Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills (29656 Views)

The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. / Dating Drills! Girls Only! / Dating Drills! Guys Only!- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Vicboy1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kingzady. Continue
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
KingZaddy:
Lekan239

you got yourself a sweet catch...

i will just tell you to manage your availability,

this lock down can be the end of your relationship if you miss things like managing availability

she is deeply in love with you but still stick to your game mood

make out time for her, spend time together, entertain her, make her laugh as you guys are together then suddenly create the distance again.

here is a secret, i dont know how good you are in bed but i advice you to take her virginity, if you hold that you hold a lot. if she is difficult to give it in the day then do it at night, start with some sweet talks into her ears as you hold and rub her hand softly.

if you put too much distance and a red pill guy comes along, she will keep you and start out a sex life with him under your nose.

she can be easily printed on since she is a virgin, start install what you want in her now before someone else does that
I was liking your posts till I saw this. So you're no different from those red pill nl boys ehn? He should take her virginity while playing mind games.
Tomorrow he'll come out to scream that non virgins are shores, virgin wife or nothing. Who will marry the one he's about to deflower.
Men! God is watching all of you.

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chi59:

I was liking your posts till I saw this. So you're no different from those red pill nl boys ehn? He should take her virginity while playing mind games.
Tomorrow he'll come out to scream that non virgins are shores, virgin wife or nothing. Who will marry the one he's about to deflower.
you got it twisted.

i dont teach people to be f*ck boys.

i teach them to be a superior man.

10 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lekan239:
exactly why o want to put my stamp before she go

what is the purpose of your relationship with this girl?

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
ManuelMount:

I'm interested my details are in my signature
go through the topic posts i already started
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
this class is for men so i would like the ladies to stay out.

later on i will talk about "taming a virgin"
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Lekan239(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
KingZaddy:

I'm not joking with her at all, I love her so much and I can't wait to give her the ring. I see more than just the sex. The only problem I'm scared off is we are both age mate. She might be ready to settle down very very soon

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
I earlier addressed difference between the bad boy and alpha.

as a superior man it is always right to define the purpose of a relationship with a lady before jumping into it.

some girls or guys are out for fun and when they are tired you they take a walk to another person.

so be quick to define it (fun or future?)

if you both agree to fun then carry on, if you agree to a purpose then carry on

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
NEVER FORGET

never ever disturb a girl with multiple calls else you would be seen as desperate

16 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
KingZaddy:
you got it twisted.

i dont teach people to be f*ck boys.

i teach them to be a superior man.
Bollocks.
After taking her virginity, she'd be hooked to him, he'll get tired of her and abandon her. Tomorrow the lad will be saying "non virgins are whores."
No thanks to alpha sickos like yourself. Spits.

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Lekan239(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chi59:

I clearly understand what the ooo is trying to say, and I know you understand too.you just don't to look from that angle. And who told you I won't marry her
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lekan239:
I'm not joking with her at all, I love her so much and I can't wait to give her the ring. I see more than just the sex. The only problem I'm scared off is we are both age mate. She might be ready to settle down very very soon
you will have to give her a reason to stay with, you will have to show it and not say it

i will be drop the superior man qualities soon

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Lekan239(m): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
KingZaddy:
you will have to give her a reason to stay with, you will have to show it and not say it

i will be drop the superior man qualities soon
OK. Following you bumper to bumper
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lekan239:
I clearly understand what the ooo is trying to say, and I know you understand too.you just don't to look from that angle. And who told you I won't marry her
Tell that to the babies born yesternight. I do hope she wrecks you if you break her heart.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Lekan239(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
KingZaddy:

I meant before she go to service
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Lekan239(m): 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chi59:

Bollocks.
After taking her virginity, she'd be hooked to him, he'll get tired of her and abandon her. Tomorrow the lad will be saying "non virgins are whores."
No thanks to alpha sickos like yourself. Spits.
miss calculous. Because your own story turns out this way does not mean everyone gat to read from ur story book

3 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
SERIOUS WARNING!

never ever allow your girl go through any red pill books you have; this is a public forum that is why these ladies are reacting. once a lady knows you have such powers that defines her and gives you a upper hand over her she will reset her mind and take a walk from you

i tried out an experiment with an ex years back, i stopped the red pill life and allowed her go through a red pill book i was writing, when she saw so much shocking info that made her feel naked she slowly started killing our attraction by avoiding me until she was finally bold enough to say she was no longer interested.

if she sees the red pill content she would misinterpret a lot of things and feel used.

