Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills (29628 Views)

The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. / Dating Drills! Girls Only! / Dating Drills! Guys Only!- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by tellsblinks(m): 9:08pm On May 01, 2020
KingZaddy:
there Are Some Dangerous knowledge I Cannot Give Out To Young Boy so They Dont Abuse It, hence The Reason Why A Book Will Be Published

How To Make Any Girl Want To Be On Video record

How To Date Two Girls And make Them Accept Each Other

How To Enlarge The Dick With Out Pills

How To Last Longer in Sex

Baby mama Syndrome

The Right Way To Chat

How To Touch And Play With Her when She Visits For The First Time

The Approach Superior Men Use To Get Women

Many More

am really interested in the first point. please can I plead that you drop just the first point now so I can grasp caus I really don't understand why this girl sees video calling as a big thing. tho I'm sure she video call other people.

please even if it's a clue from the first point I will appreciate, or is the book out already?
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2020
tellsblinks:

am really interested in the first point. please can I plead that you drop just the first point now so I can grasp caus I really don't understand why this girl sees video calling as a big thing. tho I'm sure she video call other people.

please even if it's a clue from the first point I will appreciate, or is the book out already?
lol

when i say video i mean how to make a girl give you a blowj0b on camera not video chat smiley
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by solobrain(m): 10:04pm On May 01, 2020
KingZaddy:
there Are Some Dangerous knowledge I Cannot Give Out To Young Boy so They Dont Abuse It, hence The Reason Why A Book Will Be Published

How To Make Any Girl Want To Be On Video record

How To Date Two Girls And make Them Accept Each Other

How To Enlarge The Dick With Out Pills

How To Last Longer in Sex

Baby mama Syndrome

The Right Way To Chat

How To Touch And Play With Her when She Visits For The First Time

The Approach Superior Men Use To Get Women

Many More
waow! Yeah your right, some informations can't be public, in other for them not to misuse it thinking its fun.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 6:25pm On May 02, 2020
I want to give you two techniques to capture women, every way i get women is based on this two techniques, it all depends on how you can advance it yourself

TIGER PAW

&

ASSET MAN

This Techniques are very powerful and work wonders, if you master it girls will glue themselves to you.

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2020
I Repeat, what i am about to drop here is very very powerful and will sweep any woman. this is what a superior man does that the nice guy doesnt know about talkless of understand.

Stay with me as i explain

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2020
ASSET MAN

now keep this at the front of your mind and never forget it "people love things they can't get especially if its very valueable"

every person loves value, we surely want to associate with persons that can offer value

first you would have to see yourself as an asset, an asset doesnt go for people, people come for asset. you will have to create an impression that she is out to impress you and not you impressing her. if she discovers that you are out to impress her, her self esteem will rise and she will dominate you.

the superior man wont ask her out or hardly asks women out, he just applies the qualities of the superior man; do not go out and start being boastful else you would give off the red light.

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2020
if she sees you as an asset she would see every reason to pursue you because you are valueable, you must be of value physically and mentally, i usually tell guys to be of value, being of value may not mean you are rich but if you got cash value then good but dont go out being a central bank to ladies.

can you create solutions to problems?

can you create ideas?

can you install knowledge in a woman

can take a woman out of poverty with innovation?

these are some ways of offering value, ladies love a solutionist or idealistic man (dont become father christmas of solutions)

also learn to switch, what i mean is that, act like you like her today and tomorrow act like you lost interest and throw her deep in the friendzone

i will drop more explanation about attraction and value in the book i will release

4 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2020
TIGER PAW

the tiger paw is a japanese fighting technique that teacher stealth, what is the purpose of stealth? ability to approach an enemy and attack without them noticing your entrance. this is a method of the superior man, he catcher her unaware and that is where you get to hear him say things like "can i borrow your pen?"
"what brand of phone is that?"
"is my tie in the right position?"
"i am looking for a particular street"

i used most of that, who would suspect anything with such innocent lines?

let of share a quick experience in a bank, i said this earlier but let me explain.

