Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Men's Virginity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men's Virginity (10358 Views)

Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / My Father Has Been Testing My Virginity Every Year - Nigerian Girl Cries Out / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men's Virginity by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
Paxie55:

He no even pass common graduate trainee interview.
But he knows all about a woman's pussy. Believe Me, 98% of the nl touts are just the typical him or even worse.
As in.
Infact na boys lie pass ladies for the forum. grin

4 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Paxie55:

Haha. Shut up f00l.
You think seh I no get person for there. Mumu.
Where dem they pay graduates trainees upfront, when they never employ you.
Broke f00l.
You are embarrassing him oo grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men's Virginity by Paxie55: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

As in.
Infact na boys lie pass ladies for the forum. grin
Odiegwu. The speed dem take they shout millions quick pass that of light.
Hahaha grin

Millions in his dream.

2 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Paxie55: 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are embarrassing him oo grin grin
Lol. He's the one embarrassing himself with all the lies.
He no know seh I deh Engineering field. grin

2 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

In your vingeophy***** monicker your dp shows you work in a pharmarcy so how come you now work in NNPC grin grin grin
Have you finished feeding yourself not to talk of feeding someone else
I really do not have your time . I will never disclose to you what I do but with every energy in me I'm very certain I'm far productive , resourceful and financially buoyant than you and your partner. Someone that have time to dig people's post what is more jobless than that ?

1 Like

Re: Men's Virginity by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
Paxie55:

Odiegwu. The speed dem take they shout millions quick pass that of light.
Hahaha grin

Millions in his dream.
Even if it is true na 5 million he wan use take care of romanceland ladies before grin grin

*Rolling on the floor*

5 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Paxie55: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sirvingeo:

I really do not have your time . I will never disclose to you what I do but with every energy in me I'm very certain I'm far productive , resourceful and financially buoyant than you and your partner. Someone that have time to dig people's post what is more jobless than that ?
Haha. You no get energy again. But when you wanted to show yourself, thinking this is a classroom comprising of dumb 1diots, you no think of time abi.
Stop the sermon, you couldn't even pass the recruitment and ended up as nurse Eliza in one of the street pharm shops.
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sirvingeo:

Stop boasting it makes you look silly you don't even know me and when did I state that I have a partner grin cheesy.You are loosening your screw already cheesy
Stop crying na.I am jobless because of covid 19 grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Paxie55: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Even if it is true na 5 million he wan use take care of romanceland ladies before grin grin

*Rolling on the floor*
Hahaha. Nne, ike gwuru.
This your memes go deh pain the guy die grin

3 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Paxie55:

Haha. You no get energy again. But when you wanted to show yourself, thinking this is a classroom comprising of dumb 1diots, you no think of time abi.
Stop the sermon, you couldn't even pass the recruitment and ended up as nurse Eliza in one of the street pharm shops.
Mumu
You are savage,my bello oo grin grin
*Rolling on the floor*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men's Virginity by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Paxie55:

Hahaha. Nne, ike gwuru.
This your memes go deh pain the guy die grin
Let me give him more grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Paxie55: 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are savage,my bello oo grin grin
*Rolling on the floor*
Lool. The guy too mumu. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Paxie55: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Let me give him more grin grin
Haha. Lool

2 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Stop boasting it makes you loom silly you don't even know me and when did I state thatnI have a partner grin cheesy.You are loosening your screw already cheesy
Stop crying na.I am jobless because of covid 19 grin grin
Even before convid 19 you were jobless.Who does not know you here on nairaland romance section ? You don't know you partner or maybe your alternate moniker lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men's Virginity by Kingarthur21: 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
LedRock:
Look at what a simp is typing.
Omar9 see person wey talk sey you hate women grin grin
If you can't understand a sarcasm then you aren't worthy of a conversation with me. Cheers!
Re: Men's Virginity by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Paxie55:

Lool. The guy too mumu. grin cheesy
Ah swear we just finish am so.

See him face like hard earned money and slut grin grin

Na him type go dey kneel down dey beg the girl family make dem reduce things for am on top that one he go beg aunty make she sponsor wedding with am even marriage self.

And he will come to NL.and be boasting that he will not use his hard earned money whereas na him and him wife do the wedding oo

5 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by baralatie(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Abi cheesy
That is why I laugh at some of these boys is it not what the lady tells them that they will believe grin
You get it now!
And that is why the matter of women drives some men to develop a whole set of theories in order to predict a reasonable outcome

2 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sirvingeo:

Even before convid 19 you were jobless.Who does not know you here on nairaland romance section ? You don't know you partner or maybe your alternate moniker lol
I agree I am jobless anything else wink

Which partner are you talking about?

