Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already (86515 Views)

Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over / This Lockdown Is Making Your Children Masturbating, God Save Us- Nigerian Woman / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by litaninja(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
You like god so te, all the commandments including the one about fornication, you ignore....but na you spiritual pass......issokay.

MadeBoy:
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and pray for hours. Because I face a lot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will seal up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extended the lockdown which is tiring. She came to my house and doesn't want to leave. I have so many debts on my head now and my yearly house rent is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have uses for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me. When I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I do want her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

Outside of all this, I do not see future with her just normal control things..

I have not been able to leave the house or do other personal private stuff.

I need her to go maybe coming on some weekends or when invited.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Bimpe29: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Stop kidding your brothers and sisters na...
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Benwallt(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
She is now a contraband
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bluezy13:

So smashing her and getting bored should cost him his privacy ??

How do women reason??

Apparently his dīck does not like privacy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
i love the response of the first page I read.. he knacked and blacked her all weeks...and he was man enough those moments...my take is...you are using prayers and privacy as excuses..who on earth will be a prayerful person,introvert's but allow a woman inside his house in this lockdown while you you enjoy the punna..
its your cross. you have to carry it. why..
u enjoyed it and will have to endure it now

modified..
you are a disgrace to Christianity.. why? you should not have mentioned your *i holy pass* prayers and night vigils just for sympathy.. you should have been that fornicator and gross sinner that you were and should not have involved any spiritual exercises...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Lovevick555(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bro . Sit her down and let her know how you feel..
tell
Her you will spending the week with your family ... cool
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by nedekid: 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I'm a guy that likes my privacy reasons of my quality time to think and pray for hours. Because I face a lot of spiritual challenges. And my midnight prayers have been helping me. Most especially when I had a nightmare or anytime I woke up.

I will seal up my windows and doors while my AC is blasting high. And even when I raise up my voice it doesn't come out.

The government just extended the lockdown which is tiring. She came to my house and doesn't want to leave. I have so many debts on my head now and my yearly house rent is expiring soon. This is the period I need to be alone in prayers. The little I have now I am using it to take care of her which I would have uses for myself to prolong the suffering during this lockdown. Branch and carbon are sending me SMS to pay my loans.

My apartment is so cussing, chilling and so comfortable more than her house by far. Maybe reason she doesn't want to go. She will be disturbing me and dragging remot control with me. When I am watching TV she will just change it to nollywood drama.

I do want her to be coming and going. Not just to come and stay like she is doing now. I'm not use to this type of life unlike some of my friends.

Belle and marriage loading..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Benlivingstone1: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:
I have caught her like two time masturbating. I just pretend I don't know. Probably there is more I didn't see.
What do u think she need
It's a sigh bro
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by donMIG(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Just listen to urself
U don't c a future wit her
God have mercy on u
N u know ur spiritual life needs leveling up
U keep woman for house dei phuck her anyhow now u don tire u want her gone
I pity humanity
We c fire we rush in like fools
GOD HELP US ALL
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by LordGas(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
I just got out of the same situation last evening ... I am tired of inviting girls over and the next thing they do not want to leave again like wtf

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by anigbajumo(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
safarigirl:
Why won't you have spiritual problems, when you pray to God after your fornication sessions? You think God is a joke?

Nonsense, enjoy your fornication quarantine

Las las,no one is perfect and God is merciful.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
czarr:
LIVING

Thanks.
Lost sight of it while editing. grin
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Opiletool(m): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

Hypocrite, you have smashed her finish then you are now bored.

They smashed each other. Simple.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Kingarthur21: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Omar09:

According to the females here, sex is not mutual when things are not going their way.
most ladies talk of non mutual/consexual sex when their goals arent met. It is when he dumps them,marry someone else,when they realise he was a player then they will contemplate saying rape. But if it turns out good,they will not talk
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by anigbajumo(m): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Alwaysachick:

Lol, Me I can't stay more than 3days in a man's house. And that place must be a very distant place from my house.

If you really want to have a fling with a girl, tell her if she is game, it will be more fun. She will come with her provision and food everything will be mutual.

He is misleading the girl that why he's coming here to cry like a pussy.

