Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills (29580 Views)

The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. / Dating Drills! Girls Only! / Dating Drills! Guys Only!- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Vicboy1(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2020
KingZaddy:
because being a man is not easy
Pls explain more
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2020
Vicboy1
very few girls can be bold enough to approach men or create an interesting conversation.

since a lot of them can not create a catching conversation they leave it for the men.

they cant do what men can because a lot of them are lazy thinkers, that is why i tell men not to purse success or wealth because you want to catch or impress a woman.

if the women come along dont ever make them feel too beautiful or too special. if she chooses to follow you because of her attraction to your superiority then good for her and make sure you treat her well and leave her with mind sets that will transform her life for forever and if tomorrow she starts putting up a drama, sit down and enjoy the action, if she walks away replace her immediately, if she tries to come back tell her she only has a place to be your "fourth priority" where by yourself is the first priority, the new woman is the second priority, your pet is the third priority. if doesnt take the offer then hell is big enough to take her

14 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2020
a lot of women have become very lazy in life, some wanting to reap what they never sowed.

some are very foolish that they wait for men to race for wealth and at the finish line they fight over the winner.

6 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
if you will take my advice, go for women who are achievers not the ones who spend 24hours on instagram liking celebrity posts, watching videos, twerking on instagram live, and waiting for celebrity give away.

if i were a war alpha i would say you keep those as your wh0res but i dont domesticate wh0res

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by luwiizy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ride on
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Vicboy1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kingzady u are saying the truth
Girls are not only weaker vessels in strength, they are also weak in there reasoning and thinking, a guy will suffer and make money only for a some bitch to come and play games and eat his money

3 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Tony142: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
KingZaddy:
a lot of women have become very lazy in life, some wanting to reap what they never sowed.

some are very foolish that they wait for men to race for wealth and at the finish line they fight over the winner.

#fact
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by tellsblinks(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Please ride on we are following you bumber to bumber
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Women love attention as much as food... in other them to get that attention they create attraction.

a woman has three major points of attraction (face, ass, boobs) if she uses any of the three men will flood in like zombies

for a while i have noticed that the cute girls here get lots of comments on worthless topics more than guys who create sensible topics.

i am quite sure that seeing the pink letter 'f' beside a username is enough to catch some guys...

guys who critisize girls and insult them on instagram for twerking are the same guys who flood their page as followers, all the comments and likes are the attention she needs, some can kill themselves if they dont get the attention they seek, some slip into depression.

now, how can men take advantage of this female desire (attention)?

luckily for you some cannot control their want for attention

4 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
women have three strengths (attraction, manipulation and emotions).

a woman can manipulate any man no matter how powerful. you might wonder how

there are two ways to manipulate a man: dominate him to manipulate him or submit to him to manipulate him, the later is an advanced technique used on alphas by intelligent breed of women.

when you talk about submission ladies think its slavery... lol... the wise ones know the power of loyalty.

feminism is an enemy of a woman (if only they know)

7 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by NwaforIgbo: 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
KingZaddy:
women have three strengths (attraction, manipulation and emotions).

a woman can manipulate any man no matter how powerful. you might wonder how

there are two ways to manipulate a man: dominate him to manipulate him or submit to him to manipulate him, the later is an advanced technique used on alphas by intelligent breed of women.

when you talk about submission ladies think its slavery... lol... the wise ones know the power of loyalty.

feminism is an enemy of a woman (if only they know)

Like what Cleopatra did to Ceaser right??
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
kingzaddy preach....
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by kabanayol9(m): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
KingZaddy, kudos to you, i have following you, i must say to you, i am impressed. weldone.
There is the girl i am dating for a while now, i noticed strange characters/changes in her after she starts working in a supermarket, i confronted her she denied and she wasn't like that from the onset, she just picks up unnecessary quarrels with me, for instance there was a day she told me she was going to her uncle's place, she was now quarrelling with me that i should have called her to be sure if she went truely to her uncle's place, i was like see this one don turn me to vigilante wey go dey watch woman up and down, since then she fell out and i am thinking of calling it a day with her, what do you think i should do KingZaddy? thank you.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by valdetino(m): 12:19am On Apr 20, 2020
@Kindzaddy
I don't even know where to start from, okay I meet a girl on Twt and I like her and we vibe well but along the line I noticed that her father always fight with the mother b4 he died and this affected the way she see me and she have a "smally body" so she was bullied very well all her life and small words use to get to her but I promised her that I will work on myself and I will not use insulting words on her.
Last week I said something that got her angrry "I compared her to other ladies that are well endowed" she got angry but I later begg her after some days.
Then today we were having an argument and she said all this "insult will soon end" mine u she have been using that word for some days now but I don't know why she was saying that so today when werw having a small misunderstanding and she said she is going to block me in all her social media acvout I got angry and told her "when she is same enough" that I will call her then I cut the call, she sent me a message on what's app and she is done with me that relationship is not by force then she blocked me in all her social media accounts.
I was just laughing I couldn't say anything, this is someone that I'm planing to settle down with this year. SMH
I think her problem is that she is too emotional and she things I will be like her dad if we marry but she should have told me things she don't like that I do..she always say that I'm being too over protective about her and that I command her and control her life blah blah blah blah blah that I can't fatom.
Me I have moved on and I will never call her for us to settle again.

