Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? (103480 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. / Tell That Guy Ur Dating Right Now "Enough Is Enough, No sex or No More Sex" !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omooba969(m): 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sukkyy2010:
We just started and she never know that my manhood is 9.5 inches long. i pray she won't complain like others when we finally meet.

Pinshure or adonbilivit grin
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Austinpower444: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
one mans secret is another woman’s talk throway
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omooba969(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
trilobite:
Too many kids here, mine:

I knew I had met the ONE, the moment I met her, but in order to see through her pretence (all women pretend) I purposely kept this from her.
She scaled all my tests and traps with flying colors and even had me changing all my passwords to her name and arguing with my family on why she was perfect for me.

Then one day she showed her true colors and broke up with me because she felt I wasn't serious (truth: she wants to try other guys). I am like: so because I didn't say I WANT TO MARRY YOU?
I was beyond devasted for several days and couldn't work or do anything.

When I finally showed her what I had been up to all this while (the passwords and arguments), she started trying to recant. My secret is I have decided to move on, no matter what she does (even if she gives the best sex) I have decided to accept her break-up decision.

She is the one wasting her time.

I know there's a woman out there who will see me, love me, and not the wedding ring.

Note: All happened within two months. Before y'all call me a time waster.

@bolded,

Never you try that shît again bro, NEVER AGAIN!

Truly, LOVE is the death of DUTY. sad
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by omooba969(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
iSlayer2:
I'm not hiding anything because I'm not dating at the moment.

You must be in love with your left hand...grin

You'll be alright las las.

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Sommycherish: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2020
savanto:

That quite unfair and a symptom suggestive of low self-esteem. You have sisters/cousins too remember. How will you feel if the table is turned? Please be guided. I believe you have just escaped your teenage years by a slight margin hence your sordid disposition.

and he isn't the first neither would he be the last
wickedness under the sun
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Kenturkey048(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
od501:

I know that feeling man. Which is why I'm seriously planning to be a single father. Seriously.
I swear ,,thats a perfect option....
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Sniper101(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mine is...

She's introduced me to her Mum once, because she's very hopeful that we're gonna get married, eventually.

But, deep down, i doubt that we will angry
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Hassan88(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
heartofcity12:

Fear God. Na lie jor.

Na your Fvck?

Her mother was 15 years old when she conceived her. This happened here in Ghana. I am dating the daughter now as I write. She even carry my pikin now sef

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Duru009(m): 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
I don't think I deserve this bashing

Am talking generally but you are NOT exempted. Because you ladies keep the worst secret in this world....

This is how a man in my estate just discovered that his 3 kids belongs to the wife's ex after 10 yrs of Marriage.

And you expect such a man to treat the NEXT lady good......

You must be JOKING!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by holyokoto(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
omooba969:

Chaiiiii shocked shocked shocked

When the gbedu dey enter body, my nigga ìwo gbona feli...grin

You're the real Badt Guy, not Falz. cool

No be lie, make I dey enjoy the stuff first,
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Maurizonna: 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
no lies pls. grin
she hates smokers and i cant go a aday without smoking a joint, she don dey suspect me lately sha...
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Afriifa(m): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
Paxie55:

So, how do you know the one that's not pretending? You men are psychos.
If she had exhibited bad character, you lots will call him a simp for still staying with her. Now, she's calm and respectful, she has turned to a pretender. It's only a stupid man that will bring his relationship life for stupid people to analyse.
I'm sure you are probably under 19.
A bottle of chilled youghurt for you.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by MightySirKay(m): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
FaruqMadridCr7:
if it happens like that, then what cause the breakup?
We broke up because her younger sister's advances towards me was too much and when i told her, she thought i was lying. When i couldn't take it any more, i just have to break up with her. She later found out the truth and she is now begging me to date her sister because the girl has decided not to give another man a chance except me. I and my ex still have a thing for eachother, we just can't date again. That's how we arrived at where we are right now and moreover we are the only one that pleases eachother sexually and emotionally.

