Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous (64826 Views)

"Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / So, Ladies How Will You Feel If A Guy Straight Up Asks You For A Fling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by GOFRONT(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Okafor's law of Congo Elasticity.....

6 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by ezanafe(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
I think so too @Op's title
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by simplepee(f): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
It is pure madness.
Useless people
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by professore(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
God help the responsible ones of us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Rick9(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
I don't have such time, i always look out for red flags, if i notice any ex shit we are done. No argument

14 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by zinny377(f): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Story. I must Bleep either the best friend or sister of my wife to be before our wedding. angry

I’m sorry it’s just in my bucket list of things to do in this life. undecided

Na wa oh!
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by farem: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Do you know how you would feel if this your virgin wife goes wild under your own roof out of your own negligence?
That one sef is worse.

So because you don't know what happens IF, is the reason why you have opted for a public toilet? Kwantinue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by olumide4christ: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
I honestly don't understand how you will refer to someone as your ex and still have sexual feelings towards the person, worse still, having sex with that person, while you're engaged or married to someone else. It's pure harlotry and promiscuity. This has become so rampant in the last 3-4 years. I thank God for me and my wife...it pays to be godly and sincere.
This is why I tell younger people these days that marriage is not for boys or girls and it's not just about fine face, big boobs, curvy waist or large booty.
Real marriage and love is about God, honesty, sincerity, openness and so importantly, the spirit of discernment that only God can give. This spirit will tell or hint you about secret things (if they exist) in the other party.
God will help and deliver our younger generation and indeed, my children's generation! So much evil going on left, right and center!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by XD57: 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Congratulations

Meanwhile, I make affordable creative graphic designs at pocket friendly costs. I also mentor students on Graphics Design Basics online

Contact me today for all your Graphic Design Needs
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by jeff1607(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
usually the first child isn't always for the husband

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by olumide4christ: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
BluntNigerian:
I am just imagining how it would just be...
For two married people that used to be Ex'es, to be often cheating on their legally married spouses, by always coming together to enjoy what they used to enjoy those early days before they went their separate ways.. And after which they would assure themselves that they are forever joined spiritually, but they got so unfortunate to be married to different persons in the physical reality..
Habbaaa..
So, what happened along the line?
Why didn't they end up marrying themselves??
Trust me, with this kind of thinking, they didn't see what they are doing as cheating..

""So, what happened along the line?
Why didn't they end up marrying themselves?""

This question you asked is what I have asked again and again, but no answer. It beats my imagination!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by golddare: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
When to be watchful and prayerful.

1. Whenever you are about to start a good thing.
2. Whenever you are about to conclude a good thing.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by FnbAutos(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
M00N:
Things like this get me angry and encourages the discouragement of marriage for me.

I mean how can I love someone so much and plan to marry her yet she cheats on me and disrespect me by having a fling with her ex/sex partner? It's even worse when the she does this after a date for the wedding has be choosed(I be mumu for her eyes niyen) She is no longer Worthy of me, she is a whóre and I won't take that shit from no one no matter how much I loved het. It breaks my heart when I see people taking back cheating partners who have no regards for them.

GUYS IT IS BETTER TO MARRY A VIRGIN SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH HEARTACHES

WE REALLY SHOULD FILTER WHAT WE LEARN FROM THE WESTERN CULTURES

EVEN VIRGINS GIVE HEARTACHES!!!! Always date or marry a woman that knows what she wants, Know your woman, know the things she can or can’t do... watch and pray

As for me; I don’t want a Virgin at all...

12 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Osidoshit: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Women shaaaaa....no be new thing my brother. Una go still dey Yash each other @ NORMER TIN
but have one thing in mind Mr poster - WHAT OF IF SHE WAS YOUR OWN WIFE DOING ALL WHAT YOU JUST POSTED, As in put ur self in the same shoe,...when u marry and ur wife still dey do same, omo na juju go kill u oooo,,so think am!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Missmossy(f): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Not everyone deserves to get married. If you know you can’t respect the sacredness of marriage and stick to your partner you should stay single.

I know how much I hate regrets in this my life, I would rather be called old school and naive for not doing certain things that 20 years down memory lane I would saying had I know for undecided

13 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Maandy: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2020
Marriage is really not child's play, sex is a master to whoever submits to it, someone said its an exchange of energy, if u are ready to carry weak, guilty, timid energies then go along, last , second to the last, non stop, with exes and everyone is permitted, but those who wish to raise goodly seeds will always take a different route

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hisincrease:
If my girl tries that nonsense, let it remain a top secret until my death because if I find out even after the wedding, I will throw her out of my house.

What nonsense fling..... As if both parties never had sex prior to meeting the new partner. I just tire for some kind crap people cook up to satisfy their foolishness.

Walahi people are just mad that is how they will now pin another man's child on their husbands and some men too will be bringing home children of affairs to their wives.

My advice bro is that before you marry any woman take her for tests and let them check her womb, study her very well and know her numbers of exes. Discourage also sorts of male besties( opposite sex besties are home breakers.

16 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by olumide4christ: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ochuksbaba:
WARNING

never fall in love or marry a lady that still has close contact with her Ex

it's always fatal

True...never do that... recipe for disaster!

