Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,278 members, 7,826,080 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings (38124 Views)

Church Of England Votes In Favour Of Blessings For Same-sex Unions (pics) / Lagos To Register Places Of Worship ‘To Ensure Sanity’ / Christians Not Allowed Places Of Worship In Some Northern Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Munadad: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Chris and his pastorpreneur ills are dumbassses. Rather than cash in on the situation by going to the nearest isolation centre and healing the sick there, he keeps spewing his trash. Corona virus has exposed this pastor as self serving. Despite the fact that they always inundate us with their several discussions with God, they seem to have problems reaching him again. They are all cheats robbing the gullible by staging fake miracles.

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by ayolanrewaju(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Jbleenk:
Foolish man

Edited: since this made fp, I think I need make my stand known on this.

This is cheer wickedness. Lately this man has courted controversy and this just topped it. If Nigerians are left at the mercy of people like this at this point In time, I wonder what will become of us.

NB: expectation of some world power on how Covid19 will ravage Africa did not come to pass because knuckleheads like Pastor Chris did not have their way on this.

You are the most foolish. when strange forces start delaying with you. you won't know where your problems are coming from.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by lighthousearc: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2020
South Korea's Covid-19 ground zero is from a church, Now they have 10,512 cases. God is everywhere. I hope ignorance will not kill africans .

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by AntiChristian: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Lostz:

How are they humans when they have the brain of animals?

We are all humans! Despite our flaws!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by dederocs(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2020
grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by bulla77(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Is this man taking some yet to be commercialized drug.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Benwallt(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Professorcplus:
What is the purpose of his Healing School?
21st century scam

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Franking: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Guy man pastor. Countless people have died inside the church including the ones boko haram bombed. What is this guy smoking or maybe just part of the format.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by kayceephotizo(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Jbleenk:
Foolish man

This is cheer wickedness. Lately this man has courted controversy and this just topped it. If Nigerians are left at the mercy of people like this at this point In time, I wonder what will become of us.

NB: expectation of some world power on how Covid19 will ravage Africa did not come to pass because knuckleheads like Pastor Chris did not have their way on this.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by wiszzy101: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2020
God bless u sir........

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by ArisingStorm: 8:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Klemp458:
Mister.. Always talk like a learned, make research before you conclude and learn how to have to backed your ignorance.. Easter is different from Ishtar.. English and Germany pronounce it same but their spelling differs... ArisingStorm post=88350704]A church is not a building, and the body of a man is the temple of the Living YAH.

Acts 7:48 However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says:

1 Corinthians 6:19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from YAH, and you are not your own?

And Easter is Paganism, The disciples didn't celebrate it, Easter has nothing to to do with The Messiah, but has everything to do with the pagan goddess Ishtar. You are a daft to say this nonsense, face the Pastor Chris and stop displaying your foolishness....We don't worship The Most High in the ways of Heathen. According to scriptures, we are instructed to celebrate the Feast of Passover and the Feast of Unleavened bread during this period and not "Easter".

The Truth is the Truth, even if the world is deceived, even if it is rejected.

Shalom.

The earlier you detach yourself from pagan traditions, the better, I warned you. I am here to share the truth not argue. Prove me wrong with the Word. The Most High never changes.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by kayceephotizo(m): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=Jbleenk post=88348829]Foolish man

always mind the kind of words you use for men of God. ........for your own good oooh !

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Sharonstone7719: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2020
Tithes and offerings are no longer coming in as it used to be

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by wiszzy101: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2020
God bless you sir. .

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

We are all humans! Despite our flaws!
so you know there is flaw but you go on slandering a particular religious group on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by obailala(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2020
True.. but wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by GRACEGLORY: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2020
profrichrad:

God really bless u. some are saying they should use the church as isolation centre, to heal them, but the Real Truth Is that do they believe that They Can Be Heal..

The connection is not by brain but by ur heart(spirit).

Even if our Fathers lay hands and legs, and sleep on them, they won’t be healed, not until they encounter Jesus, and understand the Process of spiritual healing.

