Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. (10031 Views)

I'm Tempted To GUN DOWN My Ex And Go To Jail / Memo To The Good Nigerian Men Who Are Tempted To Cheat / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Orton10(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2011
Carolece:

Men dont give me the chance to love them at all. I dont see too much goodness around me at all. Its very very disappointing and sad.

Aww ooo baby come here. . . cry cry cry cry cry
Lemme wipe your tears.k
So sorry you feel that way dear. How about giving me a try and i promise to give all the time you need to love me, how bout dat?

1 Like

Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2011
I see a dick a crawling.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by jaybee3(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Jaybee,

I have a picture of myself on my profile. Check it out and tell me what you think? I combed my hair for you.
You into youngies? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oh my Q angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2011
I don't look that old Jaybee. Why you so mean? cry cry cry That boy is my nephew.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by jaybee3(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2011
Like whatever. . .
You body double lives in Abidjan?
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2011
It doesn't matter where I live. Do you like my picture? I look okay to you?
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Orton10(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2011
@Eve, Make i go see dat ur profile sefff.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by jaybee3(m): 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2011
I need to see assets not damaged goods. gerrit grin grin grin grin
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2011
You don't see my frontal assets? You blind sef o!
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by jaybee3(m): 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2011
At this rate i probably need to start wearing a magnifying glasses.
Geez, why u gon torture a broda? Show us the assets and let's see what's keeping Mr Tom behind closed doors
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2011
You don seen enough assets. You will be okay! How you know his name is Tom?!!!!!! shocked shocked

Love keeps Tom behind closed doors. He is in love with me and I am in love with him. That the secret.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by jaybee3(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2011
What happens when 'em ASSETS depreciates.
you know female ASSETS only appreciate before they start popping kids except u go via the surgery route (c section, zilch breast feeding et al)
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2011
Well, if my assets depreciates and hubby don't like me because I bored him children and allow them to suck me dry then I will come to London to where a self proclaimed bobbi man would appreciates what I have left to offer. wink
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by jaybee3(m): 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2011
Nice spin Q

lmao
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2011
kiss embarassed :p wink
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by ebonyvibe(f): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2011
i dont like your mum
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2011
That i have a 7 inch dik she will know wen its inside
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Ify55(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2011
Hmm, I no fit oh coz my swagg 4 her go reduce.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Orton10(m): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2011
^
Bros, we done hear nah.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by Orton10(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2011
^
Bros, we done hear nah.
Mrs, Eve:

Well, if my assets depreciates and hubby don't like me because I bored him children and allow them to suck me dry then I will come to London to where a self proclaimed bobbi man would appreciates what I have left to offer. wink

Getta divorce babe, I surely am interested in whatever endowments you've gat left.
**winks**
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2011
Orton1_0:

^
Bros, we done hear nah.
Getta divorce babe, I surely am interested in whatever endowments you've gat left.
**winks**

See Jaybee? That what I go through with them men offline. Sighs.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by honeric01(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2011
That she's too boring lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by queensmith: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2011
honeric01:

That she's too boring lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

awwwww! lol
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by mystikal(m): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2011
I’m not in the mood
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by ITEM71(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2011
It doesn't matter where I live.  Do you like my picture?  I look okay to you?
u re really btfl but i prefer the lolly pops grin cheesy
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2011
How ugly she looks lipsrsealed
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by livedit(f): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2011
Carolece:

@ MzDarkSkin

Right, and some say I am heartless and claim I didnt love him in the first place. Because we dont stay on the ground and grope in sorrow they believe you have no remorse when the man come begging and you are like "talk to the hands" LOL

I am and shall forever be a strong black woman, no matter what no one is saying. Trust me, I am not a fool to men again. I know them all too much by now. Mistakes I've made in the past I will make them no more.

Men dont give me the chance to love them at all. I dont see too much goodness around me at all. Its very very disappointing and sad.

This is very sad to hear.  sad  I'm a firm believer that their IS someone out there for everybody.  It's nothing wrong with being a "strong black woman" because livedit is one as well. But it comes a time when being "too strong" would cause more harm than good.  Therefore causing maybe some even "potential" good mates to head for the hills.  From your stories you've wrote on these boards, it sounds like you have been seriously hurt by so many people you loved and trusted.  So I can understand why it may feel or seem so hard for you to put yourself back out there.  No one wants to be hurt, mistreated, misused, undervalued, underestimated and taken advantage of.  But I really feel there is someone out there who will be loyal, accept, honor and geninely and wholeheartedly love Carolece for who she is.  But I think Carolece needs to believe that within herself because you do deserve someone who will respect you, love you, have your back, that's faithful, will accept the good and the bad and treat you right.  I really truly feel if you can find someway in your heart to first forgive yourself and then ask God to help you  forgive those who used/mistreated/lied/cheated etc. on you.  If you go to him with a sincere heart he will mend your broken heart and release them from out of your spirit.  Because I believe this is what's holding you back from finding someone who is worthy of your love.  You do deserve the best and nothing but the best.  I sincerely believe you attrack what's truly inside you and this is no way for any one to live. I truly pray and hope everything work's out for you and please don't lose faith.  It's never too late.  Each day you wake up, God has given you another chance.  So sorry, I could be wrong about all this and please forgive me if I am. But from reading your posts to people and especially this one, my heart goes out to you. And it's not out of pity, just out of the love of God that's in me.
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by livedit(f): 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2011
I'm sorry Nairaland, you know how livedit is. Back to the subject at hand, I'm like Mrs. Eve, I like to tell my fiance everything. But there are a couple of things he will never know, like my weight. grin Seriously though, not ALL things need to be revealed, but when you have diarreah at the mouth sometimes, everything about yourself you are telling. But I like the fact my fiance is the same way. Well, almost. wink Livedit also has "goodies" and men AND women has complimented me on my "goodies" but I don't always tell my fiance. Because I see how he acts when his friends and his brother would comment about how pretty I am or if they talk to me too long. So I know if I ran and told him "everything" somebody has said to me, he would flip out! Livedit is a flirter, always have and probably always will be. She can't help herself, sometimes. Lol But you do have to be careful the way you interact an present yourself when in the presence of other men. Because livedit has a tongue ring and some men tend to mentally wonder off to "other" things when they accidently see it (which is when I'm laughing and I don't cover my mouth most of the times)
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by badex11: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2011
I used to tell my ex then that the lady that will eventually marry him has a lot of work to do.

Right now, I always have the urge to tell my fiance that he is too "old school" jor  undecided, and that he walks like a jeep  grin
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by mystikal(m): 12:08am On Jan 07, 2011
@ Topic
You're not one of those feminists, are you?
Re: Things You Are Tempted To Tell A Partner. by MrsEve2(f): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2011
I am tempted to tell my husband he is territorial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don't Know If I Need Ass Enlargement Or Not _photo_ / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys / All Because Of Doggystyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.