Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Men's Virginity - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men's Virginity (10370 Views)

Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / My Father Has Been Testing My Virginity Every Year - Nigerian Girl Cries Out / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men's Virginity by femi4: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Rozz:
The male chauvinists are headstrong with the fact that his virginity cannot be tested and proved but sadly for the women it can be proved. Medical science must discover a method to test and prove men's virginity too. Only then will this victimisation of women end.Female virginity is equally as important as male virginity.A malewhore deserves a femalewhore.No malewhore has the right to want a female virgin.
Male virginity? Pls it doesn't exist. Stop fighting nature and call it victimization.

Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2020
A man who has never had sex is called a virgin Please!

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Las las you will still marry a used and dumped cargo

Na una dey make mouth pass grin grin
Are you sure you are not a prostitute too undecided
Feminist have finished English vocabulary completely shocked shocked

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
When you have not had sexual intercourse you are a virgin so men who have not had any form of sexual intercourse are virgins

This is a very ignorant talk.The hymen is not an indicator for virginity not every lady is born with an hymen and the same hymen can be broken without having sexual intercourse.Sometimes during the first sex the hymen may not break (depending ) The hymen can also be reconstructed so if I have had sex and I choose to reconstruct my hymen does it mean that I am a virgin when I have had sex before?

Not every woman burst or bleeds during the first sex so enlighten yourself and it may burst even without having sex but by doing sports or streinous things.Attaching hymen to virginity is nit a 100% correct.A virgin is someone with no form or history of sexual intercourse the issue of hymen or bursting is not the main thing those are just cultural and religious connotations
OK
Nice one

Re: Men's Virginity by LedRock: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

But it's mostly the women funding the families these days. You lots are the ones going broke and shouting school na scam while the ladies are busy taking up seats in board of directors. Truth is That, the men of these generation are shamelessly làzy. And the ladies are the ones feeding you lots.
Ok ma, I no get time for argument.

Re: Men's Virginity by Shashar: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Petyprincess:
Who did we offend for goodness sake! Just imagine the stupid comments by shallow minded nd double standard males undecided
Hw on earth can you justify your promiscuous black ass nd feel it's your right to marry a virgin?
Virgin ladies are meant for virgin men simple! We lady don't want community nd infected prick! Male virginity is as important as female virginity, you can't be sleeping with every girl nd still want to have a virgin bride undecided
Ladies nw you can see hw hypocrite some guys are! If that your broke boyfriend wants you to prove your love by sleeping with him please run for your life! If you are promiscuous as man you will definitely end up with your type!
Lolz that's a big LIE,
My friend back in uni, we use to call him Machine,that guy destroyed all the type of pu**y you can think of,at some point he couldn't walk straight he was bending while walking as a result of excess Forking Lols..

Guess What?

Lolz,He married a tear rubber a brown new virgin, intelligent, hardworking, beautiful girl 2years ago.

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2020
ucham:

What a naive and ignorant thing to say. Sometimes when I read comments like these, it makes me wonder how some people think.

Our forefathers and their wives were virgins. Who taught them to have sex and produce children? Is it you? Or you think the depravity in today's world mean you were better at sex than they were? Our forefathers were farmers and had the stamina of a 10,000 km long distance runner. Or you think this our generation with potbellied men everywhere who are so lazy to exercise are better? I laugh. It's no wonder more men are dying from all sorts of concoctions in the name of aphrodisiacs.
People should learn to use their brains when they type.

When people get married as virgins with mates whom they love, they have a lifetime to learn and do all they want about sex.
The so called experienced guys today got experienced because they are having sex. Married couples will have experience when they start having sex too.

By the way, you are not wiser than God who warns against premarital sex. In all religions premarital sex is sinful. I don't care if you are not religious, even natural laws forbid it as you can see with the proliferation of STD's

When our mothers gave birth to us, we did not need experience or Google map to locate their breast. Neither did we need a manual to learn how to suck from it.

Stop using this experience line as an excuse for promiscuity.

A virgin man deserves a virgin woman

A promiscuous man deserves a promiscuous woman.

Each gender should learn self control and delayed gratification.
God bless you for this
Re: Men's Virginity by purples25(f): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
When the Pharisees wanted to condemn the woman committing adultery, didn't Jesus said are they not with sin. Fornication is not a one gender thing, the Bible says flee from immoralities. I don't know when sleeping around for a man had turn morality. It is also written that man should get married if they can't handle themselves.

