Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Men's Virginity - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men's Virginity (10387 Views)

Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / My Father Has Been Testing My Virginity Every Year - Nigerian Girl Cries Out / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men's Virginity by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:28am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

Don't say that!
Every man deserves a virgin lady & this was clearly emphasized in the bible. A man has every right to return a lady if he discovers she is not a virgin after marriage & this was clearly emphasized in the bible.
Shurrup and stop talking balderdash.Are we in biblical times?

If you all want a virgin lady stop fornicating and we will all marry as virgins.Everybody should be chaste since all men want to marry virgins undecided
How will yoy want to keep fornicating and expecting to marry virgins or did your own bible not speak against fornication

3 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

U people are just funny!!!
I already told u rape is one of the reason to punish a man in the bible. The issue of discuss is whether a man will be punished if he lose his virginity & not when he takes another virginity. A woman will be punished if she lose her virginity & sent back to her father's house, if the man finds out, But will a man be punished if he lose his virginity, if anyone finds out?? NO! That was what I said, don't twist my words, u can read my post again!
smooth talker,keep justifying your statement,i hope you know God wasn't referring to a particular gender when He talked about fornication in His books.

1 Like

Re: Men's Virginity by ednut1(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2020
Chi59:

Education doesn't equal illumination fo.ol as it is clearly seen from that comment you wrote and the others you've been writing for a while that indeed you have the brain of a chicken and the vision of a bat. Bloody imp.
frustrated sickler run along. U can drop ur account lemme find you some money
Re: Men's Virginity by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

People hate the truth.
Satan is the father of all liars, Satan is the Prince of earth. So you see the correlation? grin
Did you just mentioned Satan the father of sin, Satan had gotten hope self; some people are now competing with him and wants to dethrone him.
Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

Read your bible, you people won't & u call yourselves Christians?
Please shut up. God commanded all not to sin. I wonder why you wanna distort the word of God cos you wanna keep your prìck at work. Lool.

3 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Did you just mentioned Satan the father of sin, Satan had gotten hope self; some people are now competing with him and wants to dethrone him.
Lwkmh!! grin
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

If you all want a virgin lady stop fornicating and we will all marry as virgins.Everybody should be chaste since all men want to marry virgins undecided
How will yoy want to keep fornicating and expecting to marry virgins or did your own bible not speak against fornication
I tire ooo, all men should stop fornication if they so wants to marry a virgin, that way we will have male and female virgins abound for everyone.You can't be a manwhore and drag female virgins with the very few chaste men we have around.Let everyone marry their kind and not shame the other gender for the same offense they go about committing.Women should also ask for men's virginity too,it is also important to us

4 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

Or if every man keeps his virginity, there will be female virgins.
I think it works both ways smiley

2 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by purples25(f): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

U people are just funny!!!
I already told u rape is one of the reason to punish a man in the bible. The issue of discuss is whether a man will be punished if he lose his virginity & not when he takes another virginity. A woman will be punished if she lose her virginity & sent back to her father's house, if the man finds out, But will a man be punished if he lose his virginity, if anyone finds out?? NO! That was what I said, don't twist my words, u can read my post again!

Show me where the bible says exactly that a man has no punishment for losing his virginity.

Just one verse. Thanks.
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2020
purples25:

Show me where the bible says exactly that a man has no punishment for losing his virginity.

Just one verse. Thanks.
please answer her
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2020
ednut1:
frustrated sickler run along. U can drop ur account lemme find you some money
You are a weak man as well as other nl fo.ols who attempt to drag me. You run off to my profile, then you come foaming at the mouth. If I weren't bold enough, you think I'd write those stuffs about myself for all to see? Bytch, you got nothing on me. I don pass that level grin
You hide under anonymity scratching your balls and sniffing the stench from your decaying body to attack me? I'd give you a life-ache.

1 Like

Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2020
Rozz:
I tire ooo, all men should stop fornication if they so wants to marry a virgin, that way we will have male and female virgins abound for everyone.You can't be a manwhore and drag female virgins with the very few chaste men we have around.Let everyone marry their kind and not shame the other gender for the same offense they go about committing
Or they should stop pressuring ladies that don't want to engage in sex with them. They threaten ladies with break up, start forming busy, start cheating cos their partner said she wants to keep herself. Later, these mal3whores will still come to claim they want virgin.

