Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

$&£££ €£& - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / $&£££ €£& (14590 Views)

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-$*x Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebgot Gon / Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp / Ever Called The Wrong Name During $** ? Here’s What To Do Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Op! U cannot ask about her plans on furthering her education, what course she wants to study or what skills she has interest in..u want to plug charger in her charging point abi...later on she go get belle u will now come back here and be asking us drugs for abortion
does he look like her principal to you?
Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
OP at ur Age!! if you ain't a Paedo why ask a teenager if she's a Virgin or Not?!
Wetin be ur business if na Lagoon or needle hole dey down there?!
And u have the Guts to bring it here actin Ignorantly.
Dirty Garbage!!

2 Likes

Re: $&£££ €£& by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
DominusPrime:

Lol...that guy was a chicken...and naive too...nowadays no one really asks if a girl is a virgin. Once u are above 15 it safe to assume she's not ,except in a few cases,until proven otherwise.
I think he wants to know what's like to disvirgin a girl.
Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I think he wants to know what's like to disvirgin a girl.
Lol...experience is the best teacher. Even describing it can never equate to the real thing...I think that's where i got my weird fetish from...
Re: $&£££ €£& by Mogajunior(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Blablabla.. Grasping at straws to sound savage. Ode oshi
You must be out of your mind if you think you can just throw insult at will but I won't come down to your level.
Re: $&£££ €£& by blowjohn(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
OP trying hard to pull a james Harley chase. Unfortunately, his writing skills suffer.
Re: $&£££ €£& by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
DominusPrime:

Lol...experience is the best teacher. Even describing it can never equate to the real thing...I think that's where i got my weird fetish from...
Are you saying you've seen too much virgin blood?
Re: $&£££ €£& by HORLADSTAR(m): 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Op you can lie for Africa so shut up there

Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Are you saying you've seen too much virgin blood?
Yes o my dear...I have...I look a lot younger than my age so young girls are attracted to me I guess cos of the maturity and authority i command where I'm based.
Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:
As a result of this lockdown, I barely go out and that has made me a little closer to some people in my neighbourhood.

So recently because of boredom, i was having a chat with this muslim girl called Umi in my hood who is just 19 and out of secondary school.

In the course of our conversation, I asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. Mind you she's averagely beautiful with moderate ass and boobs, though she's very shy. So I went further to ask jokingly if she is a Virgin and she said no but this time with a stern look on her face. When I observed she was a bit upset by my question, I decided to crack some joke just to make her laugh and comfortable talking to me.

So we went further to discuss at length then she told me she is a Virgin but if am in doubt, she is ready to prove it to me if am ready. So I asked her what she meant but she said nothing. Then suddenly she smiled and left.

So I have been thinking exactly what she meant by that statement and I haven't bin able to figure out anything. Please kindly drop advice and any suggestions on how to solve this puzzle.

Sharp guy quickly crack a joke u smart tho

Anyway she's ready to open her tin to show u the size
Re: $&£££ €£& by konkonbilo(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Op! U cannot ask about her plans on furthering her education, what course she wants to study or what skills she has interest in..u want to plug charger in her charging point abi...later on she go get belle u will now come back here and be asking us drugs for abortion
Majority of naija gals no like such questions, them go tag you as boring..
Re: $&£££ €£& by dboo442: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
igodomigodo of esan land come for my rescue,this question is beyond my thinking faculty.

Anyway i think the question is supercalifragillsticexpialidocious if only i could comprehend.
Re: $&£££ €£& by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
DominusPrime:

Yes o my dear...I have...I look a lot younger than my age so young girls are attracted to me I guess cos of the maturity and authority i command where I'm based.
Wait o. Make I ask you this question no vex.
When you were given maturity and authority, did they tell you it was to be used on virgin so that you are remain strong?
So you are the one poking your tiny 3rd leg into those young innocent girls in your area. You the the reason why I can't find mangoes in the market because you are the wind that beleaguered all the fruits before they could mature? My brother you powerful o
Re: $&£££ €£& by Walemi1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
When teenage girls av crushes on u, it's ur duty as an adult male to ignore it and treat them lyk ur younger sister.
These ladies will grow up and be eternally grateful u didn't take advantage of their naivety.
Re: $&£££ €£& by frozen70(f): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:
As a result of this lockdown, I barely go out and that has made me a little closer to some people in my neighbourhood.

