Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Men's Virginity - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men's Virginity (10384 Views)

Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity / My Father Has Been Testing My Virginity Every Year - Nigerian Girl Cries Out / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men's Virginity by baralatie(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

A man who has never had sex is called a virgin.
a man does not have a vagina. what he has is called a phreek attached to a scrotal sack and as long as everything works fine that thing stands at attention whether you are awake or asleep.
however, a man can practice the art & act of sexual abstinence which gives the man more benefits mentally, physically and spiritually.
Re: Men's Virginity by Shashar: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
lefulefu:
most rugged guys end up with very good and dedicated wives.its mostly the naive innocent men that end up with very bad wives cheesy.check it very well..many innocent and naive men end up with ex runz girls who treat them like trash when married
Not everybody that fancy virginity of a woman...I will prefer a hardworking non virgin girl that gives me rest of mind, to a lazy virgin

1 Like

Re: Men's Virginity by Dande55: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
baralatie:
a man does not have a vagina. what he has is called a phreek attached to a scrotal sack and as long as everything works fine that thing stands at attention whether you are awake or asleep.
however, a man can practice the art & act of sexual abstinence which gives the man more benefits mentally, physically and spiritually.
I'm tired of going back and forth with dumb guys on this forum.

Re: Men's Virginity by baralatie(m): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dande55:

I'm tired of going back and forth with dumb guys on this forum.
you quoted Wikipedia as source and you did not trace the reference on the page you quoted.
congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Men's Virginity by Dbeautyy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Scientifically, Anatomically, Physiologically, Biologically. All of these terms were acquired knowledge after we arrived here. He created both Adam and Eve has a virgin irrespective of all those terms I stated up there. As for those referring to Abraham that he slept with his concubine, that is a lie from the pit of hell, and I suspect that you are here to woo people there. He had that sexually intercourse with Hagar the maid to Sarah because she persuade him to do so in order to procreation, he regretted it and that was the only time he slept with her yet the doom from it still torments the world till today. God was never pleased with it, but the deed has been done.

If male chastity is not as needed as of the female, why did Joseph run for his life? If you can lay it hands on some additional part of the bible, you will find out that this evil woman was still after the guy's innocence even while in prison. She visits him to remind him of the evil deal, only for him to agree with her and he will be out, yet, he declined. Note that woman nah goddess in term of beauty.

Daniel is also a good example.

How I wish this forum is a talking forum cos this typing is really tiring.

Have ever come across some bible passages where the priest will order someone to bring a sucking lamb or that which is not up to one year?
Do you Care to know why? That is animal o , how much more human.

Considering King Solomon, David and others acquiring wives like Medals, in the beginning, it was not so. If you needed two , God would have created two Eves.

So for those chucking innocent girls upandan, you're in trouble o
Exodus 22:16 (NRSA) When a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged to be married, and lies with her, he shall give the bride-price for her and make her his wife.

King James Version
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 2Tim 2:19

And to the ladies out there, make una self stay put. Haba!
Whenever I remember my experiences during boarding school days in the 90s, really I feel bad for the colossal damage those seniors did, yet they will come to the hostel to make mockery of these girls. Please you people should get sense. The truth is that God will always forgive you and forget, but human will never never forget it.

King James Version
By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace Hebrews 11:31
God forgave her, yet are harlotry for never forgotten by humans

Matthew 1:6
6 and Jesse the father of King David.
David was the father of Solomon, whose mother had been Uriah’s wife,
Even King David who was forgiven, but the above has shown that people still remember it even in the New Testament . So watch you move

Irrespective of your gender , chastity is for males and females. If you've not traded yours, please keep for God sake, if you've traded it, God will forgive you if you care to repent. And to those who lost theirs due to rape or ... God sees your heart that you didn't trade it.

With this my long and tiring epistle, some still won't hear. So do as it pleases you, and I'm not a judge over anyone here.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dbeautyy:
Scientifically, Anatomically, Physiologically, Biologically. All of these terms were acquired knowledge after we arrived here. He created both Adam and Eve has a virgin irrespective of all those terms I stated up there. As for those referring to Abraham that he slept with his concubine, that is a lie from the pit of hell, and I suspect that you are here to woo people there. He had that sexually intercourse with Hagar the maid to Sarah because she persuade him to do so in order to procreation, he regretted it and that was the only time he slept with her yet the doom from it still torments the world till today. God was never pleased with it, but the deed has been done.

