Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? (103468 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. / Tell That Guy Ur Dating Right Now "Enough Is Enough, No sex or No More Sex" !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omooba969(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ziky491:
ok i dnt hav data mr man

Lol cheesy u wan start from Data things ehn...kwantinu grin
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Omar09(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
omooba969:

Study them kwa undecided when there are researches & studies to do regarding inventions and epidemic/pandemic.
U get time o. grin

As there are different faces on this planet earth so are different priorities on this earth. That one makes biological research his major priority doesn't mean those learning how to ride a bike and has made it their major priority silly. No priority is greater than the other and no priority is less than the other. It all comes with time and one being rational about it. That there is a pandemic right now doesn't mean those who studied mass communication should go to the lab and make research about it and also it shouldn't translate to doctors after finding a cure should go to the media to loud it. Know your place.

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omooba969(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omar09:

As there are different faces on this planet earth so are different priorities on this earth. That one makes biological research his major priority doesn't mean those learning how to ride a bike and has made it their major priority silly. No priority is greater than the other and no priority is less than the other. It all comes with time and one being rational about it. That there is a pandemic right now doesn't mean those who studied mass communication should go to the lab and make research about it and also it shouldn't translate to doctors after finding a cure should go to the media to loud it. Know your place.

Do you still remember 'Figure of Speech'?

If yes, now read my comment again (this time slowly) & figure it out.

Bye smiley
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by demarc001: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
od501:

Wait till i tell u how uncle was fucking nephew.. grin

My Broda, I pray u don't see half of what local man have seen oo... Else u might decide to stay single forever grin

Lol
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by tossedbae(f): 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Prolificdeman:
Lots of derogatory comments here. But I believe its only kids that can vomit these trash.

One point you should know is that the more you get old, the harder it'd be to find true love.

I value women
a lot, and yet to have a GF but once its right, I'm gonna treat her like a princess.
nice!!!.. you are the real man
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by razible5384(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
Luizkid:
That i've had enuf of the honeypot and i want out.
ma niggur...
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by kaey10(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
omooba969:

So you actually think Preshieben is beautiful ehn...some niggaz though. undecided
Lol....y u dey talk like dis na?

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omooba969(m): 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
Budline1:

Noted. Thanks bruh. She's cute but I wish she was a little taller and I wish she had a bigger butt coz that would have been my spec. So I don't end up cheating and cheating on her.

Tho she stl has a nice body but not my complete spec.. that's the truth.

You can't have it all breh.

@bolded - must you cheat on your woman undecided, do you have principles at all?

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by shegzmartinsduke(m): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
I had received Mouth Gig from her 22year old daughter twice.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omooba969(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
holyokoto:
Am married with two kids

Chaiiiii shocked shocked shocked

When the gbedu dey enter body, my nigga ìwo gbona feli...grin

You're the real Badt Guy, not Falz. cool

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
omooba969:

But you know that you need one...an ideal one.
Obviously. smiley

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Brunicekid(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
emmykey0128:
I lied to her about my age, when I was still asking her out , she told me that she can't date a guy who is older than her with more than five years, bt because I really love her, I lied to her , I am 12yrs older than her , because of my babyface , she never suspected and I am scared to tell her the truth now, we have been dating for 2yrs now and planning to marry her self
TELL HER THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH!!!
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by MansoryMX(m): 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Asuito7:
which dictionary or school of thought can I get this your own definition?

Hahaha I had to laugh
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Brunicekid(m): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omar09:

TRUE
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Digitiminimi: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
KingAzubuike:

If the ladies start opening up, you'd know they are more heartless. The girl you're currently dating has at least don an abortion before or killed a foetus with medications but you WILL NEVER KNOW because SHE WILL NEVER TELL YOU.

Quietly humilitypays
how can we now if they had abortions before o
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by heartofcity12: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
shegzmartinsduke:
I had received Mouth Gig from her 22year old daughter twice.

How old is she? You’re dating a cougar or what?

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by heartofcity12: 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Digitiminimi:
how can we now if they had abortions before o

Good question. Another thing that raise concern. I can never have sex with any girl that I know she’s had abortion no matter how pretty she is.. i’d be so irritated. Spit.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by NaijadrivaCars: 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
paix:
She doesn't know that I am rich, because I always pretend to be poor.

