Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous (64778 Views)

"Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / So, Ladies How Will You Feel If A Guy Straight Up Asks You For A Fling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lamanii22:

Awwwwn..... It put a smile on my face... My innocent face lol... Thank you so much Jason, you're too kind.
Good to know that there's a pretty little smile on your face...

Keep on smiling.

Stay Safe Lami.

2 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Chidorx60:

U can't trust a girl u never started the sexual journey with....her mentality will always crave variety and that is dangerous.....I will rather marry someone whom we both discover our innocence together....someone whom we both share a part of us that no other human being knows about....our love will be fortified in trust and we will both become someone special to each of us.......I pity people who marry public toilets and cumminity taps....were will the trust com from......ladies and boys..virginity has always been the best and anyone who was raped is also a virgin ......but for all thoes advocating for free for all sexual adventure ....sorry but u are a substandard wife or husband material whether u have good character or not
gbam
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Kriss216: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
Erediauwa:
Real Afieki and Udumovwori boy nai you dey follow yarn so.

You know the character.
Your face clear. Who no sabi you no get television for em house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Annie001: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Erediauwa:
That which you call love is nothing but LUST..

Don't be confused, just control it.
Okay
Thank you
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Lamanii22(f): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
Erediauwa:
Good to know that there's a pretty little smile on your face...

Keep on smiling.

Stay Safe Lami.

Thanks Jason. Stay safe too Hun x

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
Perocom:

I had a lot of girls I dated that got married and I ceased to have any thing sexual to do with them. For the girls, they are weak and can't keep their emotions in check, a couple of them still want sex with me after marriage, but I keep my rational being check and refused them the opportunity, it's silly, I know I will always find another singles why get stuck with another man's wife, something I won't want to happen to me. We men are to be mature some free foods can ruin one's future.
I wish all men could reason like you.
Hope you find that faithful partner.
Thanks for this write-up.

2 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by weareok(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2020
I know this is not right but things have been really hard lately..I really need financial assistance
Zenith Bank
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Anjola80: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
M00N:

I belive strongly there still are.

Pls pray to have the right partner. Do not place too much importance on virginity. Some Virgins can be chronic mastubators. We have ladies who have had one or two exes and they still made good wives. Everything still boils down to the fear of God. Go for the lady that fears God and not a must "virgin".

2 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by OsuMustGo: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hausaboy239:
Am still caught up in this!
Had this girl i was dating since 2015,i was 20 in my 300level and she was 18,we really liked each other so much but her parents got someone they thought was good for her, you may have an idea of how northern parents impose marriage on their daughters.
The man they chose for her was much older atleast he was up to 45 then although she didn’t like him but there was nothing she could do. We weren’t getting intimate before the marriage issue came up but we started having sex a month before her marriage,we even had sex on her wedding day.

Fast forward to after her marriage,we promised each other we were going to keep off each other but after some months we were back making calls and chatting though she was in another state and i was in school.

More than a year passed by,we were on and off but were fooling ourselves that we were just friends. Whenever she has problems with her hubby i will be the first person she will look for cause she can’t report to her parents(they’re blinded by his money).

Unfortunately i was done with uni and went to serve in Abuja and that was were it started again,she was staying there and the husband had traveled abroad and was staying for bout 8months there.

Cut the story short,we started seeing each other often and anytime we met it happened to the extent that we got used to it!
I finished serving 2017 and got a job in Abuja,she’s still with her husband but we still hook up anytime she’s chanced though it could take months sometimes but I really feel bad when I think bout it and i sincerely want to call it off!

Pls how can i do stop it?

People like you will definitely end up taking a whọre as a wife...
Since you don't have respect for marriage...
Karma...

2 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by OsuMustGo: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Dumbness at its peak. Are your sisters your reference of conclusion?

Any man that's marrying non virgins lady should request for discount in her Bride price. You can't be non virgin and your parents will be giving me big list when your dignity and value had been diminished?