Toh i don't know why he is acting like men have no sin or are allowed.
Re: Men's Virginity by Kingarthur21: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

Lol. I don't get worked up that an olosho said he wants to marry a visionary virgin or have I stayed up all night quoting your gay partner ubunja, except for the day I had time and you were busy foaming on my mentions.
Every other thing you said above are meaningless. Leave me to what I want, I don't know why you are getting worked up by it.
I can't get worked up by a douchebag who has no worth...you aren't fit to shine my shoes.
Even an omega male or the male two ranks below him will not wink at an effigy like you...

I expect you to come for my head.

White men have class and they will never consider a depravity like you..hit your head on a tree...

Now I expect you to go rogue and call my mum and sisters names as it is typical of you but I will ignore you

Re: Men's Virginity by baralatie(m): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:
A man who has never had sex is called a virgin Please!
then how do you know that a man is a virgin when he does not have a virgina
Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kingarthur21:
I can't get worked up by a douchebag who has no worth...you aren't fit to shine my shoes.
Even an omega male or the male two ranks below him will not wink at an effigy like you...

I expect you to come for my head.

White men have class and they will never consider a depravity like you..hit your head on a tree...

Now I expect you to go rogue and call my mum and sisters names as it is typical of you but I will ignore you
The reason you are pained by my comment is what I don't know of. Later you will say you don't troll.
Re: Men's Virginity by InfinityFabric: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rozz:
i hope you are a virgin as well else you shall marry your kind. Fairness is a Godly attribute and discrimination is of the devil

Life doesn't work that way madam.
A virgin male can end up with full-time or part-time prostitute and vice versa.
It has less to do with "fairness", and more to with... choice and standing.

i hope you are a virgin
Are you ?

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
ucham:

What a naive and ignorant thing to say. Sometimes when I read comments like these, it makes me wonder how some people think.

Our forefathers and their wives were virgins. Who taught them to have sex and produce children? Is it you? Or you think the depravity in today's world mean you were better at sex than they were? Our forefathers were farmers and had the stamina of a 10,000 km long distance runner. Or you think this our generation with potbellied men everywhere who are so lazy to exercise are better? I laugh. It's no wonder more men are dying from all sorts of concoctions in the name of aphrodisiacs.
People should learn to use their brains when they type.

When people get married as virgins with mates whom they love, they have a lifetime to learn and do all they want about sex.
The so called experienced guys today got experienced because they are having sex. Married couples will have experience when they start having sex too.

By the way, you are not wiser than God who warns against premarital sex. In all religions premarital sex is sinful. I don't care if you are not religious, even natural laws forbid it as you can see with the proliferation of STD's

When our mothers gave birth to us, we did not need experience or Google map to locate their breast. Neither did we need a manual to learn how to suck from it.

Stop using this experience line as an excuse for promiscuity.

A virgin man deserves a virgin woman

A promiscuous man deserves a promiscuous woman.

Each gender should learn self control and delayed gratification.
i was just joking around.did u not see the laughing emojis?. na wah for una sef.everything taken too seriously.
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Shashar:
Lolz that's a big LIE,

Lolz,He married a tear rubber a brown new virgin, intelligent, hardworking, beautiful girl 2years ago.

dem dey write virgin for head? how did u know the girl was tear rubber cheesy
see this one.there are girls who are wild but if u see their physical appearance they will look so innocent.and dont argue that ur guy told u he tore her hymen cos most guys will always lie to make their friends look up to them cheesy
Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
baralatie:

then how do you know that a man is a virgin when he does not have a virgina
This is a dumb question please.
Re: Men's Virginity by cooooooks(m): 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nobody cares about virginity, male or female.

Rozz:
The male chauvinists are headstrong with the fact that his virginity cannot be tested and proved but sadly for the women it can be proved. Medical science must discover a method to test and prove men's virginity too. Only then will this victimisation of women end.Female virginity is equally as important as male virginity.A malewhore deserves a femalewhore.No malewhore has the right to want a female virgin.
Re: Men's Virginity by Kingarthur21: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
I see no reason for this wailing thread ,things are changing,with all the mouths made online we know what happens in reality...virginity is overrated,only online we have some guys chanting it to prove to "alpha males" here they have class or to win the praise of "redpillers" here.
U.bunja has called those who opt for non virgins as "losers", so why will men not chant #teamvirgin to impress him and win his approval as an alpha male? Who wants to appear as a simp or weakling online?

@op you need to work on your self esteem,this thread is more like a clapback. It seems you attach importance to what people think of women.

