Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? (103139 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. / Tell That Guy Ur Dating Right Now "Enough Is Enough, No sex or No More Sex" !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Sniper101(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
toprealman:

If you know the number of websites she has browsed, you won't be bragging son.
You are on CCTV......smile!

"smile for the camera" grin

......that bros is a learner
ONLY four undecided
And he's on here bragging

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by mojosolo: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
I am married.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by queenbetsy(f): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Igbalaoluwa:

You may feel no one cares but it's not true. I'm sure there would be someone who cares about you, even if there isn't, well I do care. I may be an incapacitated stranger to do anything but Jesus does care and loves to take care of you.
To your question, if I had number of days I would want to ensure that I owe no one anything, that I have no unsettled issue with anyone, that I am on a good path with Jesus my savior and of course I must visit a waterfall grin I do love them a lot cheesy
Which ever way please know you are not alone. Live happy and well
Hmmmmmmn... Thanks for that

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I dont think so. some of u re just too embarrassed by ur secrets. u ll rather paint urselves as false saints here so as to stay open and available to potential mugu or maga that may come along.grin
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by DonroxyII: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
sylvez:

She’s cool, a very nice person, industrious, beautiful, independent and well educated....

But she once made a statement that made me change my mind.

We had an argument and she was like:

“I want a man that can tell me sit down there and i’ll sit, a man that can control me, a man that can be hard on me, not a man that is weak”

Just because I always respect her choices and I don’t insist on anything she doesn’t want to do, since we are not yet married.

And I know very well that I am not that kinda man and I am not going to be !!!

I love her but I can’t marry her.
She is right ... you gatz to man up and develop for yourself some charisma .... Some super ladies hate it when they are the one in charge or being allowed to make the decision and their man is not challenging them .... They want to be challenged , they wanted superior arguement .... They wanted their decision to be cross examined by their man ..... They wanted your superior support !!

It is boring to me and to them, whenever they brought their Margaret Thatcher and you just allowed them to be ..... Challenge her like her Daddy would do ..... Help her improve her sense of reasoning .... If she later realised she did a mistake after she reviewed herself, she would consider you worthless for not posing enough challenge to her decision or not having enough charisma to usurp her decision!!

You can't cope with such girls unless you are on fast lane of intellectual prowess grin ..... But they are the best lover and rarely cheat .... Self worth and condescending wouldn't allow them unless to a man who does (Intellectually) what their own man could never do !!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by DonroxyII: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Freedomnirvana:
I went to spend a night in her one room apartment after enough banging she went to take her bath,nd the jr sis who is 21 was feeling honey after hearing d snr sound tracks nd I bleep her too....
grin grin Oluwa oooo .... Lion of Judah ... Okokobioko !!

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by trilobite: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
omooba969:

@bolded,

Never you try that shît again bro, NEVER AGAIN!

Truly, LOVE is the death of DUTY. sad

grin grin cheesy You can say that again!! It's going to take a long time before I go that far again smiley.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by DonroxyII: 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
kollog:
Brot a Matured lady home to come stay with me for a week , unfortunately my GF showed up from School to come spend weekend with me, told her she is one of my Aunties. was fuc..ing the Matured Lady late at Night after fuc..ing my GF and she sleeps off .My GF was so happy that she has met one of her in-laws. till date its been a deep secret.
Good lord !!
No body holy pass !!
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by DonroxyII: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
Latashia:
I don't even have a boyfriend.So many crazy guys out there.
Lamba
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by DonroxyII: 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
emmykey0128:
I lied to her about my age, when I was still asking her out , she told me that she can't date a guy who is older than her with more than five years, bt because I really love her, I lied to her , I am 12yrs older than her , because of my babyface , she never suspected and I am scared to tell her the truth now, we have been dating for 2yrs now and planning to marry her self
Marriage based on falsehood.... Hope u will cope with the fall out in d longrun and be able to manage her disappointment for d rest of her life.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by lammydee01: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
*WHY SOME PEOPLE STAY BROKE!*

1. *Full of Doubt*

2. *Fear of other failed businesses*

3. *Comfortable with being broke*

4. *Keep looking for proof / results*

5. *Always scared to take risk and always thinking negatively*

6. *Always waiting for someone else to succeed first before joining... *when they can be the successes themselves*

*Be positive dear!*

The journey of a thousand mile begins with a *Step*

*TAKE THAT BOLD STEP, START GET STARTED

Forsage is a simple way you can earn Ethereum which is the second largest crypto after Bitcoin directly to your ETH wallet with 100% decentralised project that is written on a smart contract, you can do it working from home.

