Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills (29659 Views)

The Problem With Harddon's Dating Drills. I Think It's A Pile Of Rubbish. / Dating Drills! Girls Only! / Dating Drills! Guys Only!- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Lekan239(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chi59:

You're cra.zy
lol. Laugh don catch me
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by IamPlato(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Raydans:

My advice for you is that since she is a girl you love and will like to marry and since sex is not that important to you.

You should wait till after service before you pop the cherry else you will have a lot work to do during her service year cos you have just unleashed her and she is definitely gonna explore.

It will take another guy same amount of work you have invested to comfortably pop her cherry. But then it all boils down to how deep she is into you
Lol. A Friend Of Mine Did This Foolish Thing You Said And His Girl Came Back With Wide Pussy. Virgins Are Fragile

16 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by sexylassie2(f): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Broke redpill writers association of Nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Lekan239(m): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Raydans:

My advice for you is that since she is a girl you love and will like to marry and since sex is not that important to you.

You should wait till after service before you pop the cherry else you will have a lot work to do during her service year cos you have just unleashed her and she is definitely gonna explore.

It will take another guy same amount of work you have invested to comfortably pop her cherry. But then it all boils down to how deep she is into you
this what I'm actually thinking off, but anything can happen bro it's also possible she went and came back disflowered
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Lekan239(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
IamPlato:
Lol. A Friend Of Mine Did This Foolish Thing You Said And His Girl Came Back With Wide Pussy. Virgins Are Fragile
this is my fears
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
IamPlato:
The Pain Of A Disvirgined girl

Shebi Because Boys Don Bang You Finish you Think Say one Innocent Man Will Just Marry You
Says a fo.ol who thinks he just made sense. A boy in a man's body, numbskull.
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
IamPlato:
Is it not funny how a man with a saggy scrotum can say a girl has a "wide" pvssy?
I laugh in shrivelled deek. : cheesy grin
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Lekan239(m): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chi59:

Is it not funny how a man with a saggy scrotum can say a girl has a "wide" pvssy?
I laugh in shrivelled deek. : cheesy grin
please go and sleep, your mate are no longer hear
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lekan239:
please go and sleep, your mate are no longer hear
Here, not "hear", lad. grin
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
*if a relationship is defined, you can build on it. the definition is a foundation.

*allow women see you an extra ordinary man not just through sex life but through intelligence and thinking ability... i remember an ex who loved me so much because of how much i know about a lot of things and creativity.

do not see women as sex objects, they can offer you more than that and the funny thing is that they dont even know it until you make them see it. when you want to make a woman to offer you more than sex, make her see the benefits it would give her in return.
for example, i have about four gorgeous girls running instagram accounts as models, slayqueens and public figure with the least having 15k followers, i wont tell you what they offer me in return, i create their contents and control their online living but the major reason they accepted is because of the attention it gives them, and in their own way they have turned the attention into money.

4 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Vicboy1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kingzady maybe because you stopped the redpill life for some little time as u said that made the girl to avoid you even after reading the redpill book
Because a girl once bluntly told me she prefers guys that are capable of heartbreak (bad boys/players) ,I was so surprise to see that the girl told me the blunt truth
.... girls are so illogical... Even ubunja said if a girl ask you if you are a player or good guy just tell her you are a player

8 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Raydans: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
IamPlato:
Different strokes for different folks. There is no standard formular. I once had a gf that was so into me immediately I disvirgin her, she broke up with me and went wild

7 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
ask yourself, how can i leave a mark in a woman's hall of fame (heart)

this will improve not just your personality but respect from others because she will continue to talk about you every where she goes, one of her favourite lines will be "i have never met a guy like zaddy, every moment with him was worth it" wink

4 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Vicboy1:
Kingzady maybe because you stopped the redpill life for some little time as u said that made the girl to avoid you even after reading the redpill book
Because a girl once bluntly told me she prefers guys that are capable of heartbreak (bad boys/players) ,I was so surprise to see that the girl told me the blunt truth
.... girls are so illogical... Even ubunja said if a girl ask you if you are a player or good guy just tell her you are a player
telling a girl you are a player is different from allowing see the red pill book or content.

girls mix up the alpha and bad boy thing, experience is what teaches them the difference

the truth is that every girl wants the superior man

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Raydans:

Different strokes for different folks. There is no standard formular. I once had a gf that was so into me immediately I disvirgin her, she broke up with me and went wild
you most probably took the virginity of a girl with high sexual hormones

or

some thing better than you or irresistable crossed her path

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
NF

keep your hands off your face when talking to a girl or you will give off the shy signal

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Vicboy1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
KingZaddy:
telling a girl you are a player is different from allowing see the red pill book or content.