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Petyprincess:
Who did we offend for goodness sake! Just imagine the stupid comments by shallow minded nd double standard males undecided
Hw on earth can you justify your promiscuous black ass nd feel it's your right to marry a virgin?
Virgin ladies are meant for virgin men simple! We lady don't want community nd infected prick! Male virginity is as important as female virginity, you can't be sleeping with every girl nd still want to have a virgin bride undecided
Ladies nw you can see hw hypocrite some guys are! If that your broke boyfriend wants you to prove your love by sleeping with him please run for your life! If you are promiscuous as man you will definitely end up with your type!
Ned Nwoko and Regina says hi
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rozz:
Exactly,no manwhore deserves a virgin, let everyone marry their kind.If you want a virgin as a man for a bride,please try and maintain your virginity status too as a man, it's that simple.
"A broke girl does not deserve a rich man" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

But it's mostly the women funding the families these days. You lots are the ones going broke and shouting school na scam while the ladies are busy taking up seats in board of directors. Truth is That, the men of these generation are shamelessly làzy. And the ladies are the ones feeding you lots.
Fiction undecided

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
cooooooks:
Nobody cares about virginity, male or female.

speak for yourself alone

Re: Men's Virginity by Shashar: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
dem dey write virgin for head? how did u know the girl was tear rubber cheesy
see this one.there are girls who are wild but if u see their physical appearance they will look so innocent.and dont argue that ur guy told u he tore her hymen cos most guys will always lie to make their friends look up to them cheesy
Trust me,I know what am saying.He married a tear rubber,That's not even the Koko.The girl is smart and hard working.Her virginity is just an iceing to the cake.

Still wonder how he was that lucky after all he did
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
Shashar:
Trust me,I know what am saying.He married a tear rubber,That's not even the Koko.The girl is smart and hard working.Her virginity is just an iceing to the cake.

Still wonder how he was that lucky after all he did
most rugged guys end up with very good and dedicated wives.its mostly the naive innocent men that end up with very bad wives cheesy.check it very well..many innocent and naive men end up with ex runz girls who treat them like trash when married

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Shashar:
Lolz that's a big LIE,
My friend back in uni, we use to call him Machine,that guy destroyed all the type of pu**y you can think of,at some point he couldn't walk straight he was bending while walking as a result of excess Forking Lols..

Guess What?

Your friend lied to you afterall you only believed what he told you
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
most rugged guys end up with very good and dedicated wives.its mostly the naive innocent men that end up with very bad wives cheesy.check it very well..many innocent and naive men end up with ex runz girls who treat them like trash when married
This is just an online assertion by you,its a different ballgame in reality. In reality I hardly see where the rugged guys marries the decent ladies but there are very few exceptional cases. Most rugged guys ends up with rugged ladies hence the reason we have high rate of divorce cases.
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rozz:
This is just an online assertion by you,its a different ballgame in reality
Its the truth.There was this maths teacher who taught us then in jss2.very nice man.the man went through hell from his wife and she was always cheating on him.the woman and her three dauthers would sit all day in the sitting room watching tv while the man would be in the kitchen cooking for them.he later died of heart attack.most nice men are not that lucky when they want to get married.they end up with the worst of the worst as wives.

Re: Men's Virginity by baralatie(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

This is a dumb question please.
which validates that your earlier statement a man can be a virgin is wrong
Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
baralatie:

which validates that your earlier statement a man can be a virgin is wrong
A man who has never had sex is called a virgin.
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
Its the truth.There was this maths teacher who taught us then in jss2.very nice man.the man went through hell from his wife and she was always cheating on him.the woman and her three dauthers would sit all day in the sitting room watching tv while the man would be in the kitchen cooking for them.he later died of heart attack.most nice men are not that lucky when they want to get married.they end up with the worst of the worst as wives.
maybe one of the many exceptional cases.
Re: Men's Virginity by baralatie(m): 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
this is called photographic assumption.
e.g rihana and Chris brown,p diddy and j.lo; fathia and co, trump and ivanka ; drake and Williams.

it is neither here nor there.it works for some.it does not work for others.
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
Reminds me of a man in my area while growing up. He had a very beautiful wife n extraordinary beautiful daughters but they were all hoes.. The woman fvcks strange men in their house while the daughters dey conquer street by street. It got to a point dem come dey oppress the man join the frustration for him house.. Guy had to exile himself to stay alive
Re: Men's Virginity by Shashar: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rozz:
Your friend lied to you afterall you only believed what he told you
Lied about the girl being a virgin,lolz I would have doubted him if I don't know him that much,it's not as if he planned to marry a virgin,it just happend.All he wanted was a good girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? / My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69