Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already (86544 Views)

Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over / This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Judechizoba: 11:52am On Apr 14, 2020
Jesus Christ temple TV will solve your problem keep on watching it
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Maxmmanuel(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2020
Are you a photographer? Ok, this is for you! Participate in the Peexoo Perfect Shot Challenge by uploading your awesome shots on your portfolio. Check this thread for detailed information https://www.nairaland.com/5791390/photographer-ok
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by aalangel(f): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2020
donbachi:
Tell a female friend to visit u and start forming wife frm village.

Lolllzzzzzz....you're wicked..
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and pray for hours. Because I face a lot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will seal up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extended the lockdown which is tiring. She came to my house and doesn't want to leave. I have so many debts on my head now and my yearly house rent is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have uses for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me. When I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I do want her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

Outside of all this, I do not see future with her just normal control things..

I have not been able to leave the house or do other personal private stuff.

I need her to go maybe coming on some weekends or when invited.

You did not tell us the part where you were having sex with her o. Mr spiritual warfare, midnight prayers will help you pay your loan if not, blame the girl abi?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by jimcaddy(m): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2020
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... The Puna don tire baba...Baba don dey remember spirituality now
Ladylite:

Hypocrite, you have smashed her finish then you are now bored.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by kunyeo(m): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I don't like anybody listening my prayers not even my family members. I have not been praying since she came and the first time this year I miss church service.

Frankly I don't understand people. What kind of prayer? Are you so ignorant not to understand that you can't be indulging in sin (sleeping with a woman you are not married to legally ) and still be expecting answered prayers? Who are you praying to please? The same God?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I have caught her like two time masturbating. I just pretend I don't know. Probably there is more I didn't see.

Yo! You seem quite PETTY

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by ednut1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lol
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Lawrencestix(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and pray for hours. Because I face a lot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will seal up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extended the lockdown which is tiring. She came to my house and doesn't want to leave. I have so many debts on my head now and my yearly house rent is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have uses for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me. When I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I do want her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

normal control and your a prayer warrior
My brother choose one.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Abbeylanre15(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
After fucking the hell out of her.. Y didn't you post this the second day she arrived. After eating her puna, you want to throw her away like a banana jacket.. moreover, nairaland no be army barrack. Go borrow two soldiers, or better still,get Awawa boys to help you do the job
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by foleskay(m): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Alwaysachick:
Since na just control things, may all your prayers never be answered. Oni gbese. Why will you habor a girl you have no plans for?
Lol. Olopa ewo n tepe? Be like say guys don do am for u bfore.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Ingriid(f): 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

I’m not trying to play church here or be over religious. How do U pray to God while camping a woman in ur house and probably sleeping with her? Our God is a righteous God. Also, u said u don’t wanna ve anything serious to do with her, pls why lead d lady on? Can u just free this girl finally for God sake!
I won’t really put d whole blame on u but I blame d lady for camping with a man for 2 wks and even more. Ladies, if u have to love, please use ur head.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by babajero(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

An Ibo adage says that a good visitor is one who knows when to leave.
It is called "maturity".
Look that up and get it into your head...
That's if your head is not filled with trash already .

What if she can't leave because of the lock down?
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by xrayj(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
dairykidd:

Bro we are going thru the exact same things.. I'm tired of the sex and the burden too. I cherish my private time in prayers when things are getting out of hand but this girl no dey let me focus.. So i have stopped touching her and this morning she complained. Because she went searching for apartment and was staying at her friends place which is closer to the location since Sunday. She came last night i just ignore her n now she no let me know peace. That i don't miss her, i have been carrying other girls.. I just told her this morning no more sex for the next 7 days and i do pray whether she's around or not. Lemme see how she will cope because me done taya honestly.... mind u this babe no mind everyday fvcking and I'm not talking 10 mins ooo real one where she would cum multiple times otherwise i no go rest.. I feel used and tired embarassed

Just try the no sex thing but do not fight with her... My own go soon leave my neck.. I'm only just leaving her because she dey search for apartment too and some of her things are here.
Make una dey fear God small na!
What is sex & prayer doing in the same statement as an unmarried man??
This is the reason we have so much evil in Nigeria, despite the number of churches! U people are hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Lawrencestix(m): 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin
Atiku:

