Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills (29678 Views)

The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. / Dating Drills! Girls Only! / Dating Drills! Guys Only!- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Vicboy1(m): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

You for kukuma dey do the teaching na??
U wan come narrate persin story for am?
Am learning from him, but all am trying to say is that I don't care whether a girl read my redpill book
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by NwaforIgbo: 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
IamPlato:
na Assisting Professor Him Be. No Mind Am grin
As in eh...
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Vicboy1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kingzady continue am learning more from you
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:37am On Apr 18, 2020
KingZaddy oya now.... Your students r waiting oo, abi u self don't go on strike like ASUU grin
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 6:53am On Apr 18, 2020
i want to address two major myths
1. only fine boys get the girls
2. you need money to have a girl

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:03am On Apr 18, 2020
FINE BOYS GET THE GIRLS

if you happen to be a cute guy give thanks to god because it just got easier for you.

if you are not all that physically attractive, your best bet is confidence, confidence you exhude will make you very attractive. confidence creates an attraction from the inside of a woman's mind.

they are so many fine men who failed to deliver what matches their looks, they lack confidence to speak, they are usually a lady's infactuation until the ladies discover they are sissies.

being facially attractive is an advantage but doesnt do the magic, you can be cute and she will cheat on you with an ugly guy.

the guys who are not too facially fine use two thing, great dress sense and confidence

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:15am On Apr 18, 2020
YOU NEED MONEY TO HAVE A GIRL

i know money is important but you dont need it to have a girl. if you are a superior man she would walk with you instead being in the benz of a sissy or simp.

superior men who are poor or broke are known to be diamond in the rough.

let me clear this, guys say girls love money too much, the truth is everyone loves money including you.

girls are different from the other, there are girl who can stay with a broke guy till he becomes rich no matter how long, girls like that are 1 in a 100, so i do not advice you capitalise on that and begin to look for girls that can suffer with you.

ask yourself, do you want to suffer? you obviously wouldnt want to suffer

struggling with a man through poverty is not easy so do not capitalise on that.

the best thing that can happen to you is to be rich and red pilled.

if you are rich without red pills there are chances she would spin away with a red pill guy.

if you are broke and have red pills there are chances that poverty

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:25am On Apr 18, 2020
there are chances that poverty will make her take a walk. just in case you dont know, never underestimate the power of poverty.

there is a stage where poverty over powers the red pill and that is the stage where she discovers that you have no focus for greatness and you are just being lazy.

my advice to you is, make money and success your first aim then women secondary, women dont follow men that carry them on their heads like gala.

if you got no money only red pills, you can still have that girl but give her a reason to stay, that only reason is when she sees you are a potential success.

another point is, remove that women love money from your mind and focus on making a living. dont take the problem of women seriously and you will win over it

10 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:32am On Apr 18, 2020
NF
a superior man is complete when he is financially successful

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2020
I will not only give you red pill i will drop some bitter truths along the way.
see you guys later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Vicboy1(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2020
Kingzady why is it that some girls will always wait for the girl the like to be the one to initiate the conversation during chat
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by luwiizy(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Kingzaddy you're a prophet...and I can confirm almost all you have said from experience and observation....

Women will never face the Truth the way it is but the way it suites them based on emotions..

After all said and done it all boils down to practice.. BIG THANKS FOR SHARING WHAT YOU KNOW..YOU ARE ALREDY A WEALTHY MAN

7 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by philosophy25: 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kudos kingzaddy. Sir ubunja can testify ur writeup.
Truth is bitter but it set yu free

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by sexylassie2(f): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
None of the info here is new, we have read it thousands of times here.

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by luwiizy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Oga you seem offended why? Is it wrong to gain knowledge or don't you think you need to learn something that would prevent your kids from making same mistakes you made[. Pls be wise. undecidedquote author=sexylassie2 post=88584497]None of the info here is new, we have read it thousands of times here.[/quote]

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by drLammy(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

Who ask you??
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Vicboy1:
Kingzady why is it that some girls will always wait for the girl the like to be the one to initiate the conversation during chat
review this post and correct it so i can understand
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
women have three powerful subtle potent (power) that can neutralise any man. i will explain them to you, this will help you a lot, it is not an information i am suppose to give for free because it weakens the female personality but i will give you one of them

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
mistakes guys make with ladies

1. mr nice guy

2. trying to convince her to like you

3.trying to buy her attention with food

4. handin over control to her

5. thinking that all it takes it money and good looks.

if you buy a woman heaven and earth, she wouldnt still love you, she would take all you gave and serve it to the man she loves and you will end up in the zone (you know where)

ladies choose a man because they feel a powerful attraction for him, the attractio comes only when he has taken a place in the tree of the superior man.

it has become an anthem for ladies to say that they cannot marry a man they can control

3 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
NOTE

women have kind of mental strength that man dont, or didnt you notice that even superman in rage is humbled at the sighting of lois lane.

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Jonasbadoo(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nice stuff
God bless

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by dru23(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
sexylassie2:

Stop writing about females, if you do not want a reaction from females.

How do we really know you are a female ....

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by heartbraker(m): 12:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Twale 4 u guys on nairaland, u are really doing a great job, @kingzaddy will dey follow u bumber to bumber

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by heartbraker(m): 12:11am On Apr 19, 2020
sexylassie2:
and ur relaxer brain no fit tell u dis thread is mainly for guys? d thunder wey go fire u still dey national thearter dey do rehearsal
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by ennon92(m): 1:10am On Apr 19, 2020
Following with keen interest...No knowledge is a waste
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 2:48am On Apr 19, 2020
every guy learning here should ignore any female creating a distraction, if she is not given attention she would leave

4 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by LordDenning: 3:17am On Apr 19, 2020
KingZaddy:
every guy learning here should ignore any female creating a distraction, if she is not given attention she would leave

I'm interested in your WhatsApp group. My number is 07065976401
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Vicboy1(m): 7:02am On Apr 19, 2020
KingZaddy:
review this post and correct it so i can understand
Kingzady pls I made a mistake in the sentence
Why is that some girls will always wait for the guy the like to first initiate chat with them online
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 7:50am On Apr 19, 2020
Vicboy1:

Kingzady pls I made a mistake in the sentence
Why is that some girls will always wait for the guy the like to first initiate chat with them online
because being a man is not easy

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by luwiizy(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Kingzaddy please update cool
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Karlifate: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2020
KingZaddy:
temperaments are important, for one to become an alpha he must be at least 40% choleric, the choleric trait is very important because it holds everything about taking charge.

choleric sanguine/ sanguine choleric and choleric melancholy/ melancholy choleric, these combination can create the best alphas.

of all four the choleric sanguine is the best because of how spontaneous he is and how much he can blend into any situation or career, the melancholy choleric comes next because of how much he can create ideas, intelligence and how he does wonders with the power of silence and self control.

if you fall under any of the four then you have the traits of alpha
Spot on. kiss
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Karlifate: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2020
KingZaddy:
ask yourself, how can i leave a mark in a woman's hall of fame (heart)

this will improve not just your personality but respect from others because she will continue to talk about you every where she goes, one of her favourite lines will be "i have never met a guy like zaddy, every moment with him was worth it" wink
You're right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

So I Fell In Love Today.... / Banana And Groundnut, What Positive Effect Does It Have On Sex Performance? / Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.