Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

$&£££ €£& - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / $&£££ €£& (14603 Views)

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-$*x Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebgot Gon / Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp / Ever Called The Wrong Name During $** ? Here’s What To Do Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $&£££ €£& by Amylove5(f): 1:46am On Apr 15, 2020
Mogajunior:
As a result of this lockdown, I barely go out and that has made me a little closer to some people in my neighbourhood.

So recently because of boredom, i was having a chat with this muslim girl called Umi in my hood who is just 19 and out of secondary school.

In the course of our conversation, I asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. Mind you she's averagely beautiful with moderate ass and boobs, though she's very shy. So I went further to ask jokingly if she is a Virgin and she said no but this time with a stern look on her face. When I observed she was a bit upset by my question, I decided to crack some joke just to make her laugh and comfortable talking to me.

So we went further to discuss at length then she told me she is a Virgin but if am in doubt, she is ready to prove it to me if am ready. So I asked her what she meant but she said nothing. Then suddenly she smiled and left.

So I have been thinking exactly what she meant by that statement and I haven't bin able to figure out anything. Please kindly drop advice and any suggestions on how to solve this puzzle.

You didn't see any other questions to ask her like what she'll be in future if she'll still further her education other than to ask her if she's a virgin, infact why are you curiosity you should have go and check if she's a virgin or not.

Infact let me mind my bizness, I don't like what I hate
Re: $&£££ €£& by purples25(f): 3:05am On Apr 15, 2020
Later you will go and pray. God knows best sha.

Virgin hunter.
Re: $&£££ €£& by Javalist: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2020
Look at this no future ambition dickhead.
Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 15, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Okay nah. Make I free you buy no dey break people hymen again of you know say you no get hymen grin make do with the ones that you have already broken.
Lol...ok dear

1 Like

Re: $&£££ €£& by Emili0009: 7:21am On Apr 15, 2020
blaze2cool:

You have a point, but how many girls dem don ask about what they will like to study or how they will further their education? Even if a guy ask them the same question and they tell you what they want to study what will you do about it? People have been asking us what we want to be come when we grow up and may will say doctor, lawyers and Engineer..... But will later end up being a fashionister or an online Fashion liners lol.

Well Girls of this days have no better way of spending their time but with a male companion they feel comfortable around and before you know it broda go shift Her pant.

My advice better not start what you can't finish, in other words lose what you can tight and tight what you can lose. Brothers and sisters use your sense �

Have you ever tried best freedom bra
Re: $&£££ €£& by femi4: 7:26am On Apr 15, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Op! U cannot ask about her plans on furthering her education, what course she wants to study or what skills she has interest in..u want to plug charger in her charging point port abi...later on she go get belle u will now come back here and be asking us drugs for abortion
Re: $&£££ €£& by Jheimz: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: $&£££ €£& by XklusivGistBlog(m): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2020
Mogajunior:
As a result of this lockdown, I barely go out and that has made me a little closer to some people in my neighbourhood.

So recently because of boredom, i was having a chat with this muslim girl called Umi in my hood who is just 19 and out of secondary school.

In the course of our conversation, I asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. Mind you she's averagely beautiful with moderate ass and boobs, though she's very shy. So I went further to ask jokingly if she is a Virgin and she said no but this time with a stern look on her face. When I observed she was a bit upset by my question, I decided to crack some joke just to make her laugh and comfortable talking to me.

So we went further to discuss at length then she told me she is a Virgin but if am in doubt, she is ready to prove it to me if am ready. So I asked her what she meant but she said nothing. Then suddenly she smiled and left.

So I have been thinking exactly what she meant by that statement and I haven't bin able to figure out anything. Please kindly drop advice and any suggestions on how to solve this puzzle.

Thou fool.... Thy soul is stupidly dead
Re: $&£££ €£& by Countersam(m): 10:02am On Apr 15, 2020
traihit:

I didn't say it does so don't be alarmed. Legal adulthood begins by age 18. Someone can be a moral pedophile when he's not a pedophile according to law.

Ok. You are 'morally' right
Re: $&£££ €£& by farem: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2020
Mogajunior:

No matter how young you may be, you must have or almost be out of secondary school. Go and check what your mates are using their lockdown to do, you are here burning your destiny thinking about the trash that someone said to you
Re: $&£££ €£& by Mogajunior(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2020
farem:

No matter how young you may be, you must have or almost be out of secondary school. Go and check what your mates are using their lockdown to do, you are here burning your destiny thinking about the trash that someone said to you
What have you achieved with your miserable life since the lockdown began. Go get a life.
Re: $&£££ €£& by Mogajunior(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:

Thou fool.... Thy soul is stupidly dead
Foolish fool. Your soul is dead and buried.
Re: $&£££ €£& by Ade1bowale(m): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2020
I won't say this is what it means exactly because it could mean two things
First, it could be a joke, and of it is a joke don't push your luck and try nonsense
Secondly, it could mean that she's naughty and wants some, but even at that don't push your luck because like you said she's just 19 and definitely under her parents, nowadays girls say another of things that they later regret.
And it could be that she just said that time to follow the moment having told you that she's not a virgin then maybe had a rethink and didn't know how to go about it.
So my advice continue your friendship but don't go intimate if you like yourself
Re: $&£££ €£& by XklusivGistBlog(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2020
Mogajunior:
Foolish fool. Your soul is dead and buried.

Fool at 31
Re: $&£££ €£& by farem: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Mogajunior:
What have you achieved with your miserable life since the lockdown began. Go get a life.

You may never know what I have achieved before or during the lockdown of but your lofty 'achievements' are online for everyone to see.
You should be crying now because you don't have enviable destiny pursuit.
Do you want to prove otherwise?
Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Op! U cannot ask about her plans on furthering her education, what course she wants to study or what skills she has interest in..u want to plug charger in her charging point abi...later on she go get belle u will now come back here and be asking us drugs for abortion
Lol the funniest comment I've seen this week.

How do you people come up with this kind of talk? Lol
Re: $&£££ €£& by acetylcholine(f): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Op, which puzzle you wan solve? You go soon enter trouble.
Re: $&£££ €£& by kushme: 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mogajunior:
Words of wisdom. Respect!

Op, i know its all up in your head punk. wink no mind all those guys wey dey try diss you on the matter. Most of them wish to be in your shoes. Confirm hypocrisy mehn.

Lastly, if you don't do it, somebody's got to do it, anyway. cheesy player, play safe.
Re: $&£££ €£& by Mogajunior(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
I'm astonished at the replies, insults and Bashing am getting because of this thread I created. Some commenters act like they are the most morally upright folks out there whereas would do worse in such situation. I have come to believe there are Many hypocrites on this forum.
Re: $&£££ €£& by traihit: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Countersam:

Ok. You are 'morally' right

Thanks for ''morally" affirming my "righteousness".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? / Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex / Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.