Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

$&£££ €£& - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / $&£££ €£& (14608 Views)

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-$*x Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebgot Gon / Outrage As Photographer Has $€x With N@k€d Woman On Top Of Great Pyramid In Egyp / Ever Called The Wrong Name During $** ? Here’s What To Do Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ayomideayo:
Op! U cannot ask about her plans on furthering her education, what course she wants to study or what skills she has interest in..u want to plug charger in her charging point abi...later on she go get belle u will now come back here and be asking us drugs for abortion
You dey mind am? As if nairalanders are abortionists.
Re: $&£££ €£& by baralatie(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:
It was just an innocent question devoid of any motive. Am naturally inquisitive.
inquisitive of her sex status,well down!
Re: $&£££ €£& by Mogajunior(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Your sense of reasoning is truly on lockdown. You definitely know the answer to this stupid question of yours that is if you are not fabricating some stories.

A girl saying she will prove her virginity doesn't explicitly mean she wants sex. Just wanna be on the safer side
Re: $&£££ €£& by Ibechris2: 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Guy,just finish what u have started.

1 Like

Re: $&£££ €£& by greatme2good(f): 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
So the only thing you felt was right was to start asking her about boyfriend and virginity? The discussion is so out of place in my opinion. It's obvious you've always had ulterior motives for her. neighbour and street something, has a way of degrading people. Flee from it. If that girl calls you uncle before, she will gradually switch to your name.

4 Likes

Re: $&£££ €£& by fuckpro: 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:
It was just an innocent question devoid of any motive. Am naturally inquisitive.

Swear on your unborn children that your d*ick did not stand while you were busy yapping

1 Like

Re: $&£££ €£& by Mogajunior(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
fuckpro:

Swear on your unborn children that your d*ick did not stand while you were busy yapping
You are funny man. Well Ur moniker says it all.
Re: $&£££ €£& by foxxydude: 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
"I want to bleep this 19 year old in my compound, is it legal?"
That's what I can decode from this post grin grin

3 Likes

Re: $&£££ €£& by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
This guy's sucrutum needs flogging.
Re: $&£££ €£& by fattprince(m): 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chi59:

Hello sweetheart. You here
Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:
As a result of this lockdown, I barely go out and that has made me a little closer to some people in my neighbourhood.

So recently because of boredom, i was having a chat with this muslim girl called Umi in my hood who is just 19 and out of secondary school.

In the course of our conversation, I asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. Mind you she's averagely beautiful with moderate ass and boobs, though she's very shy. So I went further to ask jokingly if she is a Virgin and she said no but this time with a stern look on her face. When I observed she was a bit upset by my question, I decided to crack some joke just to make her laugh and comfortable talking to me.

So we went further to discuss at length then she told me she is a Virgin but if am in doubt, she is ready to prove it to me if am ready. So I asked her what she meant but she said nothing. Then suddenly she smiled and left.

So I have been thinking exactly what she meant by that statement and I haven't bin able to figure out anything. Please kindly drop advice and any suggestions on how to solve this puzzle.
cc: stupidity, amstupid, shibaraba, greatresearcher1..
See your Brother!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:
Well I thought of that but we can't be too sure of this girls. Beside I am 31, wouldn't it be considered illegal cos of her age?
Don't you have a Fiancee already?? shocked
Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chi59:

This Chi59 sef shocked
Re: $&£££ €£& by gosmoney(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:
As a result of this lockdown, I barely go out and that has made me a little closer to some people in my neighbourhood.

So recently because of boredom, i was having a chat with this muslim girl called Umi in my hood who is just 19 and out of secondary school.

In the course of our conversation, I asked her if she has a boyfriend and she said no. Mind you she's averagely beautiful with moderate ass and boobs, though she's very shy. So I went further to ask jokingly if she is a Virgin and she said no but this time with a stern look on her face. When I observed she was a bit upset by my question, I decided to crack some joke just to make her laugh and comfortable talking to me.

So we went further to discuss at length then she told me she is a Virgin but if am in doubt, she is ready to prove it to me if am ready. So I asked her what she meant but she said nothing. Then suddenly she smiled and left.

