Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Men's Virginity - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men's Virginity (10377 Views)

Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / My Father Has Been Testing My Virginity Every Year - Nigerian Girl Cries Out / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2020
Osegie4real:

In other words a key that can open different lock is called a master key and is very valuable but a lock any key can open is called useless.
Why not turn to a key and be called master key? Why do you still choose to remain human. It's quite unfortunate that we ladies are stuck with beings that think this way.
This is why I advise Nigerian ladies to get entangled with foreigners so they experience what it is for a man to be reasonable.

Re: Men's Virginity by CAPSLOCKED: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

Don't say that!
Every man deserves a virgin lady & this was clearly emphasized in the bible. A man has every right to return a lady if he discovers she is not a virgin after marriage & this was clearly emphasized in the bible.

BIBLE EMPHASIZED ON STONING THEM TO DEATH EVEN. ARE YOU CHERRY-PICKING?
WHEN ARE WE COMING TO SCREEN YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY SO WE CAN START OBEYING THE BIBLE STARTING FROM YOUR HOUSEHOLD?

Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

True @bold
But every woman should strive to keep her virginity for her man. U have a nice shape & breast too kiss
Women should strive and keep her body for a community penis. Interesting!! It's always the woman who is striving, I keep my virginity cos I fear God not cos I want to get married to A man whose penis picture can be recognised by thousands of lady. Your woman also deserve a reserved man, vice versa.

Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BIBLE EMPHASIZED ON STONING THEM TO DEATH EVEN. ARE YOU CHERRY-PICKING?
WHEN ARE WE COMING TO SCREEN YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY SO WE CAN START OBEYING THE BIBLE STARTING FROM YOUR HOUSEHOLD?
Oga I only stated what the bible said & didn't compel anyone to follow it. Do we follow the bible in this part of the world? I only stated it for reference purpose.
Re: Men's Virginity by CAPSLOCKED: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

This is why I advise Nigerian ladies to get entangled with foreigners so they experience what it is for a man to be reasonable.

ARE YOU TROLLING? OR JUST THINKING LIKE A KINDERGARTEN CHILD?
HOW DO YOU ARGUE WITHOUT FACTS?

LET'S ASSUME ALL THE OVER 100MILLION LADIES IN NIGERIA ALL SUDDENLY FIND THEIR WAY TO EUROPE IN THE TWINKLE OF AN EYE, HOW ARE YOU SURE WE ALL WONT END UP IN THE HANDS OF PEOPLE LIKE ONE GUY, ONE PICKAXE.
Re: Men's Virginity by CAPSLOCKED: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

Oga I only stated what the bible said & didn't compel anyone to follow it. Do we follow the bible in this part of the world? I only stated it for reference purpose.

SO WHY REFERENCE WHAT YOU DON'T FOLLOW? ARE YOU A HYPOCRITE?
YOU WANT WOMEN TO FOLLOW THE BIBLE, BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW THE BIBLE. ARE YOU INSANE?

Re: Men's Virginity by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

Why not turn to a key and be called master key? Why do you still choose to remain human. It's quite unfortunate that we ladies are stuck with beings that think this way.
Comparing human with keys, a so called master key was stolen everywhere could be broken into. A smart phone that use only let one app is that one smart phone compared to the one that can use different apps and yet, open app of different operating system. Both are not reasonable way of comparing human body.
Re: Men's Virginity by Petyprincess(f): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Who did we offend for goodness sake! Just imagine the stupid comments by shallow minded nd double standard males undecided
Hw on earth can you justify your promiscuous black ass nd feel it's your right to marry a virgin?
Virgin ladies are meant for virgin men simple! We lady don't want community nd infected prick! Male virginity is as important as female virginity, you can't be sleeping with every girl nd still want to have a virgin bride undecided
Ladies nw you can see hw hypocrite some guys are! If that your broke boyfriend wants you to prove your love by sleeping with him please run for your life! If you are promiscuous as man you will definitely end up with your type!

Re: Men's Virginity by Stacyomolola(f): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

True @bold
But every woman should strive to keep her virginity for her man. U have a nice shape & breast too kiss
Can u be in a relationship and not ask ur woman for sex and when she doesnt agree, u guys tend to cheat and then she gives in to ur demand, just to keep u all to herself (ignoring the fact thu men would always be men) but one way or the other u guys happen to break-up, so she should be tag her a slut right?

Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 10:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Comparing human with keys, a so called master key was stolen everywhere could be broken into. A smart phone that use only let one app is that one smart phone compared to the one that can use different apps and yet, open app of different operating system. Both are not reasonable way of comparing human body.
Lol. Exactly.
Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU WANT WOMEN TO FOLLOW THE BIBLE, BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW THE BIBLE. ARE YOU INSANE?
I can sense u just want to pick a fight, seems your girlfriend is among the ladies. Now go back to my post & read it slowly...I do not compel people to follow what I posted, note the word compel & tell me how it relates to me following the doctrines of the bible or not?? Did u see me state any where i don't uphold the scriptures?? U are a swine!

Re: Men's Virginity by Stacyomolola(f): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

U re asking if he's insane, u should know the answer already.

Re: Men's Virginity by xrayj(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Can u be in a relationship and not ask ur woman for sex and when she doesnt agree, u guys tend to cheat and then she gives in to ur demand, just to keep u all to herself (ignoring the fact thu men would always be men) but one way or the other u guys happen to break-up, so she should be tag her a slut right?
1st bold; Sure, as a christian that is the right thing to do.
2nd bold doesn't apply to all men, ladies should also study the kind of men they get into relationship with. There are bad men, there are good. It is now left for the lady to make a choice. Unfortunately most good men are boring according to most ladies.
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

Like I wonder the kind of mentality these mòrons have. If they keep themselves, virgin girls will abound for them to marry. But no, they either rape minors, rape girls or force girls to sex. In most of the conservative countries, it's a crime to say that a man is polygamous in nature. But here in Africa, where these things should be looking out for how to escape from the shackles of darkness, they'd rather choose to be revelling in sex and a girl's virginity. Shameless things.
Dont mind them, they want to eat their cakes and have it back,no way.

Re: Men's Virginity by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2020
purples25:

Show me where the bible says exactly that a man has no punishment for losing his virginity.

Just one verse. Thanks.
When the Pharisees wanted to condemn the woman committing adultery, didn't Jesus said are they not with sin. Fornication is not a one gender thing, the Bible says flee from immoralities. I don't know when sleeping around for a man had turn morality. It is also written that man should get married if they can't handle themselves.

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2020
xrayj:

True @bold
same goes for every man,what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Bros leave them, what do most women know anyway. Imagine someone saying NNPC pays 70k for graduate trainee.

You sef y u go dey argue with such primitive mind?
Thanks boss . It was later I realized those monikers were a known nuisance on romance section . Usually, I rarely respond to comment when I see stupidity written all over it . But you should see how she insulted me because I said I will never marry a slut . I wonder if she wants me to go to the brothel to get a wife .

Re: Men's Virginity by Kingarthur21: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

you think those white men don't have class and standard?you feel a normal white guy with a healthy self esteem will stoop to the abysmal level of a typical naija girl?
Intelligence begets intelligence...
Only felons,sewage collectors and other artisans/peasants abroad that will wink at a typical naija girl.

You think a white dude will come pick up crumbs of naija guys?

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

Women should strive and keep her body for a community penis. Interesting!! It's always the woman who is striving, I keep my virginity cos I fear God not cos I want to get married to A man whose penis picture can be recognised by thousands of lady. Your woman also deserve a reserved man, vice versa.
lmao @ community pens. Let me borrow that,,"A community penis deserves a community virgina "no two ways about that

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2020
Petyprincess:
Who did we offend for goodness sake! Just imagine the stupid comments by shallow minded nd double standard males undecided
Hw on earth can you justify your promiscuous black ass nd feel it's your right to marry a virgin?
Virgin ladies are meant for virgin men simple! We lady don't want community nd infected prick! Male virginity is as important as female virginity, you can't be sleeping with every girl nd still want to have a virgin bride undecided
Ladies nw you can see hw hypocrite some guys are! If that your broke boyfriend wants you to prove your love by sleeping with him please run for your life! If you are promiscuous as man you will definitely end up with your type!
Exactly,no manwhore deserves a virgin, let everyone marry their kind.If you want a virgin as a man for a bride,please try and maintain your virginity status too as a man, it's that simple.

Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2020
Rozz:
lmao @ community pens. Let me borrow that,,"A community penis deserves a community virgina "no two ways about that
You get the drill babe!

Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 11:04am On Apr 16, 2020
Kingarthur21:
you think those white men don't have class and standard?you feel a normal white guy with a healthy self esteem will stoop to the abysmal level of a typical naija girl?
Intelligence begets intelligence...
Only felons,sewage collectors and other artisans/peasants abroad that will wink at a typical naija girl.

