Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (103438 Views)

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by sylvergalaxy55(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin A whole oil city? maybe na the AJ side of the city dem dey show. if not my 042 fine pass am well well.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by ChinoElects: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:
[b]Chino the onitsha village boy, I know you cant stop clowning, foolishness runs in your blood.

If you like snap all the waterfronts and slums in ph and post here, it wont change the fact that ph is 100% better than your landlocked, red mud, barren, erosion ravaged shanty called Onitsha/anambra.

You can use 1 million monikers to express your stupidity on nairaland. Only those who know nothing about PH will express their ignorance here.

As for you, who no know your level of being a fool will take you serious.

I've asked you again again, why do you always leave your village(the slum called Onitsha) to ph to seek for your daily bread?

Your village(the shit called onitsha) is so good yet you keep running away from it.

This is your 2nd thread of ph(according to you you want "to de-market ph"wink, please snap more waterfronts we need more, I'm enjoying your stupidity.

I know next you'll bring another edited picture of someone's house/estate that you called onitsha.
The true onitsha has been posted here last week.

Ph will always be years ahead of onitsha and I know it pains you so much...

Bring in more thread atleast you cant live without ph.[/b]
[/s]

People have confirmed that PORT HARCOURT is a shithole and worst place in Nigeria. Even Aba looks better than the slum called PORT cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Kinematics: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Spiff20:
All these campaign to soil the image of PORT HARCOURT is heading to nowhere. Only pained people will undertake this out of frustration since their own cities are no match. Jealousy at it's height.

No mind the mumu boy called chino. He's from the dirtiest place on planet earth so he's trying to redirect his frustration.

Jealousy onitsha village boy. Even a 1 year old kids knows the shit called Onitsha cannot be compared to PH.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Urchman200: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
People are really at their homes. I love PH
u no well displaying brown roof with deceptive motives
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kinematics:

You are the one crying. Going through pains to snap waterfronts. I'm here enjoying myself laughing at your stupidity while you take on the stress to go to waterfronts and display your stupidity here.

Ride on, let me sit in the comfort of my room getting entertained by your clowning.

Onitsha village boy!

And he continues on same path of crying

This more like crying.

Can you write something meaningful like someone that is educated.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by ChinoElects: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

No mind the mumu boy called chino. He's from the dirtiest place on planet earth so he's trying to redirect his frustration.

Jealousy onitsha village boy. Even a 1 year old kids knows the shit called Onitsha cannot be compared to PH.
[/s]

OP has done a nice job. You go learn by force hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Spiff20(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
DATMAT:
this Is shameful the whole PH is a slump.... even ikorodu is better compare to this whole sorry scaring place called PH
You won't be proud of this post when you look at it the second time.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Kinematics: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

People have confirmed that PORT HARCOURT is a shithole and worst place in Nigeria. Even Aba looks better than the slum called PORT cheesy

Be deceiving yourself with multiple nairaland accounts calling them people.
I repeat I've never said ph is an Eldorado, but theres one thing the whole world knows including you and its;

PH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>onitsha

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mr man open another thread to counter him.
Show us the good Porthacourt. We want to see. If you don't believe him, show us the true Porthacourt.
Eastlink:
A true Port Harcourt boy will not show only the bad side of the city. Show people the good side and the bad side. Be objective in your analysis. Stop stereotyping my city. Every city has slums even New York, but be objective.

This is the second time in 1 week that you’re opening such a thread. The other time, you deliberately filled your post with pictures from Bundu and other slums. Today, you’re deliberately posting pictures of only the dilapidated roofs of Diobu as well as other archaic places. Show the bad and the good Mr Chino.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by ChinoElects: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kinematics I want you to read people's comments. This is just the beginning. You go now by force cheesy

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by ucham: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
This OP has ulterior motives for posting pictures Like this. Lagos and Abuja has Areas like this too. Where people live in slums with brown roofs too.

The difference between South/East vs the west is that while there are pockets of old small towns and old brown roofing sheets, the west literally has a Sea of brown roofs as in Ibadan.

I am from the East, and PH and Rivers state is a sister state. I have been to PH and it has beautiful areas and landscapes.

The moderators should call this OP who is obviously Yoruba as her name shows to order from ridiculing Rivers state and PH the garden city.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Jeffy1206(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Op abeg these your pictures too dirty. undecided I can't see very well cry
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by ChinoElects: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Be deceiving yourself with multiple nairaland accounts calling them people.
I repeat I've never said ph is an Eldorado, but theres one thing the whole world knows including you and its;

PH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>onitsha

[/s]

PORT HARCOURT is jungle. Cry from now till tomorrow but we have set it on people's heart. You can't change it, that's what we do. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by sinaj(f): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
Port Harcourt is a disgrace to oil cities around the world. Houston, New Orleans, Abu Dhabi, Manama, Jeddah and all other oil cities will be ashamed that Port Harcourt is mentioned alongside them.

Oga relax.
Even all these places you mentioned have slums their media wont show you.

In as much as PH been an oil city is suppose to be one of the leading states in terms of development, its not as bad as the op's picture is portraying.

This must definitely a slum.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Apologize(m): 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
With all their oil revenue, Port Harcourt still looks like an average city with plenty of ghettos around. The first picture tells a lot about how the oil wealth in Rivers State is being stolen by few individuals. Come to Owerri and see wonders. You would think that should be Port Harcourt.