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Budline1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
omooba969:

You can't have it all breh.

@bolded - must you cheat on your woman undecided, do you have principles at all?

Hmmn. Many sexy ladies out there bro, can't help it.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Budline1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
kizwid:

i just hope for you, you don't carry regretful step base on experience you are seeking for

No room for regretful steps bro.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Budline1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Omar09:

Keep grinding. And I liked the part where you said you don't go out of your way to please a woman, it's cool, you should keep it up. Always go for the ones who love you more than you love yourself, hell even more than you love her or she loves herself.

Nice one bro. Noted.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Budline1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
[quote author=West10 post=88405771][/quote]

Nice one bro, noted.

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Afriifa(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
tchidi066:
Can't believe the kind of comments I'm reading here, it shows that relationships these days are nothing but sham, you men should continue, one-day you would meet your waterloo, what goes around comes around.
Although, it's not my culture to fool around with ladies. but am not against niggas fooling them around, because 90% of you girls deserve worst.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by shegzmartinsduke(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
heartofcity12:

How old is she? You’re dating a cougar or what?
i'm married to her but she had a daughter when she was 16years.

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Igbalaoluwa: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
queenbetsy:

Nobody cares about anything. It'll have to stay that way.

BTW, what will u do if you find out your days are numbered?? Cry? Brood? Flex?

What exactly??
You may feel no one cares but it's not true. I'm sure there would be someone who cares about you, even if there isn't, well I do care. I may be an incapacitated stranger to do anything but Jesus does care and loves to take care of you.
To your question, if I had number of days I would want to ensure that I owe no one anything, that I have no unsettled issue with anyone, that I am on a good path with Jesus my savior and of course I must visit a waterfall grin I do love them a lot cheesy
Which ever way please know you are not alone. Live happy and well
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by vanvick247(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Budline1:

Hmmn, this one seems to be different. She dey tolerate me wella. Very obedient and never raised a voice at me. Her type is very rare honestly.

Then just do the needful na, the grass is not always greener on the other side. Marry the girl that loves and adores u.

1 Like

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
fafaafrica:
His friend showed me his naked butt on face time

You're lucky he didn't show you his big dick. Now you would have been comparing and contrasting, getting thirsty.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
omooba969:

You must be in love with your left hand...grin
You'll be alright las las.

Nahhhh. I'll be back on the dating train shortly.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Jacqueline22(f): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
iSlayer2:

Lwkmd. 2 of you are very funny.
lol
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Karmaisme:
Honestly, I don't have any secret I'm hiding because I can't date two girls at the same time. Whenever I meet a lady and she agree to start a relationship with me, I tell her everything she needs to know about me.

I treat any girl I'm dating as a potential wife.

You just described me as you. How can you be me? Someone help!
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Budline1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
vanvick247:

Then just do the needful na, the grass is not always greener on the other side. Marry the girl that loves and adores u.

Hmmn, true. Nice one bro, noted.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by danilmo: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
Latashia:
Obviously. smiley
Make I holla u??
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Karmaisme(m): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
iSlayer2:

You just described me as you. How can you be me? Someone help!
Thats the best way to live life.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Crazychris: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
Latashia:
I don't even have a boyfriend.So many crazy guys out there.
Come Papa I won't break your heart lol
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
Phew! Just finished reading from page 1. So many eye-opening comments. Summary is both guys and girls have their skeletons in their cupboards. Guys are more open to talk about theirs, the ladies like to lie, pretend and hide theirs. There are still good people though, both guys and girls. Each man to his own. Shikena.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Karmaisme:

Thats the best way to live life.

But they don't know. C'est La Vie.
Re: What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? by Kenneygirl(f): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2020
iSlayer2:

Jezez Christ lwkmd. Why so vindictive?
I'm not. Detest cheats

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply)

You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.