Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses (7868 Views)

Anambra To Host Bossladylaw Business Challenge For Secondary Schools / Mr Shape Mathematics Give Away Saturday August 15 By 9pm / Basic Mathematics Give Away by 8:00pm Monday 10th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 10:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Christthesaviour:
op are you sure your first question is correct?
The questions are correct very correct extra correct absolutely correct

2 Likes

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Ikennablue(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2020
smeag0l:
Goodevening everyone,
I am in a happy mood this evening and have decided to do a give away on my favorite section on Nairaland. Howbeit, I want people to exercise their brains a bit just to claim what I'm giving out as their rightful earnings.
I will be posting two mathematics problems here. One on geometry and the other on algebra. I will be giving out 5k each to the first five persons that send me the correct answer for any of the questions together with the workings. I will also be giving out additional 5k each to the first two persons who sends in the correct answers to both questions along with the workings.
Please read the ensuing instructions carefully as breaking anyone of them would lead to outright disqualification.
1. Do not post your solutions here. Send them to my email ,that is, geek.double07@gmail.com. Posting of solutions here will attract outright disqualification.

2. Once you send in your solution(s) and they are wrong(because I have solve these questions years ago and know the answers) , I will not respond to your email.

3. Once your solution(s) is/are right , I will respond to you to send in your account number, your valid ID and your nairaland moniker. However, I will only do this if you're among the first five people to send in the right solution for a question or among the first two people to send in the solutions for both questions.

3. Sending solutions twice with same email address attracts outright disqualification.

4. This challenge will only be open for exactly 24 hours from the time of posting in order to avoid cheating.

5. I will be contacting the winners to post their solutions here on Saturday morning after the challenge has ended.

Let the challenge begin!!!
sir I sent my solution for the two questions since yesterday night. Around 11pm. Hope u received it?
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2020
Mrshape:

The questions are correct very correct extra correct absolutely correct
the solution to the first question must be solved through a quadratic equation.why is yours difficult to convert?

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by smeag0l(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2020
yes, i have.
Ikennablue:
sir I sent my solution for the two questions since yesterday night. Around 11pm. Hope u received it?
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2020
smeag0l:
yes, i have.
Why can't you confirm you received mine?
I need that money o.
Because I am the first to solve that question in the history of this forum.
I solve them last week and last two weeks respectively I no wan here sorry o a beg.

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by DrayZee: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2020
It has expired sef.
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mayor21(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Oya, leggo

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2020
smeag0l:
Good morning all,
I have seen people mention on this thread repeatedly that the questions are wrong.None of the questions are wrong and both are actually easy to solve for those who paid attention to their maths teachers either from senior secondary school or the first two years of the university. I actually want people to win the monies as I have mathematics questions that I would post here and put a million naira on each and that nobody will be able to solve even if you engage the services of a university professor anywhere in the world.
Good morning sir. I have sent a mail containing the two solutions since 2:50am this morning. I don't know if you have seen it . Thanks
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:11am On Apr 17, 2020
Opperwezen:
The 2nd is very easy, but that first one get as e be
the first one is the easier of the two questions now
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Quietly(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2020
smeag0l:
yes, i have.
i didn't received any alert yet,i smeagol d answer,better smeagol my aza..
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Froshloaded: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Mrshape:

Lol
Is like the op send you come so that he go see reason to disqualify me
No jor
Just tell me the answer
I want to be sure I got it
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2020
smeag0l:
yes, i have.
are we to send the answers with the proof.
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by kolad59: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2020
smeag0l:
Goodevening everyone,
I am in a happy mood this evening and have decided to do a give away on my favorite section on Nairaland. Howbeit, I want people to exercise their brains a bit just to claim what I'm giving out as their rightful earnings.
I will be posting two mathematics problems here. One on geometry and the other on algebra. I will be giving out 5k each to the first five persons that send me the correct answer for any of the questions together with the workings. I will also be giving out additional 5k each to the first two persons who sends in the correct answers to both questions along with the workings.
Please read the ensuing instructions carefully as breaking anyone of them would lead to outright disqualification.
1. Do not post your solutions here. Send them to my email ,that is, geek.double07@gmail.com. Posting of solutions here will attract outright disqualification.