Continue till you get a wife, then show her your real self after wedding.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by donprincebigt(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
av been smoking MARY JANE all Tru yet I never let her know cus I can't afford to lose her
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Ishilove: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Drabeey:

Does he know you are Ishilove on here?
He doesnt do social media
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Digitiminimi: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
heartofcity12:

Good question. Another thing that raise concern. I can never have sex with any girl that I know she’s had abortion no matter how pretty she is.. i’d be so irritated. Spit.
it's not easy to contain o, but let's assume she's not a Virgin can you still marry her?
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Actifed: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hmmn, this one seems to be different. She dey tolerate me wella. Very obedient and never raised a voice at me. Her type is very rare honestly. [/quote]

See, don't let anyone deceive you here. I came across a lady with these attributes you listed and at some point I doubted her. But that was almost ten years ago and till date she's one of the best decision I made in life. Just use your head and follow your heart.
Peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by DonroxyII: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Barney001:
God forgive me..but here goes another one

Fingered her bestie while she was in the kitchen cooking... tongue grin

She was pounding yam to be precise... tongue
U yaff spoil finish .. rottenboy grin
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by heartofcity12: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Digitiminimi:
it's not easy to contain o, but let's assume she's not a Virgin can you still marry her?

Hmmn. I can not marry a non virgin that has gone through abortion.
I can only marry a non virgin if I know about her sexual history. That is if her body count is very low..

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by BabbanBura(m): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
quintybabe:
The act of secrecy isn't a woman thing at all. I always spill my gut, I don't keep secret but my elder bro has a degree in secret keeping, how about that?
And as for those men on this trend running their mouth, I feel sorry for you. Those of you in your 20s that kind you are a hot cake and are treating women like trash, enjoy yourself now cause u will soon find yourselves miserable and lonely in the future and those women would have long moved on. Ask men in their 30s and 40s, the broke ones hardly get a girl cause at that age no woman would want to settle for them and the rich ones can't tell who truly loves them.

What goes around comes around!

You look like someone I know, your location makes it more so
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by DonroxyII: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
GuestLog:
I have no secrets from my partner, we gist like two gossip girls and talk about everything including our exes.
Exactly, My strategy of eliciting responses from girls that are highly secretive ... once both of u become a chat pal, she will tell u everything as far as she wont be judged. grin

Even an innocent looking spirococo girl would have seen or done things that she might be shy/ashamed of sharing .... but once she is so comfortable, ground go full.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Asuito7(m): 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
MansoryMX:

Hahaha I had to laugh
alright cheesy

But hey on a more serious note this are papa and mama(adults) revealing their secrets both married and unmarried ones not kids.

Some will even take it to their graves.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by DonroxyII: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
prettyaura:
The secret is I went spiritual, I mean to a pastor to help me pray for him so he can pass his professional exams and secure a good job..prayers answered in a short while ..he is now an ex tho but did not know dat behind his smiles today is a woman that cried to God endlessly in a prayer room..I wouldn't regret i did that for him..
Reward is sorely from God , May God reward you in folds !!
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omooba969(m): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
prettyaura:
I will still reply u..hardwork without prayer yields nothing or temporal results..if U think it's by reading that makes someone pass, ask people that read their heads out non stop and they forget everything they have read in the exam hall..or some first class graduates that are still roaming the streets looking for job.and also this your mouth that U are running, am sure it's d prayer of someone that is still keeping U going..wen d person stops praying for U, dnt ask me what will happen to your sorry head sis!

Chai...Pocohantas right now...grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Digitiminimi: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
heartofcity12:

Hmmn. I can not marry a non virgin that has gone through abortion.
I can only marry a non virgin if I know about her sexual history. That is if her body count is very low..
like almost 8/10 of these ladies are hmmn... Don't let me talk o grin
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by DonroxyII: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Achz:
I have a 2yrs old beautiful daughter with another woman and I haven't let her know coz it will cause a break up between us now and I don't want that. We've even done a marriage introduction but I won't tell her until we get married fully and also got her impregnated so that the brouhaha won't be much.
Devilish n wickedness .. grin ... na so u tie her to you forever... badboyism cheesy
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by paix(m): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Continue till you get a wife, then show her your real self after wedding.
That's it bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (35) (Reply)

You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.