Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You (47765 Views)

What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Adaibusa1: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dude lied to me that he broke up with his ex that she has breast cancer.. that guy is really a smooth operator. nigga been fucking around but acting like a saint.fear men. I comot my cap for am.
Painful part of it is that am pregnant for the coward...

Like they say, fear women, but I still say fear men... mostly urhobo men... Am not tribalistic, just saying my part. Happy quarantine to everyone

cool

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by 21GunnSalute(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ismaillarry11:
I miss my period.
Very common lie!

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by bombidoski(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
She was raped by her ex, that was how she lost her virginity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by 21GunnSalute(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Roma10:
I only pass night in his houses not really happend
Were just friendz!!
#Stay safe
If only u knw hw much i hate this lie ehn! "nothing happened", as if anything actually happened, dem go talk. Mcheeew!

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by angelfallz(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
when our relationship was going sour b4 our final break up she called me saying shez pregnant 4 me.

d bitch actually extorted money from me then o.

one oda ex introduced her fiancé to me as her cousin ( it was a terrible experience 4 me )

but now I am more experienced and understand hw d game is played.

I DON GET PHD 4 LIES! grin

When you put yourself in a position to be extorted, you would be extorted. Her fiance that she introduced as her cousin, so he kept quiet with such an introduction?
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Westernlove: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Treash:
She called me on phone and said I should check her WhatsApp status to confirm that she has uploaded my pictures with several romantic tags to prove that she loves me. I didnt even ask her to do that o. Unknowingly, she has restricted the number of the contact views to only me. If you know, you know.

You sef, You be Guyman, Guyman Jam Guywoman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by 21GunnSalute(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
xclusive2ben:
Baby He is just teaching me Physic, and they are alone in my room, with the dude on only SHORT and singlet

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Westernlove: 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Adaibusa1:
Dude lied to me that he broke up with his ex that she has breast cancer.. That guy is really a smooth operator. nigga been fucking around but acting like a saint fear men. I comot my cap for am.
Painful part of it is that am pregnant for the coward...

Like they say, fear women, but I still say fear men... mostly urhobo men... Am not tribalistic, just saying my part. Happy quarantine to everyone

cool

Make una name una pikin Lienus

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by 21GunnSalute(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
justscorchone:
It’s always “he is just a friend”

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by 21GunnSalute(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
vikgreen01:
I'm back
later she sent I'm back to my hostel on the guy's number

confronted her: baby it was my gfriend I wanted to send the message to but my phone hanged and send it to him....

I still cant believe it

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by 21GunnSalute(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Juniorangel:
Said she want to travel to Lagos to get goods for her business. I gave her one of my ATM card with about 50k for support . The mumu ended up in Ibadan instead of Lagos and started withdrawing money and I was getting alerts from an ATM in ibadan instead of Lagos and asked her where she was and she was lying that she was in Lagos. Me I just kuku block my ATM after confirming from my bank that my ATM was used in Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Mogajunior(m): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
that she can survive without me.
Is she dead now?

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Nnatuu: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
BABY, YOU KNOW I WOULD NOT DO SUCH A THING!

(When i asked her about it 2 months later - after she slept with my cousin, on my bed...they didn't hear my footsteps enter the house)

I quietly walked out - letting them enjoy themselves...

My cousin personally confessed to me right after the act; she locked up like nothing happened!

I was 19 then...that's when love died!

7 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
snitchbitch:
Lucky me, they all said no, no one likes me, everybody hates me. Less hypertension.

Happily single!!! Wanna beef? Got many haters, go and line up!!!!

Could you be ugly, poor and dirty at same time?

Asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Angelacruz: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Da!dis one strong.I cant stop laughing
spiritedtete:
She wore lab clothe out of the house saying she was studying medicine at unilag lol

For a whole year...

I goofed on that lie for months...

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by xammy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
virgin kill her there... 3yrs no nacking.
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Angelacruz: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chisos!
valentineuwakwe:
That she is from a rich home n will be going abroad to do master's after her first degree...N.a. so I begin chill n form serious lover not knowing this babe was using me as mugu....last last we come seperate n.a. him no see her for mile 3 market in Portharcourt selling for her mum, .....I come dey wonder if n.a. dia she dey do the masters!
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by immaculatesense(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Vondata:
1. She saved my number with treasure. So she could always deny that is a gal that is calling her whenever she's with a guy. (She hardly picks call and her phone is always off)

2. She told me she's going back to her Villa to meet her aunt. But I saw her with anoda guy in shoprite

3. She told me on Valentine's day that her dad will be back around 5pm. (Lies to visit her deputy bf for some rounds)

4. She promised a guy sex just cux she wants to eat d guy's 16k. Unfortunately she didn't complete d rounds she promised, d guy seized her phone and when I called d no, he narrated what happened BTW dem.