2. Once you send in your solution(s) and they are wrong(because I have solve these questions years ago and know the answers) , I will not respond to your email.

3. Once your solution(s) is/are right , I will respond to you to send in your account number, your valid ID and your nairaland moniker. However, I will only do this if you're among the first five people to send in the right solution for a question or among the first two people to send in the solutions for both questions.

3. Sending solutions twice with same email address attracts outright disqualification.

4. This challenge will only be open for exactly 24 hours from the time of posting in order to avoid cheating.

5. I will be contacting the winners to post their solutions here on Saturday morning after the challenge has ended.

sent, confirm it o , check spam as well also o..
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2020
Froshloaded:

No jor
Just tell me the answer
I want to be sure I got it
Lol Why are you so sure my answer will be correct.?

OK mention me in a dead thread and put you answer in it, i will tell you if it is wrong or right
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by smeag0l(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2020
Yes, please. It's in the instruction.
Christthesaviour:
are we to send the answers with the proof.
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by smeag0l(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Seen.
matex97:
Good morning sir. I have sent a mail containing the two solutions since 2:50am this morning. I don't know if you have seen it . Thanks
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2020
smeag0l:
Seen.
Okay boss. thanks
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by imustmakeit(m): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mrshape:

Why can't you confirm you received mine?
I need that money o.
Because I am the first to solve that question in the history of this forum.
I solve them last week and last two weeks respectively I no wan here sorry o a beg.
boss man, hope say u send your answer before 11pm yesterday ba because na first come first serve oo. I dey sure say op Don get winners already like 3hrs after his post
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
smeag0l:
Goodevening everyone,

Please sir
Before you credit anyone they should show the screenshot of their email and the time it was post with the solution so that everyone will agree that they were the first to get the answer and everyone should agree to the solution without finding reasonable errors in it
it will be more convincing to avoid argument and error due to human perspective.
Thank you
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by imustmakeit(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mrshape:

There are currently problem 6 in number that is worth 1 million dollars since 4 years no one has been able to solve it
that's why he said "if you yourself have solved it"
Those 6 questions you're talking about, does any one have their solutions on ground?
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
imustmakeit:
boss man, hope say u send your answer before 11pm yesterday ba because na first come first serve oo. I dey sure say op Don get winners already like 3hrs after his post
I doubt the first question na only me and my gang go get am
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
imustmakeit:
that's why he said "if you yourself have solved it"
Those 6 questions you're talking about, does any one have their solutions on ground?
I am not the poster I am solved the question.
For to 6 question there is and answer but no one has the solution or proof yet
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by michealewela: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
sinkhole:
I think you will post the solution to this one tomorrow, ba?
2^(2x) - 8x = 0
Please, don't say the bolded, there is no problem that can never be solved by others if you yourself had solved it! You don't really need to employ any professor to solve complicated mathematical problems these days, there are plethora of software that could do that.
Answers..

2 Likes

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
The last poster I removed your post.
Follow the rule don't post it here
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by michealewela: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mrshape:
The last poster I removed your post. Follow the rule don't post it here
I thought the challenge was already over...
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by michealewela: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mrshape:
The last poster I removed your post. Follow the rule don't post it here
Should I send my answers through mail?
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
michealewela:

Should I send my answers through mail?
Send it to his email
Your solutions
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Such is life. It probably didn’t occur to some persons here. Pele.
You are so full of shiiit.

This session is not for emotional men hating feminist like you.

Go to food session because that's where you belong.

3 Likes

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by imustmakeit(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mrshape:

I doubt the first question na only me and my gang go get am
lol,you don't know about it. That question was dealt with in one Whatsapp group like that like 4weeks ago. Forget oo, as you know it, so do other people wink

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
imustmakeit:
lol,you don't know about it. That question was dealt with in one Whatsapp group like that like 4weeks ago. Forget oo, as you know it, so do other people wink
OK boss.
Our how many answers them get?
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by imustmakeit(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mrshape:

OK boss.
Our how many answers them get?
just one. A whole number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Application To The Nigerian Law School- Bar Part One / Admission of nursing students: Official Statement from Maduka University Managem / Letters To The FG & ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.