If male chastity is not as needed as of the female, why did Joseph run for his life? If you can lay it hands on some additional part of the bible, you will find out that this evil woman was still after the guy's innocence even while in prison. She visits him to remind him of the evil deal, only for him to agree with her and he will be out, yet, he declined. Note that woman nah goddess in term of beauty.

Daniel is also a good example.

How I wish this forum is a talking forum cos this typing is really tiring.

Have ever come across some bible passages where the priest will order someone to bring a sucking lamb or that which is not up to one year?
Do you Care to know why? That is animal o , how much more human.

Considering King Solomon, David and others acquiring wives like Medals, in the beginning, it was not so. If you needed two , God would have created two Eves.

So for those chucking innocent girls upandan, you're in trouble o
Exodus 22:16 (NRSA) When a man seduces a virgin who is not engaged to be married, and lies with her, he shall give the bride-price for her and make her his wife.

King James Version
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 2Tim 2:19

And to the ladies out there, make una self stay put. Haba!
Whenever I remember my experiences during boarding school days in the 90s, really I feel bad for the colossal damage those seniors did, yet they will come to the hostel to make mockery of these girls. Please you people should get sense. The truth is that God will always forgive you and forget, but human will never never forget it.

King James Version
By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days. Hebrews 11:30

Matthew 1:6
6 and Jesse the father of King David.
David was the father of Solomon, whose mother had been Uriah’s wife,
Even King David who was forgiven, but the above has shown that people still remember it even in the New Testament . So watch you move

Irrespective of your gender , chastity is for males and females. If you've not traded yours, please keep for God sake, if you've traded it, God will forgive you if you care to repent. And to those who lost theirs due to rape or ... God sees your heart that you didn't trade it.

With this my long and tiring epistle, some still won't hear. So do as it pleases you, and I'm not a judge over anyone here.

Thanks
Thanks alot for this,let them come and read

1 Like

Re: Men's Virginity by omotola90(m): 3:25am On Apr 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SO WHY REFERENCE WHAT YOU DON'T FOLLOW? ARE YOU A HYPOCRITE?
YOU WANT WOMEN TO FOLLOW THE BIBLE, BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW THE BIBLE. ARE YOU INSANE?
lol......tell him ooo. Abi what happens to our body is the temple of Holy Spirit.... Tell him sir

1 Like

Re: Men's Virginity by fairheart(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Rozz:
Thers no pride in being a malewhore it is just the stereotype women face,no virgin lady should marry a non virgin man. The Bible and Quran and other religious books does not permit men to wander around which means God wants both male and female to remain chaste till marriage
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Men's Virginity by fairheart(m): 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
Alao046:

Sorry Op, I am a virgin and don't deal with whores.
I know you are not a virgin, or did someone refuse to marry u bcus of that ?.
Don't worry u will still find someone that will manage u, you are not yet up to 50. Oyinbo woman dey marry at 85 self
You are very mean! shocked
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
fairheart:
You are very mean! shocked
dont mind him,as if he knows me

1 Like

Re: Men's Virginity by Solomonkingon: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
you will get married to the female version of you, you can't claim to want what you don't deserve.No promiscuous man should desire a virgin period

That's actually false, good and nice guys get avoided by bad girls and good girls alike, till women wisen up and stop running after rich men the good girls will always end up with bad guys that have slept with and keep sleeping with multiple women due to the money/power they have that removes the common sense of most females including virgins when they smell it from a distance. Money power trumps p***y power everytime. This sucks but its women that despise good character but celebrate money regardless of where it came from, you never hear a girls mother tell her "make sure you marry a godly self respecting man" instead they teach their daughters "don't pay any man attention that cant buy anything for you" thus women spread hoism to their innocent offspring.
Re: Men's Virginity by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Truly we need more male virgins
Re: Men's Virginity by Toluwashe778: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Thers no pride in being a malewhore it is just the stereotype women face,no virgin lady should marry a non virgin man. The Bible and Quran and other religious books does not permit men to wander around which means God wants both male and female to remain chaste till marriage

God bless ur brain

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. / Women And Trousers Zip / My Beautiful Crazy Girlfriend (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.