To men that don't have choice, I say kudos. No non virgin will even be in a courtship with me not to talk of marriage, Godforbid
I know how old you are already... grin
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by tk4rd: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
M00N:

Are you trying to say a person who sleeps around can have better moral conducts/principle than someone who is chaste?

Virginity is also a proof of moral principle, it shows a person is chaste and can actually handle tough situations, it gives their spouse a reason to trust them fully. A virgin person is more likely to commit totally and not cheat in their marriage.

If you marry a virgin who doesn't love you, or who has some emotional attachments elsewhere (even without close body contacts, but just the mind and heart and emotions), you might not have a good home in the end ooo..

2 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by MYHUBBY: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
OsuMustGo:
I know how old you are already... grin

if that will reinstate your common sense then I'm happy for you
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Onliie(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
BlueBanana:

Virgins date and have exes before they marry and some sleep with their ex before marriage.
Wait, what?

2 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by jamace(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
Dangerously tempting. Only real men/ladies can resist it.
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Meti99(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
fsw
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by OsuMustGo: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

if that will reinstate your common sense then I'm happy for you
The one you lack in the first place abi?

Don't worry, you'll surely grow up.
I said that nonsytoo about ten years ago...
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by CsRockefeller(m): 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
Virgin good? Yes

But there are still lots of ladies out there though not virgins but if married to you, will raise a Godly and near perfect home.

Some lost it due to ignorance, youthful exuebearance and co.

If she is born again, if she has dumped that past and has turned a new leaf why not? Are we saying the blood of Christ isn't powerful to wash away all sins?

I know of 2 ladies who are spirit filled and anyone would do anything to wife them, but if they should say they are not virgins, do u now throw away the baby with d bath water?

When God says we should obey his commandents he knows it for our own good, nevertheless, one must not pay for their sins for eternity, for this reason Jesus came.

I have said it b4, I'm not a religious fanatic, but id u dont marry a genuine xtian (male or female, virgin or former slut) that marriage is in for a long ride because the storm.is definitely gonna come.

Then, only those who know him can say "peace be still"

But lust will not allow many of u heed d truth, ur desires of the flesh like money, beauty and co will be ur doom.

I'm out. Phew!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by mhisbliss(f): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
Erediauwa:
Happy New year mhisbliss... smiley
So its now you entered new year? undecided
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
mhisbliss:
So its now you entered new year? undecided
Lol, the year has been categorise with all sorts of bad things...

I just entered into mine.
smiley
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Ziky491(f): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

shut up and focus on learning how to convince the man you will end up with, how you lost yours

it wasn't a privilege, it was my choice and I got it and there are still many sane ladies outside there

she was nurtured well and advise why she shouldn't join the child of the world like you.
well 4 ur notice i stil have mine intact nd wailting 4 d right god frearing man not ur type who dsnt have respect or regard 4 wat dey dnt qualifils to have in d first place bc u are so rold.
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by stormborn28(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lamanii22:

Right.. The best thing is never to keep contact with an Ex... Delete their numbers, never be together in private place...emotions/feelings could get a hold of you..
hmmmmm...that means Okafor law is applicable here

2 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by stormborn28(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ziky491:
well 4 ur notice i stil have mine intact nd wailting 4 d right god frearing man not ur type who dsnt have respect or regard 4 wat dey dnt qualifils to have in d first place bc u are so rold.
hmmmmm.

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by tk4rd: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
Annie001:
Well!!
I think women who do last fling are weak and as for me, if I happen not to marry the guy I am currently dating, except he is living in another planet, there is no way we won’t have something together if we happen to meet, the love is just beyond me.
It means that you are also a weak woman, because if he ends up not marrying you, you will always find yourself having endless flings with him even in your marriage

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by omotola90(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lamanii22:

Omg.... Emotions/feelings mehn...
devlish emotions you meant to say....

