Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

$&£££ €£& - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / $&£££ €£& (14604 Views)

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-$*x Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebgot Gon / Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp / Ever Called The Wrong Name During $** ? Here’s What To Do Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

$&£££ €£& by Mogajunior(m): 11:36am On Apr 14, 2020

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $&£££ €£& by weyreypey: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:
As a result of this lockdown, I barely go out and that has made me a little closer to some people in my neighbourhood.

So recently as a result of boredom, i was having a chat with this muslim girl called Umi in my hood who is just 19 and out of secondary school.

In the course of our conversation, I asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. Mind you she's averagely beautiful with moderate ass and boobs, though she's very shy. So I went further to ask jokingly if she is a Virgin and she said no but this time with a stern look on her face. When I observed she was a bit upset by my question, I decided to crack some joke just to make her laugh and comfortable talking to me.

So we went further to discuss at length then she told me she is a Virgin but if am in doubt, she is ready to prove it to me if am ready. So I asked her what she meant but she said nothing. Then suddenly she smiled and left.

So I have been thinking exactly what she meant by that statement and I haven't bin able to figure out anything. Please kindly drop advice and any suggestions on how to solve this puzzle.

Mirabel Center is calling you... Better stop that monologue in your mind...

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2020
What better green light do you need for you to realise that she wants your dick inside her.. are you a learner

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: $&£££ €£& by Ayomideayo(f): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Op! U cannot ask about her plans on furthering her education, what course she wants to study or what skills she has interest in..u want to plug charger in her charging point abi...later on she go get belle u will now come back here and be asking us drugs for abortion

221 Likes 9 Shares

Re: $&£££ €£& by McBrooklyn(m): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Lmao the kind stories you read in this section these days grin

14 Likes

Re: $&£££ €£& by tyup(m): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2020
I indeed love your mode of getting close to people's daughter asking them if they're Virgins or not and if they got boyfriend

more grease to ur faultily blunt thinking faculty and ur casualty filled d**k sad

58 Likes

Re: $&£££ €£& by Gwagone: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2020
Which kind mumu talk be this again now undecided

2 Likes

Re: $&£££ €£& by Gwagone: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2020
tyup:
I indeed love your mode of getting close to people's daughter asking them if they're Virgins or not and if they got boyfriend

more grease to ur faultily blunt thinking faculty and ur casualty filled d**k sad
WTF

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: $&£££ €£& by Mogajunior(m): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2020
Semperty:
What better green light do you need for you to realise that she wants your dick inside her.. are you a learner
Well I thought of that but we can't be too sure of this girls. Beside I am 31, wouldn't it be considered illegal cos of her age?
Re: $&£££ €£& by Mogajunior(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2020
weyreypey:

Mirabel Center is calling you... Better stop that monologue in your mind...
What is your point exactly?
Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:
Well I thought of that but we can't be too sure of this girls. Beside I am 31, wouldn't it be considered illegal cos of her age?
lol. She's past 18 na
If she really likes you no problems.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: $&£££ €£& by dandydrey(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2020
It's a trap...Don't be disgraced!

But why would you ask if she's a virgin if u don't have altirior motive.

That's if u didn't make this up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: $&£££ €£& by mofeoluwadassah: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
what else....she wantu knack na wink

2 Likes

Re: $&£££ €£& by Nehyooh(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Op! U cannot ask about her plans on furthering her education, what course she wants to study or what skills she has interest in..u want to plug charger in her charging point abi...later on she go get belle u will now come back here and be asking us drugs for abortion
I wonder ooo !

5 Likes

Re: $&£££ €£& by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
You share the same bloodline with that lifeless being at the helm of our government angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: $&£££ €£& by Rhaspody(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
She wan Bleep you

2 Likes

Re: $&£££ €£& by Mogajunior(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
dandydrey:
It's a trap...Don't be disgraced!

But why would you ask if she's a virgin if u don't have altirior motive.

That's if u didn't make this up.
It was just an innocent question devoid of any motive. Am naturally inquisitive.
Re: $&£££ €£& by Mogajunior(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
You share the same bloodline with that lifeless being at the helm of our government angry angry angry
Lol. You sabi me before? Hypocrite.
Re: $&£££ €£& by Bruno3000(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomideayo:
its obvious he is grin
Re: $&£££ €£& by Bruno3000(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Semperty:
obvious he is grin
Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Your sense of reasoning is truly on lockdown. You definitely know the answer to this stupid question of yours that is if you are not fabricating some stories.

8 Likes

Re: $&£££ €£& by multiple4u: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Semperty:
[color=#770077][/color]
Tell me brooo.
Re: $&£££ €£& by AbuAeesha: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:
As a result of this lockdown, I barely go out and that has made me a little closer to some people in my neighbourhood.

So recently because of boredom, i was having a chat with this muslim girl called Umi in my hood who is just 19 and out of secondary school.

In the course of our conversation, I asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. Mind you she's averagely beautiful with moderate ass and boobs, though she's very shy. So I went further to ask jokingly if she is a Virgin and she said no but this time with a stern look on her face. When I observed she was a bit upset by my question, I decided to crack some joke just to make her laugh and comfortable talking to me.

So we went further to discuss at length then she told me she is a Virgin but if am in doubt, she is ready to prove it to me if am ready. So I asked her what she meant but she said nothing. Then suddenly she smiled and left.

So I have been thinking exactly what she meant by that statement and I haven't bin able to figure out anything. Please kindly drop advice and any suggestions on how to solve this puzzle.
just let her be.
u will be doing urself and herself a good favour

3 Likes

Re: $&£££ €£& by multiple4u: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
What else do you need?
Re: $&£££ €£& by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Don't mind him. He's a virgin hunter and feels he has this one to work on this season. I see him loosing is 3rd leg soon

4 Likes

Re: $&£££ €£& by Ayomideayo(f): 1:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Don't mind him. He's a virgin hunter and feels he has this one to work on this season. I see him loosing is 3rd leg soon
grin grin
Re: $&£££ €£& by mike272(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Why are you just asking questionz with obvious answers. You know what she meant...stop the pretence
Re: $&£££ €£& by Glink2018(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
You suppose to be her mentor not her spoiler. Remember you will.soon have a daughter..what goes around, comes around,

7 Likes

Re: $&£££ €£& by bkool7(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chai!

4 Likes

Re: $&£££ €£& by baralatie(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Gwagone:
Which kind mumu talk be this again now undecided
Re: $&£££ €£& by baralatie(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Glink2018:
You suppose to be her mentor not her spoiler. Remember you will.soon have a daughter..what goes around, comes around,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex / Is It Proper To Pay Your Girlfriend's School Fees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.