Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,234 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? (103449 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. / Tell That Guy Ur Dating Right Now "Enough Is Enough, No sex or No More Sex" !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2020
MightySirKay:
That was exactly why i decided not to date her because i know this fwb of thing will not stop anytime soon and its not a good thing to be sexually active with both of em. Aint handsome and aint looking bad, dealing with a girl exceeds handsomeness
Am Now Speechless!
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by gerizzim: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2020
DonroxyII:
She is right ... you gatz to man up and develop for yourself some charisma .... Some super ladies hate it when they are the one in charge or being allowed to make the decision and their man is not challenging them .... They want to be challenged , they wanted superior arguement .... They wanted their decision to be cross examined by their man ..... They wanted your superior support !!

It is boring to me and to them, whenever they brought their Margaret Thatcher and you just allowed them to be ..... Challenge her like her Daddy would do ..... Help her improve her sense of reasoning .... If she later realised she did a mistake after she reviewed herself, she would consider you worthless for not posing enough challenge to her decision or not having enough charisma to usurp her decision!!

The reason my present babe is hooked to me... she be like Poco(awon mad girls) ..... but when I ask her to sit down , she sits after adequate justification .... She is Civil Engineer, COREN and an enterprenuer with her own staffs ...

You can't cope with such girls unless you are on fast lane of intellectual prowess grin ..... But they are the best lover and rarely cheat .... Self worth and condescending wouldn't allow them unless to a man who does (Intellectually) what their own man could never do !!

ur ryt sir! most ladies easily yield to the authority of a man dt they know is mentally stronger dan Dem. A man's intelligence is his magic wand to tame a woman .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Organicist95:

Okay
what is he collecting your number for i want to know
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by seuncyrus(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2020
mytime24:
That am a landlady embarassed
I don't understand how this is a bad thing and why it's a secret
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Prolificdeman:
Lots of derogatory comments here. But I believe its only kids that can vomit these trash.

One point you should know is that the more you get old, the harder it'd be to find true love.

I value women a lot, and yet to have a GF but once its right, I'm gonna treat her like a princess.
You will learn,

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by seuncyrus(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2020
ibkayee:
I wasn't born female
lmao grin
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by heartofcity12: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2020
Digitiminimi:
like almost 8/10 of these ladies are hmmn... Don't let me talk o grin

I stl dey wonder.. Person gat do research wella on these girls o
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Digitiminimi: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2020
heartofcity12:

I stl dey wonder.. Person gat do research wella on these girls o
grin
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
emmaodet:

Lol.
The grass is not always green as thought on the other side.
What you wrote is normal human mentality simply because we don't always know the value of what we have until we lose it.
Let all the ladies who think their ex are better than their current hubby, bf sqitch back and after about 6 months, they will be thinking of their ex hubby as a better option.
The most important trait in Humans which we really really Overlook is CONTENTMENT.
This 11 letter words are the backbone of any solid relationship or marriage.
A woman that is contented with what she and her hubby have won't be swayed by cash, gifts, good life or social media display of their Ex.
Contentment - is what separates a slay mama, runs girls, nagging wives etc from a Virtues woman.
Someone that is satisfied with the little on ground and can work with it.
This trait is what the 21st century ladies lack.
They all want bigger and bigger and bigger lifestyles, big mouth and tastes and they encourage wastefulness in show offs during events, parties, pressuring the hubby to by big and expensive car to show off that they have arrived and among etc.
You have a point there but everything isn't based in material things as you may know. A husband beating up his wife uncontrollably over trivial issues which some men could have overlooked, is another point to note. Even if you pamper her with material things and make her lack nothing, no sane woman would experience this and wouldn't think back of her ex who instead of placing his land on her, would simply pick his shirt and move away from her for that moment only for the lady to be begging or apologising for her mistakes later. Some men aren't romantic. Once he enters the house, he has his meals and goes to sleep like a log of wood, no romantic words, no communication and it goes on and on...ladies want to see their hubby as gist mates, etc. Each time she goes to him, he flares up..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by centboy123456(m): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
BadLuckonmyGame:
I have fvck all my gf female family members and friends she have introduced to me so far.

bro how do u do it I want to learn from you
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by CallMeGrace(f): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
#single_life.
Draws my popcorn closer ..lemme relax and view all the comments

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by emmaodet: 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
fairfora:
You have a point there but everything isn't based in material things as you may know. A husband beating up his wife uncontrollably over trivial issues which some men could have overlooked, is another point to note. Even if you pamper her with material things and make her lack nothing, no sane woman would experience this and wouldn't think back of her ex who instead of placing his land on her, would simply pick his shirt and move away from her for that moment only for the lady to be begging or apologising for her mistakes later. Some men aren't romantic. Once he enters the house, he has his meals and goes to sleep like a log of wood, no romantic words, no communication and it goes on and on...ladies want to see their hubby as gist mates, etc. Each time she goes to him, he flares up..

