Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous (64779 Views)

"Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / So, Ladies How Will You Feel If A Guy Straight Up Asks You For A Fling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2020
Rick9:

Something must reveal the secret. Observe patterns. Nothing hides forever.
I'm I good at keeping secrets too, playing safe, keeping watch and can counter anything that seems suspicious. Honestly I'm scared of myself sef
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Emaprince: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2020
This is what Nigerian women does...yet they will be complaining over some their husbands un faithfulness.

Honestly, Naija women deserves no loyalty/faithfulness from any man...because even in marriage they will still outdo you and keep it secret

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by mhisbliss(f): 9:07am On Apr 14, 2020
Erediauwa:
Hope you're back for good this time.... My eyes are on you sha..smiley
I never let, i just pop in from time to time.
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Goldiano(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2020
Annie001:
Well!!
I think women who do last fling are weak and as for me, if I happen not to marry the guy I am currently dating, except he is living in another planet, there is no way we won’t have something together if we happen to meet, the love is just beyond me.
women are weak vessels
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2020
mhisbliss:
I never let, i just pop in from time to time.
Alright,

Do Stay Safe.

Jason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by MrColdsweat: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2020
Chidorx60:
I prefer a Christian God fearing virgin to a repentant Christian non virgin ....we got to always aim for the best oo...
.but honesty which jazz did this generation drink self..

Every boy carries their manhood like a usb cord looking for were to plug it and every girls leg is wide spread with reckless abandon.
While growing up sex used to be treated as a sacred something..but nowadays even kids who are just getting weaned from their momma's milk are expect in matters concerning lovemaking God help us

Back then, if you pester a girl for sex she'll likely break up with you.

What most people don't know is, women control the sex market. If they lower the supply, nobody will force them for sex except the perverts or rapists.

If women collectively closed their legs and determine not to have sex till marriage, men will have no choice but to accept and wait.

Men have their own share of the blame but women will receive more blame because they determine the demand for sex with their supply.

2 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by vanvick247(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Luizkid:
Yea agreed but if you can successfully execute, it can be a hell of an adventure.

A hell of an adventure, so true. But the problem with such adventure is that over time after marriage, you will want to experience such adventure again.
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2020
MrColdsweat:

What most people don't know is, women control the sex market. If they lower the supply, nobody will force them for sex except the perverts or rapists.

If women collectively closed their legs and determine not to have sex till marriage, men will have no choice but to accept and wait.

Men have their own share of the blame but women will receive more blame because they determine the demand for sex with their supply.
yes one funny encounter with the wrong woman can turn a saint into a Playboy

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by asobo: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2020
Annie001:
Well!!
I think women who do last fling are weak and as for me, if I happen not to marry the guy I am currently dating, except he is living in another planet, there is no way we won’t have something together if we happen to meet, the love is just beyond me.
In essence, are you trying to say you are also weak?
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 14, 2020
OChimex:

You think so?

Let me tell you bro, most virgins, whether men or women, always think there is something outside which they didn't taste before marriage...

After that long wait for sex, and they had it the first time, they are like "is this the sex that I had been dying to have or does it mean that out there there must be someone who is sweeter?"

That is the irony of life..... human wants will always be insatiable as Economics puts it. It takes God's grace for all things to work out for you not really because you are this or that way...
whether she feels there is something better outside doesn't really matter at least u are assured that you are the first person to see her unclothedness.....it's far better than having a lovepedler as a wife ....whom gateman,friends, colleges and even enemies may have slept with at one point in your her life...
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Lamanii22(f): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2020
Oxtertee:
we are so much into each other. I know it will happen again if we are both alone in a secluded place

Heyiyah... Maybe feelings don't die after all

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by OChimex: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chidorx60:
whether she feels there is something better outside doesn't really matter at least u are assured that you are the first person to see her unclothedness.....it's far better than having a lovepedler as a wife ....whom gateman,friends, colleges and even enemies may have slept with at one point in your her life...

Don't worry, when you mature further and see other sides of life, you will understand better...
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Convid80(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Just saw this now and I am like Lord help me.
I am a pastor and I have had this case on my table for many years now.
I have this friend who was dating my sister from primary till University.
He was sent to UK after school and they both lost contacts.