Dozens people on my team already winning. What I love about it is instant payouts, project creators never touch your crypto, decentralised, transparent completely, scam proof and can start with small capital and be in business. If you want to work directly with me I'll help you set up funnels and systems in place to work the magic.

To know more about Forsage, you can leave me a message on WhatsApp

0-7-0-6-4-9-2-5-8-8-1
TAYO SAMUEL
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:14am On Apr 14, 2020
toprealman:

Hope you are aware some "mining engineers" are exploring your mine "illegally" as well?
Queen ko, king ni.....
Mining Engineers

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Sh1g1d1: 12:22am On Apr 14, 2020
Karmaisme:
Honestly, I don't have any secret I'm hiding because I can't date two girls at the same time. Whenever I meet a lady and she agree to start a relationship with me, I tell her everything she needs to know about me.

I treat any girl I'm dating as a potential wife.
You still have a lot to learn bro

2 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Freeko4: 12:26am On Apr 14, 2020
Paxie55:
Men are really scum. See comments.
Dirty and irritating voyeuristic creatures.
Tufia. Whòres from deepest part of hell. No wonder God made you lots with mud sand. grin

Bros free talk, men like to brag about dere stunt and conquered battles, hardly u see women come openly to discuss Der stunt or battles, trust me wen I say if u hear women stories na den u go know say men dey learn work... One love ✌️

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Glo4issy(f): 12:40am On Apr 14, 2020
that I do smoke for fun

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 12:53am On Apr 14, 2020
MightySirKay:
We broke up because her younger sister's advances towards me was too much and when i told her, she thought i was lying. When i couldn't take it any more, i just have to break up with her. She later found out the truth and she is now begging me to date her sister because the girl has decided not to give another man a chance except me. I and my ex still have a thing for eachother, we just can't date again. That's how we arrived at where we are right now and moreover we are the only one that pleases eachother sexually and emotionally.
wow, this is so strange. imagine you started dating her sister will you still keep pleasuring each other sexually? Only God knows how handsome you are.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Emmyloyalty: 1:33am On Apr 14, 2020
queenbetsy:
thanks

You're welcome. Please take good care of yourself.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by B1g1: 1:44am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
why do we have few ladies telling us their secrets. Does it mean they dont have secrets or they re just liars and hypocrites

Lol.. because it's their very nature, being manipulative So there is really nothing specific to tell
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by GuestLog: 1:49am On Apr 14, 2020
DonroxyII:
Exactly, My strategy of eliciting responses from girls that are highly secretive ... once both of u become a chat pal, she will tell u everything as far as she wont be judged. grin

Even an innocent looking spirococo girl would have seen or done things that she might be shy/ashamed of sharing .... but once she is so comfortable, ground go full.
That's the idea, really.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by AussiePlayboy(f): 1:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
Any man that doesn't see himself as the prize in this 21st century is a fool angry
Hollywood has so changed the narrative and scammed the entire world into thinking women are the prize.

Preach!
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Dnonny14(m): 2:21am On Apr 14, 2020
Prolificdeman:
Lots of derogatory comments here. But I believe its only kids that can vomit these trash.

One point you should know is that the more you get old, the harder it'd be to find true love.

I value women a lot, and yet to have a GF but once its right, I'm gonna treat her like a princess.
. Nasoooo,u had never h'd full grasp of what women are,trust me,u must have been digging your grave unknowly,unless you are to get a white women.treat a woman like a gold,get her tag u as less a man..get prepared to be emotionally broken.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Karmaisme(m): 4:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Sh1g1d1:
You still have a lot to learn bro
A lot to learn? Please, explain further.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Karmaisme(m): 4:29am On Apr 14, 2020
iSlayer2:

But they don't know. C'est La Vie.
The peace of mind you get from it is invalueable.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by AussiePlayboy(f): 4:31am On Apr 14, 2020
LifeCoachAndre:
Most guys commenting seem to be still quite young probably not over 30yrs. Most of them will regret their actions over time. If only they knew that as you get older finding genuine love gets harder, they would be truly commited to a woman that shows true love and grow strong with her.

I am below 30 yet I strongly disagree. Relationships cannot be forced. Even the so-called committed women change over time. What you call genuine love has it's own sentiments and self preserved interests you cannot see. You cannot control the fate of some other person too. A man should primarily be in love with his purpose and being a better version of himself, and women naturally fall in line with it. Women do not run away, they are always there.

To my fellow gentlemen, if you think being single for a while is what you need to focus and achieve that goal, please do not waste a second. Your time is precious. It is of value.

