Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? (97811 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done To Collect Money From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Happyfela:
Name of the book pls

Lol, can't remember o. Book I didn't even read half cos of what I experienced.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Luminary1(f): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Interesting thread.

I hereby render this thread closed grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by afemgbosey(m): 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
StreetFight:

There is no single pictureof Prophet Muhammad (SAW) anywhere in the world. Stop displaying stupidity on the internet.

Sorry, I later learnt it was inyass.

However, what I displayed was ignorance, not stupidity ;you displayed stupidity by accusing me wrongly and with unwarranted bias

That boils down to the fact that you are stupid.

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by DaRuud(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Makavelli25:
Come on.
Its wierd
she is a church deacon

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Candrevah: 11:34am On Apr 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Typical Nigerian who can mind his business. I go chook ur eyes now u go know something

So You are so mean like this or I guess you were provoked thus for the outburst. Nairaland peeps can Unleash the devil In someone though.....I understand...
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Candrevah:

My SweetHeart So You are so mean like this or I guess you were provoked thus for the outburst. Nairaland peeps can Unleash the devil In someone though.....I understand...
Lol... Thank u

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Makschinchin: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
finalboss:
so what's bad about that ehn tell me
Mind your business

Why not tell us what's good about that ehn, tell us

Business minder angry angry
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by finalboss(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Makschinchin:

Why not tell us what's good about that ehn, tell us

Business minder angry angry

Sorry sir

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by wickyyolo: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Abcruz:

Slowly and steadily you're willingly selling your soul to the occultic realm and before you realize how you began the bridge is closed, the deal is seal and your soul is forever gone to eternal darkness.

Let nairalanders hear, let them note that they may understand that false knowledge abound to entice and initiate the simple minded into demonic kingdoms.

I’m not doing any ritual to kill anybody. So what are u saying I’m selling my soul to the devil.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by wickyyolo: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Abcruz:

In the practice of Astra projection you mingle with demons who give you an eye to see into the spiritual realm and grant you access to the forbidden gates.

It is abominable for the physical to gain a glimpse of the spiritual realm unless legally permitted by the creator through the indwelling of the holy spirit.

But you're willingly learning the forbidden knowledge capable of attracting the devil to give your soul a glimpse of the spiritual realm through the indwelling of evil spirit... A path that comes with a covenant which ought not to be taken.

You lied.

With constant meditation and if your intuition is strong u can imagine it and it will happen.
The mind is the most powerful thing in the human body.

It’s dangerous because sometimes when you leave your body demonic spirit can stop you along the way. A man need other teaching and knowledge on that aspect. I have astral projected myself many times. It just requires fasting and meditation. I am not a novice as u think.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by wickyyolo: 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Apination:

One day monkey go go market and e no go return. Keep on experimenting, dem dey tell you word now, you no want hear. For you to get to that point, na either God or demons dey connect your physical body to your spirit man, the day when dem go fail you dey come undecided

It will be a privilege to use white magic n communicate to the other side without obstruction. I am not your younger brother.
I have little cash n a little house already. Wat do I need more than to experiment.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by sharpwriter(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
nijabazaar:

They saw an aura surrounding you. You are potent even if you aren't aware

My grandpa was a Rosicrucian.

He does several mind over matter stuff. He was Pisces and I am a capricorn, I guess that's why we gel together most often than his other grandkids. I got exposed to a lot of esoteric stuff. I was young and intrigued. I never saw all that he taught me in a bad light. One would say I was made to see what the world thought of as weird or evil as an essential path of the cosmos. He was grooming me, I guess. But then Teenage angst set in, my hormones changed. I lost interest in all those stuff. I can still see his disappointment in my mind. He had long moved on to the other side.
But men, can he do things!!!
Imagine an ant stopping in its tracks once you command it.

Imagine water boiling suddenly on it's own accord.
That's my grandfather

In short, your grand-father was Merlin grin grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by sharpwriter(m): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Auladimeji1:
The day I saw the leg of a masquerade
The masquerade dey run,he come over do am,na he,he come fall.cheesy
I saw the leg,I thought masquerade are spirit

From that dude, I started believing that Masquerades are human being like us in fact majorities are male

Lol....are you a learner? I was coming from campus around 2009, and I saw a masquerade dancing and jumping with NYSC CORPER BOOTS (that orange yellow one). grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by sharpwriter(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Vulcan24:

that's terrible dear me!!! your landlord is the culprit and mostly it's life threatening

I once lived in a house that everything I discuss with my wife in our room, the landlord would somehow bring it up. I smell a rat but one close Alfa revealed wats up

I left the house not quite long but I show d landlord pepper

How did you show him pepper .. please teach us abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Chuky7(m): 7:17am On May 04, 2020
Samfloxin:

That broom is juju. Any thief that enters their compound will continue sweeping their compound until he is released after incantations.

This is funny...I've heard or seen worst things

you go sweep dey go...lol
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Apination(m): 5:01pm On May 04, 2020
wickyyolo:

It will be a privilege to use white magic n communicate to the other side without obstruction. I am not your younger brother.
I have little cash n a little house already. Wat do I need more than to experiment.
Make I send account number make you bless am with some cash na embarassed
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Raustin(m): 6:49am On May 19, 2020
Retracted comment
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Makavelli25: 3:55am On Sep 01, 2020
Luminary1:
Interesting thread.
I hereby render this thread closed grin
it was a great thread

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? by Nostradamus: 11:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Just seeing this thread cheesy

I love it.laughed all through cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.