Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills (29620 Views)

The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. / Dating Drills! Girls Only! / Dating Drills! Guys Only!- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Spman: 12:07pm On May 03, 2020
I have been following and i must say you are good.
But sir help me with your own ideas too on this issue
I have a bae which her bedmatic skills is very poor, she doesn't like kissing, she doesn't romance all she will do is to lie down while i keep myself in mood.
At first i thought something is wrong bcus i find it hard to keep an erection with her unlike my previous relationship but later the sex we had on 3 occasions which i forced myself to be in mood i lasted and i didn't even release.
I pleaded with her to give me handjob so that i can release but she was shy she find it disgusting so i wore my shorts and she gave me handjob which is poor though i manage to cum.... But yet i still keep cool.
Recently when she came she was talking about marriage and all that and in my mind i can't marry someone that's very poor in bed... She can't even ride me nothing, she doesn't listen to my advice so i told her i will think about it that day i wasn't even in mood to have sex and my dick didn't even respond bcus i know she ain't will just lay down and expect me to be in mood so i just zero my mind.
Now she developed so much attitude, she doesn't call nor even flash me like before even when i told her yesterday i am sick and receiving medication.,she never cared to call me she only replied through our Facebook chat that '' Eiya sorry o''...
Guess what when another girl i was jokingly do say I have a crush on quickly call me to ask how is my health..
So my question now is should i give her space and ignore calling her again and move on with my life bcus it seems she ain't serious again and moreover she is deceitful also

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by darasiiimiii(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2020
KingZaddy:
hahahahahaha

did you just say touching? please how did you touch her?

there is no way i will touch her and she wont spread those legs for me. hahahaha

touching and words will spin her head... you already have a big entry here bro
Being the kind of person i am, i like to take things slowly. I've actually gotten her to try many things,the only problem is the cookie.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2020
Spman

are you dating a firewood? a girl that cannot be sexually active you will have to talk it out with her and tell her what you want but if she refuse just move on with another girl and let her go look for a pastor to marry.

take your mind off her, if she comes back accept her on the condition that she has to be sexually active

3 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Spman: 6:28pm On May 03, 2020
KingZaddy:
Spman

are you dating a firewood? a girl that cannot be sexually active you will have to talk it out with her and tell her what you want but if she refuse just move on with another girl and let her go look for a pastor to marry.

take your mind off her, if she comes back accept her on the condition that she has to be sexually active
yes i have taken my mind of her.
Just few minutes she text to ask hw is my health that she is coming home but dam i ain't moved again
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2020
I Wont Be Running The Whatsapp Group Because Whatsapp has A Maximum Number Of Members That Can be Added In A Group, I Will Be Doing Every Thing On Instagram.

When I Am Ready I Will Inform You Guys About The Instagram movement.

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by darasiiimiii(m): 9:30pm On May 03, 2020
KingZaddy:
I Wont Be Running The Whatsapp Group Because Whatsapp has A Maximum Number Of Members That Can be Added In A Group, I Will Be Doing Every Thing On Instagram.

When I Am Ready I Will Inform You Guys About The Instagram movement.
Is it going to be an instagram account of some sorts.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by majormofor(m): 10:26pm On May 03, 2020
KingZaddy

How about Telegram
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2020
majormofor:
KingZaddy

How about Telegram
instagram has got a larger audience but i will look into that too

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 10:30pm On May 03, 2020
darasiiimiii:
Is it going to be an instagram account of some sorts.
Yes
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 10:36pm On May 03, 2020
tomorrow i will talk about 14 days of glory. it is the best way of gaining confidence; it worked for me when i started and it will work for you

3 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by cfree14(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2020
KingZaddy:
tomorrow i will talk about 14 days of glory. it is the best way of gaining confidence; it worked for me when i started and it will work for you
I will say amen to this

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by solobrain(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2020
KingZaddy:
I will be waiting patiently in my sit wink
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 9:04am On May 04, 2020
What I Am About To Tell You Is A Very Simple Technique, after The Lockdown Try It

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 9:15am On May 04, 2020
14 DAYS OF GLORY

i call it 14 days of glory because at the end of it all i was the winner

this is my developed technique for building confidence and use of words around girls, i did this year ago so as to boost my confidence

for 14 days i greeted every beautiful female i came across on the road with a smile

"hello good morning"

"hey whats up"

"hi happy new month"

"excuse me, help me look if my shorts is stained"

"hey whats up, what is the time"

"hey i love your shoes"

"hey whats up? i love your hair, what is this style called"

"i love your top, whats this design called"

"hello excuse me, i am looking for james crescent"

"have mercy on that phone na"

"honestly i love your phone pouch where did you get it?"

you can see the words kept advancing, this depends on you. while you do this practise looking in their eyes too and dont look scared, try and control your nerves.

you can do this for longer days if you choose but dont do it with the intention to date, you will discover it gets easier.