Cheers

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by AussiePlayboy(f): 4:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Kekereekun123:
yen yen yen. Majority of guys are like that. When u clock 33 now u will still beg us to marry u

Except that when we are 33, you 'll be too old to chase at 35.

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by emmaodet: 6:45am On Apr 14, 2020
fairfora:
The only sincere comment from ladies here. Most of you even after marriage, would still want your ex back because of the bond that once existed btw you. Many relationships failed not because of irreconcilable differences but due to one reason or the other...it didn't just workout ni.

If any lady found herself in such a situation and her hubby she eventually married doesn't live up to her expectations when compared to the way her ex used to treat her, she would always look back to yesteryear. About 70% of ladies who had been in one relationship or the other before settling down are in your shoes dear especially, if the ex treated you better than your hubby,fiance or current bf. I've been battling with this too for years as a married man. A couple of girls I dated in the past, none of whom I jilted or engaged in a serious or committed relationship with, still want me back in spite of their marital status. Some had even had up to 3 kids with their husbands yet they're still disturbing. Though I always make them realise they're already married and should stick to their husbands...we are only friends...being there for them when in need.

Lol.
The grass is not always green as thought on the other side.
What you wrote is normal human mentality simply because we don't always know the value of what we have until we lose it.
Let all the ladies who think their ex are better than their current hubby, bf sqitch back and after about 6 months, they will be thinking of their ex hubby as a better option.
The most important trait in Humans which we really really Overlook is CONTENTMENT.
This 11 letter words are the backbone of any solid relationship or marriage.
A woman that is contented with what she and her hubby have won't be swayed by cash, gifts, good life or social media display of their Ex.
Contentment - is what separates a slay mama, runs girls, nagging wives etc from a Virtues woman.
Someone that is satisfied with the little on ground and can work with it.
This trait is what the 21st century ladies lack.
They all want bigger and bigger and bigger lifestyles, big mouth and tastes and they encourage wastefulness in show offs during events, parties, pressuring the hubby to by big and expensive car to show off that they have arrived and among etc.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Brunicekid(m): 6:50am On Apr 14, 2020
DonroxyII:
She is right ... you gatz to man up and develop for yourself some charisma .... Some super ladies hate it when they are the one in charge or being allowed to make the decision and their man is not challenging them .... They want to be challenged , they wanted superior arguement .... They wanted their decision to be cross examined by their man ..... They wanted your superior support !!

It is boring to me and to them, whenever they brought their Margaret Thatcher and you just allowed them to be ..... Challenge her like her Daddy would do ..... Help her improve her sense of reasoning .... If she later realised she did a mistake after she reviewed herself, she would consider you worthless for not posing enough challenge to her decision or not having enough charisma to usurp her decision!!

The reason my present babe is hooked to me... she be like Poco(awon mad girls) ..... but when I ask her to sit down , she sits after adequate justification .... She is Civil Engineer, COREN and an enterprenuer with her own staffs ...

You can't cope with such girls unless you are on fast lane of intellectual prowess grin ..... But they are the best lover and rarely cheat .... Self worth and condescending wouldn't allow them unless to a man who does (Intellectually) what their own man could never do !!
Wawoohhh... Am wowed

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Trojan00(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2020
tchidi066:
Can't believe the kind of comments I'm reading here, it shows that relationships these days are nothing but sham, you men should continue, one-day you would meet your waterloo, what goes around comes around.
babe you fine like old wine in a new bottle
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by MightySirKay(m): 7:55am On Apr 14, 2020
FaruqMadridCr7:
wow, this is so strange. imagine you started dating her sister will you still keep pleasuring each other sexually? Only God knows how handsome you are.
That was exactly why i decided not to date her because i know this fwb of thing will not stop anytime soon and its not a good thing to be sexually active with both of em. Aint handsome and aint looking bad, dealing with a girl exceeds handsomeness

2 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2020
Kekereekun123:
yen yen yen. I have over 4m cash in my account
scammers! Food is ready
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2020
LadyBeee:
scammers! Food is ready
scam who??the account no even get atm or online banking so no one fit scam me. 4m is actually not money in Nigeria anyways
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Budline1(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2020
Prolificdeman:
Lots of derogatory comments here. But I believe its only kids that can vomit these trash.

One point you should know is that the more you get old, the harder it'd be to find true love.

I value women a lot, and yet to have a GF but once its right, I'm gonna treat her like a princess.

Lol. You need to learn more about women tho. Treat her right but don't over pamper her o. Like a princess? Lol shocked I think you watch too many movies, that doesn't always work in real life. Care for your woman but always let her know when she's wrong because she must always RESPECT you, otherwise you'll be seen as a weakling, don't shoot yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali / My Wife Is Emasculating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.