So recently because of boredom, i was having a chat with this muslim girl called Umi in my hood who is just 19 and out of secondary school.

In the course of our conversation, I asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. Mind you she's averagely beautiful with moderate ass and boobs, though she's very shy. So I went further to ask jokingly if she is a Virgin and she said no but this time with a stern look on her face. When I observed she was a bit upset by my question, I decided to crack some joke just to make her laugh and comfortable talking to me.

So we went further to discuss at length then she told me she is a Virgin but if am in doubt, she is ready to prove it to me if am ready. So I asked her what she meant but she said nothing. Then suddenly she smiled and left.

So I have been thinking exactly what she meant by that statement and I haven't bin able to figure out anything. Please kindly drop advice and any suggestions on how to solve this puzzle.

If you can't lecture that girl on how to pass exams like waec and Jamb just stay off her before you become a new father
Re: $&£££ €£& by peace0813(f): 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:
Fiancee you said. Go to my previous thread and read how the lady I intended tying the knots with cheated repeatedly. Marriage is out of the equation for now.

Because your fiancee cheated on you so want to weyle that small girl
Bros take time ooo
Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Wait o. Make I ask you this question no vex.
When you were given maturity and authority, did they tell you it was to be used on virgin so that you are remain strong?
So you are the one poking your tiny 3rd leg into those young innocent girls in your area. You the the reason why I can't find mangoes in the market because you are the wind that beleaguered all the fruits before they could mature? My brother you powerful o
Lol...this babe you funny o...actually sex gotten from being in authority or power or having a focused life is like buying a brand new car and bragging about the AC. Any fool knows or expects that it will have a powerful AC. It's just natural. Nothing to boast about. You might see it as me being one bad guy like that but to me it's just a regular thing that comes with my kind of life. Sex is nothing...and as for your area no be me o...lol...
Re: $&£££ €£& by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
DominusPrime:

Lol...this babe you funny o...actually sex gotten from being in authority or power or having a focused life is like buying a brand new car and bragging about the AC. Any fool knows or expects that it will have a powerful AC. It's just natural. Nothing to boast about. You might see it as me being one bad guy like that but to me it's just a regular thing that comes with my kind of life. Sex is nothing...and as for your area no be me o...lol...
Okay nah. Make I free you buy no dey break people hymen again of you know say you no get hymen grin make do with the ones that you have already broken.
Re: $&£££ €£& by born2begreat(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Is she her mom that told you her daughter’s age? I pray you don’t end in Kirikiri prison Ole oloju kokoro wink

Mogajunior:

Re: $&£££ €£& by SweetCunt97(f): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:
You must be out of your mind if you think you can just throw insult at will but I won't come down to your level.
Good. Be responsible. You might probably have daughters tomorrow.
Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
if u bored and u have nothing to do its always wise to just download some season movies and watch in peace.the idea of gossiping with neighbours will lead to them seeing u finish.as for me when i am not recieving visitors during the holidays i simple go to piratebay and download some nice season movies then on my ac,switch off the lights then silently watch the movies in peace cheesy.

1 Like

Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:

Be ready for your jail
Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
mofeoluwadassah:
what else....she wantu knack na wink
I know you lack good morals, you're a female and you think like a kid.
Re: $&£££ €£& by Mogajunior(m): 10:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
bamidelee:

Be ready for your jail
For what crime exactly?
Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:
For what crime exactly?
The one you're ready to comit
Re: $&£££ €£& by leosahm(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin
Ayomideayo:

local man is fed up
Re: $&£££ €£& by leosahm(m): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Shaaa ... the girl is 19.. So he's free.....go n explore my brother... It's a free world
Re: $&£££ €£& by Onozboy(m): 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:

Trouble Dey sleep you wan go wake am up
grin
Re: $&£££ €£& by kingPhidel(m): 12:52am On Apr 15, 2020
Egungun be careful!
Re: $&£££ €£& by solex2346: 1:09am On Apr 15, 2020
"She's 19" It's a sign that you about to test positive to COVID 19
Re: $&£££ €£& by PropertyBuying(f): 1:27am On Apr 15, 2020
Semperty:
What better green light do you need for you to realise that she wants your dick inside her.. are you a learner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage / Download Wimbo Mpya Wa Diamond Ft Mr.flavour-nana / Kissed By My Boyfriend's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.