You think a white dude will come pick up crumbs of naija guys?
Why do you all get worked up when a girl says what she wants? Would you have quoted a guy if he said same thing? What's it with you all and low self esteem?
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2020
Sirvingeo:

Thanks boss . It was later I realized those monikers were a known nuisance on romance section . Usually, I rarely respond to comment when I see stupidity written all over it . But you should see how she insulted me because I said I will never marry a slut . I wonder if she wants me to go to the brothel to get a wife .
If you have ever visited a brothel for sex,then there's nothing wrong if you also go there to pick a wife.Fairness is a good virtue

Re: Men's Virginity by LedRock: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2020
A broke girl doesn't deserve a rich man, only her fellow broke men. grin grin

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2020
LedRock:
Yes,no woman should be a burden to any man,same way house chores,child care and several other domestic chores shouldn't be a woman's thing,afterall women work and take charge of responsibilities these days too

Re: Men's Virginity by Kingarthur21: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

Why do you all get worked up when a girl says what she wants? Would you have quoted a guy if he said same thing? What's it with you all and low self esteem?
says the lady that sleeps on redpillers thread and masturbate on ubunja mentions. You talk of self esteem??you?you that gets worked up when men state they want virgins

No one is worked up,I have always advised ladies to settle for quality,I always want ladies to adopt gold digging...I have sisters !

My point was,to attract the top notch guys abroad, you must be of great value and not they typical naija girl.that was an advice not shade. Improve yourself so you get the best of them and not the rogues over there. How many naija girls can keep up an intelligent conversation?do they even workout or gym? I work and interact with this trophy men I know their standards and how they perceive high value women.

Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2020
LedRock:
But it's mostly the women funding the families these days. You lots are the ones going broke and shouting school na scam while the ladies are busy taking up seats in board of directors. Truth is That, the men of these generation are shamelessly làzy. And the ladies are the ones feeding you lots.

Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2020
Kingarthur21:
says the lady that sleeps on redpillers thread and masturbate on ubunja mentions. You talk of self esteem??you?you that gets worked up when men state they want virgins

No one is worked up,I have always advised ladies to settle for quality,I always want ladies to adopt gold digging...I have sisters !

My point was,to attract the top notch guys abroad, you must be of great value and not they typical naija girl.that was an advice not shade. Improve yourself so you get the best of them and not the rogues over there. How many naija girls can keep up an intelligent conversation?do they even workout or gym? I work and interact with this trophy men I know their standards and how they perceive high value women.
Lol. I don't get worked up that an olosho said he wants to marry a visionary virgin or have I stayed up all night quoting your gay partner ubunja, except for the day I had time and you were busy foaming on my mentions.
Every other thing you said above are meaningless. Leave me to what I want, I don't know why you are getting worked up by it.
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 16, 2020
manwhore=womanwhore,let no manwhore opens his mouth to condemn his female counterpart,its that simple.Only a male virgin deserves a female virgin.
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Rozz:
If you have ever visited a brothel for sex,then there's nothing wrong if you also go there to pick a wife.Fairness is a good virtue
Ok no problem .

Re: Men's Virginity by CAPSLOCKED: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2020
Petyprincess:

THE WORST OF THESE INFIDELS ARE THOSE LOOKING FOR VIRGIN BRIDES AFTER DEFLOWERING SEVERAL GIRLS IN THE PAST.
IF THERE'S A WAY THESE FOOLS CAN BE PUT TO DEATH, IT WILL DO THE WORLD A LOT OF GOOD.

Re: Men's Virginity by ucham: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
Rozz be honest with urself..can u marry a virgin boy? cheesy
i know most ladies here will say no they prefer a man that is experienced cheesy
so how can a virgin boy be experienced.
a virgin boy that dont know where the vagina is located cheesy
What a naive and ignorant thing to say. Sometimes when I read comments like these, it makes me wonder how some people think.

Our forefathers and their wives were virgins. Who taught them to have sex and produce children? Is it you? Or you think the depravity in today's world mean you were better at sex than they were? Our forefathers were farmers and had the stamina of a 10,000 km long distance runner. Or you think this our generation with potbellied men everywhere who are so lazy to exercise are better? I laugh. It's no wonder more men are dying from all sorts of concoctions in the name of aphrodisiacs.
People should learn to use their brains when they type.

When people get married as virgins with mates whom they love, they have a lifetime to learn and do all they want about sex.
The so called experienced guys today got experienced because they are having sex. Married couples will have experience when they start having sex too.

By the way, you are not wiser than God who warns against premarital sex. In all religions premarital sex is sinful. I don't care if you are not religious, even natural laws forbid it as you can see with the proliferation of STD's

When our mothers gave birth to us, we did not need experience or Google map to locate their breast. Neither did we need a manual to learn how to suck from it.

Stop using this experience line as an excuse for promiscuity.

A virgin man deserves a virgin woman

A promiscuous man deserves a promiscuous woman.

Each gender should learn self control and delayed gratification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Should I Do to Her Now That She's Náked? [Picture] / My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today /

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85