Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (103367 Views)

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by horsepower102: 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
I see a lot people shedding tears everywhere about what the OP doing to PH image but last year when he was doing the same to Aba City, none of you condemned him.

I was one of the few voices protesting against his false representation of Aba.

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kinematics:
[b]Chino the onitsha village boy, I know you cant stop clowning, foolishness runs in your blood.

If you like snap all the waterfronts and slums in ph and post here, it wont change the fact that ph is 100% better than your landlocked, red mud, barren, erosion ravaged shanty called Onitsha/anambra.

You can use 1 million monikers to express your stupidity on nairaland. Only those who know nothing about PH will express their ignorance here.

As for you, who no know your level of being a fool will take you serious.

I've asked you again again, why do you always leave your village(the slum called Onitsha) to ph to seek for your daily bread?

Your village(the shit called onitsha) is so good yet you keep running away from it.

This is your 2nd thread of ph(according to you you want "to de-market ph"wink, please snap more waterfronts we need more, I'm enjoying your stupidity.

I know next you'll bring another edited picture of someone's house/estate that you called onitsha.
The true onitsha has been posted here last week.

Ph will always be years ahead of onitsha and I know it pains you so much...

Bring in more thread atleast you cant live without ph.[/b]

This is more like crying.

Can you write something meaningful like someone that is educated.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
tommy589:

Those pictures reeks of mischiefs. Is the poster sending coded messages through those pics?How can someone gleefully post such a picture on a public forum as their family home.
perhaps she is just been sacarstic. maybe she is been really honest and humble about where she lives which is commendable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by BadBradley: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Coldie:

In terms of what exactly?
everything, I mean every indices of infrastructural measurement.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
inereunwa1:
in my state you hardly see brown roof!! I love my state Edo!!

U say wetin?

After Ibadam. Benin is d next brown roof city. Go Oba palace area, Igun, sakponba, James wart, Akapakpava u go see red mud house with brown roof scattered around

2 Likes

horsepower102:
I see a lot people shedding tears everywhere about what the OP doing to PH image but last year when he was doing the same to Aba City, none of you condemned him.

If this is ph then Aba is better.

Poor neighbourhoods everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by FergieRaww(m): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Some people mistakes Oyigbo as Port Harcourt lol grin

Pls Op this is not the PH i know

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Goalnaldo(m): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Who did ph people offend in this forum. This is the second time I am seeing posts spiking pH city. This one is even moderate. The other one was an eye sore. Brown roof everywhere!!
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
horsepower102:

OP is Yoruba. Na their way to impersonate

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Selfkontrol: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
lol this op is an idiot. She deliberately posted the ghetto areas of ph just to mock ph in the name of lockdown. My dear people even new York has ghetto areas. Port Harcourt is far way beautiful than what the idiot is portraying

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by braimeddy: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Its not. I live there and I assure u that they are just showing the remote places of ph. And besides all cities have places like this. The area the op showed is diobu which is like ajegule or suleja
Mikehot:
This ph is overrated o

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Parisian: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
I live in woji and I experience 24hrs power supply. From th way you sound you haven't been to Ph since the 90s.
Coldie:

Where u dae get this lies from?

If u know how old Port Harcourt is, with all the benefits plus the oil hub yet look how embrassing the city is...

U want to compare it to owerri that just started seeing development in the early 2000's.

The fact that u can even compare owerri and ph alone tells u that ph is not trying.

As far back as 2001, owerri was just a town with villages surrounding it. While ph was a full blown city. 20years later u can now compare the 2.

Give the city some kudos.