This finally led to d break up of a sweet 6months relationship.

I still miss d gal. If not for trust issue, I would have really married her. She was with me when I was very broke, humble, was very lively and pretty. I feel like going bk to dat relationship cux I haven't met a better person since I broke up. Though she has a better bf now.
More kudos to u bro...she has a better boyfriend shows ur very humble...I av a girlfriend dat fits into almost wat u described but we still together cos am still humble...whether or not I will let her go...I still do not know...cos she is most beautiful and has endured a lot...even if I don't marry her...wen I get der...I will surely treat her well whether or not we dating

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Niwdog(m): 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
The idiot be claiming I am the best thing that has ever happened to her, that she loves the way I treat her, we just had misunderstanding that didn't last up to a week, I decided to apologise to her as early as 6am a guy picked the call, I said hello the guy man replied back I still echo the hello again the guy still echo back before the idiot took the phone from the guy and want play me, I asked who is the guy she replied me with was that the reason I called that instead of to apologise I still want raise another dust, I told her point blank that God will punish her I end the call and deleted her number no time for idiotic parasite

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Vulcan24(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
StRichard:
That she loves me while she was busy banging her oga in the name of P.A.

this can be painful

very nauseating experience

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Vulcan24(m): 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Treash:
She called me on phone and said I should check her WhatsApp status to confirm that she has uploaded my pictures with several romantic tags to prove that she loves me. I didnt even ask her to do that o. Unknowingly, she has restricted the number of the contact views to only me. If you know, you know.

such persons need to be blacklisted by UN
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Obekpa55(m): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
I can't date a married man but caught her with a married man with two kids. still together. women! gear them

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Vulcan24(m): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Niwdog:
The idiot be claiming I am the best thing that has ever happened to her, that she loves the way I treat her, we just had misunderstanding that didn't last up to a week, I decided to apologise to her as early as 6am a guy picked the call, I said hello the guy man replied back I still echo the hello again the guy still echo back before the idiot took the phone from the guy and want play me, I asked who is the guy she replied me with was that the reason I called that instead of to apologise I still want raise another dust, I told her point blank that God will punish her I end the call and deleted her number no time for idiotic parasite

u aren't dating that one abeg....
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by TrippleEEE: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dated only one liar ex.- my first real babe. Everything about her was a lie . From her name to where she lived. Abeg.
She dey lie. I even composed a song for female liars.

The craziest I can remember now ehnn is.... "She told me she was raped when she got pregnant for another guy.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by TrippleEEE: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
bombidoski:
She was raped by her ex, that was how she lost her virginity
I feel this one. I got the experience too even though I knew she was scamming.
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Wizywiz(m): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Asadujames202:
Please, guys.
How do I identify the ID number in Nigerians voters cards?

Thanks
the tiny number at the back of the card..or u can see it beside the passport photo at d edge of the card most times it starts with an alphabet like A followed be numbers

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by FREEMADNESS: 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
angelfallz:

When you put yourself in a position to be extorted, you would be extorted. Her fiance that she introduced as her cousin, so he kept quiet with such an introduction?

d idiot actually kept quiet probably b'cos they both saw me as a moni making machine.

sum guys can actually b stupid o, I was shaging his fiance and he didn't bother cox d moni was coming in.

they are married now wit a child. I doubt if he's d fada sef.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Youngetskilz23(m): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
centboy123456:

bro it true I believe that ur Bae
lol I don’t
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Thenorth(m): 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
That she can't share me with any other girl..... like say I be bread or something.... but now as I'm talking, she don marry with pikin for her husband shaa

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by wizod(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
that she got disvirgined through rape and has not done it since after d incident and when i climbed it was as if I put a stick of broom in a bucket.

u are d only im dating but I later found out we are more dan 6 at a ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by moyosore32: 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
i went out with my friends and on my way back home i saw my babe at Agric busstop she just dropped on a bike, I called her with speed, she plainly lied bout bn at home all day, she never left house all day, chai pesin wey I just see now now, I just lock up I even happy as my frnds wey we dey 2geda no know wetin sup

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by dyze(m): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
moyosore32:
i went out with my friends and on my way back home i saw my babe at Agric busstop she just dropped on a bike, I called her with speed, she plainly lied bout bn at home all day, she never left house all day, chai pesin wey I just see now now, I just lock up I even happy as my frnds wey we dey 2geda no know wetin sup

Why are you happy that your friends don't know what happened? Baba, it starts from a small lie o. Advice yourself and take a firm decision.

Just a piece of advice.

Stay safe brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] / The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.