23 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Lekan239(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chi59:

Tell that to the babies born yesternight. I do hope she wrecks you if you break her heart.
I gat no plans for that dear. I apologize on behalf of the man who broke yours. Sorry

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
There is a lady up there reacting negatively because of what she read here, some girls will react in worst ways.

showing a lady your red pill book is like showing her the source of your strength and she will misinterpret a lot of things...

10 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lekan239:
miss calculous. Because your own story turns out this way does not mean everyone gat to read from ur story book
Time will tell.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Lekan239(m): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
KingZaddy:
SERIOUS WARNING!

never ever allow your girl go through any red pill books you have; this is a public forum that is why these ladies are reacting. once a lady knows you have such powers that defines her and gives you a upper hand over her she will reset her mind and take a walk from you

i tried out an experiment with an ex year back, i stopped the red pill life and allowed her go through a red pill book i was writing, when she saw so much shocking info that made her feel naked she slowly started killing our attraction by avoiding me until she was finally bold enough to say she was no longer interested.

if she sees the red pill content she would misinterpret a lot of things and feel used.
also thinking about this. Though she is not active here, but I can't take the chance. Gonna do something about it
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Lekan239(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chi59:

Time will tell.
saying this in brymo's voice, time go heal anything........ Time will heal ur pains dear
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
KingZaddy:
SERIOUS WARNING!

i tried out an experiment with an ex year back, i stopped the red pill life and allowed her go through a red pill book i was writing, when she saw so much shocking info that made her feel naked she slowly started killing our attraction by avoiding me until she was finally bold enough to say she was no longer interested.

Who the hell will not feel used, when you use your alpha male cock.shit to manipulate, deceive, use and abandon good women? All of you clamour for virgins like blood.dy ritualists yet who will marry the ones whose lives you ruined.
You fvc.ktards impregnate girls and dump and have the gall to advise fellow fo.ols not to marry girls from broken homes.
God will judge.

5 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lekan239:
saying this in brymo's voice, time go heal anything........ Time will heal ur pains dear
Fvck off, simp!!
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Lekan239(m): 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chi59:

Who the hell will not feel used, when you use your alpha male cock.shit to manipulate, deceive, use and abandon good women. All of you clamour for virgins like blood.dy ritualists yet who will marry the ones whose lives you ruined.
You fvc.ktards impregnate girls and dump and have the gall to advise fellow fo.ols not to marry girls from broken homes.
God will judge.
eyaa I have a female heart, can't believe I have started feeling for you. This is getting emotional

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Lekan239(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chi59:

Fvck off, simp!!
no simp is underrated, just use alpha simp. Seriously don't take this personal. At least you should av learn a little thing from going through this page Na
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
The Superior Man qualities
Confidence
Serenity
Use of words
Walking step
Thinking
Sendlessness
Calm but out spoken
Smile And eye contacts
Learning to say No
Rules
Mystery
More attention, less attention

i may not talk about all of them but i will talk about some

drop your comments or questions or problems, lets be our brother's keeper

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lekan239:
eyaa I have a female heart, can't believe I have started feeling for you. This is getting emotional
You're cra.zy
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Raydans: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lekan239:
I meant before she go to service
My advice for you is that since she is a girl you love and will like to marry and since sex is not that important to you.

You should wait till after service before you pop the cherry else you will have a lot work to do during her service year cos you have just unleashed her and she is definitely gonna explore.

It will take another guy same amount of work you have invested to comfortably pop her cherry. But then it all boils down to how deep she is into you

6 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by IamPlato(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
sexylassie2:

You don't know what you are talking about, you are the one embarrassing your self.
No Answer This One Oh.

No Be Girl Oh, na Man be This One. Mumu Boy
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by sexylassie2(f): 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
IamPlato:
No Answer This One Oh.

No Be Girl Oh, na Man be This One. Mumu Boy

ok
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by IamPlato(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chi59:

Who the hell will not feel used, when you use your alpha male cock.shit to manipulate, deceive, use and abandon good women? All of you clamour for virgins like blood.dy ritualists yet who will marry the ones whose lives you ruined.
God will judge.
The Pain Of A Disvirgined girl

Shebi Because Boys Don Bang You Finish you Think Say one Innocent Man Will Just Marry You

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / VIDEO: #bbnaija Housemate Bisola Having S3x With Ttt(big Brother Africa 2017) / He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.