Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses (7809 Views)

Anambra To Host Bossladylaw Business Challenge For Secondary Schools / Mr Shape Mathematics Give Away Saturday August 15 By 9pm / Basic Mathematics Give Away by 8:00pm Monday 10th August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by dejt4u(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2020
smeag0l:
Good morning all,
I have seen people mention on this thread repeatedly that the questions are wrong.None of the questions are wrong and both are actually easy to solve for those who paid attention to their maths teachers either from senior secondary school or the first two years of the university. I actually want people to win the monies as I have mathematics questions that I would post here and put a million naira on each and that nobody will be able to solve even if you engage the services of a university professor anywhere in the world.
interesting.. Put it on please
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2020
smeag0l:
Goodevening everyone,
I am in a happy mood this evening and have decided to do a give away on my favorite section on Nairaland. Howbeit, I want people to exercise their brains a bit just to claim what I'm giving out as their rightful earnings.
I will be posting two mathematics problems here. One on geometry and the other on algebra. I will be giving out 5k each to the first five persons that send me the correct answer for any of the questions together with the workings. I will also be giving out additional 5k each to the first two persons who sends in the correct answers to both questions along with the workings.
Please read the ensuing instructions carefully as breaking anyone of them would lead to outright disqualification.
1. Do not post your solutions here. Send them to my email ,that is, geek.double07@gmail.com. Posting of solutions here will attract outright disqualification.

2. Once you send in your solution(s) and they are wrong(because I have solve these questions years ago and know the answers) , I will not respond to your email.

3. Once your solution(s) is/are right , I will respond to you to send in your account number, your valid ID and your nairaland moniker. However, I will only do this if you're among the first five people to send in the right solution for a question or among the first two people to send in the solutions for both questions.

3. Sending solutions twice with same email address attracts outright disqualification.

4. This challenge will only be open for exactly 24 hours from the time of posting in order to avoid cheating.

5. I will be contacting the winners to post their solutions here on Saturday morning after the challenge has ended.

Let the challenge begin!!!
I saw this late is it still on?
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2020
pocohantas:
The instruction is pretty straightforward;

Do not post your solutions here. Send them to my email ,that is,

geek.double07@gmail.com
You people are not kind at all if it is free solution you will be mentioning mrshape
But now that there is money no one mention Mr shape I have the solution to all the questions
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by femi4: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2020
smeag0l:
Please read the instructions I posted again. I will nominate the winners(after they have been credited) to post their solutions here for people to see. However, I will give hints on the different approaches to tackle both questions before I nominate them to post answers.
No give hint o....e no go sweet again
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by cappucino925(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2020
pocohantas:

geek.double07@gmail.com
you just fall my hand na cry
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by smeag0l(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2020
That will be done when the challenge ends.
femi4:
No give hint o....e no go sweet again
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Froshloaded: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Mrshape:

You people are not kind at all if it is free solution you will be mentioning mrshape
But now that there is money no one mention Mr shape I have the solution to all the questions
Abeg wetin be d answer of number one
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by fuckboys: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2020
pocohantas:

geek.double07@gmail.com

pocohantas:

Were you mentioned in that post you replied?

Chisos Christ, you're rude as fuk. Such a nauseating behavior from a woman

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by JohnnyPalmer: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2020
smeag0l:

Do you have your 5 correct answers for both questions already?
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 9:27am On Apr 17, 2020
Froshloaded:

Lol no expo
I have sent my answer I will get both answers.
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2020
smeag0l:
Goodevening everyone,
I am in a happy mood this evening and have decided to do a give away on my favorite section on Nairaland. Howbeit, I want people to exercise their brains a bit just to claim what I'm giving out as their rightful earnings.
I will be posting two mathematics problems here. One on geometry and the other on algebra. I will be giving out 5k each to the first five persons that send me the correct answer for any of the questions together with the workings. I will also be giving out additional 5k each to the first two persons who sends in the correct answers to both questions along with the workings.
Please read the ensuing instructions carefully as breaking anyone of them would lead to outright disqualification.
1. Do not post your solutions here. Send them to my email ,that is, geek.double07@gmail.com. Posting of solutions here will attract outright disqualification.

2. Once you send in your solution(s) and they are wrong(because I have solve these questions years ago and know the answers) , I will not respond to your email.

