilla walking safaris is helping out giving much information about travel in the lock down herehttps://www.gorillawalkingsafaris.com/coronavirus-pandemic-covid-19-uganda/
GreatResearcher1:
If you've embarked on interstate journey during this lockdown period please share your experience.

What is the border situation like? Are the security personnel at the borders compromising?

Let's hear from you.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 03, 2020
Hello NR
Am Abraham,
Please I need to travel from Lagos to Kogi state urgently...

Someone should help...
How do I go about it from Lagos to lokoja?
Price for Transport?
Challenges on the way?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Evaqueen(f): 1:20am On May 04, 2020
Please, am stuck in enugu...

I wish to travel from enugu to owerri.

Please someone should direct me.

Where can I get owerri bus at enugu.
Thanks..
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Evaqueen(f): 1:38am On May 04, 2020
Please who is traveling from enugu to owerri
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by bestman09(m): 8:37am On May 04, 2020
Preetti:

Pls is there a particular time frame I have to follow?
I was there between 9-10am. It's better you go early

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Crummy: 8:40am On May 04, 2020
okewumi:
where to board vehicle from ibadan to lagos? i checked iwo road motor park, no bus. Any info pls
have you traveled, how did you do it?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by prettmum(f): 10:08am On May 04, 2020
Ifewunmi03:
Pls I need to get to Akure from Aba unfailingly by Tuesday,pls anyone plying the route or anyone that knows how and where I can get vehicle or can I get vehicle in onitsha?

Pls it's urgent I leave this place
I have not seen oooo...
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Elui2(m): 10:48am On May 04, 2020
gorillawalkings:
we have been on a lock down in uganda for quite some time no 35 days abd stack with some of my clients here as well. my company the gorilla walking safaris is helping out giving much information about travel in the lock down herehttps://www.gorillawalkingsafaris.com/coronavirus-pandemic-covid-19-uganda/
you and your useless blog, you are not up to date, your blog is not up to date.Gorilla brain �
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by KingGBsky(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2020
Awesomeone1:
Pls anyone with information on how to get to benin from lagos please share

Please and please I’m looking for this information too on how to get to Benin from Lagos. Someone should pls help.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2020
Please, where can I find bus from Lagos to Owerri? I will also like to know the transport fare. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Damson1001: 7:43pm On May 04, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
If you've embarked on interstate journey during this lockdown period please share your experience.

What is the border situation like? Are the security personnel at the borders compromising?

Let's hear from you.

Pls what's the border situation from Lagos to ilorin......anyone traveled today?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by DeeCherry(f): 8:24pm On May 04, 2020
Damson1001:

Pls what's the border situation from Lagos to ilorin......anyone traveled today?

Do you intend traveling from Ilorin to Lagos? If yes, I'm interested please..
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Lush100(m): 8:31pm On May 04, 2020
Traveling ibadan to Lagos,
on Thursday?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by kamikaz1: 7:21am On May 05, 2020
Who's driving from Lagos to Ibadan on Wednesday? Thursday/Friday. Please lets hook up.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Tiwa09: 8:42am On May 05, 2020
Who's travelling from akure to ibadan, pls let's hook up
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by id2019(m): 8:58am On May 05, 2020
Please who is traveling from asaba to Lagos , please hit me up
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by id2019(m): 9:00am On May 05, 2020
Atamaj:
Please I'm in same shoes. I'm stuck in Warri. I have to travel to Lagos ASAP. Should you find any car/bus let me know. Thank you.
Have you been able to travel to Lagos because I also want to travel to Lagos I am in asaba
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by BREYZ: 9:57am On May 05, 2020
Who is traveling from PH to Lagos between Friday and Sunday should please hit me up
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Lush100(m): 10:06am On May 05, 2020
other way round

kamikaz1:
Who's driving from Lagos to Ibadan on Wednesday? Thursday/Friday. Please lets hook up.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Brosbeforehoes: 11:31am On May 05, 2020
BREYZ:
Who is traveling from PH to Lagos between Friday and Sunday should please hit me up
u only have today and tomorrow... Total lockdown begin Thursday
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by BREYZ: 11:32am On May 05, 2020
Brosbeforehoes:

Chai!
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Pabloxxx1234: 11:39am On May 05, 2020
Brosbeforehoes:
for real bro? Lockdown for Lagos or port harcourt?
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Pabloxxx1234: 11:47am On May 05, 2020
Please someone should help with how to get to delta state , warri ,, I ready drop 1k for the info,,please I beg you !! I’m depressed here in Lagos and need to be home !
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Pabloxxx1234: 11:55am On May 05, 2020
Please I live at fagba ,
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by DeeCherry(f): 12:11pm On May 05, 2020
Pabloxxx1234:
Please someone should help with how to get to delta state , warri ,, I ready drop 1k for the info,,please I beg you !! I’m depressed here in Lagos and need to be home !

Find your way from Fagba to Jibowu(towards Yaba) There are tens of transportation companies there. My elder brother boarded a Sienna to Onitsha there, around 9k. He traveled this morning.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Pabloxxx1234: 12:44pm On May 05, 2020
DeeCherry:

Find your way from Fagba to Jibowu(towards Yaba) There are tens of transportation companies there. My elder brother boarded a Sienna to Onitsha there, around 9k. He traveled this morning.
omg,, thank you so much ,, I appreciate this,,, leaving first thing tomorrow morning ,, you have no idea how much hope you just gave me ,,,please I’ve been trying to send a direct message to you ,,, how can I?07016149848, so I can send you the 1k for the data you used in giving me this info . Once again ,, thank you
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by DeeCherry(f): 1:02pm On May 05, 2020
Pabloxxx1234:
omg,, thank you so much ,, I appreciate this,,, leaving first thing tomorrow morning ,, you have no idea how much hope you just gave me ,,,please I’ve been trying to send a direct message to you ,,, how can I?07016149848, so I can send you the 1k for the data you used in giving me this info . Once again ,, thank you

You welcome. I don't have access to my mail, so I can't view my dm's.
Don't worry about sending anything jor, glad I could help.

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Pabloxxx1234: 1:08pm On May 05, 2020
DeeCherry:

please , I appreciate this info. And you just gave me hope ,,,please how can I get to you directly ??i don’t know how to send a direct message
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by DeeCherry(f): 1:11pm On May 05, 2020
Pabloxxx1234:
please , I appreciate this info. And you just gave me hope ,,,please how can I get to you directly ??i don’t know how to send a direct message

phctreasures@gmail.com

Send a mail.
Re: Lockdown: Inter-state Travelling. Share Your Experience. by Brosbeforehoes: 3:05pm On May 05, 2020
BREYZ:

Chai!
there's a way you can travel though, I can give you compass.. but you will have to be at the location by 5am-5:30

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Think You Know Lagos well Enough? (photos) / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel / See The ₦155m Lamborghini That Every Plane Must Follow At Italy's Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.