You did not tell us the part where you were having sex with her o. Mr spiritual warfare, midnight prayers will help you pay your loan if not, blame the girl abi?
grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Kunleshnyben: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
You must be a joker.... someone would treat u in such manner in return....I hate guys that does this u are doing.....
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by miscellany(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

Another gullible Nigerian. Oniii problem
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by unekwu212: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
U didn't know u have depts to pay b4 asking her to come for the weekend�, did you forget about ur midnight prayers when u asked her to come stay for the weekend �, now lockdown aff increase u want her to go.... U don't see her as wife material, and u think she sees u as husband material ��, lockdown kee Una

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by foleskay(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
centboy123456:

grandma miss teacher you ur grammar and go and collect money from the bank
miss I too know all
Guy you fall hand sha!
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by walexy06(m): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yungmil:
my guy u are wise, u can't deceive God. Btw I thought we are in isolation, why all the visitors?

My brother we are in 'together isolation '. Though I bin wish say person come visit me this period. But then, thank God I ran. Maybe Na me for be the OP.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by ngwababe(f): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
jawalis:

And must you quote me? I chose my preference of words and I do not need your opinion on it.

If I don't quote you, how else will I say what I said? Bros calm down, that's very bad. Even if you're so angry with us, try to be kind with your words. It's not about opinion, it's all about being matured.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

So smashing her and getting bored should cost him his privacy ??
How do women reason??
Remove those babies photo as it is not good
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by EnterpriseMan: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

Hypocrite, you have smashed her finish then you are now bored.

Meaning what now? So because of stupid pussy, she would now over stay her welcome? is she providing for him or paying his rent? The way girls think these days dey tire me. They think their pussy can get them anything.

I value my privacy alot like the OP, and my privacy is a higher priority than any girl whoever she may be except my mom.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by foleskay(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Maryjane001:

Exactly the way my parents trained me. Even now, I find it hard to go to a guy's house. Most times, when guys invite me to their place after getting to know them for a while, my brain would just translate all the possibilities of any type of gbege happening. As usual, I would decline and keep postponing till u get tired or I block u.

Don't worry na ur mama house u go marry las las

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Omar09(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
You are a weak man just like many men of this generation. A lady is in your house, she is draining you in your house, and she is also dragging the remote from you and changing TV channels against your will in your house. What exactly is stopping you or making it hard to send her away? undecided You are too weak jare. undecided

Edit: bluepill simps should notice how ladies are confidently proclaiming that op has fuçked his gf even though the op never mentioned such. It takes a fùckboy or olõsho to make sure assumptions confidently. All females are hões. grin

Gbam. Bro I'm tired of correcting this people, I've decided to tell them what they wanna hear. How far this extension, e reach your side?
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by StandardBuilder(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Call SPENDING....Tell him to come and fumigate the house grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
saxxyb:
Pleas how do one feed get to the front page, I wanna be an OP or let me put it in this way, how can I become an OP?

LOL! cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by xrayj(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
leosahm:

dnt mind him.... I think this guy has brain in his head.... How will he playing with GOD, by mentioning PRAYER.... ..... I learnt yoruba people dont have sense..... I told him if e pain am, make him cum beat me 4 my huz....
i dy stay #2 asim ikang street, big qua town, calabar.......
Honestly
Many of these so called Christians don't fear God! They just go to church & pray for formality. How can an unmarried man be mentioning sex & prayer in the same statement?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by jawalis(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
ngwababe:

If I don't quote you, how else will I say what I said? Bros calm down, that's very bad. Even if you're so angry with us, try to be kind with your words. It's not about opinion, it's all about being matured.
Angry? That’ll never happen. As a matter of fact. No woman deserves my anger. I’ll rather walk away like am doing now. Son kindly stay off.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Alwaysachick: 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
foleskay:

Lol. Olopa ewo n tepe? Be like say guys don do am for u bfore.

Lol, Me I can't stay more than 3days in a man's house. And that place must be a very distant place from my house.

If you really want to have a fling with a girl, tell her if she is game, it will be more fun. She will come with her provision and food everything will be mutual.

He is misleading the girl that why he's coming here to cry like a pussy.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Eberex(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.