Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? (97872 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Viking007:
They're the same.

Wow. The Merriam Webster dictionary I used gave them slightly different interpretations. And if they were the same, they would have written under typo "also known as typographical error". Maybe I misunderstood their meaning.

Thanks. Again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
swimnigeria:
So this friend of mine, not so good looking, would brag how he has Fu..kd almost every girl in the street and how none ever truned him down.... smiley

So I went checking on him few days after and boom....! I saw him lay flat on the floor in white garment, different colours of candle binded together with black and white threads, the picture of a certain girl in the street.

Guy was reading verses in song of Solomon and calling the name of that girl to heed him whenever he goes asking her out. This he'll do until the candles burned out. shocked..

I was so shocked...
are you sure you ain't lying?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
sinkhole:
nobody disturbs anybody doing astral projection, doing so may end in fatality!
Nobody will use astral projection period to introduce occultism to a layman.
Astral projection is a "professional" occultic practise!
Oga say what you know abeg. I do astral projections and I have been interrupted many times while astral projecting.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
swimnigeria:
So this friend of mine, not so good looking, would brag how he has Fu..kd almost every girl in the street and how none ever truned him down.... smiley

So I went checking on him few days after and boom....! I saw him lay flat on the floor in white garment, different colours of candle binded together with black and white threads, the picture of a certain girl in the street.

Guy was reading verses in song of Solomon and calling the name of that girl to heed him whenever he goes asking her out. This he'll do until the candles burned out. shocked..

I was so shocked...

Your guy is the modern-day Solomon.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by D1zion: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
finalboss:
Very sure I didn't ask you.
its a religious sect. They have their head quarters along lagos ibadan express way.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by sinkhole: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Salmom:

Oga say what you know abeg. I do astral projections and I have been interrupted many times while astral projecting.
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by hairbyuj(f): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
illicit:
I saw my single male neighbour on my single female neighbours bed. infact he was lying on top of her. I saw them through the window Sha...

Lol funny
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Nah. Unizik
okay cool. Makes sense

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Clement111: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Olamilekan1, WIZGUY69. Where are u guys.... WIZGUY69 buy me origin from A.... Beer palour
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
sinkhole:
grin grin grin cheesy
You people just type things anyhow without even being sure
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Viking007:
They're the same.
and Wikipedia isn't infallible.
It's liable for to flaws.
Check Merriam Webster's or Oxford for the accuracy
Cc sixfeetbelle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
illicit:
I saw my single male neighbour on my single female neighbours bed. infact he was lying on top of her. I saw them through the window Sha...

Things aren't always what they seem.

Maybe they belong to a religious sect known as the Bed-ians.

That is how those guys pray.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by blowjohn(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
BlueBanana:

Who's the guy?

Ur joking right?
U dont know Sat guru maharaji?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Salmom: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
boom99:
....woke up in the morning..suddenly saw my friend sitting like guru maraji. I was shocked to my bones. well, i didnt ask him a thing till date
Lotus position for meditating. Ignorance is a disease I swear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by blowjohn(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
D1zion:
its a religious sect. They have their head quarters along lagos ibadan express way.

Surprised people dont know who Sat Guru Maharaji is

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Macktaob(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
don't blame him.
He's a teenage jambite.
Came across his post were he scored less than 200 in the recently concluded UTME.
Even you sef ain't perfect. It's typo and not typographical error as you wrongly put it.
What are you saying bayi?! "It's *typo* not *typographical error*"

Med o!

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Realtizzy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:
I went to a Senior friend's house because I needed him to sign a document for me. The wife told me he travelled. I replied that he gave me the appointment to bring the document that day. She asked me to follow her. We entered a dark room that was like a temple (I already knew he dabbled in the occult). There I saw the man lying down dead like. The wife asked me to drop the document on his table and wait. I did, a few moments after she asked me to pick it up. I picked up the signed document with the necessary recommendation I needed in the man's handwriting.

Truly, I wasn't surprised because these eyes of mine have seen some unusual things in these my few years on earth. I was only surprised that the woman chose to trust me to see that. I still wonder why till date.

Ps
The following week I went to see him to thank him, he also acted like it was nothing. Told me he attends such meetings once a month for three days in a certain country. I told him I was grateful he took time out to help me. And he said for me he would do anything. I still wonder why I was so special.
I would love to meet with you bro
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by blowjohn(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
onadana:

Are you a Nigerian?

Am not even sure the guy is an African sef

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Geology.

Rocks!!!!

More rocks!!!!

Yet more rocks!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by jyz200(m): 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
HarunaWest:
He was a cleric..One of the top Alhajis in Egbeda back then.
It's not new most alhajis engage in atr so nothing special

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Truthbites: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Come on.
Its wierd
she is a church deacon

U should have added this ur initial post
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by illicit(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Things aren't always what they seem.

Maybe they belong to a religious section known as the Bed-ians.

That is how those guys pray.

hahahaha the guy was a heavy drinker while she was a conk SU

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by oyatz(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
BarrElChapo:

This one rampant na. Many people add supplements to their religion. It's crazy yeah angry

Which one is supplement to their religions?

It simply shows many Africans still believe their Traditional Religions are more effective than Imported Religions like Christianity & Islam but are too ashamed to admit it.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by EMMNIG: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
megareal:

I would think so too if I didn't know what I know: that my stars cannot be traded. grin

Bro I have sent you message
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by sinkhole: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Salmom:

You people just type things anyhow without even being sure
alright, sorry sir!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Makavelli25: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I hope you don't take it as an insult or anything of the sort, but I was being curious. Is it conscious on your part or are you not aware of it? I have an aunt who pronounces it as 'wired' and no amount of correction helped.
I get it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
illicit:

hahahaha they guy was a traditionalist tho and a heavy drinker while she was a conk SU

That was my opinion until I saw your other post.

Dude must have been drunk then.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Come on. Its wierd she is a church deacon
Prayer and fasting alone cannot make the puss.y wet.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by tomdon(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Come on.
Its wierd
she is a church deacon

A church deacon no de Hot?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Macktaob(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Viking007:
They're the same.
Apparently she ain't as smart as she seemed in her starting.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by emeijeh(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
Macktaob:

What are you saying bayi?! "It's *typo* not *typographical error*"

Med o!
The thing taya me o.
Abi typo na hypo brother?! grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by lexxyrule(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
queenbetsy:
hiya!

Please follow me back, I'll love to private message you. You'll know why later. Or use by whatsapp at signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.