i went to a bank to pay in a cheque and withdraw a large amount when it got to my turn i discovered that the lady behind the counter was very beautiful, i handed my cheque to her and while she was at it i said

"at least now i can tell my angry friends the reason why this branch is always having a slow customer service; there is a beautiful lady behind the counter" she smiled at me, i was done and left. two days later

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2020
Two Days later i was there again, she was there and i walked to her table, she smiled and i smiled back, i did my business and left without a conversation when next i went again in the afternoon, she was not on seat so i was about moving to someone else when she called me then came and sat down, she smiled and said hello then i said

"so how is work today?"

"its fine but today has been stressful though" i smiled

"i understand" after some seconds i said again

"you know, if you are lucky enough this weekend i might relieve you of the stress a little" i stretched my phone to her with a smile and the diallin pad visible, she paused with a little puzzled look then she smiled and slowly collected the phone then typed her number; and once i get a number its game over.

i earlier shared and experience of how i met a girl pressing her phone by the corner and asked her the name of a street, that is another tiger paw

3 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:17pm On May 02, 2020
do not show desperation, do not give her the impression that you did that to date her, depending on how you deliver her mind will wonder
"what does he want?"
"is he asking me out?"
"does he love me?"

give her mixed feelings and make sure you friendzone her, let her know you did, it will shock her because knowing how beautiful she is no guy would dare friendzone her because all they want is to date her, she would most probably feel challenged, the more you get her attracted sit her in the friendzone, she would fight to come out, act like you are in love with her then push her back into the friendzone, the point is to scatter her head cool

6 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:22pm On May 02, 2020
ladies are not like men, they dont know how to woo but can only wait to be wooed; i have a friend who was in a bank with his girl and a lady wrote her number in a paper and slipped it into his pocket another lady did same too without his girl knowing.

beautiful ladies think because they are beautiful, you should just fall in love with them; the nice guys gave them that mentality but when they meet superior men they are wawed

when giving mixed feelings please do not be rude about it, do it with a smile, just know that you will prick her ego and she would start trying to get you attracted to her.

3 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:24pm On May 02, 2020
Any Question? cool
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 02, 2020
KingZaddy:
do not show desperation, do not give her the impression that you did that to date her, depending on how you deliver her mind will wonder
"what does he want?"
"is he asking me out?"
"does he love me?"

give her mixed feelings and make sure you friendzone her, let her know you did, it will shock her because knowing how beautiful she is no guy would dare friendzone her because all they want is to date her, she would most probably feel challenged, the more you get her attracted sit her in the friendzone, she would fight to come out, act like you are in love with her then push her back into the friendzone, the point is to scatter her head cool

lol, u got skillz bro..

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by solobrain(m): 9:34pm On May 02, 2020
KingZaddy:
Any Question? cool
wow! I would commend that you got skills in that aspect, tho I want to hear from ur own part. After getting her number, how long do u wait before u place the call?
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 9:42pm On May 02, 2020
solobrain:
wow! I would commend that you got skills in that aspect, tho I want to hear from ur own part. After getting her number, how long do u wait before u place the call?
3days - 7days depending
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Kaykay999(m): 10:51pm On May 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by solobrain(m): 12:21am On May 03, 2020
KingZaddy:
3days - 7days depending
really! Won't she forget that she gave u her number within the space of 7days
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by thatsleepboy1: 1:52am On May 03, 2020
KingZaddy:
The Superior Man qualities