So I have been thinking exactly what she meant by that statement and I haven't bin able to figure out anything. Please kindly drop advice and any suggestions on how to solve this puzzle.
ogbeni forget about dis story of urs jo why u dey ask her if she get bf and if she be Virgin if no be do u won do before so, which one be say u no understand her oga go cdan jare
Re: $&£££ €£& by Mogajunior(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
eni4real:
Don't you have a Fiancee already?? shocked
Fiancee you said. Go to my previous thread and read how the lady I intended tying the knots with cheated repeatedly. Marriage is out of the equation for now.

1 Like

Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
eni4real:
This Chi59 sef shocked
Unku, what I do? angry
Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:
Fiancee you said. Go to my previous thread and read how the lady I intended tying the knots with cheated repeatedly. Marriage is out of the equation for now.
I think you should leave that Teenager alone..
Mix with girls in other age and achievement categories!!

That girl will disrespect you!!

STD loading... (Sexually transmitted Disrespect)

May God not allow them make them kill you..
Re: $&£££ €£& by Mogajunior(m): 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
gosmoney:
ogbeni forget about dis story of urs jo why u dey ask her if she get bf and if she be Virgin if no be do u won do before so, which one be say u no understand her oga go cdan jare
Bros e neva reach fight na. Na mind we dey rub for here.
Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chi59:

Unku, what I do? angry
Aunty, your dp get ingredients..
Re: $&£££ €£& by Mogajunior(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
eni4real:
I think you should leave that Teenager alone..
Mix with girls in other age and achievement categories!!

That girl will disrespect you!!

STD loading... (Sexually transmitted Disrespect)

May God not allow them make them kill you..
But this girl isn't a minor you know. I think she is of age to decide what she wants for herself
Re: $&£££ €£& by sampete(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:
Well I thought of that but we can't be too sure of this girls. Beside I am 31, wouldn't it be considered illegal cos of her age?
Are you sure you're 31?

I find that hard to believe. undecided

How can a 31 year old man be asking silly question like this?
Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:
But this girl isn't a minor you know. I think she is of age to decide what she wants for herself
The decision is yours!!!
Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
eni4real:
Aunty, your dp get ingredients..
How?
Re: $&£££ €£& by Tabularasa1: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:

koji will land you in trouble grin
Re: $&£££ €£& by Mogajunior(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
sampete:
Are you sure you're 31?

I find that hard to believe. undecided

How can a 31 year old man be asking silly question like this?
Don't be stupid. This is an interactive forum and has nothing to do with age.

If you have nothing meaningful to say, u dare not quote me
Re: $&£££ €£& by sampete(m): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:
Don't be stupid. This is an interactive forum and has nothing to do with age.

If you have nothing meaningful to say, u dare not quote me
Now you just confirmed how childish you are.

1 Like

Re: $&£££ €£& by Bimpe29: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Some of our guys are callous, mean and not forward thinking.
Can you imagine a supposed brother conversation with a toddler?
So lazy and aimless crop of youths.
You never asked after her education or vocation, but bothering on her virginity. How is that your concern or business?

1 Like

Re: $&£££ €£& by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chi59:

How?
Seeing is believing!! Cute dp!
Re: $&£££ €£& by Auxigen(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mogajunior:
Of all the things to be inquisitive of on earth na weda person pikin get bf or weda she be virgin,
How doz kind information wan take help your life na.
Boda Agbaya..
Some pple here dey tell you Mae u fvck person pikin..
Do am oo.
See weda she be virgin or not.
Mr Naturally inquisitive
Re: $&£££ €£& by maya007: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Were waiting for the part two of this ur story sha...after three months n period don miss
Re: $&£££ €£& by Dreyton36: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
When she means is that you should direct her to me for consolation
Re: $&£££ €£& by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
Op is suffering 4rm 2much staying @ home..... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Hole Are Different And Why Men Dump Women After Sex / Is It Proper To Pay Your Girlfriend's School Fees? / Our Prayers With The Pussyhunter At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.