2 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by MYHUBBY: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ziky491:

lolz! intact kee you there. your rushing like monkey to quote have given me answer why you're pained

instead of you to confess you've repent, you're here acting saint here grin.

i know your type, intact in wide opposite. wicked dicks deal with naive ladies
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by MYHUBBY: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
OsuMustGo:

The one you lack in the first place abi?

Don't worry, you'll surely grow up.
I said that nonsytoo about ten years ago...

I'm not your uncle's age mate and how does being old the same with my choice? Ode

visit magistrate court across the country and see many divorce cases waiting for hearing because of distrust. Do you think man just decide to change just like that? No! Many men that change didn't change because they caught their women, they're only reacting on past

even this one with low IQ is telling me about age, why mumu come plenty here lately

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Ziky491(f): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
stormborn28:
hmmmmm.
mr man why are u looking at me lyk dat, u tink say am one of dose ur olosho
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Ziky491(f): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
MYHUBBY:

lolz! intact kee you there. your rushing like monkey to quote have given me answer why you're pained

instead of you to confess you've repent, you're here acting saint here grin.

i know your type, intact in wide opposite. wicked dicks deal with naive ladies
i dnt havd time to spend with your type
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by MrColdsweat: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
With the way women have gone crazy, it's only rational to want a virgin.

Society keeps forcing us to see the bodycount of a woman as nothing but they won't tell you that 100% of women who trick their husbands into raising another man's child, married their husbands as non-virgins.

Once a woman has a high bodycount, she loses the ability to pair-bond. She ends up comparing you to the numerous men she's slept with. Little things which shouldn't be problems become issues that can break the marriage. She'll complain about the size of your penis and will likely go outside to get sex.

I'm in my early 30's and as long as there's no way to find out how many men a woman has slept with, I'd never settle for less than a virgin.

5 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by vicben27(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hausaboy239:
Am still caught up in this!
Had this girl i was dating since 2015,i was 20 in my 300level and she was 18,we really liked each other so much but her parents got someone they thought was good for her, you may have an idea of how northern parents impose marriage on their daughters.
The man they chose for her was much older atleast he was up to 45 then although she didn’t like him but there was nothing she could do. We weren’t getting intimate before the marriage issue came up but we started having sex a month before her marriage,we even had sex on her wedding day.

Fast forward to after her marriage,we promised each other we were going to keep off each other but after some months we were back making calls and chatting though she was in another state and i was in school.

More than a year passed by,we were on and off but were fooling ourselves that we were just friends. Whenever she has problems with her hubby i will be the first person she will look for cause she can’t report to her parents(they’re blinded by his money).

Unfortunately i was done with uni and went to serve in Abuja and that was were it started again,she was staying there and the husband had traveled abroad and was staying for bout 8months there.

Cut the story short,we started seeing each other often and anytime we met it happened to the extent that we got used to it!
I finished serving 2017 and got a job in Abuja,she’s still with her husband but we still hook up anytime she’s chanced though it could take months sometimes but I really feel bad when I think bout it and i sincerely want to call it off!

Pls how can i do stop it?

naso another Man go take chop ur wife, you can't escape it, karma has always been a bitch
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by stormborn28(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ziky491:
mr man why are u looking at me lyk dat, u tink say am one of dose ur olosho
if I handle you eeemmmhh

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by paulolee(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Erediauwa:
I frown at this ugly and immoral culture we've copied from the Western world... This is not an African culture neither is the Bachelor's Eve or Baby showers ours.

These generation of ours tends to copy what I termed "Animalistic Behavior"

I don't keep an "Ex" contact, once you agree we're done, then we're DONE for good, that doesn't make us enemies, but keep your distance and don't come close.

I remember the ugly last fling of one Elohor at Ughelli, she thought it was just a last fling, but she didn't know she was taking her last breathe as her would be husband traced her to the foolish Ex place and sniff the life out of them.

You might think it's just one last fun, but there's no last fun.

Listen to "Long Story" by Erigga and hear the story of Ese.
guy u na real nigga...eribaba get luck say him padi na real gee or d guy for burst him brain bt d wedding council shaa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.