Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Men's Virginity - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men's Virginity (10381 Views)

Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / My Father Has Been Testing My Virginity Every Year - Nigerian Girl Cries Out / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Honestly yes oo.Who says ladies don't like male virgins shocked I like them oo
I want a virgin boy cheesy cheesy nor be today forget experience sad

so u will have the patience to teach him? i thought u ladies said u prefer experienced men cheesy.hope u will have the patience to show him where the diffrent female parts are located ooo and tell him what he should do wen it comes to sex cheesy
Re: Men's Virginity by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:19am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
so u will have the patience to teach him? i thought u ladies said u prefer experienced men cheesy.hope u will have the patience to show him where the diffrent female parts are located ooo and tell him what he should do wen it comes to sex cheesy
Yes I will.Nor be all ladies want experienced men oo some like virgins e.g me cheesy

Even some of the so called experienced ones can't get it right and only know missionary and doggy style.I am a very patient person we will learn from each other.
Lefu,give them some credit jare even with the internet you can learn about the female or male anatomy and study extensively on sex the only thing remaining will be to carry out the practical the non virgins were once virgins and with time they learnt too

Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Rozz:
The male chauvinists are headstrong with the fact that his virginity cannot be tested and proved but sadly for the women it can be proved. Medical science must discover a method to test and prove men's virginity too. Only then will this victimisation of women end.Female virginity is equally as important as male virginity.A malewhore deserves a femalewhore.No malewhore has the right to want a female virgin.
The bold is not true!
The biological make of a woman already bespeaks God emphasized more on female virginity. The hymen & the blood in the deflowering process of a woman signifies a lot!
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes I will.Nor be all ladies want experienced men oo some like virgins e.g me cheesy

Even some of the so called experienced ones can't get it right and only know missionary and doggy style.I am a very patient person we will learn from each other.
Lefu,give them some credit jare even with the internet you can learn about the female or male anatomy and study extensively on sex the only thing remaining will be to carry out the practical the non virgins were once virgins and with time they learnt too

its only those ones who are doctors or medical students might be knowledge on the female anatomy.those ones who are not in the medical line are ignorant of the female anatomy.u go really have to teach the guy on the various parts of the female body cheesy
Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 7:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Grandamante:
There is nothing like male virginity.

If male to be virgin is necessary nature would have made a male version of hymen(hi men). So u see, u issue should not be with men, it's with nature. U ve to ask urself, why did nature made it in such a way that something would burst and a girl would bleed when she has sex for the first time and for boys, nothing?

Nature must be a male-chauvinistic pig.
Exactly @bold

Re: Men's Virginity by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
its only those ones who are doctors or medical students might be knowledge on the female anatomy.those ones who are not in the medical line are ignorant of the female anatomy.u go really have to teach the guy on the various parts of the female body cheesy
Some read it before the practical.

I go teach am well I have all the patience in the world.I am a good teacher smiley
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 16, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Some read it before the practical.

I go teach am well I have all the patience in the world.I am a good teacher smiley
Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

The bold is not true!
The biological make of a woman already bespeaks God emphasized more on female virginity. The hymen & the blood in the deflowering process of a woman signifies a lot!
What do you mean by this? When God said we shoukdnt fornicate, did he exclude your gender? Even the kings that strayed received their punishments. Don't justify your oloshoism abeg.

Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

What do you mean by this? When God said we shoukdnt fornicate, did he exclude your gender? Even the kings that strayed received their punishments. Don't justify your oloshoism abeg.
God do not encourage us to fornicate.
But a lot of men married more than one wife in the bible & were still very close friends of God! Even Abraham fornicated with one of his concubine that gave birth to Ishmael. How many women did same in the bible? Right from creation God has already created a difference between a man & a woman biological make & this reflected in the bible. What a man can do biologically varies from what a woman can do & this also apply to male & female virginity, except u choose not to tell yourself the truth! But trust me, it will change nothing. A female can never be same with male biologically!

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

The bold is not true!
God emphasized more? smh, don't twist the word of God,wherever God talks about virginity was for both men and women.God is always fair in all his books

Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 8:11am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

God do not encourage us to fornicate.
But a lot of men married more than one wife in the bible & were still very close friends of God! Even Abraham fornicated with one of his concubine that gave birth to Ishmael. How many women did same in the bible? Right from creation God has already created a difference between a man & a woman biological make & this reflected in the bible. What a man can do biologically varies from what a woman can do & this also apply to male & female virginity, except u choose not to tell yourself the truth! But trust me, it will change nothing. A female can never be same with male biologically!
Please, stop this prevarications.
Abraham did it with the consent of his wife, not cos he wanted to do it willingly. His wife begged him and pleaded, and we all know the result of that single act now.
You know what happened to David after his actions, lool.
Abi Solomon. So you see, no king whatsoever, that tried to betray God and his manhood in the bible was spared. Stop reading the bible where it only suit your narratives. There's punishment for those that went against the commandments.

Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Rozz:
God emphasized more? smh, don't twist the word of God,wherever God talks about virginity was for both men and women.God is always fair in all his books
If God emphasized on the beauty of a woman than a man, does that make him unfair? I never said God is unfair, both female & male have distinct nature, from voice to shape to a lot, does that make God unfair? You female experience menstruation, men don't, does that make God unfair? You people make me laugh!
Re: Men's Virginity by purples25(f): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2020
In some parts of the Quran it is stated that the virtuous woman is for the virtuous man, and the promiscuous man should be matched to his type. I'm not a very religious person, but i know, i read this as a child when i liked to read those hadith and translated versions.

Men have decieved themselves so much that the no longer know that the holy books berated both genders. They even throw away those proofs and start using nature to defend themselves. One thing is that on judgmental day people will not be punished according to gender. Men of this world discard the rules meant for them and hound women with their own. When a woman wants to remain chaste, men would not let her be, but insult her when the deed is done. Well, we shall all pay for our sins. God have mercy.

Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

Please, stop this prevarications.
Abraham did it with the consent of his wife, not cos he wanted to do it willingly. His wife begged him and pleaded, and we all know the result of that single act now.
You know what happened to David after his actions, lool.
Abi Solomon. So you see, no king whatsoever, that tried to betray God and his manhood in the bible was spared. Stop reading the bible where it only suit your narratives. There's punishment for those that went against the commandments.
You need to read your bible again, u have little knowledge of it.
Whether Abraham consented or not, what difference does it make??
God didn't purnish David because he slept with the woman, he punished him because he killed the woman husband! God punished David for murder, read your bible.
What happened to Solomon, is what happened to men who weren't careful with women, it has nothing to do with God! U need to read your bible!

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
thought ladies said they dont like male virgins grin.so now u like virgin guy..issorait cheesy.hope u will have the patience to teach him about the female anatomy oo cheesy.
Yes,we will learn whatever needed to be learnt.No discrimination,no stereotype,only virgins deserves themselves,no gender has a monopoly of being a non virgin but desires a virgin.The annoying part is most of these men who patronise prostitutes are also out there looking for female virgins to marry and they are all about tagging derogatory names to the same ladies they had several act with ,may they never meet one kos they don't deserve it .

Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 8:24am On Apr 16, 2020
purples25:
In some parts of the Quran it is stated that the virtuous woman is for the virtuous man, and the promiscuous man should be matched to his type. I'm not a very religious person, but i know, i read this as a child when i liked to read those hadith and translated versions.

Men have decieved themselves so much that the no longer know that the holy books berated both genders. They even throw away those proofs and start using nature to defend themselves. One thing is that on judgmental day people will not be punished according to gender. Men of this world discard the rules meant for them and hound women with their own. When a woman wants to remain chaste, men would not let her be, but insult her when the deed is done. Well, we shall all pay for our sins. God have mercy.
You women are not getting it.
It is only natural to match white with white & black with black. It is natural to match a good man with a good woman, a virgin man with a virgin woman, it is logical that way. But this doesn't change the way God & nature has designed the biological make of both gender & this apply to their virginity. One can be proven naturally & physically & the other can't, that bespeaks emphasis!
Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

God didn't purnish David because he slept with the woman, he punished him because he killed the woman husband! God punished David for murder, read your bible.
What happened to Solomon, is what happened to men who weren't careful with women, it has nothing to do with God! U need to read your bible!
See this one. Abraham regretted his actions and sent away the woman and his son. And Yes, it was Sarah that begged him. He never cheated on his wife. Read your bible well.
God never condoned cheating, he serves them their right. God killed the child David had, He starved for seven days pleading for mercy, after commuting murder and adultery. Read your bible ooo.
Solomon, chased those his wives and concubine and upon that, God still served him his own punishment. It never stopped in chasing away those his sex mates.
You lots just wanna use fornicators and adulterers as your shield.
Never have we seen you lots compare yourselves with the likes of Paul, Joshua, Aaron, Etc. Both, always quick to justify your unreasonable acts with adulterous being in the bible, the good news is that, they were all served their dosage of medicine.

See the mistake Abraham made by listening to his wife, we are all suffering from it till today.

Re: Men's Virginity by purples25(f): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

You women are not getting it.
It is only natural to match white with white & black with black. It is natural to match a good man with a good woman, a virgin man with a virgin woman, it is logical that way. But this doesn't change the way God & nature has designed the biological make of both gender & this apply to their virginity. One can be proven naturally & physically & the other can't, that bespeaks emphasis!

The fact that one can be proven and one 'cant' does not diminish the emphasis on virtue God has given to both genders. The rules still stand and we are equal under religion.

