Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? (97801 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by dimade1: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Pls help a bro.0173480404GTB.God bless

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
Broom,cowry,red cloth and some things at the entrance of the door. Concealed at the top. Somewhere in Oyo state.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by RapistOnBail: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Usorohtheman:

Bros, juju fit dey ooo
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by darkCoal: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Come on.
Its wierd
she is a church deacon
The bottom line is she is a woman

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
When I say weird, I mean strange things you dont expect to meet in such person's house.

Mine:

I went to visit my aunt who is a single mother last year and I found combination 3, family planning pills in her house.

You are free to ask me why i found it wierd
You should have simply googled on its use besides preventing pregnancy. Its also used to treat heavy or painful menstrual flow and sometimes menstrual irregularities.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by idonhammer: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Talk true,na Yahoo boy you visit abi?

Biglittlelois:
I once went to a big aunty's house that the interior design, curtains, wall paintings, in fact everything in that house is painted bright red and black, when I finally saw a very big picture of Guru Maharaj, I retraced my step out of the house, it was very spooky, strange and weird.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by crackhouse(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Come on.
Its wierd
she is a church deacon
it should be weird that she fuckss too

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
A house in maitama that had Gold chairs... I nearly shed tears! See opulence cry

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Jamaica1503: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
BlueBanana:

Who's the guy?
indomie generation u don't know fake phrophet maharaji, location; ibadan road

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by queenbetsy(f): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
I knew one couple that are childless nd praying for fruit of the womb bt they always use condom to have sex

I was surprised thou
Maybe they agreed not to have kids yet and they don't want people to question them. Their own way of fooling others i think...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Okay.

I hope you don't take it as an insult or anything of the sort, but I was being curious. Is it conscious on your part or are you not aware of it? I have an aunt who pronounces it as 'wired' and no amount of correction helped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Amotekun777: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
finalboss:

What's guru marahaj

Na one kain restaurant for Ibadan. undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by queenbetsy(f): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
veeshock:

You should have simply googled on its use besides preventing pregnancy. Its also used to treat heavy or painful menstrual flow and sometimes menstrual irregularities.
ehn

Please, come again...
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Arthurity1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
southniyikaye:
I saw a tiny iron pot with 3legs hidden in a no go area in the house.
Confirmed my suspicion though
What suspicion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Pant on hangar in Sitting room

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Mrs intercessor, how much your English don gift you?

I suppose it's someone who didn't value their education or the money they spent for it that will proudly rubbish it by speaking like the uneducated. wink cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by DemonHunTER: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Can't you create a job? Must you work for someone?

I'm trying man. I'm trying �

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by gibzzhd: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
I think it was in 1999.visited a well respected auntie(of blessed memory) who was a serious church mummy.under the bed I and my sister found this steel plate that had two plastic dolls on it with red cloth.we just kept it back je je je and never spoke about it to ourselves till date.

54 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by RapistOnBail: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I suppose it's someone who didn't value their education or the money they spent for it that will proudly rubbish it by speaking like the uneducated. wink cheesy
Old woman grin. In today's world, your Education is not necessarily needed. So long as one can understand what I'm saying, that's it, we make progress.

18 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by kenodrill: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Was in my cousins house playing with his children (age: 2 n 4 yrs old).when their mum came back from outing.the kids rush to welcome her and suddenly a 7inches Love Machine fell out from her handbag.

I was so fucking shocked.she begged me not to let her hubby know.

What's my business!!!!

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by emerich(m): 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A house in maitama that had Gold chairs... I nearly shed tears! See opulence cry
Na runs gal you be? Na wetin carry you go there?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
queenbetsy:
ehn

Please, come again...
Come and do what again?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by boom99(m): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Timsilver:

Meditation pose.

hmmmmmmmm
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Fidelismaria: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
undecided

The weirdest thing I witnessed in someone's house/room was when I visited a friend of mine in uni

Dude was cooking beans

[color=#990000]

Then when he got to the stage of him pouring oil and pepper, he poured garri inside the beans then turned it like someone turning EBA and later added pepper,maggi,and red oil

I just shock that day ooo

But I chop the food sha

It was delicious

[/color]

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by od501: 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
boom99:
....woke up in the morning..suddenly saw my friend sitting like guru maraji. I was shocked to my bones. well, i didnt ask him a thing till date

It's nothing. May be he is saying his 'Hu' . It's normal.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by megareal: 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ps
The following week I went to see him to thank him, he also acted like it was nothing. Told me he attends such meetings once a month for three days in a certain country. I told him I was grateful he took time out to help me. And he said for me he would do anything. I still wonder why I was so special.

130 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Old woman grin. In today's world, your Education is not necessarily needed. So long as one can understand what I'm saying, that's it, we make progress.

grin grin grin

Let's agree on our different points, then.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by queenbetsy(f): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
veeshock:
Come and do what again?

Your theory of combination 3
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by sumgelem(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
My love for every nairalander.....I love you guys.

34 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.