Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw (13786 Views)

Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi / See The Test I Began To Get A Wife Among My Very Close Friends / My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
pmoye:
Before leaping like a frog you should have asked Op first what he saw... You can't eat your cake and have it. If you give your land for any man to plough as a married woman, do you think the word trust should remain in your dictionary? If you want to break up break up. You can even break in any dimension you like. There are so many ladies outside to take your place. Abeg pak n go.

Well said bro.. all these hoes done abuse that word "trust" to the point that its meaning is now a blur
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by WinkWrld: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hope for the best and prepare for the worst
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Sixfeetbelle: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Shormiey:

Do you even know what the woman did? undecided you are just there typing whatever you don't know.

Do you know what the woman did or are you just supporting Op because he's a man? Op might even be chasing clout for all we know. Mtchewww.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by baralatie(m): 3:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Angelacruz:
U beta learn how to check ur partner's fone so dat u will save urself frm depression.Wat if he conduct d test and d child does nt belong to him?
So why did you marry someone you do not trust in the first place?
Now imagine someone's wife walks into the room looking for her phones and sees her husband going through her phone.be rest assured the depression the person thought he was trying to avoid will literarily creep into their lives by force when she counter reacts.
Now if a partner find out that his children are not his.who do you think will die of depression first,(the man who is realising the possibility that he is impotent/the women lied to him) or the women who thinks the man does not know the paternity of his kids.
Forget!the man would have serious depression before he will get himself
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by baralatie(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
SpecialAgent:

Yap, every single one, till I have got the four kids I planned on getting
Then after the contract finish ba
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Angelacruz: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
K
baralatie:

So why did you marry someone you do not trust in the first place?
Now imagine someone's wife walks into the room looking for her phones and sees her husband going through her phone.be rest assured the depression the person thought he was trying to avoid will literarily creep into their lives by force when she counter reacts.
Now if a partner find out that his children are not his.who do you think will die of depression first,(the man who is realising the possibility that he is impotent/the women lied to him) or the women who thinks the man does not know the paternity of his kids.
Forget!the man would have serious depression before he will get himself
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Sixfeetbelle: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
wengerboy:

My Bros just fear women cos ur own wife fit kill u for inside ur own house, especially for this Coronavirus time before u know wetin dey dem go say na Corona or hunger not knowing say na ur wife.
Chaiii this life.

Op, there's nothing you saw inside your wives phone. In fact I can assuredly say that you are not married. Whoever fell for your clout chasing here is a bigger fool than you.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by 21cents: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ladies divorce any man that ask for DNA if you can trust him enough to open your legs for him then why can't he give the same trust to you This is why i stylishly ask any person I'm dating on his opinion about DNA if accept it I'll just break up with him

Modify

All this guys quoting me should better trend carefully.....let the op swear that he have not cheat on her before..... undecided

Frustrated men be talking sh*t in the comment section but can'tkeep the same energy when they see you in person.

@bolded. all that is nothing but hot air. music to my ears. you can threaten a pussyNigga with divorce tho, they'd beg you.

even whilst dating, I always bring up topics of DNA tests with my babe and she dared not threaten a well-groomed man that knows his onions about break up. she'd be the one to lose, not me.

unless you're nothing but a shameless slutt who sleeps around and doesn't wants her hidden exploits querried, you'd have no probs with a DNA.

trust is just a word, I don't even trust my parents and siblings so who TF are you to earn or demand 100% trust from me? bullsh!t.

seems you ladies overestimate your importance in a man's life.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by johnkey: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ladies divorce any man that ask for DNA if you can trust him enough to open your legs for him then why can't he give the same trust to you This is why i stylishly ask any person I'm dating on his opinion about DNA if accept it I'll just break up with him

Modify

All this guys quoting me should better trend carefully.....let the op swear that he have not cheat on her before..... undecided

Frustrated men be talking sh*t in the comment section but can'tkeep the same energy when they see you in person.
Oloroburuku somebody leleyi sha... show face in person if I no go beat sense enter that your empty head, na your family members dey frustrated.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by fredopareto(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

dis one brain is completely lockdown
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by 21cents: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
acetylcholine:
He has every right to know the truth. Let him satisfy his concience so he doesn't end up raising another man's child.

@ Millennium lady, I don't blame those attacking you. It's only a woman who intends being unfaithful that will be putting that kind of question you ask 1st in a relationship.

don't mind her. she wants to know wether the potential spouse is smart enough to bust her cheating plans and cut her wings in marriage. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by 21cents: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
baralatie:

like for eeeeeevery pregnancy?

bro, the money is worth it.

you get to know if the seeds you planted truly harvested a copy of you or the seeds were planted by someone else. it'd save you lots of money you'd spend in the future raising someone else's child. and find out about the dark side of your supposed wife and take all early necessary measures.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by 21cents: 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
baralatie:

that is why a guy should not open a woman's phone.
he will just die for nothing
bro randomly pick that phone up and check it from time to time.

it'd save you a lot of stress waiting for you in the future. my ex GF was always protective of her phone. I always intentionally remove my phone password anytime I'm in a date for her to know I've got nothing to worry about. but she'd always lock the phone and I questioned her about it. response I got was stupid and not convincing. had to dismiss that bitçh ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Poseidon000: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
21cents:

@bolded. all that is nothing but hot air. music to my ears. you can threaten a pussyNigga with divorce tho, they'd beg you.

even whilst dating, I always bring up topics of DNA tests with my babe and she dared not threaten a well-groomed man that knows his onions about break up. she'd be the one to lose, not me.

unless you're nothing but a shameless slutt who sleeps around and doesn't wants her hidden exploits querried, you'd have no probs with a DNA.

trust is just a word, I don't even trust my parents and siblings so who TF you to earn or demand 100% trust from me? bullsh!t.

seems you ladies overestimate your importance in a man's life.

