Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? (97809 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Makavelli25:
When i say wierd,i mean strange things you dont expect to meet in such persons house.
***Mine***
I went to visit my aunt who is a single mother last year,and i found combination 3,family planning pills in her house.
You are free to ask me why i found it wierd
I saw a tiny iron pot with 3legs hidden in a no go area in the house.
Confirmed my suspicion though

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by ruggedtimi(m): 2:27am On Apr 17, 2020
At my uni days visited a female student, this girl brought out two different sizes of d*ldo.

Also, my friend's wardrobe is the size of a small room and I saw a big wooden ritual box inside the wardrobe, apparently spiritual money was suppose to appear in the box after 7 days. Turns out the spiritualist was a scammer, the empty box is still sitting in my friend's wardrobe grin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Usorohtheman(m): 5:55am On Apr 17, 2020
DriggityDre:

Lmao. I'm the last person you should advise about religion cheesy.. I already know this. It's just that these guys are capable of crazy things. They can kill you if their occult leader says so. Even if you have nothing to do with them. Best thing is, stay away from any occultic person.

Bros, juju fit dey ooo

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Makavelli25: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Op spelt 'weird' as 'wierd' countless times in his post.

Are you simply not aware of it or is it as a result of typographical error?
Okay.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Makavelli25: 7:11am On Apr 17, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2020
I knew one couple that are childless nd praying for fruit of the womb bt they always use condom to have sex

I was surprised thou

56 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Infinity988(m): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I'm sure he died a happy man grin

There I nothing as sweet as having access to different toto cheesy

You be my man

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:
That year wey I vacation for my grandma Villa for Edo she find small winch dash me. Na so I turn to cockroach visit my crush that year for night. grin

As I enter room ,she dey play with her kitten. Na anointing oil she carry dey massage am. Me na winch o but come see as choir girl dey rock her body with anointing oil . Fear catch me cry

As I run comot for her room that night I swear say I vomit winch comot from my body.
Didn't she lock the door. Did you knock
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Adiosodiq: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmm.... Mine was when I was in 200lv I went to my frd place"reading stuff" sha dat day I enter her rum not knocking but found one loose Love Machine at one side of the bed...
Why I consider it weird is that she and her sister was der....do they use it together ??
Or it belongs to one of them, or are they less many questions on my head but I dare not ask anything... Like naira Marley MO Ya look away grin grin

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Makavelli25: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2020
Adiosodiq:
Hmmm.... Mine was when I was in 200lv I went to my frd place"reading stuff" sha dat day I enter her rum not knocking but found one loose Love Machine at one side of the bed...
Why I consider it weird is that she and her sister was der....do they use it together ??
Or it belongs to one of them, or are they less many questions on my head but I dare not ask anything... Like naira Marley MO Ya look away grin grin
Those two sisters were doing the unlookable.
Good as you looked away

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Aladdin1(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
Come on.
Its wierd
she is a church deacon
What is weird. is the fact that you cant mind your business and keepoff sticking your nose into other peoples private lives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Elimon(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2020
Went to my friends house back in university... While the gf was sweeping and arranging the room,she found a two freshly used condoms with sp**m still inside...thing was weird and disgusting...my nigga denied ever seeing or using it...in his own house oo,the gf didn't know how to cry...I just kukuma pack myself and excused them...before fight go burst

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by sylvez(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2020
Makavelli25:
When i say wierd,i mean strange things you dont expect to meet in such persons house.
***Mine***
I went to visit my aunt who is a single mother last year,and i found combination 3,family planning pills in her house.
You are free to ask me why i found it wierd

I went to my tax consultant office around closing hours and saw him burning about 15 candles of different colours inside his office....

Omo fear catch me o!!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Gracefulhope: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
I knew one couple that are childless nd praying for fruit of the womb bt they always use condom to have sex

I was surprised thou
But how did you know?

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by SHEAU(m): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2020
May be they are dealers/sellers, If not, morality is far from their family
Adiosodiq:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by boom99(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
....woke up in the morning..suddenly saw my friend sitting like guru maraji. I was shocked to my bones. well, i didnt ask him a thing till date

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Timsilver(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
boom99:
....woke up in the morning..suddenly saw my friend sitting like guru maraji. I was shocked to my bones. well, i didnt ask him a thing till date

Meditation pose.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by akezn: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Was it in Benin?

Roheemah04:
I once visited a long time friend ...
At their entrance I saw a red cloth tied to a short broom ....
Didn't know what it meant sha

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Amotekun777: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
cool
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Kalm4life: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
No chairs sit on the floor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by AsawanaDgreat: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
unclothedness
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by FREEMADNESS: 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
there's dis uncle of mine that always lyk to draw weird tinz at d entrance of our compound, stair case ,floors....

he drew tinz so weird da pple find it difficult to visit me.

I bliv he's a member of one of dis old religion churches lyk amorc, and d rest.

he drew a one eyed unicorn and oris in front of my house.

weird uncle...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Didi2d(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
When I saw a wife kissing a visitor while the husband walk them at the front. I shock I no go lie

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by paulolee(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
found a heart inside a glass aquarium...said it's his dad's heart based on d orders of his military dad

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by cmecproblem(m): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
My uncle's house had a hidden door under the staircase, even the children didn't know. I had to leave in a hurry cos I was the one who revealed the hidden door to his family members. The situation was like I had betrayed my uncle. Found the door unintentionally, you'll never realise it is a door.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by chudez0147(m): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
I saw bottles buried upside down in a man's house

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by omonnakoda: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
HarunaWest:
Visited my friend back then in egbeda, Lagos... While searching for the gents, I mistakenly entered one of his dad's Rooms only to discover It was a shrine....That was the last day I visited that house
Define shrine?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by IceColdVeins(m): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
saw
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by queenbetsy(f): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
I'm here to read stories, and trust me, I'm cracking up already.... cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by MansoryMX(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
ProfDview1:
Jesus

You found Jesus in someone’s house?

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by RapistOnBail: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Op spelt 'weird' as 'wierd' countless times in his post.

Are you simply not aware of it or is it as a result of typographical error?
Mrs intercessor, how much your English don gift you?

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.