3. Once your solution(s) is/are right , I will respond to you to send in your account number, your valid ID and your nairaland moniker. However, I will only do this if you're among the first five people to send in the right solution for a question or among the first two people to send in the solutions for both questions.

3. Sending solutions twice with same email address attracts outright disqualification.

4. This challenge will only be open for exactly 24 hours from the time of posting in order to avoid cheating.

5. I will be contacting the winners to post their solutions here on Saturday morning after the challenge has ended.

Have you seen my mail.
If not check span
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Anonymous0967: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2020
smeag0l:
Goodevening everyone,

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 9:39am On Apr 17, 2020
Adanairaland:
Please just get the 5k ready.

Rifle howfar na
JohnnyPalmer:

Do you have your 5 correct answers for both questions already?
fuckboys:

Froshloaded:

dejt4u:
interesting.. Put it on please
AkeNathan:

Hi I can't access my mail

Is there anyway I can be of help, please?
Squillaci:

His is fvcking genuine.
smeag0l:
Good morning all,
I have seen people mention on this thread repeatedly that the questions are wrong.None of the questions are wrong and both are actually easy to solve for those who paid attention to their maths teachers either from senior secondary school or the first two years of the university. I actually want people to win the monies as I have mathematics questions that I would post here and put a million naira on each and that nobody will be able to solve even if you engage the services of a university professor anywhere in the world.

I AM GOING YOU SHOCK YOU ALL AT THE END OF THE DAY

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by dejt4u(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Mrshape:

I AM GOING YOU SHOCK YOU ALL AT THE END OF THE DAY
we game boss.. I trust you
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by smeag0l(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2020
I won't reply anyone until the challenge is over. The reason is obvious!
Anonymous0967:

Please reply my mail
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2020
smeag0l:
Sir, I sent a mail titled "Squillaci's answer to..."
Hope you've seen it. Please sir check you spam box, promotions box, or bin/trash if didn't see.
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by pocohantas(f): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Mrshape:

Such is life. It probably didn’t occur to some persons here. Pele.
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by pocohantas(f): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Unserious:

Rude!

fuckboys:

NL has rules. You can report that SIMPLE QUESTION if it broke any rule. In the absence of that, pick up your crying mats and move on.

Thank you
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2020
dejt4u:
we game boss.. I trust you
Have you sent yours?
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2020
Theflint1:
wink..
Hahaha. This one na wuhan mathematics.
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2020
smeag0l:
I won't reply anyone until the challenge is over. The reason is obvious!
Just confirm you have seen the
By telling the person here on niaraland
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by dejt4u(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2020
Mrshape:

Have you sent yours?
yes boss. You've thrashed that image (geometry) here two weeks ago
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by onecrate: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2020
Answers sent since yesterday
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by smeag0l(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2020
Of course, I got mails from everybody that sent in mails.
Mrshape:

Just confirm you have seen the
By telling the person here on niaraland
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 10:00am On Apr 17, 2020
dejt4u:
yes boss. You've thrashed that image (geometry) here two weeks ago
Hahahaha
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Froshloaded: 10:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Mrshape:

Lol no expo
I have sent my answer I will get both answers.
Just answer no be solution
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by dejt4u(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Mrshape:

Hahahaha
don't worry we will do our own giveaway when we blow
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2020
Froshloaded:

Just answer no be solution
Lol
Is like the op send you come so that he go see reason to disqualify me

3 Likes

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2020
smeag0l:
Goodevening everyone,

I hope you have seen mine.
No losegauard me o I beg
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2020
smeag0l:
Goodevening everyone,
1. Do not post your solutions here. Send them to my email ,that is, geek.double07@gmail.com. Posting of solutions here will attract outright disqualification
op are you sure your first question is correct?
Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2020
sinkhole:
I think you will post the solution to this one tomorrow, ba?
2^(2x) - 8x = 0
Please, don't say the bolded, there is no problem that can never be solved by others if you yourself had solved it! You don't really need to employ any professor to solve complicated mathematical problems these days, there are plethora of software that could do that.
There are currently problem 6 in number that is worth 1 million dollars since 4 years no one has been able to solve it

2 Likes

Re: Mathematics Give Away Challenge For Geniuses by Mrshape: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2020
dejt4u:
don't worry we will do our own giveaway when we blow
Hahaha #500?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nda Kaduna / 100 Best Secondary Schools In Africa / Students On Transfer to Obafemi Awolowo University From Nigerian Universities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.