You are right though.
May God help us all
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by centboy123456(m): 2:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Olisehinnocent:
The girl am dating does not know that I hv bleep her younger sister countless time grin grin grin

how did u do that
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by centboy123456(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
LadyBeee:
What goes around comes around. Uncircumcised, uncultured , dirty little boys. That's why I always advice ladies to date mature men and not little boys who see sex as an achievement. Fools. I'm out of this children thread

haha d tin pain u

or na never see anything
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by centboy123456(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
LadyBeee:
marry who? You boys that can barely feed yourselves. Hungry little boys

so it a men's Duty to feed u right

lazy as+s Nigerians girl if u like no go work they depend on men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Realhommie(m): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
ibkayee:

Na joke
A fan of Nas?
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
fairfora:

LOL, THIS NEVER HAPPENS. NOT EVEN IN MOVIES.

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

My wife does that to me. We dont shoot movies in my home. Once she begins nagging which is peculiar to women( except you're not married would you never have experienced this), I'd simply pick my shirt and move out, either to the poolside or a bar on the premises . By the time I return, she would have calmed down. Would begin with sweet words so I could smile at least, after which she would say she's sorry. But had i slapped her instead of taking that decision, then once done, would have become a continuous practice and I'd turn a woman beater and that would never make her apologise for any wrong done.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
fairfora:
My wife does that to me. We dont shoot movies in my home. Once she begins nagging which is peculiar to women( except you're not married would you never have experienced this), I'd simply pick my shirt and move out, either to the poolside or a bar on the premises . By the time I return, she would have calmed down. Would begin with sweet words so I could smile at least, after which she would say she's sorry. But had i slapped her instead of taking that decision, then once done, would have become a continuous practice and I'd turn a woman beater and that would never make her apologise for any wrong done.

BROS YOU'RE FORTUNATE TO HAVE THIS KIND OF WIFE. THEY COME JUST ONE IN EVERY PACK OF 10 MILLION.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by ibkayee(f): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Realhommie:
A fan of Nas?
Yeah I am
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Kingarthur21: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

women thrive on emotional security and commitment of a man. Walk out of your wife for days without returning home and watch her tremble and wonder if she has lost you to the "other woman". She will do anything to win you back even if it means apologising.

It implies to traditional women that value marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by AmeLonRo(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
If you have not done bad to the woman she will be committed to you still. If you hurt her repeatedly one day she go take off never to return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQeVUU6x63M
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
prettyaura:
The secret is I went spiritual, I mean to a pastor to help me pray for him so he can pass his professional exams and secure a good job..prayers answered in a short while ..he is now an ex tho but did not know dat behind his smiles today is a woman that cried to God endlessly in a prayer room..I wouldn't regret i did that for him..

can u be mine??
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by oluwadamilolah(f): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Emma1Oj:
You kn she's gentle then why did you bring her image here for pple who don't kn her help you analyze her? you might just believe anything now then go and be maltreating the innocent girl.
God bless you for this reasonable comment.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Japhet31: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
od501:

Don't mind them. That's how I later found out that this bae is her mother's lesbian partner. I so admired that gah that year.

That they're touchy-touchy with each other may not mean what you assumed. Except if the clips you saw was if the two of them acting it out.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Japhet31: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
prettyaura:
The secret is I went spiritual, I mean to a pastor to help me pray for him so he can pass his professional exams and secure a good job..prayers answered in a short while ..he is now an ex tho but did not know dat behind his smiles today is a woman that cried to God endlessly in a prayer room..I wouldn't regret i did that for him..

Forget about the naysayers.... Whether your actions played a part in his success or not. The fact that you had the intention and followed through on it, especially without his involvement. It's a testament of what kind of blessing you'd have been to his life. I am sure you'd get your due reward and you'd find the proper love of your own life.

Happy Easter

5 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
sylvez:

She’s cool, a very nice person, industrious, beautiful, independent and well educated....

But she once made a statement that made me change my mind.

We had an argument and she was like:

“I want a man that can tell me sit down there and i’ll sit, a man that can control me, a man that can be hard on me, not a man that is weak”

Just because I always respect her choices and I don’t insist on anything she doesn’t want to do, since we are not yet married.

And I know very well that I am not that kinda man and I am not going to be !!!

I love her but I can’t marry her.

Just so u know. You don't have a good reason for not wanting to marry her....your reason is no REASON! If she sees u as too weak then you adjust...instead of shying away from the truth afterall u said she is a good girl. So what else do u want again...

Men sef!
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Realhommie(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
ibkayee:

Yeah I am
Cool
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Joshforeal: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
StacyO:
mmmmmm
The comments here just made me weak.........
I like you
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Joshforeal: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
LadyGA:
That’s the least thing I would do going into a relationship and hiding somethings about me...I will be open as a book if u can’t accept me that way u move on!!!!
You're cute. I love your approach to life's issues. If you don't mind I'll like us to be acquaintances. Cheers
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Joshforeal: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dar4:

Authentic Liar you are

Someone like you claiming there ain't no secret you want no one to know about is the reason 9ja Neva move forward.

Hypocrisy
There's no hand book to life. Even the ones who left it till wedding night are still getting divorced like gbas gbos

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Joshforeal: 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
Benjamin4388:

forget that narrative. some people are just meant to be the oppressed and some oppressor be it female or male..some of the guys bragging here.wont b able to do that if they know the evil their so called gf they do behind-the-scenes. have had 2 friends in different department dating one same girl in the school and only me know..anytime I visit any and see the girl.i just feel she gives me the look of just enjoy the movie. .and this two guys go dey for gangsters lmfao
Lmmmmmmffffffffffaaaaaaooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.