1 Like

Re: Men's Virginity by ednut1(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Chi59:

You are a weak man as well as other nl fo.ols who attempt to drag me. You run off to my profile, then you come foaming at the mouth. If I weren't bold enough, you think I'd write those stuffs about myself for all to see? Bytch, you got nothing on me. I don pass that level grin
You hide under anonymity scratching your balls and sniffing the stench from your decaying body to attack me? I'd give you a life-ache.
you are a low lifer. Not in my level one bit. An hyena cannot have any regards for a goat not to talk of a goat with SS. Run along kid. Just look at the door of where you live. Tufiakwa poor rat. I have online webinars to do. Gat no time for you anymore. Skeleton looking ss suffering goat
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2020
ednut1:
you are a low lifer. Not in my level one bit. An hyena cannot have any regards for a goat not to talk of a goat with SS. Run along kid.
Says the president of numbskulls nl chapter grin grin what qualifications did you say you've got again?
Btech in simpletononlogy
Hnd in partial blindness
Ah, even an ican in spineless tomfoo.lery
What else? cheesy grin grin
Carrying certificates like a hare-brai.ned dimwit grin
Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

Please shut up. God commanded all not to sin. I wonder why you wanna distort the word of God cos you wanna keep your prìck at work. Lool.
You are very f00lish for telling me to shut up
Am I the one who deflowered u?
If u were so loose not to have kept your virginity to yourself, how does that concerns me?? Am I the author of the bible? Only made reference to what the bible stated & I can't remember using foul language on anyone here. U must be very mad!

Deuteronomy 13-21
13 If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

Or they should stop pressuring ladies that don't want to engage in sex with them. They threaten ladies with break up, start forming busy, start cheating cos their partner said she wants to keep herself. Later, these mal3whores will still come to claim they want virgin.
dont mind them,maybe if they had kept their lustful self chaste, the virginity they so cherished for marriage wouldn't have become so scarce.Anyone can LovePeddler around but no LovePeddler man/woman deserves a virgin.Marry your kind and live happily with your choice

2 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Rozz:
dont mind them,maybe if they had kept their lustful self chaste, the virginity they so cherished for marriage wouldn't have become so scarce.Anyone can LovePeddler around but no LovePeddler man/woman deserves a virgin.Marry your kind and live happily with your choice
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
xrayj:

You are very f00lish for telling me to shut up
Am I the one who deflowered u?
If u were so loose not to have kept your virginity to yourself, how does that concerns me?? Am I the author of the bible? Only made reference to what the bible stated & I can't remember using foul language on anyone here. U must be very mad!

Deuteronomy 13-21
13 If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels[b] of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.
[/s]
Why do you think you have the right to shame me, when you are totally a slut? And to even think that you lots get laid by your aunts or housemaids makes it so funny.
And I know you are going to quote that Deuteronomy, all those things affects only the father of the girl who wants to sell his child cos of marriage. I don't see how the girl is punished. Lol. And btw, I'm talking of God. Where you accused God that he said he won't punish male olosho in the bible meanwhile, he commanded us all to refrain from sin!!

1 Like

Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

Why do you think you have the right to shame me, when you are totally a slut? And to even think that you lots get laid by your aunts or housemaids makes it so funny.
And I know you are going to quote that Deuteronomy, all those things affects only the father of the girl who wants to sell his child cos of marriage. I don't see how the girl is punished. Lol. And btw, I'm talking of God. Where you accused God that he said he won't punish male olosho in the bible meanwhile, he commanded us all to refrain from sin!!
Show me a passage in the bible were non male virgins were to be penalized or returned to their fathers? undecided I thought I was talking to reasonable people, I never knew I was wasting my time on f00lish things!

1 Like

Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

Show me a passage in the bible were non male virgins were to be penalized or returned to their fathers? undecided I thought I was talking to reasonable people, I never knew I was wasting my time on f00lish things!
If it were the women marrying the man, it would have been so. And Besides, Those things you wrote there were written by Your fellow men.
And you are the unscrupulous being here!!

1 Like

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:
[s][/s]
Hes just trying to be smart with the biblical quotes and even some pastors do so as well but it's crystal clear that most of this guys don't really understand God's stands on fornication, they are trying all means to shift it to the female gender alone.God isn't gender biased

1 Like

Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

If it were the women marrying the man, it would have been so. And Besides, Those things you wrote there were written by Your fellow men.
And you are the unscrupulous being here!!
Virtually all books in the bible were written by men. Does that invalidate the bible? U should have told me u are an idol worshipper, instead of wasting my time!

Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 10:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Rozz:
Hes just trying to be smart with the biblical quotes and even some pastors do so as well but it's crystal clear that most of this guys don't really understand God's stands on fornication, they are trying all means to shift it to the female gender alone.God isn't gender biased
Like I wonder the kind of mentality these mòrons have. If they keep themselves, virgin girls will abound for them to marry. But no, they either rape minors, rape girls or force girls to sex. In most of the conservative countries, it's a crime to say that a man is polygamous in nature. But here in Africa, where these things should be looking out for how to escape from the shackles of darkness, they'd rather choose to be revelling in sex and a girl's virginity. Shameless things.

2 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

ladyhippopotamus we are in evil times, reason we need the bible to save us from idol worshippers like u!
[img]https://i./94E4.gif[/img]
Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

Virtually all books in the bible were written by men. Does that invalidate the bible? U should have told me u are an idol worshipper, instead of wasting my time!
Mumu. Just like Paul, if he wanna talk from his own personal observation, he will make it clear that this is not from God but from his own principal. Likewise what you put up there. You are so low in thinking. Israelites, just like every other village have their rule and cos it's always based on their patriarchy system, it tends to favour the male gender. Just like when they wanted to stone a woman for committing adultery while leaving the man to go on in his adulterous manner. Meanwhile, all of them were as guilty as the woman. When Jesus asked them to throw the stone if they havent committed same sin as the woman, what happened? You see, you are very daft and unreasonably stupid. But that's now what we are discussing here, I said, God's rule on non virgin girls and non virgin guys, which in turn means fornicators!! What did God say about fornicators.

1 Like

Re: Men's Virginity by Stacyomolola(f): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Guys that are ready to marry will marry whether virgin or not (CHARACTER MATTERS ALOT)while the chaste males will get virgins deserving and the promiscious malewhores (the typical NL guys e.g redpillers & anti feminist) those ones will get to marry to marry old cargo overnight newspapers.
Everything has its advantages and disadvantages, a married virgin after marriage may want to experiment (test) other guys manhood while a non virgins that have experimented before marriage are usually satisfied with the one they have at home, (sometimes vice-versa)
TO ME, A LADY WHO HAS SLEPT WITH 2 GUYS ALL HER LIFE ISNT A SLUT.
Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

Mumu. Just like Paul, if he wanna talk from his own personal observation, he will make it clear that this is not from God but from his own principal. Likewise what you put up there. You are so low in thinking. Israelites, just like every other village have their rule and cos it's always based on their patriarchy system, it tends to favour the male gender. Just like when they wanted to stone a woman for committing adultery while leaving the man to go on in his adulterous manner. Meanwhile, all of them were as guilty as the woman. When Jesus asked them to throw the stone if they havent committed same sin as the woman, what happened? You see, you are very daft and unreasonably stupid. But that's now what we are discussing here, I said, God's rule on non virgin girls and non virgin guys, which in turn means fornicators!! What did God say about fornicators.
Chai I don tire!
What kind of lady is this?
U said the bible was written by men? I asked u, does that invalidate the bible? Did God wrote any passage himself? Was it not men he used in writing all the books in the bible I am tired abeg! Don't quote me again o
Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

Chai I don tire!
What kind of lady is this?
U said the bible was written by men? I asked u, does that invalidate the bible? Did God wrote any passage himself? Was it not men he used in writing all the books in the bible I am tired abeg! Don't quote me again o
You are slow in thinking. If you are wise as you portray, which unfortunately you aren't. You would have deciphered that I was talking about the rule they gave there. That those rules where what your fellow men wrote. Haba!!
Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Stacyomolola:
Guys that are ready to marry will marry whether virgin or not CHARACTER MATTERS ALOT while the chaste males will get virgins deserving and the promiscious malewhores (the typical NL guys e.g redpillers & anti feminist) those ones will get to marry to marry old cargo overnight newspapers.
Everything has its advantages and disadvantages, a married virgin after marriage may want to experiment (test) other guys manhood while a non virgins that have experimented before marriage are usually satisfied with the one they have at home, (sometimes vice-versa)
TO ME, A LADY WHO HAS SLEPT WITH 2 GUYS ALL HER LIFE ISNT A SLUT.
True @bold
But every woman should strive to keep her virginity for her man. U have a nice shape & breast too kiss
Re: Men's Virginity by Osegie4real(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Deicide:
As men we pride on our sexual life and women love it, they love a man that is experienced in the Art of love making, but for a women she is seen as an olosho cause the marker is there.

In other words a key that can open different lock is called a master key and is very valuable but a lock any key can open is called useless.
Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Osegie4real:

In other words a key that can open different lock is called a master key and is very valuable but a lock any key can open is called useless.
True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince / Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter / This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.