Confidence

Serenity

Use of words

Walking step

Thinking

Sendlessness

Calm but out spoken

Smile And eye contacts

Learning to say No

Rules

Mystery

More attention, less attention

i may not talk about all of them but i will talk about some

drop your comments or questions or problems, lets be our brother's keeper

Mine is confidence and sometimes use of words. The confidence is really the main problem.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by darasiiimiii(m): 4:01am On May 03, 2020
KingZaddy
I just read through this whole thread and i must tell you i am amazed. It was a little journey of self discovery. Reading through what you wrote, i just found out that i am an Alpha. I would like to ask some questions. The first is, what type of ladies should be kept?
The second, how does an alpha improve his skills?
I would also like you to know how we can get you book on red pills?
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by darasiiimiii(m): 4:06am On May 03, 2020
And again, in a situation where you are close friends with a lady, and enjoying certain benefits like occasional making out and touching, and she is only willing to go deeper unless you ask out her how do you go about? That is how do you get the cookie with out having to get into a relationship?
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Interlink4dsmar: 4:37am On May 03, 2020
Hello king. Tried sending you a personal message but wouldn’t deliver. Just signed up on naira land for the first time just to reach u.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:06am On May 03, 2020
solobrain:
really! Won't she forget that she gave u her number within the space of 7days
thats why i said depending, depends on the type of impact you make in her head. I have had cases where i forgot about them for a month and called finally
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Mine is confidence and sometimes use of words. The confidence is really the main problem.
okay i will drop a secret here on how you can beat fear and earn confidence in few days i call it 14days of glory

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:14am On May 03, 2020
darasiiimiii:
KingZaddy
I just read through this whole thread and i must tell you i am amazed. It was a little journey of self discovery. Reading through what you wrote, i just found out that i am an Alpha. I would like to ask some questions. The first is, what type of ladies should be kept?
The second, how does an alpha improve his skills?
I would also like you to know how we can get you book on red pills?
an alpha capitalizes majorly on "asset man" we are very valueable, you must practise in order for you to become an alpha, if you dont practise you will have a problem.

an alpha doesnt really chase women because he already exudes or radiates attraction from his first impression

the type of women depends on you

My book is not out yet

3 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2020
Kaykay999:
Hello guys I just approached her this night and she gave me her number This girl have bullshit all the guys in my area(no intimate stuffs) She never taste life ooo just a normal girl wey de area
Please my elders I summon you How I go tidy her matter
if you read through this thread you will have your answer.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:23am On May 03, 2020
darasiiimiii:
And again, in a situation where you are close friends with a lady, and enjoying certain benefits like occasional making out and touching, and she is only willing to go deeper unless you ask out her how do you go about? That is how do you get the cookie with out having to get into a relationship?
hahahahahaha

did you just say touching? please how did you touch her?

there is no way i will touch her and she wont spread those legs for me. hahahaha

touching and words will spin her head... you already have a big entry here bro

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2020
Interlink4dsmar:
Hello king. Tried sending you a personal message but wouldn’t deliver. Just signed up on naira land for the first time just to reach u.
I just replied your mail, check your mail
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by thatsleepboy1: 7:47am On May 03, 2020
KingZaddy:
okay i will drop a secret here on how you can beat fear and earn confidence in few days i call it 14days of glory

Yes boss. Pls when will you start the WhatsApp channel?
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by thatsleepboy1: 7:51am On May 03, 2020
KingZaddy:

Ok. King. Although the just say your post this early morning and I haven't gone through all, I discovered that I'm an alpha. I'll like you to shed more light on diff topics if there are more.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Yes boss. Pls when will you start the WhatsApp channel?
I will inform you guys

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 10:26am On May 03, 2020
NF

ladies are influenced by male celebrities today not because they are alphas but because money and fame makes people think that you know what you are doing when you actually dont

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Nobody: 11:40am On May 03, 2020
Attention: If you stay in lagos and you are interested in friends with benefits

If you want a freaky babe, more freaky than you with her agreement you can perform all your sexual fantasies on her…

No trust issues, No heart break and zero commitment

Zero feelings from you, total satisfaction on you, no refusal/no denial, anytime you want it she would give you steady

I have many ladies in Lagos who are interested in friends with benefits

Please Note:it is not free

You would also get 5 free gifts,

That covers sex, orgasm and getting any woman to off her pants for you

Add me up on Whatsapp on 0807 884 9553

Or

Use copy the short link on my profile to chat me on whatsapp
0807 884 9553

(Proof)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Do I remove This Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.