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 9:20am On May 04, 2020
Believe me gentlemen, before i knew it i was holding longer conversations with girls and we chatted like we have known for long.

the point is to start with "good morning"

when you finally win this stage and you are satisfied with your confidence level then keep this at the back of your mind

when you walk up to a girl, you have four objectives

break her wall

rapport

intrigue her

take her number and vanish

read through my thread again and you will see how to achieve all four

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 9:23am On May 04, 2020
In my book i will drop relationship problems of people and solutions i will give, those problems might be similar with yours or other people out there.

i will teach you how to last longer in sex and how to enlarge the penis.

just wait for it, it will come wink

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Prinnce1: 1:32pm On May 04, 2020
kingzaddy you are good.... I was all this not until I dated 2017 . to be frank with you haven't gotten that groove back after the breakup around 2018, I let go of all my grooves to a point I didn't toast babes again during dating her . I think I need a factory reset

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by solobrain(m): 1:45pm On May 04, 2020
Prinnce1:
kingzaddy you are good.... I was all this not until I dated 2017 . to be frank with you haven't gotten that groove back after the breakup around 2018, I let go of all my grooves to a point I didn't toast babes again during dating her . I think I need a factory reset
lol, please do factory reset on all data wink
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Prinnce1: 5:10pm On May 04, 2020
solobrain:
lol, please do factory reset on all data wink
need an Admin to reset it ..have done it myself and its not working
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2020
Prinnce1:
need an Admin to reset it ..have done it myself and its not working
read through all i have posted
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Theophinio(m): 10:58pm On May 04, 2020
KingZaddy:
if you will take my advice, go for women who are achievers not the ones who spend 24hours on instagram liking celebrity posts, watching videos, twerking on instagram live, and waiting for celebrity give away.

if i were a war alpha i would say you keep those as your wh0res but i dont domesticate wh0res

This is it
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Theophinio(m): 11:19pm On May 04, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

Hahaha. Thanks. But actually, I'm doing it for myself, not really because of them.. I'm not a womanizer, but I just want to be emotionally matured when it comes to handling a relationship with the opposite sex.

Good to hear
I always stay logical, not because of girls, I don't give them my time, I stay emotionally strong just to make myself attractive for myself, if you know you know
#PEACE

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 12:50am On May 05, 2020
A Portion in my coming book will address the power of loyalty, the powerful part of a woman and vulnerable part of a man that women are blinded from seeing.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 1:15am On May 05, 2020
QUESTION AND ANSWER SECTION

here is something i did some time, it is quite naughty

while getting a toe curling blowj0b from my girl, she did a beautiful mouth movement

"damn it girl" i then sat up and held her face, looked into her eyes and said in a low tone

"repeat after me... I AM NOT A BITCH" she laughed out then repeated it

"I AM ZADDY's QUEEN" i said and she said it, i repeated it again and she said it with me, i kissed her fore head and she then continued

now my question to you guys, do you know the mean of what i said up there? and why i said it?

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by darasiiimiii(m): 1:43am On May 05, 2020
KingZaddy:

while getting a toe curling blowj0b from my girl, she did a beautiful mouth movement

"damn it girl" i then sat up and held her face, looked into her eyes and said in a low tone

"I AM ZADDY's QUEEN" i said and she said it, i repeated it again and she said it with me, i kissed her fore head and she then continued

now my question to you guys, do you know the mean of what i said up there? and why i said it?

This just a guess, but were you in anyway trying to reassure her that she is the only one.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 1:54am On May 05, 2020
darasiiimiii:

This just a guess, but were you in anyway trying to reassure her that she is the only one.
Lol... No
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by darasiiimiii(m): 2:04am On May 05, 2020
Then what does it mean, if i might ask?
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by darasiiimiii(m): 2:11am On May 05, 2020
KingZaddy:

I was going through the thread all over again and i notice where you mentioned that men are responsible for a woman's mentality, meaning whatever you make them believe is what they will believe
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by darasiiimiii(m): 2:48am On May 05, 2020
KingZaddy:
I will be back tomorrow.

think about this question, was king solomon an alpha?
In my opinion yes. Since he had things to offer his women other than sex.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 8:19am On May 05, 2020
darasiiimiii:

I was going through the thread all over again and i notice where you mentioned that men are responsible for a woman's mentality, meaning whatever you make them believe is what they will believe
true bro but not every man can influence women strongly

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2020
darasiiimiii:
Then what does it mean, if i might ask?
very sarcastic way of saying you are really good at a Mouth Gig.

a sarcastic compliment

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? / My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.