My people it's been 8 years now they are still digging on each other.. He has 2 boys and still married while my sister has 4 children still married.
As I am writing this now they are kin on leaving thier marriages to start a new one together.
I don talk I don pray. Family members have said thier own and it's not working.
I cant give them my support even though I know they will be happy together.
He is waiting for her to divorce her husband so he will divorce his own wife..
Is this not madness?

Would you support them for any reason
I forgot to mention that she has been pregnant for him for more than 3 times now and she had an abortion.

2 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by FnbAutos(m): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
M00N:

Times have changed? TBH I don't think I can love a non-virgin woman like a virgin woman, I won't be able to give them the Same type of love/commitment/respect cause I see non-virgin women( except those who were raped) as loose women. But if am to change with the times she better not expect total commitment from me.
By this your ideology sir, then women would only respect you if only you’ve never had sex either.
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by FnbAutos(m): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ginalex:
being a virgin and having an awful character are not mutually exclusive sir... Abeg try get small sense angry
Read my statement again Dimwit
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
OChimex:

Don't worry, when you mature further and see other sides of life, you will understand better...
I agree.....but there is really no harm in wishing for the best of everything
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by OChimex: 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chidorx60:

I agree.....but there is really no harm in wishing for the best of everything

Absolutely..... Yes.....

But

Believe me honestly, that best is not really the best.....
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
OChimex:

Absolutely..... Yes.....

But

Believe me honestly, that best is not really the best.....

You are right again...only when it's subject to human ability...
.I trust God to lead me to the right person and with God the best is really the best
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by OChimex: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chidorx60:

You are right again...only when it's subject to human ability...
.I trust God to lead me to the right person and with God the best is really the best

Okay, but remember God told Prophet Habakkuk, if I am mistaken, to marry a harlot, right?

So who knows who God will give u.... lol....
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by hennylove(f): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Convid80:
Just saw this now and I am like Lord help me.
I am a pastor and I have had this case on my table for many years now.
I have this friend who was dating my sister from primary till University.
He was sent to UK after school and they both lost contacts.

My people it's been 8 years now they are still digging on each other.. He has 2 boys and still married while my sister has 4 children still married.
As I am writing this now they are kin on leaving thier marriages to start a new one together.
I don talk I don pray. Family members have said thier own and it's not working.
I cant give them my support even though I know they will be happy together.
He is waiting for her to divorce her husband so he will divorce his own wife..
Is this not madness?

Would you support them for any reason
I forgot to mention that she has been pregnant for him for more than 3 times now and she had an abortion. You can't blame them. They are meant for each other, this true love is only meant for one person

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by najib632(m): 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hausaboy239:
Am still caught up in this!
Had this girl i was dating since 2015,i was 20 in my 300level and she was 18,we really liked each other so much but her parents got someone they thought was good for her, you may have an idea of how northern parents impose marriage on their daughters.
The man they chose for her was much older atleast he was up to 45 then although she didn’t like him but there was nothing she could do. We weren’t getting intimate before the marriage issue came up but we started having sex a month before her marriage,we even had sex on her wedding day.

Fast forward to after her marriage,we promised each other we were going to keep off each other but after some months we were back making calls and chatting though she was in another state and i was in school.

More than a year passed by,we were on and off but were fooling ourselves that we were just friends. Whenever she has problems with her hubby i will be the first person she will look for cause she can’t report to her parents(they’re blinded by his money).

Unfortunately i was done with uni and went to serve in Abuja and that was were it started again,she was staying there and the husband had traveled abroad and was staying for bout 8months there.

Cut the story short,we started seeing each other often and anytime we met it happened to the extent that we got used to it!
I finished serving 2017 and got a job in Abuja,she’s still with her husband but we still hook up anytime she’s chanced though it could take months sometimes but I really feel bad when I think bout it and i sincerely want to call it off!

Pls how can i do stop it?