So what donu thing?
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by NwaforIgbo: 5:47am On Apr 20, 2020
valdetino:
@Kindzaddy
I don't even know where to start from, okay I meet a girl on Twt and I like her and we vibe well but along the line I noticed that her father always fight with the mother b4 he died and this affected the way she see me and she have a "smally body" so she was bullied very well all her life and small words use to get to her but I promised her that I will work on myself and I will not use insulting words on her.
Last week I said something that got her angrry "I compared her to other ladies that are well endowed" she got angry but I later begg her after some days.
Then today we were having an argument and she said all this "insult will soon end" mine u she have been using that word for some days now but I don't know why she was saying that so today when werw having a small misunderstanding and she said she is going to block me in all her social media acvout I got angry and told her "when she is same enough" that I will call her then I cut the call, she sent me a message on what's app and she is done with me that relationship is not by force then she blocked me in all her social media accounts.
I was just laughing I couldn't say anything, this is someone that I'm planing to settle down with this year. SMH
I think her problem is that she is too emotional and she things I will be like her dad if we marry but she should have told me things she don't like that I do..she always say that I'm being too over protective about her and that I command her and control her life blah blah blah blah blah that I can't fatom.
Me I have moved on and I will never call her for us to settle again.

So what donu thing?

Bro I think u are at fault here..
Waiting for Kingzaddy to explain sha...
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2020
Kabanayol9

your explanations are not clear enough, what do you think could have caused her changes.

when she said she was going to her uncle's place, did you go to her house to confirm if she went or not?

it looks like you are putting so much focus on her

give a little more details

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2020
valdetino

your mouth ruined your relationship.

why on earth would you compare your girl with an endowned girl? is it her fault for not being endowned? comparing your girl with another is childish. if you like endowned girls you should have gone for them and not her.

when she said insults will soon end, she was trying to tell you that your cup will soon be full and she would walk away from you.

you are the emotional person here cause all i see here is somebody who is hurt.

she said you were being too protective and controlling, were you feeling insecured?

if you love a girl too much you would choke her, she would ask you to give her some space or see you as desperate and leave.

too much of everything is bad, i believe you over did some things.

just let her be, dont send her a message or calls. if she comes back and you want her, stop talking too much and show manliness

3 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Auladimeji1: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2020
kingzaddy

There's a lady that I like, she's my school mate but not course mate.
Whenever I see her in school, I don't give attention, just the normal greeting like "How're you".
I started chatting her last week Thursday frequently, she told me about herself.
She's an introvert.
She told me she's in a complicated relationship, I want to start a relationship with her and I don't want to appear desperate or sissy.
please help
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by kabanayol9(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
KingZaddy
We were together when her uncle called, she immediately told me she was going and will be spending the night there, i called her when i got home that same day and she told me she has gotten to her uncle's place, i called her the following day she started telling me i should have called her again later that evening to confirm if she actually went and was at her uncle's house that particular night, since then her attitude towards me change.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
kabanayol9:
KingZaddy
We were together when her uncle called, she immediately told me she was going and will be spending the night there, i called her when i got home that same day and she told me she has gotten to her uncle's place, i called her the following day she started telling me i should have called her again later that evening to confirm if she actually went and was at her uncle's house that particular night, since then her attitude towards me change.
you dont have a problem, this shouldnt bother you
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Aulademeji1

then start with friendship, read through my posts you will see where i talked about using friendship

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by kabanayol9(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
KingZaddy:
you dont have a problem, this shouldnt bother you
that is it, i have left her for good, thank you KingZaddy.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
kabanayol9:

that is it, i have left her for good, thank you KingZaddy.
didnt say you should leave though but its okay.

she will come back around if there is something about you she misses strongly

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by kabanayol9(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
KingZaddy:

Whenever she is wrong, she doesn't like apologising, yes if she misses something about she will definitely comes around.