4 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
That's was how one youth coper ended her wedding which was due to commence after her service...she ended up using her youth service as an avenue to service her lust....our younge boys and girls should try to control theirselves...once you agree to get married discipline yourself and be faithful.....you have lessons to teach your kids someday

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by friendl: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
Na ashewo she be and she will not change

4 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
FnbAutos:

EVEN VIRGINS GIVE HEARTACHES!!!! Always date or marry a woman that knows what she wants, Know your woman, know the things she can or can’t do... watch and pray

As for me; I don’t want a Virgin at all...
Na you be that o

But as for me and my family VIRGINS ARE THE BEST

Not all virgins will give heartaches

13 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by andyanders: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sexual relationship is something spiritual that the exchange of fluid becomes spiritually bonding that paties involved keep fantasizing about their pasts even if when they go their separate ways, they keep getting back or become enemies for life. It takes the grace of God for people involved to come to terms with reality. Women who has been into multiple relationships are mostly affected than women who kept to clean record till marriage. Same thing goes for men who has been into multiple relationships.

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by showafrica(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
Rick9:
I don't have such time, i always look out for red flags, if i notice any ex shit we are done. No argument

Lol, me too, i no dey even talk too much that one. I go just chop my own and vamose, she no go even know why i left her.

3 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Finnese001: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin

WHEN EGUNGU FINALLY REACH EXPRESS

6 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2020
I once liked a guy on nairaland. He stated his interest in me and we started getting to know each other. I noticed that this fellow was fond of uploading pics of his ex almost every other day. I called his attention to it. He flared up. Na so everything scatter. Good riddance.
I never keep contacts or memoirs of exes. Once we're done we're done. I don't know the kind of spirit that possess many young people of nowadays.
Once I found out you're still attached to your ex, I'm out. I'm not your rebound girl.

30 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by fykes(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
Some years back, I dodged that bullet.... I'm proud I did.
Not like we fcked back them basically kisses and touches... But she had me on her "to do" list.
Well I didn't fall for it.. D wiser part of me won and I'm happier for it. Wasn't easy... Girl was made for bending over something...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by FnbAutos(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
M00N:

Na you be that o

But as for me and my family VIRGINS ARE THE BEST

Not all virgins will give heartaches

If you go on looking for virgins, I hope you can cope with a Virgin with awful character, abi you think say na all Virgin get behave well? They can even use the fact that they’re virgins to take advantage of you, times have CHANGED!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by OK2NVME: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Okarfor's Law
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Dumbness at its peak. Are your sisters your reference of conclusion?

Any man that's marrying non virgins lady should request for discount in her Bride price. You can't be non virgin and your parents will be giving me big list when your dignity and value had been diminished?

To men that don't have choice, I say kudos. No non virgin will even be in a courtship with me not to talk of marriage, Godforbid
chai if I had money I would asked for account number.....you are one of the few men who have the boldness to say this....most guys around will not dare ask for virgins because of the journeys their manhood has underwent......we are together ..
#teamvirginsornothing

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
placeofallure:
My friend from university days, she had this bf, he didn't marry her cause it was a few months to his wedding when they started dating, though he'd been pestering her for long, she no gree. Her excuse? he's a bit elderly - 8/9 years, not sure.

A relationship started and it was hot. My friend, according to her, didn't know he was that close to marrying his girlfriend, she wouldn't have agreed to date him.

They made love on his wedding day, dunno how the guy managed with that. He hid it from her. She got to know later that that was his wedding day.

It's been years now, they're both married
and they still see. They said they can't stop. I wonder if the two of them are not crazy, they would've just married each other.

So, so for a match made in heaven.

This exact thing almost happened to me in 2018, God saved me somehow. I was dating a girl who lives not too far from my house. We were 4 months on and off, at the 5th month she just disappeared. Later i met her at a market while i was buying boiled corn and she covered my eyes from the back saying guess who it was, to my surprise i found a ring on her finger. I was shocked...well long story short, she told me she just got married.

I came to discover that a night before she disappeared and travelled to the East for traditional marriage was the night she was desperately calling me to come and spend the night over that she was just missing me. Got around 10 missed calls, i called back and told her i was tired oh, i can't come, abeg.

Little did i know she was planning a Last Fling Before Wedding. God knows I'm innocent sha lipsrsealed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by loschivatos(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2020
First advise to my son, do not ever and never plead any woman into marriage. Especially 'little kids' of today who thinks having 2 balls in between their thigh is enough to make them a man. I have seen a situation where husband called wife's ex to settle their matrimonial issues.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Hisincrease: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
M00N:

Walahi people are just mad that is how they will now pin another man's child on their husbands and some men too will be bringing home children of affairs to their wives.

My advice bro is that before you marry any woman take her for tests and let them check her womb, study her very well and know her numbers of exes. Discourage also sorts of male besties( opposite sex besties are home breakers.
I agree with you, sir.
The problem is the children-boys or girls that marry these days.
We claim to be digital and wiser now but in reality, people are more foolish now.
I can't have my girl come up with nonsense male besties, ex-voice notes, hidden med-history and all those emotional conjunctions.
If we agree to marry, then we must stick to the rules.

My marriage must work by God's grace. No room for nonsense.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.