If there's any fear of Allah left in your heart then read about the punishment of Allah upon those who engage in adultery. I might sound harsh but that's just the truth. I found out my father was an adultrer and I lost all respect for him. He is in his 60s he can't wake up to pray, he doesn't know much about his deen and he exhibits characteristics of the people of hell. This is what ignorance causes. You must make sure you stop seeing her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
op point of correction we call it the goodbye sex cheesy
it is the last sex that ladies have with their ex before they finally get married cheesy cheesy
it is always very passionate with the result that even when the lady is finally married she still goes back to her ex on code asking for more like oliver twist cheesy.
like one story my guy told me about one of his coursemates who visited him to have a last goodbye sex
the babe came to his room crying and begging for my guy to screw her one last time cheesy before she did her native law and custom on saturday
my guy said he refused upon the begging and crying cheesy
dont know if he was saying the truth about refusing sha cheesy
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
olumide4christ:
I honestly don't understand how you will refer to someone as your ex and still have sexual feelings towards the person, worse still, having sex with that person, while you're engaged or married to someone else. It's pure harlotry and promiscuity. This has become so rampant in the last 3-4 years. I thank God for me and my wife...it pays to be godly and sincere.
This is why I tell younger people these days that marriage is not for boys or girls and it's not just about fine face, big boobs, curvy waist or large booty.
Real marriage and love is about God, honesty, sincerity, openness and so importantly, the spirit of discernment that only God can give. This spirit will tell or hint you about secret things (if they exist) in the other party.
God will help and deliver our younger generation and indeed, my children's generation! So much evil going on left, right and center!
exactly! but ppl still nack their when married so its a normal thing cheesy
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by jaksmillioniar: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

It is up to your intuition if you're straightforward yourself.
I mean, you can't be a player and want a chaste woman you don't deserve. Dude, you will get played at your own game!
God does not joke with true virgins that honour Him with their bodies.
Even if the she loves you, God will not allow you two end up together because you don't deserve her.
In life, we all get what we deserve.
hi
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by jaksmillioniar: 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

Trashed!
Virginity is more than a hymen!
Virginity is chastity!
pls I know ur IBO and friends with coco pls I want to ask u someting about her
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Mariangeles(f): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2020
jaksmillioniar:
pls I know ur IBO and friends with coco pls I want to ask u someting about her

Yes, I'm Igbo.
I know Coco only on the food thread, not personally.
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by scanado(m): 4:42am On Apr 15, 2020
I have a similar case too, my aunty here in Port Harcourt. They have already left their marriages and are living together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Jimbadly: 6:34am On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:
I once liked a guy on nairaland. He stated his interest in me and we started getting to know each other. I noticed that this fellow was fond of uploading pics of his ex almost every other day. I called his attention to it. He flared up. Na so everything scatter. Good riddance.
I never keep contacts or memoirs of exes. Once we're done we're done. I don't know the kind of spirit that possess many young people of nowadays.
Once I found out you're still attached to your ex, I'm out. I'm not your rebound girl.

I like your sheer candour.

Nne ehn, you don fine finish for this your new profile picture.

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by heartofcity12: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2020
After going through this thread, I’m very certain that there are no virgins here on Nairaland. There is no girl coming out to support having a relationship with virgins here, this shows how our society has lost its morals and how difficult it would be for anyone to get a virgin to marry in this present world.

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by BluntNigerian: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2020
lefulefu:
op point of correction we call it the goodbye sex cheesy
it is the last sex that ladies have with their ex before they finally get married cheesy cheesy
it is always very passionate with the result that even when the lady is finally married she still goes back to her ex on code asking for more like oliver twist cheesy.
like one story my guy told me about one of his coursemates who visited him to have a last goodbye sex
the babe came to his room crying and begging for my guy to screw her one last time cheesy before she did her native law and custom on saturday
my guy said he refused upon the begging and crying cheesy
dont know if he was saying the truth about refusing sha cheesy
Good bye Sex?
But it never ends with that.
Some day, some time, the “Good bye” will turn to “Welcome Back”

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by heartofcity12: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2020
MrColdsweat:

Lol. Not when a lot of them are now prostitutes/runs girls on code. Even if they are closing their legs for you the bf, they are opening it wide for their sugar daddies for money.

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by sylve11: 12:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ochuksbaba:
WARNING

never fall in love or marry a lady that still has close contact with her Ex

it's always fatal

Loud am! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.