1 Corinthians 11:30
That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep (That is, died)
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by adams123: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2020
no more healing & miracle night any more na....make your followers the use them head ooo
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by sisisioge: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2020
Chai...people are losing income...the church is not spared.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by timesup234: 8:51am On Apr 12, 2020
feldido:
This man stupid gon... Upon all his education?
una too dey overrate education. Education is defined as stupidity. Every educated person has been stupid until proven otherwise. Education is the downfall of man

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by nijiatech78: 8:51am On Apr 12, 2020
I have always loved Pastor Chris and attended some of his services as early at late 90s. On this issue I will say NO Sir. This is a Pandemic we have in our hands that needs the utmost care and strategy else it will be catastrophic if it spills out of hand. The church is not only a place of “blessing” but of “healing” as we have always seen.

The scenario we find ourselves demand FULL support at all levels. If we allow it to spill you pastors will lock your doors yourself against your members.

Pastor Chris please support the stay at home initiative and use online medium for your services atleast your organization uses up to date Technology so that shouldn’t be a problem.

Love you all!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by fish23(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
He is right!

Churches are places to bless the pastors

But Churches are places of healing also, why can’t they welcome the patient en mass to heal them?

Israel is on lockdown, churches are shutdown.
what is your point? We sabi pass them?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Nwaelohim: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2020
TA4TA4:
Coronavirus: Churches are not places of infection but places of blessing - Pastor Chris says as he supports relaxation of lockdown order for churches to reopen

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has reacted to the decision of some state governors to relax the lockdown order in their states for churches to celebrate Easter.

While preaching on Friday April 10th, Pastor Chris said the church is not a place of infection but rather a place of blessings. He prayed against anyone coming to church and getting infected.

The clergyman who last week said the lockdown in Lagos and Abuja was for the Federal government to install 5G network in the state, said any wise government knows not to trouble the church.

The best thing in any government is to always leave the church alone. It is always the best thing. The wisest leader understands that. They leave the church alone. When you trouble the church, there is a scripture'' he said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8rRfNGPpbM

I just lost the remaining respect I had for Chris. After this. How dumb can one be? No wonder Oyedipo said people in church are more of illiterate. Religion is really an opium . Normal human being will sit down and listen to this kind of people? COVID-19 thank you for exposing this low IQ G.O's.. government should leave church alone and church should not leave government abi? COVID-19 don't know your religious affiliation, gathering spread it, every religion has lost someone due to COVID-19. Be fooling yourself

7 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Jbleenk: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2020
ayolanrewaju:

You are the most foolish. when strange forces start delaying with you. you won't know where your problems are coming from.

Strange forced that is destroying u, ur pastors and your family?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by tmcleo2k2(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Read sir!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/world/coronavirus-south-korea-church/

GRACEGLORY:
The church is Mount Zion, and there’s just one reason we go there, which is to learn how to release the power of GOD against challenges. Mount Zion/The Church is the body of believers. It is the residence of His power, and every situation bows to a superior power and that is the power of Jesus.
The church carries a comprehensive provision for our deliverance from every issue, notwithstanding the weight, size, length, height or depth.
Obadiah 1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

But the problems is, the people are trying so hard to connect with GOD by their brain, rather than their spirit.

John 4:23 But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him.

You can’t understand the ways of GOD with your brain, to understand His doingS membership is required, this membership isn’t about attending church, you could be privileged attending a group meeting with your friends for years and not be a member. Until you’re a registered member confirmed by the heavens you’d remain a wailer about our dealings, and our Fathers in the LORD.

The Kingdom of Christ Jesus is absolutely about revelations.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by nsiba: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2020
You can't bless ur wife u want to bless others

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2020
Jbleenk:
Foolish man

I invite you to my thread, we need people like you over there
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by tmcleo2k2(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings by ashiola(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Awon geng man of god.... Awon Miracle somebori.... Make then start Miracle Crusade now den dey hide. Na when everything finish then go asked the mumu people to come and do Thanksgiving....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World / Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video) / Prophet, C.O Mohammed Weds Young Lady (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.