Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw (13788 Views)

Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi / See The Test I Began To Get A Wife Among My Very Close Friends / My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Podakejol: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Nigga i think you need it more
Olosho shut up. Olobo rirun

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Podakejol: 7:18am On Apr 16, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Boy you better watch your mouth.......you should be more concern about the stinking environment you dwell in look how dirty you're.....gofiea** modafuka filling so fly
Shut up oloriburuku omo, olofo didan

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Podakejol: 7:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I'm the wrong person to quote on this forum.....you won't be happy with yourself if you embark on this journey with me.....NIGGA
I quote you werey olofo. Do your worst olobo rirun

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by lereinter(m): 7:42am On Apr 16, 2020
You need only to ask for the hospital doing it
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Lightangel65: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Ladies divorce any man that ask for DNA if you can trust him enough to open your legs for him then why can't he give the same trust to you This is why i stylishly ask any person I'm dating on his opinion about DNA if accept it I'll just break up with him

Modify

All this guys quoting me should better trend carefully.....let the op swear that he have not cheat on her before..... undecided

Frustrated men be talking sh*t in the comment section but can't keep the same energy when they see you in person.

You don't know what the wife did, besides if she's truly innocent why hide from a DNA test.

Trust him enough to open your legs lol,lmao
When girls open their legs like dogs. Even for horses.

Yes he may have cheated(but he may also have been faithful) the fat you cheat doesn't mean men you have dated cheated.
And it's not his right to take care of a child that is not his

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by httpfelix: 12:38am On Apr 17, 2020
wengerboy:
Hi guys,
I can't believe what I just saw in my wife phone now both her whatsapp and facebook chat, pictures and voice recorder messages.

I want to conduct a DNA test on our 10yrs and only daughter to confirm if she is truly mine.

Women are deadly...Bros make una fear WOMEN.

Wait Oh.. na waiting dey cause all this thin self embarassed
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by ebenezer95(m): 2:49am On Apr 17, 2020
DNA test is important if you don't want to to fool by a woman in this country
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by ebenezer95(m): 2:53am On Apr 17, 2020
If the govt say every family should conduct a DNA test %80 of woman will runaway from their marriage.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 17, 2020
ProfDview1:
So ordinary DNA can't be done in Nigeria?

Haaaaa, Nigeria is cursed... We need cleansing
[img]https:///view/funny-smile-best-laugh-gif-8282901.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIDEO: Miyonse Of Big Brother Naija Have Se.x With His “boo”, Tboss / Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) / HELP!!! I'm In Love With This Busty Yoruba Girl ((pictures))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.