You are really funny,Even if it base on mutual understanding No Nigerian girl will come with her stuff.All the bills will be on the guy,I can shock u with one lady I met just today and ready to come over here and put all her bills on me, told me on call she is tired of her city without telling me the number of days she gonna use,I mean a chat of just 2_3hrs ago.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by FGonline: 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

lol

Me and u na dsame
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by dennisworld1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
U see free Toto u dey talk. Me wen dun dey conjified for 2weeks and dem come add extra join. Nah die I dey. No fuccck
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Makuos19: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:

Thanks.
Lost sight of it while editing. grin
Plz would like to chat u up
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Dshocker(m): 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

What do you mean by smash,did he say he was an incredible hulk?
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Jobminister: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Send her to Bello El_rufai,
Him and his friend will be of assistant here.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Makuos19:
Plz would like to chat u up

Hm... OK.
Pm me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Amotekun777: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Eberechi24:
Making plans for the next available pusssy. As dem don announced another two weeks lock down, bobo dey make plans for new pussy for next two weeks.

New week, new soup.

Prayer ni prayer ko

You look like those ladies that stink. undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nackzy: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladylite:

Don't mind the idiot men like that cheat on their wives wen the finally marry, cos they'll easily get tired of seeing their wives everyday, and they'll rent house for side chick
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Makuos19: 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:

Hm... OK.
Pm me.
Whatsapp me on 08067251843
Thanks
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Some ladies Sha! Most times, I wonder what the heck most ladies are thinking that, they will just pack their bags and go stay at a guys house for days, or weeks. When is not like you two are already very committed and heading somewhere serious on the long run. Mind you, am not a saint.....but in all, let our Morales be put in check every now and then.

Now this dude is tired of your p***y and needs a break. Who is going to loose more now? Certainly the lady. Funny enough she has her own place. Is it a must the lockdown has to be at a guy's house, in which the relationship isn't leading anywhere serious? Doesn't she have family member's or close friends to spend the lockdown with to curtail being overly bored when alone at your apartment? I wonder where most ladies have kept their self worth, and dignity. If you overly talk now, them go say your own too much. Anyhow sha, I don talk my own......

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by InvertedHammer: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

/
Not a problem.

When you exhaust your resources, she will leave you for someone better. Right now, you are the only available idiot she can leech off of. You chose the wrong period in history to be playing Father Xmas.

\
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
This generation is gone. U borrowed money and instead of you to maximise it, you wasted it on a woman

After digging her severally and severely, u are now tired and you want her to go?

Why do you want her to go? Because you want to pray for God to provide more money?

Lolss.. Oh God of mercy.

And the girl didn't realise that you are such a kinky kid who is too foolish to be trusted?
Guy, if I be God and you call my name eh, na slap u go receive.

Your suffering never start.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Snakedoctor1: 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
MadeBoy:

After enough straffing with hope that lockdown will end and she will leave. Now its extended.
In understand you plight but the whole thing sound like my experience in the high school. Nauraland full of kids these days. Kai
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Bluezy13(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ojukwubucket:

Not Ibo but Igbo please...
U "confused" Igbos should stop disgracing us up and down abeg

Ibo is a formal recognition of the tribe.
Example: An Ibo man.
Igbo is the language recognition of the tribe.
Example: An Igbo language.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being ignorant of your origin.
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Rexnegro(m): 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
jawalis:
What kind of men is this generation breeding. Fools and weaklers? you are here seeking public opinion on how to send a b!tch away in your own house. Is that funny?
Fiustly; did you seeked advice when she came in and everything was rosy? When you guys was having fun and everything seems to be good. Did you asked for public opinion?
Secondly: what exactly is your relationship with her. Cos your message is not detailed.
And lastly: you need to man up and start taking responsibilities for your actions. If you had not allowed her in the first place. She wouldn’t have been comfortable to the extent of staying for days till you are exhausted. My advise is to sit her ass down and air it to her. There’s no point in putting a pretentious act just to pass your message. Be straight and blunt enough while telling her. So she knows you aren’t whatever she’s taking you for. (Mumu). She just wanna pass the lockdown expenses on you. So do not be a victim. !
you are my kind of guy, Jah bless for been a realist. op u have your undiluted and truthful answer from this my blooda from another mother. listen to him and man up like we realists .
Re: How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already by Bluezy13(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Remove those babies photo as it is not good

Help me remove it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life / Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.