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by PHOTSEE(m): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
KingZaddy:

KING ZADDY, what do you mean by monization of whores by a war alpha? is an example, owning of brothel for tricking .
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by ennon92(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Auladimeji1:
kingzaddy

There's a lady that I like, she's my school mate but not course mate.
Whenever I see her in school, I don't give attention, just the normal greeting like "How're you".
I started chatting her last week Thursday frequently, she told me about herself.
She's an introvert.
She told me she's in a complicated relationship, I want to start a relationship with her and I don't want to appear desperate or sissy.
please help
Not until u officially ask a gal out b4 u can act as her bf (didnt mean spending or telling her the "i love u" mantra)

You can be naughty and witty during chat, while talking on phone et al but dont go overboard with it. B4 u know it, she gonna get used to it..Then u can invite her over, get naughty, be raw with her, watch romantic movie together....I can assure u, u gonna get into her pant at some point (NOT FORCING UR WAY oooo)

Why go the stress of telling her u want u guys to date...?

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by ennon92(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
@Kingzaddy, I love the way u dish ur teachings here...More ink to ur pen boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
PHOTSEE:

KING ZADDY, what do you mean by monization of whores by a war alpha? is an example, owning of brothel for tricking .
the war alpha are the piimps, i guess you know how piimps they monetize women.

the peace alpha monetize women by giving them a personality or public status.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
kabanayol9:

Whenever she is wrong, she doesn't like apologising, yes if she misses something about she will definitely comes around.
a lady that doesnt apologise is a no for me.

you have not earned her respect

5 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Damseldammie(f): 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
KingZaddy:
like i said earlier, the female mind varies, it is your duty as a man to uncover the varieties and know what works, if you fail to know what works, you would fail to catch

basically the mind of a female is divided into two types

HARD EMOTION
&
SOFT EMOTION

lets define both
You're making sense Bro.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Auladimeji1: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
ennon92:
Not until u officially ask a gal out b4 u can act as her bf (didnt mean spending or telling her the "i love u" mantra)

You can be naughty and witty during chat, while talking on phone et al but dont go overboard with it. B4 u know it, she gonna get used to it..Then u can invite her over, get naughty, be raw with her, watch romantic movie together....I can assure u, u gonna get into her pant at some point (NOT FORCING UR WAY oooo)

Why go the stress of telling her u want u guys to date...?
Thank you so so so so so much
God bless you

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by NwaforIgbo: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
KingZaddy:
a lady that doesnt apologise is a no for me.

you have not earned her respect

TESTIMONY

KingZaddy I want to really appreciate your effort and contribution towards building a bold and better men otherwise known as alpha male..
Since I started following ur topic, I've started developing strong emotional maturity and control over my feelings. Which made my girlfriend (now ex) felt surprised..

Long story short.
There was this girl I have been dating for over a year now, we've been doing fine until recently when she started travelling very frequently. So it raised my suspicion, so I tried to call her whenever she travels, but she either busy my call or switch off her phone. So I felt that, definitely, she might be cheating on me. God so kind, she told me she would be travelling to see her elder sis, but on my findings, I discovered that she actually went to see her ex. So I asked her to see me the next day so that I'll ask her myself, all of a sudden, she sent me a break up text. Telling me that she don't want the relationship again and all that, so I replied telling her that if that's what she wants, then there is no problem. This happened lastweek Monday.

The break up made me spend lots of time in the "Romance" section of nairaland, reading breakup stories and everything that has to do with relationship. Luckily for me, I found your thread (this thread), so I followed it and read it from page 1 till this current page. I opened my mind to learn and follow ur principles. Even though u are yet to finish ur discussion on this topic, I want to Thank you for helping me with one thing, and that is making me a better me when it comes to emotional maturity and being an alpha (though am still learning). I kind of see myself as a natural alpha with little knowledge of his ability. So this thread was like a redpill for me

Today my ex WhatsApped me, and the message read thus......... (Though I don't plan on taking her back)

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) / Maheeda Fantasizes On Twitter About Sleeping With President Jonathan / 7 Reasons Why I Am Forced To Agree It's A Man's World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.