girls mix up the alpha and bad boy thing, experience is what teaches them the difference

the truth is that every girl wants the superior man
You gave the redpill break before and when the girl read the book ,if u had used the redpill strongly on the girl even when the girl have read the redpill book maybe she wouldn't have leave
Let me take for instance U might say I won't masturbate again but before you know it you still see yourself doing it again and again .... That is how it will be when a girl want to avoid you for knowing you are using her but keep falling for you as u constantly use the redpill on her

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Vicboy1:

You gave the redpill break before and when the girl read the book ,if u had used the redpill strongly on the girl even when the girl have read the redpill book maybe she wouldn't have leave
Let me take for instance U might say I won't masturbate again but before you know it you still see yourself doing it again and again .... That is how it will be when a girl want to avoid you for knowing you are using her but keep falling for you as u constantly use the redpill on her
and how do you define using the red pill strongly?
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Vicboy1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
KingZaddy:
and how do you define using the red pill strongly?
U said that u stopped the redpill on the girl as an experiment as you let her read the redpill but what am trying to say is that you Stopped the redpill on the girl before she read the redpill and even after reading the book you didn't still red pill on her, maybe because u weren't using the redpill on her that made her to quit , as redpill is like charm that makes a girl to do something even when she don't want

2 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
CONFIDENCE

you must have heard the saying that "confidence does not come from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong". when you start out in exercising confidence as an amateur, you may be rejected or probably flop but with practise you get better

with confidence you are a winner, a confident man is in control of a conversation. confidence is meant to be an opener, the first importan trait you must possess, this is a natural trait that every man must possess.

confidence starts from the inside then grows to the outside, you way you talk and hold your gaze on the female eyes with show the strength of your confidence.

in as much as it is easy to say, it is not easy to achieve for many, for some others confidence is a born trait. the more you practise the better you are, if you dont know how to practise confidence, stand in front of a mirror and practise a good standing posture, one that doesnt make you look like a depressed nice guy, practise talking

11 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
stand in front of the mirror and talk to yourself, love your personality and body, if you dont like your skinny looks then work out, if you dont like your big belle then hit the gym

start by talking to your female friends; chatting online is easier than talking in person, so you have to practise the face talking, practise with your cute friends, look them in the eyes, thats starting with girls you know before moving to girls you dont know.

for newbies, talking to girl wont kill you so man up and talk, she wont pull a gun at you or slap you, the worse she can do is ignore you, just move on, she isnt worth the stress

confidence is what assures a woman that she is safe in your arms, confidence is what assures her that you know what you are doing

8 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Vicboy1:

U said that u stopped the redpill on the girl as an experiment as you let her read the redpill but what am trying to say is that you
Stopped the redpill on the girl before she read the redpill and even after reading the book you didn't still red pill on her, maybe because u weren't using the redpill on her that made her to quit , as redpill is like charm that makes a girl to do something even when she don't want
yea i needed that experiment for my book then and i got the results i wanted.

but still, dont let your girl read your red pill content
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
I will be back tomorrow.

think about this question, was king solomon an alpha?
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Lekan239(m): 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chi59:

Here, not "hear", lad. grin
thanks dear, what are friends for. We could actually make a good one. Call me Tunde
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lekan239:
Do not think you know how a woman feels about you until you have had a serious quarrel with her. Kingzaddy how true is that quote up there, I gust came across it now on Nairaland
that quote looks like what was born out of emotional hurt
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Vicboy1(m): 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
KingZaddy:
yea i needed that experiment for my book then and i got the results i wanted.

but still, dont let your girl read your red pill content
The only time a girl might quit from a redpill guy is when she had received a lot of heartbreaks from him, if she likes let her read his redpill book hundred times so as far as the guy is still using the redpill on her she will still fall even if she want to quit the relationship

5 Likes

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by Lekan239(m): 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
KingZaddy:
that quote looks like what was born out of emotional hurt
so it doesn't stand?
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by sexylassie2(f): 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Vicboy1:

The only time a girl might quit from a redpill guy is when she had received a lot of heartbreaks from him, if she likes let her read his redpill book hundred times so as far as the guy is still using the redpill on her she will still fall even if she want to quit the relationship

Delusion of the highest order
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by KingZaddy(m): 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lekan239:
so it doesn't stand?
anger can make people say things, and a lot of things they say usually hurt and are usually true. so dont capitalise on what was said during a quarrel with a girl, she saying hurtful words doesnt mean she doesnt love you.

except you are quarrellin with a girl whose attraction for you is dead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by NwaforIgbo: 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Vicboy1:

You for kukuma dey do the teaching na??
U wan come narrate persin story for am?

1 Like

Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by IamPlato(m): 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Raydans:

Maybe You No Bang Her Well grin
Re: [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills by IamPlato(m): 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

You for kukuma dey do the teaching na??
U wan come narrate persin story for am?
na Assisting Professor Him Be. No Mind Am grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / VIDEO: #bbnaija Housemate Bisola Having S3x With Ttt(big Brother Africa 2017) / So I Fell In Love Today....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.