Please I don't know why the OP want to spoil the image of Portharcourt. This is not how all port Harcourt streets are.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by ChinoElects: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jeffy1206:
Op abeg these your pictures too dirty. undecided I can't see very well cry

That's PORT HARCOURT for you

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by grandstar(m): 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
MrSly:

Dstv a foreign company while NEPA an indiginous company is messing up. Nigeria lacks everything humanity. Spits!

DSTV is 60% Nigerian owned
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by emmadejust(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
Generally, PH is a peaceful garden city where people listen to government instructions

You meanammmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Kinematics: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
I'm waiting for another thread. Go through the pains moving from waterside to waterside while I sip on some cool drinks in my bed enjoying your stupidity.

Chino the onitsha village boy, how many Rivers people live in onitsha?
How many Anambra people live in Rivers?

That says a lot on which is better. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Pauldollars(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cholls:
my brother may God help you. All I see is hopelessness in the pictures.

Shut up. Is it because of the standard of houses you see in his location that you're talking of hopelessness. As long as the OP can feed and live comfortably with his family without your help, you have no right to call him hopeless.
I believe you're one of the kids on Nairaland chatting from your Dad's house
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Basic123: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
With all their oil revenue, Port Harcourt still looks like an average city with plenty of ghettos around. The first picture tells a lot about how the oil wealth in Rivers State is being stolen by few individuals. Come to Owerri and see wonders. You would think that should be Port Harcourt.
That city is fucking overrated!

While Ibadan is fucking UNDERATED!

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by inereunwa1(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

U say wetin?

After Ibadam. Benin is d next brown roof city. Go Oba palace area, Igun, sakponba, James wart, Akapakpava u go see red mud house with brown roof scattered around
yes there are some because those houses were built in the olden days!! come to my side here evbuotubu you go fear! come ugbighoko or lucky way etc abegi them too many unlike those phc pics wey be like camp so grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by tomju(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
If this is OP's Idea of "beautiful City of Port Harcourt" then i reject the city. My village is better off. All I see is corroded roofing sheets, dirty gutters, poorly routed electric wires. Allow me to be a bit melodramatic. I can perceive the stench from here! What a jungle!
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Abagworo(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
I'm beginning to have a feeling Chino is now a secret mode on Nairaland cloning people's monikers and pushing nonsense to front page. No matter what you do Onitsha or Awka can never be as livable as Port Harcourt. Keep deceiving yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Spiff20(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
PRINTIKANIGERIA:
Let me correct an impression here with the little I know of PH.

I think the Op and the other guy who posted similar pictures lives in the sames area of portharcourt (Lagos street, Town, Borokiri, Water Side, New Market, Nembe etc)

These areas are what we call the ghetto part of a city. (Majority of those leaving in PH does not know the road to these places. Especially if you are to go beyond Lagos bus stop, Aggrey Road)

I am currently based in Lagos and forget the hypes you get from Nigerian States, they are all trash.
The only states with reasonable developments are Abuja , Lagos and to a large extent port Harcourt (forget these ghetto pictures. The state is well planned)

I think there is an Agenda to discredit the beauty of the City . ( I don't know what they stand to gain by snapping pictures of areas majorly occupied by the poor and less privileged in the states.)

Most of the Areas in PH are gated for security reasons. There is an island called eagle Island which presently you can't drink any satchet water and drop on the street or road. ( dem go flog u)

They have so many Rumus
Eg rumuola, Rumuomasi, Rumuobiakani, Rumuopirikom, Romuodumanya, Rumuosi, Rumoimoi, Romuola, Rumuokuta, Rumuebekwe (na estates full here) Rumuigbo, Rumuolumeni etc

Orazi (Well planned, dem sabi get light like winch) Wimpey, Choba, Mgbuoba, Artillary, Garrison, TransAmadi, Eliozu, Dline (well planned) Old Gra , new Gra, Agip, Location, Olu Obasanjo, Igwuruta, Rukpokwu, Amadi Ama (well planned) Abuloma (well planned) tank, Slaughter, Woji (well planned) etc

Above are some beautiful areas in Port Harcourt, don't be deceived by the ghetto pictures.
I have been in almost all states in Nigeria and I can state for a fact that only 3 states has seen a bit of development (Abj ,Lag, Phc)

Bless you Bro

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Apologize(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
Some residents of PH were seen hanging outside their homes

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS NA? WHY ARE UPLOADING THESE KIND IF PICS? MY GOD.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by NosaHenry(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
PH is a beautiful well planned city with paved streets
I can hear the sarcasm in your voice. This is gross leadership failure. So dirty and unkempt village.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by bkool7(m): 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
I thought Igbos said brown roof only exist in the west?

I doubt that this is Port

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by inereunwa1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
grandstar:

DSTV is 60% Nigerian owned
you say ?? if I hear amgrin
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by ChinoElects: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:
I'm waiting for another thread. Go through the pains moving from waterside to waterside while I sip on some cool drinks in my bed enjoying your stupidity.

Chino the onitsha village boy, how many Rivers people live in onitsha?
How many Anambra people live in Rivers?

That's says a lot on which is better. Case closed.
[/s]

Hahahaha

You are busy shouting chino up and down . Now everyone has seen that PORT HARCOURT is a shithole. Cry more because more is coming

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by ChinoElects: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kinematics henceforth you will be crying till you either commit suicide or disappear from nairaland or beg cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by taven(m): 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
Though few essential shops opened in PH
Una where dey drive big motor with 1 room apartment cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.