Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (103380 Views)

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / After 3 Months Of Lockdown, See How People Sat Inside A Plane In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Dara30(f): 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=Cyberterror post=88426697]Port Harcourt is a disgrace to oil cities around the world. Houston, New Orleans, Abu Dhabi, Manama, Jeddah and all other oil cities will be ashamed that Port Harcourt is mentioned alongside them.[/quo like wise ur state.The poster snapped the ghetto part and ur there ranting.you need to visit ph urself.Even in American we still have ghetto.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Who is this OP ?

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by inereunwa1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
in my state you hardly see brown roof!! I love my state Edo!!
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nevaaada(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
OP, I dont know your age and where U have been to or visited all your life. If this is what U call a beautiful and well planned city, then I put it to U that U have no idea what a beautiful and well planned city is.

These environments are too dirty and ill planned to be called a beautiful city.Let me not mention Abu Dhabi, Houston TX, Kuwait. Pls are U aware Nigeria produces app. 2300bls of oil per day multiplied by $100/bls when GEJ was president.

Abeg nor make me vex..dirty PH.
Beremi:
PH is a beautiful well planned city with paved streets

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by paix(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Organicist95:

Picture of you and the new born baby or...we don't believe your story
She can visit a nursing mother or better still snap a nursing mother somewhere, no be Nigeria we dey?
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by kunletexs: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
SalafRider:

Not me sir, you're mistaken me for someone else.

Na joke I dey
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by SweetCunt97(f): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
SalafRider:

Last week I was heading to Sawka it was very tough from Lugbe here. They wouldn't harass but of course you know what it is, some were even collecting bribe. I got my ID though so it was cool. I haven't been out for couple of days now ma'am but last time I did it was serious...
It ain't easy but we gotta move.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Bizibi(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
Look at where the money is coming from and take a look at Abuja. Tufiakwa. Funny enough the people of Rivers are happy with the arrangement.
as if there are no ghettos in Abuja....

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Coldie:

Ph is no longer ph of before it's just a shadow of its former self.

Development wise Wike administration no reach Amaechi half
so whatever ameachi will be extinct in just 5yrs?
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Smartwave: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Avalancheman:
Brown roofs everywhere... grin
grin grin grin grin grin I was thinking is only in Southwest as the cheat beater from automous communities that will never leave Southwest make us to believe.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by StrikeBack(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
Parents are at home relaxing and taking fresh breeze
Are you sure this is not ondo town
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Captain6(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cholls:
my brother may God help you. All I see is hopelessness in the pictures.
You get bad mouth o grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Coldie(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lostz:
so whatever ameachi will be extinct in just 5yrs?
Except if Apc looses power.

Amaechi right now is the most powerful south south politician. Even more powerful than Akpabio

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Liamm(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
shogsman:

Inbox me and lets do a vide call then you'll state everything you said here and of course I must see your pregnancy and maybe your husband too, then I will send you a token
I'm following this gist grin
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Captain6(m): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Op you mean Port Harcourt shanties not City
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Coldie(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
BadBradley:
that's the slum part of the city. Every mega city has its slum and trust me Owerri is no where near Port Harcourt
In terms of what exactly?
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bizibi:
as if there are no ghettos in Abuja....

People who live in Suleja claim Abuja, Kubwa kwa Abuja.

I throway salute.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
paix:
She can visit a nursing mother or better still snap a nursing mother somewhere, no be Nigeria we dey?

Lol....no be lie
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Ogaonos: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
Port Harcourt is a disgrace to oil cities around the world. Houston, New Orleans, Abu Dhabi, Manama, Jeddah and all other oil cities will be ashamed that Port Harcourt is mentioned alongside them.
a big big disgrace to us niger Delta s na akwa ibom na em cover our face.niger delta governor na 4up DT y dis fight for resource control no dey freak person.because d north are right wat have d governors don do with d 13% derivatives

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Bizibi(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

People who live in Suleja claim Abuja, Kubwa kwa Abuja.

I throway salute.
kubwa is part of Abuja,my company planned it years ago.dakwo district is part of Abuja Even the small towns and villages after lugbe which it is termed phase v is part of Abuja.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Michdear(f): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Why are people shouting brown roof,old house are meant to be accompany with brown roof,other cities around the world don’t use much of Aluminium roof that’s why you are unable to see much brown roofs

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by nellagold(f): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
MelesZenawi:
These pictures are too local Abeg..

More like a dead city.
�����.
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
Brass street by Rumuji street
what da fu ck?!
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
this is ph

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by tommy589(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
gypsey:
what da f....k! humans live in this dump? shocked

Those pictures reeks of mischiefs. Is the poster sending coded messages through those pics?How can someone gleefully post such a picture on a public forum as their family home.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
looks like Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by lielbree: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Beremi:
Parents are at home relaxing and taking fresh breeze
You're try ing to demarket Portharcourt abi?

With all the beautiful parts of the city this is what u choose to show the world .

God punish u

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Coldie:

Except if Apc looses power.

Amaechi right now is the most powerful south south politician. Even more powerful than Akpabio

We are talking about development you are talking about power?

Ameachi is just an employee that can be fired any time.
Wike shut him out of his own state last time out.

We even have the DSP who is the highest federal politician in the zone
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by mechanics(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
I see you
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Chukazu: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Cyberterror:
Port Harcourt is a disgrace to oil cities around the world. Houston, New Orleans, Abu Dhabi, Manama, Jeddah and all other oil cities will be ashamed that Port Harcourt is mentioned alongside them.

Porth harcourt not a disgrace our leaders are a disgrace
Re: Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bizibi:
kubwa is part of Abuja,my company planned it years ago.

I say I throway salute

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.