Well, that's what it is, given the deluge of men-dreg who shower people like her undeserved plaudits in their vapidity and lascivious antics.

Her idiotic comment is the culminative result of years of pussy worship dregs afforded her, which is why she has the impudence to yelp about those aversive to her caustic stupidity not having confidence to talk to her one on one, and I can't help be amused in helpless wonder if Millenniumlady is not same sexual piece of meat we know her type to be.

Internet have really given a lot of depraved and inconsequential fůckwits levity to air their nauseating opinion with reckless disregard.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by aristocratic5(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Eleyi gidi gun
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Millenniumlady(f): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
johnkey:
Oloroburuku somebody leleyi sha... show face in person if I no go beat sense enter that your empty head, na your family members dey frustrated.
Boy you better watch your mouth.......you should be more concern about the stinking environment you dwell in look how dirty you're.....gofiea** modafuka filling so fly
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Auxigen:

I like this man..
One question sir.
Does she know you take the tests?

Nop, sample will easily be gotten during Labour or childbirth, so she won't know a thing. And seriously, it will even be a bad idea to tell her, I assume she will be very offended grin. But I rather loose 100k now, than millions of naira in d future
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Millenniumlady(f): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Poseidon000:

Well, that's what it is, given the deluge of men-dreg who shower people like her undeserved plaudits in their vapidity and lascivious antics.

Her idiotic comment is the culminative result of years of pussy worship dregs afforded her, which is why she has the impudence to yelp about those aversive to her caustic stupidity not having confidence to talk to her one on one, and I can't help be amused in helpless wonder if Millenniumlady is not same sexual piece of meat we know her type to be.

Internet have really given a lot of depraved and inconsequential fůckwits levity to air their nauseating opinion with reckless disregard.
I'm the wrong person to quote on this forum.....you won't be happy with yourself if you embark on this journey with me.....NIGGA
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
baralatie:

Then after the contract finish ba

What do you mean?, she ain't a baby mama but my darling wifey, we are stuck together forever till she cheats or tries to kill me
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by maya007: 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Save urself the long wait for dna test and result tell her to just explain the chats and voicenote thats all
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by johnkey: 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Boy you better watch your mouth.......you should be more concern about the stinking environment you dwell in look how dirty you're.....gofiea** modafuka filling so fly
Olofo that pic is over 4 years old back in school, show us your own pic if e sure for you, Good punish your mama wey suppose abort you comot but she brought a calmity to our world.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Okeytus(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

Frustrated men be talking sh*t in the comment section but can't keep the same energy when they see you in person.

Trust kills especially when a man trust a woman.
so if your husband cheats on you, you cheats back at him?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by gaddafe(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
wengerboy:
Hi guys,
I can't believe what I just saw in my wife phone now both her whatsapp and facebook chat, pictures and voice recorder messages.

I want to conduct a DNA test on our 10yrs and only daughter to confirm if she is truly mine.

Women are deadly...Bros make una fear WOMEN.

The price should be 60- 80k depending on the hospital. 6years ago UBTH agreed for 50k but I don't know of today. The amount is too big my brother.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by sexy74(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

Frustrated men be talking sh*t in the comment section but can't keep the same energy when they see you in person.
When you see them you know them.
You don’t have to justify evil.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by rosemary21(f): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
baralatie:

sooooo!
you have the DNA test on all your kids and the results says they 100% urs.
what next?

Good question
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Poseidon000: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I'm the wrong person to quote on this forum.....you won't be happy with yourself if you embark on this journey with me.....NIGGA
hahaha!grin what a comic relief given for free by a mental pygmy inebriated with narcissism. Millenniumlady, you're nothing but boorish bîtch, who I'll gladly prey on(physical and virtually) for my own amusement. Please, don't keep me waiting, go ahead.

You despicable piece of shît.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Lush100(m): 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ma'am there are thousands of men who have never cheated b4.
I have never had an ex or whatever looks like it. I am married.
Just giving u correct information and no need to swear.

Millenniumlady:

Modify

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Belafonte(m): 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
zexy2030:

I didn't write this for babies, who go understand, go understand grin grin

No mind am. He’ll understand your parable in a few years’ time.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Belafonte(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
rosemary21:

Good question

It’s actually a stupid question. If all kids are his life can go on, if not the marriage should end. Only an idiot or cheater would kick against a DNA test.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Pious101: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
wengerboy:
Hi guys,
I can't believe what I just saw in my wife phone now both her whatsapp and facebook chat, pictures and voice recorder messages.

I want to conduct a DNA test on our 10yrs and only daughter to confirm if she is truly mine.

Women are deadly...Bros make una fear WOMEN.
the last one a friend did was 120k the sample was sent abroad and took over five weeks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Millenniumlady(f): 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Okeytus:

Trust kills especially when a man trust a woman.
so if your husband cheats on you, you cheats back at him?
YES
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Modify

Very funny.

Guys, do not buy this trust me talk. Trust science. Even if you trust her with your life, keep change for testing. It is now compulsory before you turn to mumu.

When the lady knows you will test, she will know she has no where to hide.

And, I have never cheated in my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss / Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) / HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.