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are very informed and sensible than somebon this thread
See them shouting up and down about virgins like as if they will know and will even wait to marry such lady a virgin.They will even pressure the girl self to do it before marriage and they will open their mouth and be shouting virgin for marriage when they cannot confirm cheesy

Nor be wetin the girl tell them them go believe grin
you are so right, they go about pressuring young ladies and deceiving them thereby taking the so called virginity they so cherished for marriage.One was even saying he can't pay bride price for a non virgin lady and He's not anything near a virgin,imagine that stereotype.We need male virgins as well,it goes both ways

Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

See this one. Abraham regretted his actions and sent away the woman and his son. And Yes, it was Sarah that begged him. He never cheated on his wife. Read your bible well.
God never condoned cheating, he serves them their right. God killed the child David had, He starved for seven days pleading for mercy, after commuting murder and adultery. Read your bible ooo.
Solomon, chased those his wives and concubine and upon that, God still served him his own punishment. It never stopped in chasing away those his sex mates.
Never have we seen you lots compare yourselves with the likes of Paul, Joshua, Aaron, Etc. Both, always quick to justify your unreasonable acts with adulterous being in the bible, the good news is that, they were all served their dosage of medicine.

See the mistake Abraham made by listening to his wife, we are all suffering from it till today.
What are u saying?
Haven't u see people who married one wife regret their action? Don't u see divorce cases everyday? My question to u is a lot of men married more than one wife in the bible & I made reference to Abraham even sleeping with his concubine, you are quoting me saying Abraham regretted his actions?? How many women did same in the bible?? As regards mistake, if u are not careful with women, u are sure to make mistake, Adam made a mistake because of Eve, same happened to Abraham & Solomon & a lot of men are still making mistakes today because of women, so it didn't start with Abraham & will not end with him!
Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2020
purples25:

The fact that one can be proven and one 'cant' does not diminish the emphasis on virtue God has given to both genders. The rules still stand and we are equal under religion.
We are equal, but that does not negate our distinct biological make, does it?? Can a man give birth to a baby because we are equal??
Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

What are u saying?
Haven't u see people who married one wife regret their action? Don't u see divorce cases everyday? My question to u is a lot of men married more than one wife in the bible & I made reference to Abraham even sleeping with his concubine, you are quoting me saying Abraham regretted his actions?? How many women did same in the bible?? As regards mistake, if u are not careful with women, u are sure to make mistake, Adam made a mistake because of Eve, same happened to Abraham & Solomon & a lot of men are still making mistakes today because of women, so it didn't start with Abraham & will not end with him!
Yeah!! You follow them and make the mistake and be chased out of your kingdom or loose your child or Grace! grin
It's that simple. Lool.
I wonder why you lots can't compare yourselves with the likes of Paul, and Jesus. Seems the only thing on an average African man's head is sex sex and sex.

Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Rozz:
you are so right, they go about pressuring young ladies and deceiving them thereby taking the so called virginity they so cherished for marriage.One was even saying he can't pay bride price for a non virgin lady and He's not anything near a virgin,imagine that stereotype.We need male virgins as well,it goes both ways
Well, don't listen to what they are saying.
Cos If there are 30% of virgin girls jn Nigeria, there are also 30% of male virgins in Nigeria. Lool.
So, he will end up with his like as usual.

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2020
purples25:

Thanks dear, I so much love this, I said it earlier that God has always been fair in all his books,men began to twist God's words at some point and the society bought it.Judgement shall be fair and not gender biased
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

You really do not understand the bibble or you just want to justify your act by all means?

Re: Men's Virginity by purples25(f): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

We are equal, but that does not negate our distinct biological make, does it?? Can a man give birth to a baby because we are equal??

Well that is not the issue. The issue is that you guys think you are better than the women who are not virgins. We give birth, menstruate and shed blood, doesn't make you less accountable. If you got used then you are the same as a female who got used. You guys have no right to go about shaming, and certainly to be so shameless as to go round making special picks and still shaming non virgin ladies in the process.

Re: Men's Virginity by purples25(f): 8:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Rozz:
Thanks dear, I so much love this, I said it earlier that God has always been fair in all his books,men began to twist God's words at some point and the society bought it.Judgement shall be fair and not gender biased

Men think women are the only ones to be judged. They are seriously falling into sin for making that decision.

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

You speak so well

Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Rozz:
You speak so well
Thank you.
These men need to be put in their place.

Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2020
purples25:

Well that is not the issue. The issue is that you guys think you are better than the women who are not virgins. We give birth, menstruate and shed blood, doesn't make you less accountable. If you got used then you are the same as a female who got used. You guys have no right to go about shaming, and certainly to be so shameless as to go round making special picks and still shaming non virgin ladies in the process.
Yes the bold is the bitter truth!
A non male virgin & non female virgin are not the same & this was clearly stated in the bible. A man can return a woman to her father's house if he discovers she is not a virgin after sleeping with her & the bible clearly stated she will be stoned to death, that was how far the bible emphasized on female virginity. As far as death

Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2020
purples25:

Men think women are the only ones to be judged. They are seriously falling into sin for making that decision.
U people don't read bible!
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2020
Alao046:
Seems you aren't a virgin. The d**k does not get weaker or wider, but a p***y ? Let's not talk abt that.
Weather I am a virgin or not, I can't marry a girl that is not a virgin. Infact if by mistake I will marry a non virgin, I swear I will not pay bride price. How will I pay bride price for a prostitute
but you that isn't a virgin, doesn't that also make you a prostitute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Was Raped By This Aboki Girl PHOTOS / 10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) / Dating Married Women

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80