U saying ph has 24hours light alone tells y that u are not in contact with the realities in the state
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by farady(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
I don't seem to understand why the OP chose to disgrace PH with those poverty stricken pictures grin. The Port Harcourt that I know has far more beautiful scenery that the nation can be proud of as one of the top 5 cities in Nigeria.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Cosbyrich: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
ceejay80s:

Run for fraud

Thanks
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Parisian: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Same......I stay in woji and most days we experience 24hrs electricity.
captainking:

Its really not up for arguments
Though
i said some parts of ph..
'where i stay in ph...i enjoy at least 20 hours of light daily....daily..not weekly....most times...we enjoy 24 hours light for days...
i stay around woji side...anyone that stays there can confirm
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by horsepower102: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Good Job OP please do the same to all parts of Nigeria. So many were busy laughing at Aba last year. They all embraced the same representation . Op please go to Ibadan next.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by mechanics(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cholls:
my brother go on! The floor is open for discussion
When there is life, there is hope, by the way, you can't expect everyone to live in the city.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Okuda(m): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
trevorhorace:

I only know one tribe -- Nigerian, and one race...humanity.

lol. but you are a Liar. there are more than one tribe in Nigeria and the world. thats what dwfines us and mskes us different and unique. I only asked if you are a tribal bigot.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by sonnie10: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
MrSly:

Dstv a foreign company while NEPA an indiginous company is messing up. Nigeria lacks everything humanity. Spits!

Some people self! This is why you shouldn’t argue unnecessarily on nairaland
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by SalafRider(m): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It ain't easy but we gotta move.

Yeah its not, I pray it end soon by His Grace
Stay Home
Stay Safe
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by SalafRider(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
kunletexs:

Na joke I dey

Hahahaha Bruce, your big head
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by BrutusOj(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
Parents used the opportunity provided by lockdown to bring out their mattresses out in the sun.
It seems you want to mock Rivers government abi people oo.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by shagasha: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
With all their oil revenue, Port Harcourt still looks like an average city with plenty of ghettos around. The first picture tells a lot about how the oil wealth in Rivers State is being stolen by few individuals. Come to Owerri and see wonders. You would think that should be Port Harcourt.

It's not true. It depends on where d op is posting from. You can never compare ph to owerri. Owerri dey learn work

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by IamHonourable1: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
mrvitalis:

That's Diobu ...it's a poor neighborhood
Diobu that is notorious for cultism and criminality.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by magicfingers009: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
You no dey shame say na batcher you dey stay. Disgracing your generation while claiming some dark humour about your pictures being beautiful. Ode

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Happinessjosh(f): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Are you OK?

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool[/quote]
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by IamHonourable1: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bukkyq:
This is a cry for help to all Nigerians, please help me out am heavily pregnant and have not had any good food going to a week now even the garri that have been drinking has finished. My husband is a laborer who as a result of this corona cannot go to work am gradually slipping into depression and need help. I need a food to eat so I can stay alive for my baby please help me I beg of you.
Account name: Bukola
Account no: 0690840869
Access bank
You have bank account number but you don't have a job.You have a smart phone but you don't have a job.You are foolish indeed.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by mrkings84(m): 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
I AM A RESIDENT OF PORTHARCOURT.
I AM FROM AKWA IBOM STATE.

THESE PICTURES ARE TAKEN FROM THE GHETTO PART OF PORT HARCOURT, DIOBU!

THE 1ST PICTURE IS LIKELY TO BE EMENIKE BY ILOABUCHI STREET, AND ALL OTHER PICTURES ARE FROM SAME PART OF THE GHETTO.

SEEMS THE OP HAS SOMETHING HE IS TRYING TO UNVEIL COS THESE PICTURES DO NOT DESCRIBE PORT HARCOURT CITY IN ANY WAY OR FORM.

IN CONCLUSION, THESE PICTURES ARE COMPLETELY MISLEADING. DONT ARGUE, JUST ASK ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN TO PH CITY.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by phantom(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chino.......smh grin grin
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Spiff20(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
All these campaign to soil the image of PORT HARCOURT is heading to nowhere. Only pained people will undertake this out of frustration since their own cities are no match. Jealousy at it's height.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Daintydan: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
larryking540:

Show us ur own
I don't have camera phone nah.
LOL!
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Kinematics: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:

This more like crying.

Can you write something meaningful like someone that is educated.

You are the one crying. Going through pains to snap waterfronts. I'm here enjoying myself laughing at your stupidity while you take on the stress to go to waterfronts and display your stupidity here.

Ride on, let me sit in the comfort of my room getting entertained by your clowning.

Onitsha village boy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.