5 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
baralatie:

You get it now!
And that is why the matter of women drives some men to develop a whole set of theories in order to predict a reasonable outcome

Despite the theories they still never get it right with women sad sad

I understand you

4 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
What century are you in? women are already proposing to men even in naija here when a lady starts asking you when you plan on meeting her parents she is alreasy initiating proposals
Keep quiet ee.Na una go still wan touch the pussy when una discover say the babe na virgin even before marriage?So if you enter before marriage you go still pay brideprice for the community pussy even though na you vandalize am who you wan leave the girl for?How many of you dick heads can actually stay in a relationship without sex?Abi the community pussy when you wan pay brideprice for na one village girl for your village(na dem worse pass)
You people just come online and rant rubbish las las you will still marry the community pussy and be begging the family to reduce the cost of the brideprice list for you since you cannot afford it grin

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
Paxie55:

Haha. Shut up f00l.
You think seh I no get person for there. Mumu.
Where dem they pay graduates trainees upfront, when they never employ you.
Broke f00l.
What stops you from been their? Paxie55 you better find something better to do with your life instead of you following women on nairaland.
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sirvingeo:

What stops you from been their? Paxie55 you better find something better to do with your life instead of you following women on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Men's Virginity by Paxie55: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ah swear we just finish am so.

See him face likr hard earned money and slut grin grin

Na him type go dey kneel down dey beg the girl family make dem reduce things for am on top that one he go beg aunty make she sponsor wedding with am even marriage self.

And he will come to NL.and be boasting that he will not use his hard earned moneu whereas na him and him wife do the wedding oo
Hahaha. Pity the guy grin
Laugh wan kill me.

3 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Paxie55:

Haha. This is why I hardly pity their broke asses.
They are always living their dream life on nl and at same time, insulting and degrading women instead of using such energy to develop themselves.
I can swear with every strength in me that I'm far more productive than you oo . You that have no other job than been on nairaland romance section. I will never descend so low to start enumerating what I have achieved but just know you are a jobless mofo.
Re: Men's Virginity by Paxie55: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sirvingeo:

Sharap. I'm a lady grin
I will send you some recruitment opportunities if you can be humble grin

2 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Paxie55: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Sirvingeo:

I can swear with every strength in me that I'm far more productive than you oo . You that have no other job than been on nairaland romance section. I will never descend so low to start enumerating what I have achieved but just know you are a jobless mofo.
Haha. You are no longer an nnpc staff but productive. Onye oshi. grin

2 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Paxie55:

Haha. You are no longer an nnpc staff but productive. Onye oshi. grin
Now I know you are really jobless. Where did I enunciate in my post that I work with NNPC. Are you not the one that dug out a post I made since last year on NNPC interview thread. Or you just want me to tell you what I do for a living .My dear you fail this time around I don't have time for you and your partner.

1 Like

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
ednut1:
What a cunt
What a fo.ol.

2 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Grandamante: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
When you have not had sexual intercourse you are a virgin so men who have not had any form of sexual intercourse are virgins

This is a very ignorant talk.The hymen is not an indicator for virginity not every lady is born with an hymen and the same hymen can be broken without having sexual intercourse.Sometimes during the first sex the hymen may not break (depending ) The hymen can also be reconstructed so if I have had sex and I choose to reconstruct my hymen does it mean that I am a virgin when I have had sex before?

Not every woman burst or bleeds during the first sex so enlighten yourself and it may burst even without having sex but by doing sports or streinous things.Attaching hymen to virginity is nit a 100% correct.A virgin is someone with no form or history of sexual intercourse the issue of hymen or bursting is not the main thing those are just cultural and religious connotations
Of course that is the dictionary and the societal meaning of a virgin. Good. But I am talking about nature, about biology.

Nature, in its infinite wisdom thought, concluded and decided that a girl would, should and must have something that can differentiate a virgin from a non-virgin, even if, as u said, that the same thing may not be present in every girl or can be lost arbitrarily.

The same nature in its infinite wisdom thought, concluded and decided that a boy would, should and must not have anything that can differentiate between a virgin from a non-virgin.

Why do you think this is?

U as a girl, u may wish to marry a tall man. No man can pretend and deceive u that he is tall. U see, u believe.

Now, u wish to marry a virgin man. Every man can pretend and deceive u that he is a virgin. U don't see, but u will believe. Heck! That's what Jesus Christ recommended. U will live with because u cannot know otherwise.

A man who wishes to marry a virgin can say, "no hymen, not interested, every other story is bull shit." He can know otherwise. He sees, he believes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men's Virginity by baralatie(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Despite the theories they still never get it right with women sad sad

I understand you
There is this joke that was shared by a pastor.
God : young man! I am happy about your level of commitment to me,in prayers and giving your all.I want to reward you for all your efforts,tell me what you want and I will give it to you.

young man : Oh God!Thank you so much for this.God you know I am scared of boarding aeroplanes. God can you build a bridge from Lagos to new York,so that I can just drive down.

God : young man! Be realistic.Think of all the resources.logistics and all other stuff.young man come up with something I can do for you.

young man :OK God! You know I have problem with women.Lord I want you to give me the power to understand women,to know what they like/dislike.when they are happy/sad.to know the deepest parts of women.

God sadpaused) young man how wide do you want the bridge.do you like 10 lanes or 12 lanes

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) / What Are Edo Men Like? / All The Best Quotes In One Place. Random Quotes And Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.