Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous (64835 Views)

"Wedding Is Not Expensive": Nigerian Man Shares Photos From His Private Wedding / The Girl I Had One Time Fling With Is Pregnant / So, Ladies How Will You Feel If A Guy Straight Up Asks You For A Fling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by PureGoldh(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Motor fit jam egungun as he is about to enter express

5 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Kissingerright(f): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Men will embarrass you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by emkz: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2020
Is there any reason for the italics?
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Kobicove(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
It's the adrenaline rush that makes it sweet

1 Like

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by salbis(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Erediauwa:
[b]I frown at this ugly and immoral culture we've copied from the Western world... This is not an African culture neither is the Bachelor's Eve or Baby showers ours.

These generation of ours tends to copy what I termed "Animalistic Behavior"

I don't keep an "Ex" contact, once you agree we're done, then we're DONE for good, that doesn't make us enemies, but keep your distance and don't come close.

I remember the ugly last fling of one Elohor at Ughelli, she thought it was just a last fling, but she didn't know she was taking her last breathe as her would be husband traced her to the foolish Ex place and sniff the life out of them.

You might think it's just one last fun, but there's no last fun.

[b]Listen to "Long Story" by Erigga and hear the story of Ese.
. You have done justice to this topic. An average African/ Nigerian embrace almost everything foreign without questions, and once you don't do that, you are tagged a primitive person.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by bmdmixer: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2020
there's nothing like last fling
if u fling before
u will fling during
and be flunging after grin

Looking for a studio to record ur songs?
Upload ur tracks www.soundlala.com
House ten got you covered
090 7525 2828
LAGOS

3 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Do you know how you would feel if this your virgin wife goes wild under your own roof out of your own negligence?
That one sef is worse.

A virgin is still better

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by BABANGBALI: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
It is always the sweetest. Their ringtones too dey loud
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by classicfrank4u(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
J
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Skmoda(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
Like they will listen sad
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Rhino1(f): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2020
Do you know how you would feel if this your virgin wife goes wild under your own roof out of your own negligence?
That one sef is worse.

Though it’s good to marry a virgin

2 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by donbogo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
It’s good to marry a virgin really really good

22 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by bilo1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by MYHUBBY: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
BlueBanana:

Virgins date and have exes before they marry and some sleep with their ex before marriage.

Dumbness at its peak. Are your sisters your reference of conclusion?

Any man that's marrying non virgins lady should request for discount in her Bride price. You can't be non virgin and your parents will be giving me big list when your dignity and value had been diminished?

To men that don't have choice, I say kudos. No non virgin will even be in a courtship with me not to talk of marriage, Godforbid

31 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by FGonline: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Erediauwa:
I frown at this ugly and immoral culture we've copied from the Western world... This is not an African culture neither is the Bachelor's Eve or Baby showers ours.

These generation of ours tends to copy what I termed "Animalistic Behavior"

I don't keep an "Ex" contact, once you agree we're done, then we're DONE for good, that doesn't make us enemies, but keep your distance and don't come close.

I remember the ugly last fling of one Elohor at Ughelli, she thought it was just a last fling, but she didn't know she was taking her last breathe as her would be husband traced her to the foolish Ex place and sniff the life out of them.

You might think it's just one last fun, but there's no last fun.

Listen to "Long Story" by Erigga and hear the story of Ese.
culture/Religion aside......we should not do to others what we wouldnt like done to us

4 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Rhino1(f): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Smh
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Perocom(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Earlier in March, she brought her wedding invitation card with a bottle of wine to my office to inform me about her wedding. I was so happy for her, at least she finally found that special man she had been searching for all the while.

We talked a lot about past times and popped the wine in celebration. As we giggled and laughed over a lot of things, without even knowing what I was doing, I walked around my table, got to her seat and perked her lips, and went back to my seat. I couldn't remember whatever else we discussed after that small touch of lips, but we ended up having a quick one on my desk.

Since then, I've been trying to brush her off my mind, and I kept reminding myself that she was in my past, furthermore, she would be getting married a week after Easter.

Fast-forward to yesterday, she came back again.
This time, she came to the house. She said that she came to specially inform me that the wedding had been postponed till further notice.

I was trying to be straight forward and mean with her, before she asked what I cooked. Next thing, she started cooking beans and yam. I tried reminding her that we are no more together, then she told me clearly that after the night together, if I don't want her again, then it would be her last night ever in my house.

Being that I have nothing to gain or loose, I kept quiet and enjoyed the night and still hoping for more.

I am not regretting anything here though.
Long Distance, and let me say “poverty”, made her leave me those days for someone richer. And she had been into series of relationships after separating from me, but we were always in touch. At times, we stumble and find ourselves deep inside ourselves again even when we were into serious relationships. We never really stopped.

And I don't think we may stop any time soon, even after we both got married.
We have this thing together that keeps attracting us together, yet we don't just want to be together in a relationship again.

#Copied..

This is exactly what a lot of intending brides and grooms are always passing through when their wedding dates are approaching, and that is, having one last fling with an Ex (or some Ex'es) before finally getting married.

You may think that it will end after you are married, but the truth is, it may continue.
This very person would be the reason you are not concentrated in your new family after wedding. You would always see yourself going back to him/her whenever the pressure of your newfound home is weighing down on you.
Please, this last fling of a thing is really bad.
It is really dangerous.
It is a Home Breaker.

I had a lot of girls I dated that got married and I ceased to have any thing sexual to do with them. For the girls, they are weak and can't keep their emotions in check, a couple of them still want sex with me after marriage, but I keep my rational being check and refused them the opportunity, it's silly, I know I will always find another singles why get stuck with another man's wife, something I won't want to happen to me. We men are to be mature some free foods can ruin one's future.

55 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Sonnobax15(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
A
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Story. I must Bleep either the best friend or sister of my wife to be before our wedding. angry

I’m sorry it’s just in my bucket list of things to do in this life. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by BareFacedLies(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
I have fúcked a lady 2 weeks before her wedding day grin

6 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by NaijadrivaCars: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
Sendoff tongue
Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by infogenius(m): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Real men let go. Weaklings go back to their vomit.
I never looked back anytime I moved on.

Wetin concern me with the last fling.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by saxtaiwo: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Serious bewitchment and satanic manipulations everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Helpfromabove1(m): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Anything can happen in a final match grin grin grin grin

Even egungun need to be careful

5 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Things like this get me angry and encourages the discouragement of marriage for me.

I mean how can I love someone so much and plan to marry her yet she cheats on me and disrespect me by having a fling with her ex/sex partner? It's even worse when the she does this after a date for the wedding has be choosed(I be mumu for her eyes niyen) She is no longer Worthy of me, she is a whóre and I won't take that shit from no one no matter how much I loved het. It breaks my heart when I see people taking back cheating partners who have no regards for them.

GUYS IT IS BETTER TO MARRY A VIRGIN SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH HEARTACHES

WE REALLY SHOULD FILTER WHAT WE LEARN FROM THE WESTERN CULTURES

37 Likes

Re: Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous by Hisincrease: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
If my girl tries that nonsense, let it remain a top secret until my death because if I find out even after the wedding, I will throw her out of my house.

What nonsense fling..... As if both parties never had sex prior to meeting the new partner. I just tire for some kind crap people cook up to satisfy their foolishness.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.